N2guard good?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
As far as I hear, n2guard cycle support is suppose to be the best or at leaSt one of the best. Anyone have experience with this? I am trying to get things figured out for my first pin cycle in January. Currently 6 weeks out from my 2nd oral cycle. Opinions on n2guard vs other otc? I'll of course have other essentials but just as far as an OTC is concerned. Thanks

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
That's the stuff pushed by the Gemelli dude.

My opinion is fairly simple:
1. Some of the stuff the dude says is questionable. And I support OTC after a cycle, IF bloods show that it is an option. Otherwise I defer to conventional wisdom. No matter what you want to recommend safety first.
2. The price is ridiculous. OL's Sup3r PCT is half that and it has all the ingredients I would be looking for. N2guard has a list of ingredients a mile long, just missing mint, to give you a minty fresh breath.

The way I see it, if I can't trust the guy pushing the product, I cannot trust the product. I think you can find just as good or better products at better prices. One being OL's Sup3r PCT that I mentioned above.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
That's the stuff pushed by the Gemelli dude.

My opinion is fairly simple:
1. Some of the stuff the dude says is questionable. And I support OTC after a cycle, IF bloods show that it is an option. Otherwise I defer to conventional wisdom. No matter what you want to recommend safety first.
2. The price is ridiculous. OL's Sup3r PCT is half that and it has all the ingredients I would be looking for. N2guard has a list of ingredients a mile long, just missing mint, to give you a minty fresh breath.

The way I see it, if I can't trust the guy pushing the product, I cannot trust the product. I think you can find just as good or better products at better prices. One being OL's Sup3r PCT that I mentioned above.
I had heard about Sup3r but had never researched it and after reading that wow! Did a little research and I can already say I like it more. Even has androsta.. and prolactin care. Thank you tons Sarm. Quick question though. Would it be smart to run this starting 2 weeks into my nolva pct, or start it the same day as nolva?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I would start it same day as Nolva, but hoping that someone a little more experienced will jump in ...

smith_69 hairygrandpa bambam Dma378 yates84 ... anyone?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start your otc pct product at the beginning of pct with your Nolva.

N 2 anything is underdosed, overpriced crap. But you know, those boards might say the same thing about the products we support around here. So I don't want to just sound like another shill bashing a brand that's not my own. The 3 products that I would stick by:

Sparta Nutrition Trojan PCT
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT
Performax Labs Alphamax XT

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wait, now I'm confused...are we talking about Cycle Support or PCT?

My point stands on the brands, but changes slightly. For Cycle Support:

Sparta Nutrition Shield
OL Ar1macarePro
CEL Cycle Assist
LGI Damage Control

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
was it mentioned what he will be taking in January?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Yes, it was for pct but I'm also switching my on cycle to olympus also. I'm running a cycle in about 5 weeks, just oral (I know I'll get grief for running an oral only) it's msten epi and tren. But will start a pin in January hopefully

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Start your otc pct product at the beginning of pct with your Nolva.

N 2 anything is underdosed, overpriced crap. But you know, those boards might say the same thing about the products we support around here. So I don't want to just sound like another shill bashing a brand that's not my own. The 3 products that I would stick by:

Sparta Nutrition Trojan PCT
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT
Performax Labs Alphamax XT
But Sup3r PCT is $35-$50, while N2guard is about $90. So those boards may say that something like Sup3r PCT is underdosed crap but they cannot say that it's overpriced crap.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sorry anytime dylan germoli - aka lettuce frame is involved, i just ignore and um, so should you lol

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. Found a new otc to try that looks promising.

nitemare16

nitemare16

Awards
But Sup3r PCT is $35-$50, while N2guard is about $90. So those boards may say that something like Sup3r PCT is underdosed crap but they cannot say that it's overpriced crap.
Then they just tell people "you get what you pay for, there's a reason theirs is cheap." lol can't win.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Lets just say if my life depended on Dylan Gameli or his products, i'd pull the trigger myself with a smile on my face knowing i didn't fuc-k myself up more :)

nitemare16

nitemare16

Awards
People here are a lot more friendly and supportive anyway

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
People here are a lot more friendly and supportive anyway
Evolutionary should be wiped from the face of the planet. It's so sad. It's one of the first sites to come up when typing in SARM's on google. Do you know how many kids lives dylan gameli could've fuc-ked up saying "OTC PCT is fine in fact here's our extremely expensive underdosed and poor quality PCT for only twice as much as your SARM cycle'. Capitalizing on all the naive teenagers who just want to look good little do they know if they buy SARMs from a legit source and don't get a proper PCT they could be in for a solid 5-6 months of agony after cycle. Hormone's are crazy enough at their age now lets recommend them a newly formed compound that's as powerful as steroids and tell them it's safe has no sides and hell dont even worry about pct we got you covered with some stuff we pulled out of our local garbage dump and put into a pill, THE DYLAN GAMELI TACTICS!

nitemare16

nitemare16

Awards
Dylan moved. They don't even like him at evo anymore and they bash one another but they're both exactly the same with products and advice... weird stuff

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Dylan moved. They don't even like him at evo anymore and they bash one another but they're both exactly the same with products and advice... weird stuff
Yeah, he started his own forum. I won't post the URL here.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like a bad breakup but you have the same friends....

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Tinybiceps Supplements 2
Cycle Logs 0
Cycle Logs 1
dailygrind Anabolics 13