Ostarine cycle help please

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I'd truly appreciate any and all help.
I'm planning an ostarine cycle in a few weeks, so I just want to get my set up down to make sure I have everything I need.

This is the tentative plan:
Osta shred 25mg (12.5x2)
Cardarine 10mg
Mk677 12.5 mg
Exotherm 2 pumps
Prolactrone
Purus Shield
Natty t booster- 6 weeks in

I hope to run it for 8 weeks

For pct:
BLR Fd2
BLR letrone.
BLR viron

I am just over 50 6'3"ish and will hopefully be at 240lbs when I start.

I've been cutting for about 2 1/2 years - was 485lbs- and now that I'm in spitting distance of single digit bf, this is my all out effort.

I lift 5 days a week. All out effort. Lost some strength with my cut, but I push the weights and the reps.

I've had very bad experiences with ph cycles etc in the past, so this is as strong as I can go.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For PCT, I would look into a product that would address cortisol. During PCT, cortisol will rise. SNS REDUCE XT will help combat the rise in cortisol and will help your body come back to homeostasis.

May I also suggest BPS dermacrine while on cycle as a test base. It will definitely help with less lethargy during an ostarine cycle.

Finally, to protect your liver, look into CEL TUDCA. It is very cost effective and is used by many on this forum.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
For PCT, I would look into a product that would address cortisol. During PCT, cortisol will rise. SNS REDUCE XT will help combat the rise in cortisol and will help your body come back to homeostasis.

May I also suggest BPS dermacrine while on cycle as a test base. It will definitely help with less lethargy during an ostarine cycle.

Finally, to protect your liver look into CEL TUDCA. It is very cost effective and is used by many on this forum.
Appreciate your suggestions. Much thanks

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning an ostarine cycle in a few weeks, so I just want to get my set up down to make sure I have everything I need.

Osta shred 25mg (12.5x2)
Cardarine 10mg
Mk677 12.5 mg
Exotherm 2 pumps
Prolactrone
Purus Shield

For pct:
BLR Fd2
BLR letrone.
BLR viron

I've been cutting for about 2 1/2 years - was 485lbs- and now that I'm in spitting distance of single digit bf, this is my all out effort.

I lift 5 days a week. All out effort. Lost some strength with my cut, but I push the weights and the reps.

I've had very bad experiences with ph cycles etc in the past, so this is as strong as I can go.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
Run a SERM in PCT, you will be well shut down after 8 weeks at 25mg. Wouldn't bother wasting money on a cortisol modulator, the letrone or a support supp like TUDCA with what you are running. Maybe wait till post pct to run Viron. All IMO.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see no major issues with your plan other than no SERM PCT. No SERM = no cycle. Although there is no reason to use a natty T booster until the cycle is over. And MK 677 may work against your mirror results if it causes you to bloat and retain water as well. It also causes increased appetite for me. Ever tried a fat burner? Ignit3 would be a solid addition on cycle or during pct if you're really struggling to hit that last 1-2% of fat loss.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established

Osta shred 25mg (12.5x2)
Cardarine 10mg
Mk677 12.5 mg
Exotherm 2 pumps
Prolactrone
Purus Shield

For pct:
BLR Fd2
BLR letrone.
BLR viron

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
I ran Osta for 6 weeks at 25mg, you can look at my blood results on my log: First Osta cycle. 25mg for 8 weeks will definitely suppress you. I were to run another Osta cycle I would dose it at 12.5mg over 8 weeks. SARMs take some time to kick in, so I would look to extend the cycle length and reduce potential sides.

Also, on top of the great recommendations by NoAddedHmones and Jebrook, I would suggest taking a look at BLR Rebirth if you intend to do an OTC PCT.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the advice. I'm going to add in for pct Clomid at 50/50/25/25.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I see no major issues with your plan other than no SERM PCT. No SERM = no cycle. Although there is no reason to use a natty T booster until the cycle is over. And MK 677 may work against your mirror results if it causes you to bloat and retain water as well. It also causes increased appetite for me. Ever tried a fat burner? Ignit3 would be a solid addition on cycle or during pct if you're really struggling to hit that last 1-2% of fat loss.
I hopefully won't mind temporary bloating for the end results. I don't do well with fat burners.
Thanks