My Ostashred log

Nathan1722

Awards
I am going to be taking 12.5mg of Ostarine ED for 6-8 weeks. I may take it for 4 weeks and for the last two up it to 25 mg ED. I also use Creatine, Beta-alanine and whey protein. I am a 5'9 male body fat is around 12-15% i weigh 160 pounds. I am following up my cycle with pctx3. I just thought I'd make this log because i find them interesting myself. I hope to keep as much muscle as I can, and lose some body fat. I will be updating my log every day or so. I hope you enjoy my log!

Nathan1722

Awards
Today i took my first dose, and I felt ok during my workout I'm really sleepy though not sure if it's the Osta or just one of those days. Other than that no big changes. I've read that most people see a change during the 3-4th week

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be taking 12.5mg of Ostarine ED for 6-8 weeks. I may take it for 4 weeks and for the last two up it to 25 mg ED. I also use Creatine, Beta-alanine and whey protein. I am a 5'9 male body fat is around 12-15% i weigh 160 pounds. I am following up my cycle with pctx3. I just thought I'd make this log because i find them interesting myself. I hope to keep as much muscle as I can, and lose some body fat. I will be updating my log every day or so. I hope you enjoy my log!
I would recommend going for 8 weeks at 12.5, rather than 6 and upping to 25mg on the last two weeks. I think you will see better results, without dropping your T too low. You can take a look at my blood results in my log: My First Cycle
What are you planning for PCT?

Nathan1722

Awards
Thankyou for the advice I will give that a shot for sure. I was just worried about my T dropping too low.

Nathan1722

Awards
Today was my second day taking 12.5mg of Ostashred I had an amazing workout today, and some huge pumps. It was Bicep/back day. I don't think it was from the Osta, however a good workout always is a good workout. If anyone has any questions or would like me to add anything feel free to let me know.

Nathan1722

Awards
I'm not to sure what OTC means. I'm new to this site and not to sure about all the abbreviations

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I'm not to sure what OTC means. I'm new to this site and not to sure about all the abbreviations
OTC = Over The Counter, basically using "natural compounds" as opposed to prescription medication, like Nolva or Clomid.

Nathan1722

Awards
Ok thankyou Yeah I am then just an OTC Thats why I didi not want to run a harsher cycle

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Ok thankyou Yeah I am then just an OTC
I would recommend BLR Rebirth. I used it for OTC in my Osta cycle. If you read through my log there is some info on it there.

BTW, I would also recommend doing bloods. Otherwise how will you know if you have recovered?

Nathan1722

Awards
I haven't done any bloods atm maybe I will go in this week to get some done I will also check out your log!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your safest and best option would be to pick up a serm for pct like nolva or clomid and run this along with your otc pct product.

Nathan1722

Awards
Today was day 3 I didn't get to go to gym today unfortunately due to moving. I did sweat a little though about a half hour after ingesting them for about an hour. I gym 6 days a week and hate when I have to take a random break but it happens

Nathan1722

Awards
4th day done and I had one of the best workouts I've ever had I increased weight on my bench and other exercises I think the osta makes me sweat more and makes my punps greater udk if it's making me stronger but i go into the gym thinking I'm stronger and it works I like my new mindset going into the gym

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 5 and either this osta has started to kick in or my placebo is going strong either way my lifts continue to move up and I'm going a lot harder in the gym my sleep is fine and I've never felt depressed or anything I also think my muscles are getting denser one of the main reasons I'm trying the osta is for this purpose my muscles are puffy and it bothers me that they're not dense so for now it's going great :)

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 and either this osta has started to kick in or my placebo is going strong either way my lifts continue to move up and I'm going a lot harder in the gym my sleep is fine and I've never felt depressed or anything I also think my muscles are getting denser one of the main reasons I'm trying the osta is for this purpose my muscles are puffy and it bothers me that they're not dense so for now it's going great :)
When I took Osta I felt a small kick in strength around day 3. Not as "wow" as week 3, but noticeable.

Or maybe it's just the placebo effect! :thumbsup:

Nathan1722

Awards
Maybe a little fat reduction but nothing major I do sweat a lot though

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 6 today and I did shoulders and legs nothing to crazy happening I don't feel as great doing shoulders and legs ever they just really hurt to do and I don't get crazy pumps like everything else also did some cardio after. During and after my workouts I'm dripping sweat non stop I'm almost positive it's the osta seeing as I'm not normally drenched in swear during my workouts I like it though makes me feel like I'm pushing myself to the absolute max

Nathan1722

Awards
Week one completed and I've increased my bench by 15 pounds Which feels amazing I had an amazing workout and I'm feeling overall great

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up mate. Progressing on compound lifts(more weight,reps,sets) ultimately lead to denser muscles

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 8 complete i was going to do some HIIT after my workout however i didint have the time today I will do some tomorrow seeing as its my day off I look better from when i first started which is awesome I didint sweat as bad today In regards to my libido it hasn't been effected at all I did get a couple of pimples It may just because i cant have perfect skin all the time we all get one or two here and there I hope it's not the Osta other than that everything is going great always progressing and feeling great

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 9 nothing really to report just had a relaxing day only exercise was taking my dog out on a couple of nice walks I can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow

Nathan1722

Awards
Hey guys day 10 is done the gym was packed today so my workout was kind of interrupted but i had a great workout strength is still up I'm leaning out a little for sure however I'm feeling pretty lethargic Idk if it's the osta but it's definitely possible if it ends up being the osta are there any good ways to combat the lethargy?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys day 10 is done the gym was packed today so my workout was kind of interrupted but i had a great workout strength is still up I'm leaning out a little for sure however I'm feeling pretty lethargic Idk if it's the osta but it's definitely possible if it ends up being the osta are there any good ways to combat the lethargy?
Epiandrosterone,is Good for Lethargic..

Nathan1722

Awards
For some reason my two last posts didint post but for day 11 and 12 I had fine days nothing to crazy to report strength is still up nice pumps getting more vascular I'm going to start doing cardio in the mornings and lifting in the after noon I'll be doing cardio 5-6 days a week while continuing lifting 6x a week tomorrow is chest and triceps and i can't wait

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 13 gym is going good no complaints not feeling anything special yet

Nathan1722

Awards
I'll keep my fingers crossed! :) I didn't think anything would happen yet but there was apart of me that was wanting something to happen

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 16 had a good workout nothing out of the usual and everything else is still the same

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Not sure how I missed this

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 17 strength is still up but for the last 4 days my bones have been aching I'm not sure if it's my joints it just feels like my whole arm or leg hurts I'm not sure if it's the arimistane I'm only taking 25mg ed i see people taking 75 I'm going to go see my doctor I've had these problems before but its rare it feels like growing pains

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 18 was a good workout. I did go to the doctors and i will be getting bloods done I will post them if anyone would like to see them I'll also get post bloods done I know mid bloods aren't as great but better than nothing he told me to rest a couple days and that lifting five/six times a weak is to much :/ he also told me to stop the osta and arimistane but i don't want to till I'm done if the pain goes away after these next two days that I'm taking off Ill continue the cycle if not and it keeps hurting I'll stop

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 19 break day 20 hit a light chest tri workout did the exercises very slowly got a nice pump and feel decent right now no complaints probably going to take my workout easier the next two days then start going heavier again not the best time for a de-load :(

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 21 was very good nothing to out of the ordinary yet I'm getting bloods done tomorrow should I up my dose to 25mg ED or stick to 12.5mg ED maybe I'll wait to see after my bloods are done

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 was very good nothing to out of the ordinary yet I'm getting bloods done tomorrow should I up my dose to 25mg ED or stick to 12.5mg ED maybe I'll wait to see after my bloods are done
Seeing it's difference of just one day, I would wait and see what your bloods look like, then decide from there.

Will you post the results of the test?

Nathan1722

Awards
I will post the results and i will wait to see them

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 22 was just a de-load for legs and shoulders it was a decent day a little bit of pain in my right shoulder I didn't wake up early enough to go get my bloods done but I will tomorrow as far as libido goes it's definitely increased and my boys seem to always swole lol no pain or anything though leaning out a little more almost am where I'd like to be

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 23 I'm so proud of myself today a month ago I tried to bench 185 and barely hit two reps and today I tried again for my last two sets and i was able to hit two sets of 185 it felt so light reps down to the chest all the way up felt amazing seeing as I've only been working out 8 months it old be my newbie gains but ive literally doubled my bench since I've started working out and this was my end of the year goal maybe it's time to set the bar a little higher !

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 24 good day nothing too special aside from working out everything is normal as to be expected

Nathan1722

Awards
Day 26 still got my 185 bench and did a set of 195 and had an amazing tricep workout so a good day everything else normal

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it's going good. What are the gains so far?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Anabolics 1
Supplements 13
Weight Loss 15
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 28