Tren z cycle

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
I'm on my 6th day of tren z cycle and not noticing really any affects, i think it might be bunk. Can any comment on time it takes tren z to kick it or maybe some signs it might be working 6 days into it?

drock77

drock77

Awards
Should kick in at the middle or the end of the 2 week mark

drock77

drock77

Awards
I did use it a few years ago got some good gains of it

drock77

drock77

Awards
Yup I didn't feel anything but 2nd week it kicked in how many mgs are you taking?

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Yup I didn't feel anything but 2nd week it kicked in how many mgs are you taking?
90mg tren 30dmz. I bumped it up to 120/40 for the last two days to see if I can kickstart something.

drock77

drock77

Awards
Yea you should be feeling it soon I know when the company changed name I got a bottle of DMZ that was bunk

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I have also heard that when the company changed names their products became Less effective in other words bunk. But I have heard people have good results also... Its a toss up with this company I guess

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I've run doze multiple times usually takes about two weeks to kick in

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Yea I'm complete convinced it was bunk. 2 weeks in and absolutely nothing. I've stayed the same. No size. Maybe a little bit or strength, but that pry due to my good diet.

drock77

drock77

Awards
Yea I'm complete convinced it was bunk. 2 weeks in and absolutely nothing. I've stayed the same. No size. Maybe a little bit or strength, but that pry due to my good diet.
Man that sucks dude nothing at all?

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
Man that sucks dude nothing at all?
No man. No sides at all, no aggression, no weight gain, I'm not getting shut down, pee is still clear as water. Like I said I feel I'm getting natural strength gains, due to 6 meals a day, and train hard. But it supposedly being Tren, I should be getting leaner and meaner and super strong, but I'm not.

drock77

drock77

Awards
I would tell that source that it's bunk, you should be vascular and putting on some size

Nickrip775123

Nickrip775123

Awards
I would tell that source that it's bunk, you should be vascular and putting on some size
I'm no more vascular than when I started. And oh I did, left him a bad review on his...(thing).

He tried telling me my testosterone was shot and I should get blood work done hahaha.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No man. No sides at all, no aggression, no weight gain, I'm not getting shut down, pee is still clear as water. Like I said I feel I'm getting natural strength gains, due to 6 meals a day, and train hard. But it supposedly being Tren, I should be getting leaner and meaner and super strong, but I'm not.
Oral Tren isn't near as effective as IM Tren. Kinda sounds like you're expecting IM results at which point you'll be disappointed with oral Tren from Jesus himself