My ultimate Recomp on Tr1umph (PH), SUP3R-11 (11-kt)

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Running a few days late getting this up guys. Started my cycle Saturday to hopefully get things in my system before hitting the gym Monday. If OL's Tr1umph is as strong as it should be this should be my strongest cycle to date other than Phera Plex from about 5 years ago, & unfortunately I injured my shoulder on week 5 and lost about everything.

I will be working out 6 days per week hitting Chest & back twice per week to try and take advantage of the cycle.

Stats

Height- 6'1
Age- 29
Weight- 176.7 (first thing waking up AM)
BF- I'm guessing 17%
Calories- 2900

Waist- 35.5
Bi's- 14.75"
Chest- 41.25"
Thigh- 24"

Cycle layout

OL Tr1umph- 60/60/60/60/60/60
OL SUP3R-11- 0/0/2/2/2/2 (pumps)
BPS Dermacrine- 3/3/3/3/3/3 (pumps)
Tudca- 500mg/500/500/500/500/500

PCT-
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Rebirth- 2/2/2/2 caps
Alphamax XT- 0/0/4/4/4/4/4/4 caps
Letrone- 2/2/1/1 caps
Xgels- 0/0/5/5/5/5/5/5
Creatine mono
Some Pre Workout

I will have before & after photos along with Arm, chest, abdomen, and thigh measurements to see how it goes.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Cool....in for the win.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Glad all you guys made it!

Quick run down of Monday & Tuesday's routine. Will be working legs tonight.

Chest-

Flat bench Pyramids- 135x15, 185x12, 205x10, 215x8, 225x6, 235x4, 240x3
Incline bench- 4x8 135,155,165,175
Decline bench- 3x8. (205)
Low Cable fly- 30lbs
High Cable fly- 50lbs

Back/Bi's

WG Pullups- BWx15, 3xchains till failure(7-8)
Reverse Pullup- BW-15, 3xchains failure (8)
BB curls- 12x70, 10x80, 8x90, 6x100, 4x110
DB preacher curls- 3x6 (35)
BB bent over wide grip Rows- 2x12 (115)
BB bent over Reverse grip Rows- 2x12 (115)
Overhead cable curls- 2x10 (40,50)

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
subbed man, good luck. i highly suggest throwing up some pics so we as well as yourself can see the change not just use our imagination lol

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
subbed man, good luck. i highly suggest throwing up some pics so we as well as yourself can see the change not just use our imagination lol
Pics coming tomorrow after waking, no pump. I also edited & added measurements to my original post I took Saturday.

Back to my workout, Worked legs tonight.

Box squats- 135x15, 185x8, 235x8, 285x8
Leg Press- 200x12, 400x10, 490x10, 600x10, 690x6
Lunges 25lbs DB's- 2x30
Laying leg curls- 100x12, 120x10, 140x8, 140x8
Seated Calves- 45x15, 90x15, 115x15, 90x15

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you'll enjoy this for cut\recomp man, my bodyfat has stayed the same if not dropped a bit while in a caloric surplus, I'm excited for this stuff to fully kick in

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
No pump just woke up and snapped these this AM. My goal is to build some lean mass, and obviously cut that lower abdomen fat.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Chest/abs

Incline bench Pyramids- 135x12, 155x10, 165x8, 175x6, 185x4, 195x4
Decline situps- 3x25
Bench Press DB's- 3x8 (60, 70, 75)
Leg raises- 3x20
Hammer Strength bench- 90x12, 270x10, 320x8x3
Incline fly's DB's- 2x10 (40)

Not much of a core workout, but better than none. Of all things I despise core for some reason.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
For pct do the CLOMID for the 4 weeks then do rebirth, so it should be
Clomid-50/50/25/25/0/0/0/0
Rebirth-0/0/0/0//2/2/2/2
Letrone-0/0/0/0/2/2/2/1
AlphaMax XT- 0/0/4/4/4/4/4/4
As you can see the first 2 weeks is purely just CLOMID, my reasoning is so that your body automatically kicks into hyperdrive for production, also you don't want to start letrone week 1 of PCT, you want to start it 2 weeks in to allow your body to normalize otherwise you'll get really heavy sides from your body thinking you have no estrogen. Also no need to run rebirth while running CLOMID and also it's better to run it after because as soon as CLOMID administration is stopped, your t levels will begin to plummet so by adding rebirth in for 4 weeks after you can get your t levels to go high and STICK high and that's the main goal of pct not just to get the high t number, but keep it. Also I recommend a Cort control like Reduce XT or abbliderate ammo to be used week 1 to week 4 and then AlphaMax XT's KSM-66 should be able to handle cortisol after because 2 weeks deep things should be beginning to rise. Just my .02

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
For pct do the CLOMID for the 4 weeks then do rebirth, so it should be
Clomid-50/50/25/25/0/0/0/0
Rebirth-0/0/0/0//2/2/2/2
Letrone-0/0/0/0/2/2/2/1
AlphaMax XT- 0/0/4/4/4/4/4/4
As you can see the first 2 weeks is purely just CLOMID, my reasoning is so that your body automatically kicks into hyperdrive for production, also you don't want to start letrone week 1 of PCT, you want to start it 2 weeks in to allow your body to normalize otherwise you'll get really heavy sides from your body thinking you have no estrogen. Also no need to run rebirth while running CLOMID and also it's better to run it after because as soon as CLOMID administration is stopped, your t levels will begin to plummet so by adding rebirth in for 4 weeks after you can get your t levels to go high and STICK high and that's the main goal of pct not just to get the high t number, but keep it. Also I recommend a Cort control like Reduce XT or abbliderate ammo to be used week 1 to week 4 and then AlphaMax XT's KSM-66 should be able to handle cortisol after because 2 weeks deep things should be beginning to rise. Just my .02
Appreciate the advice, I'll take it into consideration to rearrange some things.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Been busy the last two days out of town with my younger brother at his graduation becoming a US Ranger. Pretty awesome to put on his Ranger tab!

Anyhow back to the workouts. This is Friday & Today. Not thrilled with how I set it up now that I've worked most of my body through the week. Think I'm going to rearrange a few things. Ideas are welcomed.

Felt good to finally do military press again with free weights with little to no pain. Injured my shoulder badly in Jan. and have had to gradually work back into free weights on all bench & overhead movements.

Back/Tri's

Cable rope push downs- 90x12x3
Rear lat pulldowns- 100x10, 140x6, 150x6x2
DB skull crushers- 3x12 (22.5, 25, 27.5)
Straight arm pulldown- 3x12. (50, 60, 60)
Standing cable rows- 3x12 (130, 150, 160)
Dips- BWx30, 45x12x3

Lower back/shoulders/traps

Military Press- 4x8 (95)
Deadlift- 135x10, 225x5, 275x5, 315x5, 335x3, 355x1
Upright Rows- 3x12 (70, 90, 110)
Side lateral raises-3x10(20lbs DB)
Front Laterals- 3x10 (45 plate)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weight 180.7lbs starting week 2
Nice! I weighed 185 this morning, I'm about to go to the gym and give 275 an attempt again on the bench, I'll update my log later

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I weighed 185 this morning, I'm about to go to the gym and give 275 an attempt again on the bench, I'll update my log later
10lbs gained right? If so that sounds pretty solid for what two weeks?!

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Weight was up some, but strength was down on everything a little. Could be from adjusting to the new routine which I can feel is really pounding my body. Going to feel things out a bit and may add some more calories before dropping back a little on my routine. I've done 6 day week workouts before and had great luck with it, but it was on a bulk and not this much volume. We'll see how this plays out through the week.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10lbs gained right? If so that sounds pretty solid for what two weeks?!
Started at 175.5 but weight the following day was 175.0, so essentially, yes haha

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Today was the opposite of yesterday. Walked into the gym feeling tired from a long day at work, but I added several reps to everything. Yesterday could have just been a fluke.

As for sides, only thing I'm noticing is sore & dry joints. I'm going to double up on my fish oil to see if it helps.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm finally starting to feel the effects of Tr1umph. Added 20lbs to my working sets on incline, everything felt great. Also seems like I've had a pump almost 24/7 the last few days.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Weight 181.6 lbs starting week 3.

Everything is still running smooth, noticed a strength increase the end of week two, Day 11. Hitting Chest today so we'll see if it continues to increase.

Also added in my OL Sup3r 11 two day ago.

J

jaylongjohn

Awards
Guna be running a cycle like this in the next month but I'm going to doing tr1umph, super 11 and trest with a goal of recomp as well. Wanna see how this stack turns out! Subbed

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Guna be running a cycle like this in the next month but I'm going to doing tr1umph, super 11 and trest with a goal of recomp as well. Wanna see how this stack turns out! Subbed
Ran that a few years ago with XI-KT instead of super 11 and only 4 weeks. Was one of my favorite cycles - I haven't done many prior to that but no doubt you should really enjoy it - good luck bro

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Trest should make that a really fun ride. Glad you joined in also.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Two week progress pic.

Strength is also still on the rise. All my compound chest movements increased 15-20lbs so far.

[/URL][/IMG]

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Worked legs today, back to 315x8 a 30lbs increase & added 4 reps to my last leg press weight 690lbs.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Deadlifts 365 for 4 reps this morning. Creeping on another PR!

Video coming soon.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Week 4- 184.1lbs

So far only noticeable sides are dry joints, slight muscle cramps at times, & minor acne.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Week 4- 184.1lbs

So far only noticeable sides are dry joints, slight muscle cramps at times, & minor acne.
Awesome man, I believe you are hitting your weight gain goals as well, if memory serves me. Are you feeling like this is a lean bulk, a recomp? Not a scientific question, but how's your energy levels feeling? Are you feeling like working out? Any kind of lethargy? Thanks for the log!

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, I believe you are hitting your weight gain goals as well, if memory serves me. Are you feeling like this is a lean bulk, a recomp? Not a scientific question, but how's your energy levels feeling? Are you feeling like working out? Any kind of lethargy? Thanks for the log!
I think Recomping pretty well, but I do think some of my weight gain is water from to much sodium this weekend. I was a shade under 182 Friday then enjoyed my self, not terrible, but more than I may should have this weekend. I don't feel like I have gained an ounce of fat though! We will see where I am this Friday staying strict with my food intake.
As for energy I feel great. As long as I get a decent 7-8 hrs of sleep every night I'm good to go. Saying that my sleep quality has fell off some, I sleep deep but I tend to wake up through the night and it's harder to get back to sleep. No trouble in or out of the gym though as far as energy unlike some cycles I felt awful out of the gym (lethargic) but great in it.

I'll say that this so far is my favorite cycle to date.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Completely reshaping those pecs man, been following along can't wait to see the final results. That V-cut should come out nicely towards the end!

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Completely reshaping those pecs man, been following along can't wait to see the final results. That V-cut should come out nicely towards the end!
Thanks buddy! I'm getting close to being back in the condition I was in college. Definitely feels like it's taking longer to get back to that condition this time, lol!

I almost want to cut my calories by 200-300 or just throw in some cardio to shred some fat these last few weeks, but I think I will wait until after PCT. It's nice filling out without any fat gain.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Chest today, strength still on the rise. Hit 275x2 on BB bench at the end of a pyramid work out. I would love to hit 315x1 max before this is over, my PR is 305lbs when I was about 22.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Sides are getting more intense this week. I've started really feeling insomnia, back pump's/muscle cramps, and increase anxiety. Made a mad dash to buy a few supplements to aid in it which has helped some & trying to really put down some water. Any ideas on something to help with the anxiety? I've read about a type of tea.
My job doesn't help being high stress, outside of it I feel pretty good.

As for workouts still seeing some increasing weight.

Hit 335x7 on squats last night, wanted 8 but wasn't going for it without a spotter.

225x6 on incline bench which is 1 more rep than last week & 95lbs for 9 reps on dumbbell bench. Would be AWESOME to get 100's for 10 reps!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I use SNS Phenibut to combat bad anxiety...one or two caps really seems to help. At two or three I fall asleep real easily...really helps when I feel stressed IMO...

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I use SNS Phenibut to combat bad anxiety...one or two caps really seems to help. At two or three I fall asleep real easily...really helps when I feel stressed IMO...
Thanks man, I'm going to read up on this. Making another order tonight so I may throw this in with it.

Feeling some letharagy kicking in so bumping Dermacrine up to 5 pumps to see if it helps out.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Hit 385lbs 4 reps on Deadlifts this morning. Haven't done 405 in about 6yrs which was my 1 rep max. Going to try and beat that with 415lbs next Saturday!