Ostarine with pct?

Jdaily2

Awards
I'm running super mandro at 330mgs a day for 4 weeks. Since I'm not running a very long ph cycle would it be okay to run ostarine at 25mgs a day with my pct? I've heard taking ostarine while on pct can help keep your gains from the ph cycle.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Another person getting their post cycle theories from the shill Dylan Gamelli. Never use a SARM in PCT period. He just wants extra money to line his "SARM Guru" pockets.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely, 110% not.
Ostarine is suppressive, especially at 25mg. You need to run a PCT after running Ostarine
^^^ This. After 6 weeks at 25mg, my free test was below the minimum value, in clinically deficient territory. I have posted pre-PCT bloods.

Jdaily2

Awards
So do you think it would be bad to use 25mg a day to bridge into a ph cycle? I used ostarine at 25mg a day for 4 weeks and now I'm starting super mandro. I've read that a lot of people do this.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do you think it would be bad to use 25mg a day to bridge into a ph cycle? I used ostarine at 25mg a day for 4 weeks and now I'm starting super mandro. I've read that a lot of people do this.
Should be fine. Can prolly extend the Ostarine and run it with Super Mandro if you have more.