PCT help

LoudSilence

Awards
I went into complete nutrition and allowed a pushy salesmen to talk me into something I really knew little about. After about a week I looked into the product little more. Finding most saying never go into this store to begin with. Enough back story though. The products i been taking are:
Alpha Mass X- by Achievments through Science Labs

Terminus- test booster by L3 Series (Complete Nutrition brand)
Auxturnal- nighttime hgh booster by L3 Series
Epilogue-pct by L3 Series

I have about 12days left with minimal results besides fat reduction. I take 1 alpha 3 times a day, terminus 2pills twice daily, and 2 auxturnal at bedtime. He had told me to take the epilogue pct with everything. 2 pills once in the morning. Which i thought was strange since it says pct. I did though for 2days and made me feel tired so I quit those.

My question would be is the pct they sold me enough? If not i have been looking at mind and muscles 30day natural stack for an alternative pct, whats opinions on it?

Im 31, 6'1, 235lbs, 25%bf.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's in the alpha-mass X and Epilogue?

I hate brick and mortar stores for this reason. IMO, if you buy super mega 18 methyl PH online that's one thing. But if you buy it in store because Joe Salesman says it's safe and you'll get mad ripped even though you're only 16 and shouldn't be taking this stuff it's entirely different. The FDA should rain unholy hell fire on the brick and mortar store.

LoudSilence

Awards
Serving size 1 pill
Massx gh boosting blend: 100mg
Deer antler velvet
Trigonella foenum-graecum

Massx muscle matrix: 450mg
3,5,7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon,
3,4-divanillyitetrahydrofuran
Mucuna pruriens

Epilogue has a serm complex, liver support, prostate support, cardiovascular support

Label here just change the hyphen before com

completenutrition-com/mobile/products/sports-nutrition/epilogue/

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Serving size 1 pill
Massx gh boosting blend: 100mg
Deer antler velvet
Trigonella foenum-graecum

Massx muscle matrix: 450mg
3,5,7-trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavon,
3,4-divanillyitetrahydrofuran
Mucuna pruriens

Epilogue has a serm complex, liver support, prostate support, cardiovascular support

Label here just change the hyphen before com

completenutrition-com/mobile/products/sports-nutrition/epilogue/
Everything in the 2 listed is natural. Don't really see what's causing lethargy as it's all natural and nothing is a PH of any sort, the 3,5,7 is hisperiten a citrus bioflavinol used as a mild AI. SO I dont really see anything that can cause lethargy, also i believe he just sold you underdosed herbs for absurd price.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
All 3 supps are underdosed garbage TBH, he didn't give you any PH or SARM, just tons of underdosed things for what $100-120?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All 3 supps are underdosed garbage TBH, he didn't give you any PH or SARM, just tons of underdosed things for what $100-120?
More than that I'm sure. Pretty sure Mass-X is close to $100 and Epilogue is like $80. I've gone into Complete and they tried to sell me a similar stack. Sometimes I do it for fun.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
More than that I'm sure. Pretty sure Mass-X is close to $100 and Epilogue is like $80. I've gone into Complete and they tried to sell me a similar stack. Sometimes I do it for fun.
Hell, at least they're giving you entertainment, they're finally trying to give back to the community!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
The only thing that could cause lethargy is the extra tax being put on the liver ingesting this garbage.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Everything in the 2 listed is natural. Don't really see what's causing lethargy as it's all natural and nothing is a PH of any sort, the 3,5,7 is hisperiten a citrus bioflavinol used as a mild AI. SO I dont really see anything that can cause lethargy, also i believe he just sold you underdosed herbs for absurd price.

could be an allergy.

op do you have alot of allergies?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Or the AI in the PCT and Test booster dropping estrogen too much.
If his estrogen drops that much from Hesperidin or however it's spelled, then you're extremely lucky my friend. It's got like a 50% binding affinity for Aromatase i think, haven't looked into it much as it's not that novel.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He was lethargic when running his PCT with the test booster. The pct has a 'SERM complex' which brings to mind Chryssin (Sp) or some other AI. Could be a combination of the two AI.

LoudSilence

Awards
I was only extremely tired for days of which i used the pct. Once i stopped taking the epilogue i was fine.
Penicillin is my only allergy and that hasnt truelly ever been tested. Mom was just allergic so they have always had me run with it lol.
I have however been sick past 5 days but i have a 4year old in daycare and believe it was caught through him.
I had one morning id say around day 12 that i felt really wierd. I would describe it as spacey. Almost felt like eyes kept crossing but was only that morning. Other then that ive actually felt little effect from this.
Now the embarrassing part i was actually sold the entire stack with epilogue as a "freebie" for a total of $159. Which i thought odd considering the the alpha was marked at 159 and the terminus plus auxturnal 129 and epilogue 79. Thats where they got me to just say fine ill do it.
Being as this is a "herbal garbage" stack do i not have to worry about shutdown or any of that? Also still curious about muscle minds 30 day natural test stack and maybe down the road their basic bulk stack. Once i read a little more. Any tips, comments, or suggestions on that?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I was only extremely tired for days of which i used the pct. Once i stopped taking the epilogue i was fine.
Penicillin is my only allergy and that hasnt truelly ever been tested. Mom was just allergic so they have always had me run with it lol.
I have however been sick past 5 days but i have a 4year old in daycare and believe it was caught through him.
I had one morning id say around day 12 that i felt really wierd. I would describe it as spacey. Almost felt like eyes kept crossing but was only that morning. Other then that ive actually felt little effect from this.
Now the embarrassing part i was actually sold the entire stack with epilogue as a "freebie" for a total of $159. Which i thought odd considering the the alpha was marked at 159 and the terminus plus auxturnal 129 and epilogue 79. Thats where they got me to just say fine ill do it.
Being as this is a "herbal garbage" stack do i not have to worry about shutdown or any of that? Also still curious about muscle minds 30 day natural test stack and maybe down the road their basic bulk stack. Once i read a little more. Any tips, comments, or suggestions on that?
Don't get me wrong the 3,4Divanyl in it is great for free t and I always use it but it being ina 450mg prop blend and only being the second igredient is what makes the product itself garbage. Their dosing is horrendous. Tons of herbs and natty things can aid in your goals but you need the right extraction percentage and the right amount of actives. Which with prop blends and the low amount per proprietary blend makes those supplements garbage. I'd recommend Alphamax XT as an all in one T booster and estrogen modulator, and also recommend Prolactrone for HGH release at night. Pretty solid affordable stack with many benefits.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on the Alphamax XT for test booster suggestion. Hefty doses of proven ingredients, open label.

Don't waste money on kitchen sink blends.

LoudSilence

Awards
Only reason Ive been looking into this area is quicker recovery apart from hopefully quicker gains. Issue i have is i can gain mass in winter while laid off but only a few months. I work concrete and take on the majority of the workload.
I still eat 5lbs of chicken breast every 2 days. I was seeing great results with high reps training but with workload picking up. Im thinking of going back to 5x5 SL.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Only reason Ive been looking into this area is quicker recovery apart from hopefully quicker gains. Issue i have is i can gain mass in winter while laid off but only a few months. I work concrete and take on the majority of the workload.
I still eat 5lbs of chicken breast every 2 days. I was seeing great results with high reps training but with workload picking up. Im thinking of going back to 5x5 SL.
Alphamax XT and Prolactrone will DEFINITELY help with recovery.

LoudSilence

Awards
Thanks. And this "complete nutrition stack" being "natural test" doesnt need a pct, correct or the Alphamax XT and Prolactrone will eliminate that anyway. Sorry for the ignorance on most these issues. Just want to be safe.