Msten 4 Andro log

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Default Msten 4 Andro log
Hey everyone, I have Msten and 4 Andro on the way. Figured I'd put up a log of for nothing else but a little motivation. I always perform better when I know someone can watch and critique. I've done a few PH cycles, epi, the holy SDMZ 3, and an Msten only cycle. My libido, appetite, and energy sucked while I was on Msten by itself but I felt like a f***in animal in the gym. So in an attempt to correct this, I ordered 2 bottles of 4 Andro ( 60 caps of 50mg ) and 1 bottle of Msten ( 60 caps 10mg ). I have clomid for PCT and I've been loading my liver support for about a week now. The Msten is already here, just waiting on 4 Andro to get started. I have a buddy who's doing the exact same cycle with me so this will sort of be a 1 and a half man log haha.

Doses will be:
Week 1••• 100mg Andro, 10mg Msten
Week 2••• 200mg Andro, 20mg Msten
Week 3••• 250mg Andro, 20mg Msten
Week 4••• 250mg Andro, 30mg Msten

Week 5-8••• Clomid 120/80/80/40

Starting weight and approx. max lifts.

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 189-193lbs consistent
Body fat est. 15-20% (can see some abs when flexed, but they go away when relaxed.)
Back Squat: 365 X 4 and 405 X 1 (parallel not ATG)
Deadlift: 425 X 5
Bench: 225 X 6 (recovered from shoulder surgery recently and won't do heavier than 3 rep max yet)

My buddies stats for those who care.
Height: 5 9
weight: 195
body fat: slightly lower than mine. Guessing 10-15 range
maxes are bench 300 squat 325 DL 425

my my goal is to hit 205 with the same body fat. The girlfriend doesn't want my abs back. She likes the belly and that's easier for me too haha. I'll post back once I get started. I'm open to anything!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Default Msten 4 Andro log
Hey everyone, I have Msten and 4 Andro on the way. Figured I'd put up a log of for nothing else but a little motivation. I always perform better when I know someone can watch and critique. I've done a few PH cycles, epi, the holy SDMZ 3, and an Msten only cycle. My libido, appetite, and energy sucked while I was on Msten by itself but I felt like a f***in animal in the gym. So in an attempt to correct this, I ordered 2 bottles of 4 Andro ( 60 caps of 50mg ) and 1 bottle of Msten ( 60 caps 10mg ). I have clomid for PCT and I've been loading my liver support for about a week now. The Msten is already here, just waiting on 4 Andro to get started. I have a buddy who's doing the exact same cycle with me so this will sort of be a 1 and a half man log haha.

Doses will be:
Week 1••• 100mg Andro, 10mg Msten
Week 2••• 200mg Andro, 20mg Msten
Week 3••• 250mg Andro, 20mg Msten
Week 4••• 250mg Andro, 30mg Msten

Week 5-8••• Clomid 120/80/80/40

Starting weight and approx. max lifts.

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 189-193lbs consistent
Body fat est. 15-20% (can see some abs when flexed, but they go away when relaxed.)
Back Squat: 365 X 4 and 405 X 1 (parallel not ATG)
Deadlift: 425 X 5
Bench: 225 X 6 (recovered from shoulder surgery recently and won't do heavier than 3 rep max yet)

My buddies stats for those who care.
Height: 5 9
weight: 195
body fat: slightly lower than mine. Guessing 10-15 range
maxes are bench 300 squat 325 DL 425

my my goal is to hit 205 with the same body fat. The girlfriend doesn't want my abs back. She likes the belly and that's easier for me too haha. I'll post back once I get started. I'm open to anything!
Subbed. Layout looks fine but I have a few suggestions:
1. Clomid 50/50/25/25 would be fine for this short cycle. High doses of Clomid tend to have emotional side effects for many users, although if you've used this protocol and are confident with it by all means stick with it. IMO, though, it is more than is needed.
2. Do you plan to run a cycle support? I would definitely. Arimacare Pro is a great one. Also, 4 andro has some aromatization so an OTC AI on hand at least would be prudent just in case.
3. Why taper up the dose if you've used Msten before? I would start with the dose that you've found to tolerate best with gains versus sides and stick with it. The extra 10 mg in the last week would probably benefit you less than starting at 20 mg IMO.

Overall no major issues, just little tweaks to consider to optimize you run. Cheers.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
1. Clomid 50/50/25/25 would be fine for this short cycle. High doses of Clomid tend to have emotional side effects for many users, although if you've used this protocol and are confident with it by all means stick with it. IMO, though, it is more than is needed.
2. Do you plan to run a cycle support? I would definitely. Arimacare Pro is a great one. Also, 4 andro has some aromatization so an OTC AI on hand at least would be prudent just in case.
3. Why taper up the dose if you've used Msten before? I would start with the dose that you've found to tolerate best with gains versus sides and stick with it. The extra 10 mg in the last week would probably benefit you less than starting at 29 mg IMO.

Overall no major issues, just little tweaks to consider to optimize you run. Cheers.
Hadn't given that idea (using my previous tolerance) any thought. Seems obvious now, I'll change that. Thanks for the heads up before I start! I'm excited for this go around. Didn't think I was gonna be an Msten user again but I'm confident 4 Andro will fix my "feel like s**t" syndrome.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hadn't given that idea (using my previous tolerance) any thought. Seems obvious now, I'll change that. Thanks for the heads up before I start! I'm excited for this go around. Didn't think I was gonna be an Msten user again but I'm confident 4 Andro will fix my "feel like s**t" syndrome.
Cycle support also helps. If your organs are under a lot of duress it translates to worsened lethargy, lowered libido, and overall sh1tiness well.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you're right on the money. With 4 andro as a test base you should have a much more enjoyable run this time:).

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In... Looking forward to the updates. Have a good run!

nelradi

Awards
3. Why taper up the dose if you've used Msten before? I would start with the dose that you've found to tolerate best with gains versus sides and stick with it. The extra 10 mg in the last week would probably benefit you less than starting at 20 mg IMO.

Doesn't ar1micare have an ai in it already? Androsta?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't ar1micare have an ai in it already? Androsta?
Yes, it has Arimistane. That would likely be fine, although the consensus on it's effectiveness at estrogen reduction is debatable. If not using a cycle support with AI support then an OTC AI would be adviseable with 4 andro if not a pharma grade AI on hand at least.

nelradi

Awards
Yes, it has Arimistane. That would likely be fine, although the consensus on it's effectiveness at estrogen reduction is debatable. If not using a cycle support with AI support then an OTC AI would be adviseable with 4 andro if not a pharma grade AI on hand at least.
Thanks for clearing that up, been wondering about it for a while now.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
I don't have an AI on hand but I could get one quickly. Suicide inhibitor or not (exemestane or anastrozle) ? Never been able to find a solid answer on this. Also, how pressing is the estrogen issue? I'm not cutting so the aesthetic part of estro sides are not a concern. I'm welcoming a low level of estro for joint health, but not trying to invite gyno

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have an AI on hand but I could get one quickly. Suicide inhibitor or not (exemestane or anastrozle) ? Never been able to find a solid answer on this. Also, how pressing is the estrogen issue? I'm not cutting so the aesthetic part of estro sides are not a concern. I'm welcoming a low level of estro for joint health, but not trying to invite gyno
Exemestane over Letro IMO. Weaker in regards to estrogen reduction but more tolerable and versatile. I have no issues with 4 andro and excess estrogen but it is common for many. Personally, I always have Exemestane in my stash but have only ever used it as part of PCT. But gyno can pop up at any time hence why I have it at all times. But I won't use it on cycle without having symptoms.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Exemestane over Letro IMO. Weaker in regards to estrogen reduction but more tolerable and versatile. I have no issues with 4 andro and excess estrogen but it is common for many. Personally, I always have Exemestane in my stash but have only ever used it as part of PCT. But gyno can pop up at any time hence why I have it at all times. But I won't use it on cycle without having symptoms.
Wha about exemestane vs anastrozle? I've read that metro is too powerful for something less than what I imagine 15+ year professionals are taking.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wha about exemestane vs anastrozle? I've read that metro is too powerful for something less than what I imagine 15+ year professionals are taking.
Copied from a source I can't link:

difference between Aromasin and arimidex
Thread: difference between Aromasin and arimidex

Anastrozole
Arimidex (Anastrozole) is what we call an aromatase inhibitor (AI). In clinical use, it***8217;s used to halt the progression of Breast Cancer in women. It works by blocking the aromatase enzyme, which is responsible for the production of estrogen. In athletics and bodybuilding, it is used as an ancillary compound to be added to a cycle of Anabolic Steroids. In this respect it is also used for its estrogen reducing properties, but it has the additional benefit of increasing testosterone levels, as we***8217;ll see...

Arimidex Side Effects
Many anabolic steroids aromatize (convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme), and this is responsible for many of the unwanted side effects found with anabolic steroid use (acne, gynocomastia, water-retention, etc...). In one study, both .5mg and 1mg doses of Arimidex were shown to decrease estrogen by roughly 50%. The 1mg/day dose also increased testosterone levels by 58% (1). In that same study, in both groups, LH and FSH also went up slightly.

Changes in testosterone and E2 concentrations in normal young men (15 22 yr old) before () and after 10 days of oral Anastrozole at 0.5 and 1 mg.(1)

This would seem to suggest that for use during a cycle, a dose of .5mgs/day would be sufficient to combat estrogen-related side effects. It is, however, important to remember that some estrogen is necessary to obtain optimal muscle growth. The lower estrogen levels provided by ´dex seems, anecdotally at least, to produce a more "hard" and "quality" look for bodybuilders who have experimented with it***8217;s use in either a cutting or bulking cycle.

I´d like to point out that the elevation in Testosterone provided by Arimidex is so large that it can be used as a "form" of testosterone replacement therapy for hypogonadal men (2). Clearly, this suggests its use in a post-cycle-therapy (as well as its previously discussed use within a cycle) to regain natural testosterone levels and full functioning of the HPTA (Hypothalamic-Testicular-Pituitary-Axis).

Literature provided by the original maker of Anastrozole (Arimidex, produced by Zeneca Pharmaceuticals) states that stable blood plasma concentrations of the compound are achieved after a mere 7 consecutive 1mg daily doses. Also, Arimidex is just over 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase (3). Thus, if you want to take it for the entire duration of a cycle of anabolic steroids, you can simply start taking it on the same day you begin your cycle. Those are some pretty good numbers, huh?

But can you use it for the entire duration of a cycle? Is it dangerous? Well, certainly reducing estrogen levels in your body is good from a body building point of view, as it reduces water-retention and the potential for gynocomastia (if there***8217;s no estrogen in your body, you can***8217;t get gyno, regardless of how much progesterone is floating around)(5). Luckily this stuff is very mild on blood lipids (cholesterol) and doesn***8217;t affect them adversely (2), in the studies I***8217;ve seen.

Arimidex and Cholestrol
As previously mentioned, those lowered estrogen levels could possibly (eventually) adversely affect your cholesterol and possibly even your immune function. I am, however, very comfortable recommending Arimidex for relatively long-term use. This should be the ancillary compound of choice for those on long and heavy cycles, especially since it also doesn***8217;t inhibit igf like some other ancillary compounds (insulin-like-growth-factor is an important component of anabolism)(4).

Aromasin
Exemestane
Aromasin (Exemestane) is a steroidal suicide aromatase inhibitor, which means that it lowers estrogen production in the body by blocking the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for estrogen systemization. (1)(2)(3)

This stuff was developed to fight breast cancer in post-menopausal women, who need a particularly aggressive therapy, and for whom first line defenses such as SERMS (Tamoxifen) have not worked. This should be our first clue in inferring that this stuff is pretty strong, or at least stronger than some of the other compounds which are used to fight breast cancer.

Aromasin and Side Effects
Aromasin averages an 85% rate of estrogen suppression (4), so it***8217;s clearly a very effective agent for bodybuilders and other athletes wanting to avoid estrogen related side effects such as gyno, acne, or water-retention brought on by aromatizing steroids. Specifically, Exemestane dose this by selectively inhibiting aromatase activity in a time-dependent and irreversible manner (hence the "suicidal" portion of it***8217;s name, I guess).(7)

As with most of the compounds in this class, it also causes a reasonable rise in testosterone levels (6), and as you may have guessed, this rise in testosterone means that Exemestane can also cause androgenic sides(8)(9)(10). Exemestane is very effective at both lowering estrogen (estradiol) and raising testosterone:
Estrogen and androgen plasma levels after 10 d of daily exemestane (25 or 50 mg) in healthy young males (mean ± SD; n = 9-11). To convert to System International units: estradiol, Pico moles per liter (x3.671); estrone, picomoles per liter (x3.699); androstenedione, nanomoles per liter (*0.003492); and testosterone, nanomoles per liter (x0.03467). (13)

So we can see that 25mgs is a very effective dose from that chart, right? As an added benefit, exemestane not only increases testosterone and lowers estrogen, but it also increases IGF levels (11).Additionally Worth noting is that Aromasin may possibly be less harsh on blood lipids (14)than some of the other (similar) compounds we use in the world of bodybuilding or athletics (other AI´s). It also has, at best no effect on IGF, and at worst could lower (13) it. AI´s are very tricky with regards to inconsistencies in IGF levels.

Unfortunately, you need to take Exemestane for a week to reach steady blood plasma levels of it, and exemestane has a ½ life of 27 hours (12.).

The ability of exemestane to lower estrogen levels by the aforementioned 85% makes it a very nice choice for use in any cycle where aromatizing steroids are used. In addition, since it***8217;s not too harsh at all on blood lipid profiles, it***8217;s a very good choice for longer cycles. It***8217;s ability to raise both testosterone levels also seem to suggest that it would be a very nice addition to a Post-Cycle-Therapy (PCT).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I meant Anastrazole rather than Letro.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
4 Andro and clomid showed up today! Tomorrow is day one. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Well, this morning was biceps and shoulder day (my biceps are lagging and my training partner's shoulders are lagging so we put them on the same day). I lift from 330 or 4 to about 6 and then eat breakfast at about 7 or 730. Took 10mg of Msten and 50 mg of 4 Andro. I have one more dose of each with dinner tonight and tomorrow morning is legs. Of course nothing has happened yet, just thought I'd give a little bump and add this question. Do you think it's better to take with food or on an empty stomach? I have been and planned to take them with food because I figured it would increase the bio availability, but just wanted to see what some more experienced guys had to say.

nelradi

Awards
I'll be following along.
To answer your question, With food is always better since it helps with absorption. Also with fats is always good too. Good luck with your cycle!

Ianiowa8411

Awards
I'll be following along.
To answer your question, With food is always better since it helps with absorption. Also with fats is always good too. Good luck with your cycle!
Thanks for the tip. About to hit legs, can't wait to start feeling the effects. The mental aspect definitely played a part yesterday morning because my biceps are sore and they haven't been this sore in a while. Makes me mad thinking the difference is merely mental, all that progress I could have if I worked that hard all the time.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Threw up today after legs haha, squatted 365 for a set of 5 and 315 for two sets of 12 today. Had a really awesome quad pump up until I was kneeling over the toilet throwing up. After that, I lost it for ham curls, calf raises and all that good stuff.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Little update, today was chest. My all time high on bench was paused rep 275 in competition. That was before my surgery 4 and a half months ago at the beginning of January. Today I paus repped 275 and it felt easy to me. It went up rather smooth. I did it without struggle. Then I put exactly 300 on the bar because that was my grandpas max when he was in college (he was old school "natural", wouldn't even drink protein shakes haha). I failed, but only because I had to pick my ass off the bench and my spotter pushed the bar back into my niche (it started to float back towards the rack a little when I picked my ass up). I got it up, but that's doesn't count to me. Also, a libodo check, railed the **** out of my girl last night. Hard as f**k and horny as ****. Definitely had the alpha feeling. I think if I were to experience the shut down like I did last cycle (Msten only no 4 Abdro text base), I would feel it by now. Just my thoughts though. I want to press 315 by the time this cycle is over. Y'all think I can do it?

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Thought I'd upload a picture as a reference. Any body fat guesses are welcome.
image.jpeg

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Little update, today was chest. My all time high on bench was paused rep 275 in competition. That was before my surgery 4 and a half months ago at the beginning of January. Today I paus repped 275 and it felt easy to me. It went up rather smooth. I did it without struggle. Then I put exactly 300 on the bar because that was my grandpas max when he was in college (he was old school "natural", wouldn't even drink protein shakes haha). I failed, but only because I had to pick my ass off the bench and my spotter pushed the bar back into my niche (it started to float back towards the rack a little when I picked my ass up). I got it up, but that's doesn't count to me. Also, a libodo check, railed the **** out of my girl last night. Hard as f**k and horny as ****. Definitely had the alpha feeling. I think if I were to experience the shut down like I did last cycle (Msten only no 4 Abdro text base), I would feel it by now. Just my thoughts though. I want to press 315 by the time this cycle is over. Y'all think I can do it?
Heck yeah you can dude.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Headed to the gym now but I thought I'd mention that I've feel a ravenous hunger this morning. I ate a big meal at like 8 last night so I don't know why I'm so hungry, but it's to the point where it makes me feel nauseous and I had to eat a pop tart to kill it haha.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Gotta get this out while I'm thinkin about it. Just finished the gym and I had an awesome pump and felt pretty strong on back day. Lats were feeling super wide and found a new machine I like for when I'm so beat at the end that I can't do free weights productively. Some sort of hammer strength machine low row with a supinated grip. Felt the squeeze really low down by the "Christmas tree" part of the lats. But I was really distracted between sets stressing out over work yesterday. I'm in the military and I got in a females (who out ranks me) face yesterday about how worthless she is and she started talking about all of the negative career ending paperwork I was gonna get. I'm not worried about it honestly, but it bothered me how much it weighed on my mind. Like, I just couldn't let it go. It pissed me off but not in a "kill the weights" kind of way. More like I just wanted to leave the gym and clear my head. It was like that the whole two hours except when I had the bar in my hands. Just venting and logging some emotions. Over all felt good. Msten pumps may be starting today. We'll be able to tell tomorrow for sure.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Gotta get this out while I'm thinkin about it. Just finished the gym and I had an awesome pump and felt pretty strong on back day. Lats were feeling super wide and found a new machine I like for when I'm so beat at the end that I can't do free weights productively. Some sort of hammer strength machine low row with a supinated grip. Felt the squeeze really low down by the "Christmas tree" part of the lats. But I was really distracted between sets stressing out over work yesterday. I'm in the military and I got in a females (who out ranks me) face yesterday about how worthless she is and she started talking about all of the negative career ending paperwork I was gonna get. I'm not worried about it honestly, but it bothered me how much it weighed on my mind. Like, I just couldn't let it go. It pissed me off but not in a "kill the weights" kind of way. More like I just wanted to leave the gym and clear my head. It was like that the whole two hours except when I had the bar in my hands. Just venting and logging some emotions. Over all felt good. Msten pumps may be starting today. We'll be able to tell tomorrow for sure.
Forget that sh1t bro. If it can't help you move forward then leave it in the past. You got one life and not a second of it is worth waisted on that looser.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Well it's halfway through day 4 and I'm having back and calf pumps. I was bent over working on something at work and I could only stay bent over for about 5 minutes and I would have to stretch out. So it's for sure kicked in. Can't wait for tomorrow, biceps and shoulder day!

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Biceps and shoulder day went great. Had amazing pumps, so good that I had to stop halfway through my set of front delt raises. I couldn't tolerate the pump and I wasn't even at muscle failure yet. I was able to power through every other set though. Still weigh 192-194 but I look and feel fuller. I'm assuming it's water weight or recomposition because the scale has barely changed. Im still hungry all the time, my moods seem better, no negative side effects (other than lower back pumps) to note of as of yet. Strength is feeling better, I don't know if I would call it an increase in strength, it's almost as if it's just a heightened focus and awareness of my muscles.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
So a little update, my dick still works, I'm drinkin about a gallon of water a day and I piss clear, no lethargy except for my lack of sleep which I'm gonna correct. Not super horny but not shut down and feeling like **** like my last cycle. Forgot about the pumps haha, I missed them. It's leg day tomorrow and I'm gonna see if I can't hit 405 for a double. I hit it once last week. Side note, does anyone know how Msten compares to Dbol? Been thinking of doing a traditional Dbol/test cycle after this and I wanted to know if anyone's done both or has a good idea of the differences other than the obvious of course.

nelradi

Awards
From what I've heard m sten is comparable to d Bol but can't say for sure since I've never tried it.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
From what I've heard m sten is comparable to d Bol but can't say for sure since I've never tried it.
I'm just trying to see what the strength and mass gains are like between them. I know Dbol aromatizes and Msten doesn't but still. I'm curious.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Just had leg day, I got 365 for 7 on squats. It's an improvement over my set of 5 I did before but not enough for me to say it was the Msten or 4 Andro yet. I was feeling super dehydrated and out of breath today but the pumps were out of this world. Almost to the point where it was counter productive. Also was feeling some lethargy. Not sure if it's related or not, but I didn't do anything all day except walk my dog and watch documentaries on Netflix all day. Anyone think it's the 4 Andro dose being too low?

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Chest and tri's done. Benched 300 today! Finally, a long term goal of mine. Took me 2 attempts but I got it the second one. Had an awesome tricep pump too at the end.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Back day in the books. Felt like shot. Failed deadlift 455. Pissed me off but I'm so sleep deprived I was just lethargic the whole time. I truly believe this lethargy is due to my lack f sleep not Msten or 4 Andro. I go to sleep on average 10pm and wake up at 3am to go to the gym. Sometimes I'm not in bed till 11. I bumped up the 4 Andro from 2 caps (100mg/day) to 4 caps (200mg/day) just for a general sense of well being. Will continue to update. I weighed 198 first thing this morning and it's day 8. The rest of this week I'll be watching the scale for any solid ideas on weight gain yet. I'm eating like a pig as clean as I can. I think sleep is my biggest enemy now.

nelradi

Awards
Back day in the books. Felt like shot. Failed deadlift 455. Pissed me off but I'm so sleep deprived I was just lethargic the whole time. I truly believe this lethargy is due to my lack f sleep not Msten or 4 Andro. I go to sleep on average 10pm and wake up at 3am to go to the gym. Sometimes I'm not in bed till 11. I bumped up the 4 Andro from 2 caps (100mg/day) to 4 caps (200mg/day) just for a general sense of well being. Will continue to update. I weighed 198 first thing this morning and it's day 8. The rest of this week I'll be watching the scale for any solid ideas on weight gain yet. I'm eating like a pig as clean as I can. I think sleep is my biggest enemy now.
Dang I feel tired on six hours of sleep. I don't know how you do it.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Dang I feel tired on six hours of sleep. I don't know how you do it.
Trust me, it's not fun and I struggle to stay awake sometimes. But I have so much going on that I have no choice. I wish there were more hours in a day sometimes

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Do you guys think it would be beneficial to go straight into a 10 or 12 week test cypionate cycle after this? I could get 2 vials before this cycle is over and go straight into it. I've never done injections and if I can convince the lady to let me, I could have it in 2 weeks and start ASAP. What do y'all think?

Ianiowa8411

Awards
I understand the endocrinology and chemical science about it. I know how it all works, I guess my question more specified would be, would it be counter productive or cause a rough recovery if I switch directly to test C from Msten and 4 Andro? In a way I think it could be considered a "kickstart" like people do with Dbol except I've used 4 Andro as a test base which is in no way on par with test. I'm more focused on if I would be much more suppressed stretching the 4 week Msten 4 Andro cycle to a 16 week test cycle with an Msten and 4 Andro kickstart.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Biceps and shoulder day went well. Really loving the pumps right now. I wonder how they would be on 30 or 40 mgs. Maybe later down the road if I can find more I'll do a 40mg cycle. I weighed 198 again today first thing in the morning, I'll go ahead and give this one to Msten. I usually trying to think f an excuse of why it's not the Msten but I've weighed about 197-198 consistently the last 3 days so I'll say I've gained about 3-4 pounds and it's only week 1. Could be my diet though, 4 Andro seems to make me super hungry and I've been eating like a starved teenager.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Sorry, haven't had a chance to post. Yesterday was legs and MAN was I exhausted. I was dosing off driving to the gym it was bad. I had to roll the windows down and crank the radio to stay awake. But on a better note, I squatted 315 for 15 and 275 for 20 so that's pretty cool. Today is chest but I didn't lift this morning. I had to be at work at 6 so I didn't see a point in waking up at 2 to go to the gym haha. I'm gonna hit chest later today if at all possible. I was so horny this morning, morning wood was hard as hell and if later for like an hour after I was up. Saw a picture of a girl playing with her boobs on social media and almost drooled on my phone lol. It's crazy and I can't wait to do a real test cycle and see what it's like. Anyways, I decided to cut this cycle short and bump the dosages. Instead of 4 weeks at 20mg/day Msten, I'm gonna do 3 weeks and the lag week is gonna be 40mg. Also accounted for the 4 Andro and doubled up on that. I'll be taking 6-8 50mg caps of 4 Andro a day that last week. What's the odds I'll hit estro sides?

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Today was legs. Did 405 for a set of 4, the pumps are absolutely insane and my strength is going up significantly. Today is day 13 and I'm loving it. Like I said, kicking it up to 40mg a day here pretty soon. It's the most common dose I read about and I can't wait to see how that feels if I'm like this on 20mg. Still hoping to bench 315, squat 455 and deadlift 475.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Also, my dick works great, I'm feeling absolutely no sides what so ever. Great run so far.

nelradi

Awards
Good luck with taking 40mg. Hopefully it won't cause any sides.
What's your dosage for the 4 andro?

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Good luck with taking 40mg. Hopefully it won't cause any sides.
What's your dosage for the 4 andro?
Right now I'm taking 6 caps a day. Debating weather to bump it up to 8 but I don't want any estro sides. I'm okay with a little "wetness" but don't want any negative sides from it. And thanks! I'll let y'all know how it goes

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Today was back day, deadlift 405 so easily, it felt like 315 did 2 weeks ago. Hit 455 for 1, easy still very easily. Then all downhill from there. I was going to go for 475 for reps but I wanted to get 5 plates (495) for one. And with how easy 455 went up, I thought I had it. Anyways long story short, I failed the attempt 2 times and did a set of 225 for 5 just as a sanity thing (I was so disappointed with myself, I thought I had it.). The rest of back day went very well except for the everlasting back pump that I still have an hour out of the gym. Seriously the pumps are out of this world and I love it. My forearms (didn't use straps for anything but deadlift), biceps, lats, read delt's, and of course the lower back still have a pump an hour after my 2 hour gym session. I weighed 203 in a shirt and gym pants with only one big meal and 2 small sub 300 calorie snacks. Disappointed with my weight thus far. But at the same time, I'm already back to, and PAST, my weight, appearance, and strength levels on everything since before my injury. My max bench was 275 ever before, and I did that for 3 solid, clean reps the other day. I absolutely love the strength and pumps I get from Msten. The only sides I have at all is very slight increase in acne (maybe one or two zits per week on my face and one or two on my shoulders) and slight lethargy which I discovered was amplified on a lack of sleep. If I et & hours, I feel incredibly refreshed. If I get less than 6, im nearly exhausted by the time work is over. Other than that, which is half my doing, sides have been non existent. Even after bumping up to 40mg/day. Excited to get this cycle, PCT, and off time out of the way so I can do a real cycle! I plan to go to the dark side (pinning test) next!!

nelradi

Awards
Sounds like your cycle is going well. What was your starting weight again?