Hastur's Journey - SUP3R-11/SUP3R-EPI/SUP3R-4/SUP3R-1/TR3ST Log (Sponsored)

Hastur

Awards
Hastur's Journey - SUP3R-11/SUP3R-EPI/SUP3R-4/SUP3R-1/TR3ST Log (Sponsored)

View attachment 135231

~Cycle Layout: (60 Day Cycle, Over 8 Weeks)
*Epi-Andro ---- 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
*4-Andro ------- 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
*1-Andro ------- 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
*11-KT ---------- 250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250
*Trest ----------- 100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100

~Ancillaries:
*AR1MACARE PRO ----- 8 (Caps per day) {All-In-One Cycle Support}
*Exemestane -------------- 12.5 (EOD) {Aromatase Inhibitor/Estrogen Control}
*Cabergoline --------------- 0.25 (E3D) {Dopamine Agonist/Prolactin Control}
*Raloxifene ----------------- (On hand, in case it is required) {SERM}

~Other Supplements/Staples:
*Olympus Labs TR1UMPH Strawberry Banana
*Olympus Labs CONQU3R UNLEASHED Lemon Rox
*Olympus Labs ENDUR3+ Dragon's Fruit

~Post-Cycle Therapy: (Following this cycle)
*SUP3R PCT ---- 10/10/10/10/0
*Clomiphene ----- 50/25/25/12.5/0
*Exemestane ---- 0/0/0/12.5/12.5
(Possibly natural products such as Olympus Labs TEST1FY, Olympus Labs STR3NGTH UNLEASHED, Olympus Labs EP1C UNLEASHED, etc)

~Current Diet:
*Total Calories: 2729.9
*40.9% Protein: 279.8g (1119.2cal) (3.17g per kg, or 1.44g per lbs, at 194lbs/88.1kg)
*38.8% Fat: 117.3g (1061.1cal)
*20.1% Carb: 137.4g (549.6cal)
-Vegetarian (Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian, so I do eat Milk-Products and Eggs)
-Alcohol-Free

~Current Physical Exercise Regimen:
-The last routine I followed was StrongLifts 5x5, until I began to focus on higher reps and lower weight to switch things up. At this point in time I am still deciding exactly what direction I want to go in, I have heard a lot of good things about PHAT and it seems to be fairly popular. However, until I settle on a new routine that meets my goals, I will continue to do what I've been doing and post updates regarding my workouts as I go.

~Current Measurements:
[Taken while muscles were relaxed and cold, not skewed by flexing or recent physical activity. In standing position, with arms hanging down using a vinyl tape measure.]
*Height: 6 ft 1/2 in (72.5 in, or 184.15 cm)
*Reach (A.K.A. Wingspan): 6 ft 2 3/4 in (74.75 in, 2.25 inches over height)
*Weight: 194 lbs (or 88.18kg) [Via "Conair Extra-Large Dial Analog Precision Scale"] {Taken post-empty stomach morning cardio in shorts only as always}
*Body Fat Percentage: Unknown
*Body Mass Index (BMI): 26 (Classification: Overweight)
*Neck: 15 3/4 in
*Shoulders: 47 1/4 in
*Left Bicep: 13 in
*Right Bicep: 13 in
*Left Forearm: 12 in
*Right Forearm: 12 in
*Left Wrist: 7 1/4 in
*Right Wrist: 7 1/4 in
*Chest at nipple: 41 in
*Waist at naval: 37 in
*Hips: 37 1/2 in
*Left Thigh: 23 1/2 in
*Right Thigh: 24 1/4 in
*Left Calf: 15 1/4 in
*Right Calf: 16 in

~Cycle History/Experience: (In alphabetical order)
Cardarine, Epistane, Furaza, Halodrol, LGD-4033, Methyldiazirinol, MK-677, Ostarine, RAD-140, S-4, Trendione
{This is my first time using Epiandro, 4-Andro, 1-Andro, Trest and 11-KT}

~Personal History:
-Over 11 and a half years of dieting and training experience, in some way, shape or form.
-About 2 years of experience with SARMS/PH/DS.
-I began dieting and training in 2004 at 315lbs and over the span of 10 years lost 151lbs, weighing in at164lbs in 2014. I had zero guidance, and did it completely on my own. It was a lot of trial and error, and a lot of reading/self-educating. I gained little strength in that time, and spent a good deal of time in caloric deficits. However, since this was the transitional period from my mid-teens to mid-twenties, I had hurdles such as socializing, drinking, and dating. All which negatively impacted my progress to varying extents
-Then in 2014 at 164lbs I made several major changes and gained 50lbs over the span of 2 years, weighing in at 214lbs in 2016. I began 5x5 StrongLifts, finally started gaining strength, and most notably I began the use of SARMS/PH/DS. I had waited until I was 25 years old before using hormonal products, allowing my endocrine system to fully develop. In the August of 2015 I began working as an Olympus UK rep, and I attribute a significant portion of my strength and mass gains to it.

View attachment 135233
My 12 year transformation

~Present Day:
-In early March 2016 I caught the flu and lost 16lbs in less than 2 weeks, going from 214lbs to 198lbs, it hit me very hard, and was the first time I've required antibiotics in 3 years.
-Today: May 2016, Strength is only now starting to bounce back after being sick, and sadly it's been a slower process than I'd hoped for. The weight I lost from being ill however has not yet begun to return.

~Goals:
-Gain Strength/Set New Personal Records
-Lose Body Fat
-Gain Muscle Mass

~Acknowledgements:
I'd like to sincerely thank Olympus UK for sponsoring this log by providing SUP3R-11, the highest dose 11-Ketotestosterone product available on the market! This cycle would not be possible without Olympus UK, and it has been nothing less than an honor and a privilege to be a part of such a fantastic company these past 10 months!

~About My Cycle:
*Olympus UK SUP3R-11 - 11-Ketotestosterone, an oxidized form of testosterone that contains a keto group at position-11. In addition to being anabolic, and thus increasing strength and muscle mass, it is also an 11b-HSD1 inhibitior which reduces cortisol levels in tissues like adipose (fat) tissue and in the liver by limiting the conversion of (inactive) cortisone to (active) cortisol. Making it fantastic as cutting/recomping. You can find more information in The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide.
*Olympus UK SUP3R-EPI ELITE - Epiandrosterone, a 2-step precursor to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone). DHT can increase strength via CNS stimulation, displace estrogen, increase libido, and lead to a more dry, hard, vascular appearance. Anecdotally, people claim that pairing it with Trestolone helps mitigates some of Trestolones side effects.
*Olympus UK SUP3R-1 ELITE - 1-Androsterone, a 2-step precursor to 1-Testosterone (Dihydroboldenone). It increases protein synthesis, lean mass, muscle hardness, recovery times, and doesn't aromatize to estrogen nor elevate prolactin.
*Olympus UK SUP3R-4 ELITE - 4-Androsterone, a 2-step precursor to Testosterone. The perfect 'Test base', supplying Testosterone which can then aromatize to Estrogen or be 5-alpha reduced to DHT, all three hormones are required for a wide variety of physiological functions. When talking about the benefits of Testosterone, the list is a rather long one, more that I can post here!
*Olympus UK TR3ST - Oral Trestolone, a 19-nortestosterone derivative. A fairly strong compound, with the ability to aromatize to a potent form of estrogen, thus requiring vigilant estrogen control. It also elevates prolactin, requiring prolactin control. It is known to increase mass, strength, libido, and mood.
*Olympus UK DERMATREST - Transdermal Trestolone (See above)
*Olympus Labs AR1MACARE PRO - An 'All-In-One Cycle Support' supplement. It has estrogen control, liver support, a hormonal optimization matrix, prolactin control, and cardiovascular support.

Welcome to my first log on Anabolic Minds! You may have seen this stack mentioned in the thread "Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!" linked here!.

My caloric intake should be maintenance calories for my current level of activity, but it may require adjusting. I will be eating at maintenance calories for the purpose of recomping during this cycle. As someone who was once obese, my metabolism is not as 'favorable' as others, even slight caloric surpluses can quickly increase my body fat percentage, thus I do not 'bulk' as others do.

Also, due to my prior obesity, I am prone to higher estrogen conversion and water retention. This is because adipose tissue is the greatest peripheral source of aromatase in both males and females. So I will be vigilant about monitoring for estrogen-related side effects.

I'll also be monitoring my Blood Pressure and Heart Rate/Pulse throughout the day. I am a heavy stimulant user, but may need to restrict my usage as both stimulants and hormonal products can elevate blood pressure and heart rate. I am considering going with Stim-Free CONQU3R UNLEASHED in the near future to reduce my stimulant intake on-cycle, I have already discontinued my morning Yohimbine usage, and 12mg daily Albuterol usage. However I do not anticipate restricting my Coffee or Tea ingestion, due to the health benefits, and the fact that I need SOME caffeine in my life. I'd estimate I take in around 800-1000+mg caffeine a day. I plan to cut down on it, and also reduce my sodium intake as well.

One last thing I'd like to touch on, I do not have pre-cycle blood work, nor do I anticipate having on-cycle or post-cycle blood work done. I know that this goes against standard recommendations, something I myself have advocated to others, but financially I am unable to do so at this moment in time.

With that being said, all comments and suggestions are welcome here, as I am always open to learning new things. Any possible questions I am more than happy to address! So if you feel I've left something out, please, let me know!

Hastur

Awards
05/06/16 - Friday

View attachment 135235
^Pre-lifting, unpumped

~Friday Workout:

*BB Squat - 1
1x10x45lbs (Bar)
1x10x135lbs
1x10x185lbs
1x10x225lbs
1x6x315lbs

*Standing Calf - 2
1x12x140lbs
1x12x160lbs
1x12x180lbs

*Iso Lateral Leg Extension - 3
3x10x35lbs

*Iso Lateral Kneeling Leg Curl - 4
3x10x35lbs

*BB Seated Overhead Shoulder Press - 5
1x10x45lbs (Bar)
1x10x95lbs
1x10x115lbs
1x6x135lbs

*BB Shrugs (Smith Machine) - 6
1x20x90lbs (Not counting bar)
2x8x180lbs (Not counting bar)

*Iso Lateral Raise - 7
3x12x20lbs

*Rear Deltoid (Machine) - 8
1x12x70lbs
1x10x85lbs
1x6x100lbs

*Crunch (Machine) - 9
1x12x10lbs
1x10x20lbs
1x4x25lbs

*Crunches - 10
1x19
(Felt pulling in upper spine, not in abs at all. Quit these early.)

*Plank - 11
3x30 seconds on, 30 seconds off

*30m LISS on Elliptical (Heart Rate was 136-142bpm, 70-75% of Maximum Heart Rate)
(Felt easy, could have kept going.)

Notes: Since I am posting this 24 hours after the workout, I must add that I have zero DOMS, no soreness whatsoever. This surprised me.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell Yeah! Get it bro!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in. I expect gainz just from reading this log - both physical and mental gainz!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
SUBBED

CJNator

Awards
Subd! Love all the details bro, can't wait to see em gainz!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great call on running epiandro at 1 gram bro that's when it shined for me.
and in for the log and gainz

Hastur

Awards
Definitely subbed for this!
Welcome, brother!

Subd! Love all the details bro, can't wait to see em gainz!
Thanks, man! I like to go hard on the details, haha. I can't wait to see the gainz either!

great call on running epiandro at 1 gram bro that's when it shined for me.
and in for the log and gainz
Oh, you know I had to use the full dosage, bro. ;) Plus, after reading several reports of people saying EpiAndro helped mitigate the Trest side effects, I was sold.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome, brother!

Thanks, man! I like to go hard on the details, haha. I can't wait to see the gainz either!

Oh, you know I had to use the full dosage, bro. ;) Plus, after reading several reports of people saying EpiAndro helped mitigate the Trest side effects, I was sold.
GAINZVILLE stack bro

NewAgeMayan

Awards
And let me tell you, on this stack, that is the EXACT dance you'll be doing. I'm doing it now!
Do you have any special application techniques planned for the two transdermals; for example, reserving specific body sites for each one? Is there anything in general people should be mindful of if they are using two td products in the same cycle?

Anyone who knows you here knows you are not the type of guy to mindlessly throw a whole bunch of products together and call it a stack. Do you reckon you might briefly explain your thinking behind the stack, ie why the products are complimentary and none are made redundant by another? You touched on this in another thread, and I thought there may be guys subbing here that would find your reasoning informative.

Reactions: GNO
Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Do you have any special application techniques planned for the two transdermals; for example, reserving specific body sites for each one? Is there anything in general people should be mindful of if they are using two td products in the same cycle?

Anyone who knows you here knows you are not the type of guy to mindlessly throw a whole bunch of products together and call it a stack. Do you reckon you might briefly explain your thinking behind the stack, ie why the products are complimentary and none are made redundant by another? You touched on this in another thread, and I thought there may be guys subbing here that would find your reasoning informative.
Hell yes, you asked my question for me. All aboard the knowledge train!!

Hastur

Awards
Subbed for science!! And fellow Metalhead support.
Hey there, bro! Good to see ya! If you ever feel like dropping a couple metal links up in this thread, by all means, pull the trigger! \\m//

Excellent questions, NewAgeMayan! I do have specific application sites for the two transdermals. Allow me to delve in... The two most important factors when using transdermals are site of application and surface area of application. In a paper published in the book "Transdermal Absorption of Dermatological Products", the percutaneous absorption of benzoic acid was measured at 11 different sites. From this paper it would appear optimal to apply trandermals to the postauricular/neck/clavicle region. This would be behind the ear, down the side of the neck, around the front of the traps and over your collar bones. Picture included to help illustrate.

View attachment 135255

Depending on the dosage, you may be able to apply to both sides of the neck and not require other application sites. However with 2 transdermals, you likely require other sites unless you are using very low dosages. For this, we need to consider the thickness of the stratum corneum at the site of application, because the thicker it is the less flux you'll achieve. And thickness of the stratum corneum is highly variable across different areas of the body, due to differences in the number of stratum corneum cell layers. According to one Japanese study (Z. Ya-Xian, 1999) where hundreds of subjects had their number of stratum corneum cell layers at many pointd measured: Genitals: 6, Face: 9, Neck: 10, Scalp: 12, Trunk: 13, Limbs: 15, Palms and soles: 47, Heels: 86. Now Genitals, Face and Scalp should be avoided. We are already utilizing the Neck. So the Trunk is the next logical location for application. I apply to the upper chest and upper abdominal region.

The second factor regards surface area, and for this we must consider transdermal flux, which is measured in µg/cm²/hour, so the more square centimeters you spread your dose over, the more flux you'll achieve. Spread the transdermal as thinly and as broadly as possible for optimal results. (Note: Please do not apply to the face or genitals. Those areas contain a lot of sensitive nerve-endings, and application at these areas may cause pain or discomfort.)

In summary, spread your transdermals as thinly and broadly as possible behind the ear, down the neck, around the traps, and over the collar bones. And if you require more application sites, utilize the trunk, specifically upper chest and the upper abdominal region.

Now to your second point! Yes, this is far from mindlessly thrown together products, each individual compound has a purpose! My logic is you run maybe 2-3 cycles a year, at most. So why not make them count? A while back I saw a question regarding why you would use 4-Andro, Epiandro and/or Trest together. Because they are all considered 'test bases' so isn't that redundant? Simply put, no. Not at all. And here's why:

SUP3R-4 supplies Testosterone and can convert to DHT and Estrogen, all 3 of these hormones are important to various physiological processes. Tr3st supplies Trestolone, a 19-nor derived hormone, which has a totally different set of pros and cons from SUP3R-4. It cannot provide DHT, though it can aromatize a more potent form of Estrogen (7-alpha-methyl-estradiol) that can lead to various side effects if not properly managed. Then you have Epiandro, which supplies DHT, but gives you no Testosterone and no Estrogen. So it's like having just one piece of the puzzle. It is more than capable of mitigating lethargy on cycle, and can keep your cycle dry if that's your aim, but it won't fulfill all the physiological requirements that Test does. But Epiandro supplies a supraphysiological amount of DHT, more than you'd get from Test simply converting. This leads to increased strength, aggression, libido, etc. So while you will see Trestolone and Epiandro being used as Test bases, and they can be, they do not fulfill all the biological needs that Testosterone does. Thus, using them together is synergistic, not redundant.

I also enjoy a mix of Wet and Dry compounds, of which this stack contains 3 Dry compounds (Epiandro, 1-Andro, 11-KT) and 2 Wet compounds (Trest, 4-Andro). The reason why is I like this mix is because Wet compounds add something Dry compounds don't. Estrogen. Which is highly underrated while on cycle, as it IS required for libido, and indeed plays a role in anabolism as well. There is a reason why aromatizing cycles lead to more gains, and its not JUST water retention. If you want MORE gains, using Wet compounds is a no-brainer.

In! Dope stack
U know I'm in!
Hell yes, you asked my question for me. All aboard the knowledge train!!
Welcome, brothers! It's just getting started. ;)

Hastur

Awards
Haha, awesome bro!
Thanks, man! You know me, I like lengthy explanations. :p

~UPDATE:
-Did my 60m LISS on an empty stomach this morning, as usual. Unknown distance, unknown heart rate.
-Weighed in at 198lbs, that +4lbs from pre-cycle. Several possibilities: My calories are far above maintenance, my estrogen is uncontrolled and I'm holding water weight, or its enhanced glycogen retention as typically seen in the beginning of a cycle. (My money is on glycogen)
-Noticed dry, slightly chapped, peeling lips. Quite possibly the Exemestane dropping my Estrogen TOO low, I'll be keeping an eye on it.
-No lifting today.
-No 2nd day DOMS after Friday's Legs/Shoulders/Abs workout. (Again, unusual)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey bro why ur dosing clomid last week low like that ?
and ur log is very detailed I was reading it 1 more time.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, man! You know me, I like lengthy explanations. :p

~UPDATE:
-Did my 60m LISS on an empty stomach this morning, as usual. Unknown distance, unknown heart rate.
-Weighed in at 198lbs, that +4lbs from pre-cycle. Several possibilities: My calories are far above maintenance, my estrogen is uncontrolled and I'm holding water weight, or its enhanced glycogen retention as typically seen in the beginning of a cycle. (My money is on glycogen)
-Noticed dry, slightly chapped, peeling lips. Quite possibly the Exemestane dropping my Estrogen TOO low, I'll be keeping an eye on it.
-No lifting today.
-No 2nd day DOMS after Friday's Legs/Shoulders/Abs workout. (Again, unusual)
Empty stomach? No lifting? What kind of log is this?!?!

I want Dnouts & Deadlight up in hurr

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What about 3 lbs of T-Bones on a ****ty apartment grill? Lol

Hastur

Awards
hey bro why ur dosing clomid last week low like that ?
and ur log is very detailed I was reading it 1 more time.
Thank you, I wanted to make sure my first log on AM was one worth following! The reason why I personally taper down on Clomid is because due to my prior weight issues, I'm prone to aromatizing more than others, so I taper down and overlap my AI to prevent Estrogen rebound. Which I did experienced the first time I ever ran a PCT, puffed up noticeably.

What about 3 lbs of T-Bones on a ****ty apartment grill? Lol
Sure but need some dessert :)
Chocolate Chip and Cream Cheese Stuffed Monkey Bread?
you need my address?

:hijacked::hijacked::hijacked:
If that's the kind of food you guys are looking for, I'll let you down. :09: My diet is pretty strict, and fully vegetarian. But if you want some pics of salad and cottage cheese, well I can definitely rise to the occasion! ;)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, I wanted to make sure my first log on AM was one worth following! The reason why I personally taper down on Clomid is because due to my prior weight issues, I'm prone to aromatizing more than others, so I taper down and overlap my AI to prevent Estrogen rebound. Which I did experienced the first time I ever ran a PCT, puffed up noticeably.

If that's the kind of food you guys are looking for, I'll let you down. :09: My diet is pretty strict, and fully vegetarian. But if you want some pics of salad and cottage cheese, well I can definitely rise to the occasion! ;)
Hey, I'm always down for new recipes to improve my fruit and veggie game!

Hastur

Awards
Hey, I'm always down for new recipes to improve my fruit and veggie game!
Well then, I may have a recipe or two up my sleeve! My favorite meal of the day is scrambled eggs. I love spicy foods, and I make them in a manner that makes me sweat just a tad bit. Sadly, I'll have to cut back on my liberal use of Frank's RedHot sauce. :/ When I finally measured it, I was using like 10+ teaspoons for a bowl of scrambled eggs, the sodium was killer...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do enjoy veggies and cottage cheese myself :)
But No worries brotha. I'm going to take one for the team and eat enough donuts for the both of us! ;)

Hastur

Awards
I do enjoy veggies and cottage cheese myself :)
But No worries brotha. I'm going to take one for the team and eat enough donuts for the both of us! ;)
You're a good man, I appreciate it. ;) I envy your metabolism, bro. For real! Haha.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well then, I may have a recipe or two up my sleeve! My favorite meal of the day is scrambled eggs. I love spicy foods, and I make them in a manner that makes me sweat just a tad bit. Sadly, I'll have to cut back on my liberal use of Frank's RedHot sauce. :/ When I finally measured it, I was using like 10+ teaspoons for a bowl of scrambled eggs, the sodium was killer...
With how many eggs

Hastur

Awards
With how many eggs
Just 4. I don't know why I like them drenched in hot sauce so much. They already have 2.0g cayenne pepper mixed into them. But the combination is fantastic.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just 4. I don't know why I like them drenched in hot sauce so much. They already have 2.0g cayenne pepper mixed into them. But the combination is fantastic.
Low carb ketchup or Guy's Smokey Bacon BBQ sauce (sugar free) for this guy on scrambles

CJNator

Awards
Lol I'm with you there, gotta put the **** on everything! I've moved to Saracha sause for now though.

Hastur

Awards
Low carb ketchup or Guy's Smokey Bacon BBQ sauce (sugar free) for this guy on scrambles
I used to use ketchup, but again, I had issues with portions... So I went with the calorie free hot sauce, and now the sodium is killer, lol. I've never heard of Guy's Smokey Bacon BBQ Sauce, how is it??

Lol I'm with you there, gotta put the **** on everything! I've moved to Saracha sause for now though.
Right?? It's freaking great, I got 6 bottles at Krogers last week, just to stock up. Sriracha is pretty good too, I remember there was this waffle place in Pittsburgh where they had it on the waffles, it blew my mind how great it combined with the sweet syrup and everything else.

CJNator

Awards
I used to use ketchup, but again, I had issues with portions... So I went with the calorie free hot sauce, and now the sodium is killer, lol. I've never heard of Guy's Smokey Bacon BBQ Sauce, how is it??

Right?? It's freaking great, I got 6 bottles at Krogers last week, just to stock up. Sriracha is pretty good too, I remember there was this waffle place in Pittsburgh where they had it on the waffles, it blew my mind how great it combined with the sweet syrup and everything else.
Sriracha and waffles?! Sounds horrible yet I'll definitely take your word for it, I've heard of worse combos, I had a pb&j burger once and it was slamming.

Hastur

Awards
Sriracha and waffles?! Sounds horrible yet I'll definitely take your word for it, I've heard of worse combos, I had a pb&j burger once and it was slamming.
Well, I just so happen to have a picture!

View attachment 135268

Waffle with bacon, green onion, cheddar cheese, a fried egg, sausage gravy, sour cream, sriracha and artisan maple syrup. I have no idea how many calories it was, and I don't want to know. But it was delicious. And with this post, I believe I have proven why I used to be fat, hahaha.

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You cray bro?lol
Savory waffles are great!

But PB&J burgers are my jam & French toast burgers!

Hastur

Awards
You cray bro?lol

Out of everyone, I think you would probably have enjoyed this place the most. It's a little mom and pop joint, menu is one of a kind, and they do almost essentially waffles. You know specialty one of a kind places are the best! Sadly, I gotta keep this cycle a recomp, all this talk about food and I might go full bulk. ;)

CJNator

Awards
You cray bro?lol

Well, I just so happen to have a picture!

View attachment 135268

Waffle with bacon, green onion, cheddar cheese, a fried egg, sausage gravy, sour cream, sriracha and artisan maple syrup. I have no idea how many calories it was, and I don't want to know. But it was delicious. And with this post, I believe I have proven why I used to be fat, hahaha.
That looks beautiful lol now I'm all hungry and I finished my calories before :(. Definitely searching for special food spots near me.

Hastur

Awards
That looks beautiful lol now I'm all hungry and I finished my calories before :(. Definitely searching for special food spots near me.
I think we all feel the temptation at one point or another. The worse time to look at food is when you know you can't have it, haha.

Also, tomorrow is Chest/Biceps, hoping to really see this stack start to kick into gear!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey, good question because I'm considering two TD as well (Tren and 11-KT) lol