Testosterone vs Epistane Aggression.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Hey good folks. I wanted to ask a question today.

When i did a cycle of Epistane a few years ago it gave me a crazy short fuse. I would flip to rage mode on a dime. The results from the cycle were insane, but so was the shutdown.

Anyway since then i have done some sarms, and an Anavar + 4AD cycle. None of the other cycles even touched my aggresssion levels, absolutely fine.
People typically say aggression is caused as an androgenic side effect so more androgenic compounds will cause it and less androgenic compounds wont. But we know that Epistane has almost no androgenic activity and huge anabolic activity.

The reason i am bringing this up is honestly because i have had enough of going through PCT for a cycle that adds a few lbs. So obviously my next move is the always reccomended always effective 500mg test cycle.

I want to avoid the aggression i had on Epistane. So were left with my main question..
1. Has anyone here had aggression issues on Epistane and also taken Test? If so what are your experiences?

Side note.
I was thinking of maybe writing a summary of my last Anavar and 4AD cycle if anyone is interested in hearing it.

bradray5871

Awards
Comparing test and epistane is like comparing an elephant with a mouse. Only thing in common is that they both are active compounds and will shut you down ( hpta ) but when ran together, great synergy and ph and ds gains are a bit harder to hold on to or should i say alot of them are temporary gains like water weight, glycogen retention etc

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Comparing test and epistane is like comparing an elephant with a mouse. Only thing in common is that they both are active compounds and will shut you down ( hpta ) but when ran together, great synergy and ph and ds gains are a bit harder to hold on to or should i say alot of them are temporary gains like water weight, glycogen retention etc
Yeah i understand fully of course that a Test cycle of this nature would probably produce about 3 times as much muscle mass as an Epistane cycle. But i am interested pretty much purely in the comparison of aggression.
The reason i wrote the initial part before asking my question is that Epistane aggression can't be due to it's androgenic nature (or maybe it can) because it has such low androgenic effect. But test aggression is attributed to it's androgenic nature. So if i am susceptible to Epistane aggression i am thinking that perhaps i am not susceptible to Test aggression due to it potentially occouring through slightly different mechanisms. That's why i asked if anyone had used both seperately to see if that is true for others.

bradray5871

Awards
I get no aggressiveness on epistane, actually quite the opposite, lethargy, dry creaky joints, and shutdown.

Test though makes me feel great, aggressive, motivated, libido boost, like I can do anything.

Only ph/ds that gave me aggressiveness was trenavar and halo, both good stuff, then trenazone td

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Thanks for that. This is interesting again because halo is supposed to have very very little androgenic activity too i beleive. So the aggression from these substances can't be related to androgenicity. Did the aggression feel different from test to the PH's? Is one a more useful aggression? As i said for me Epistane just made me really snappy, like i'd bite someones head off for doing something really simple.

I get no aggressiveness on epistane, actually quite the opposite, lethargy, dry creaky joints, and shutdown.

Test though makes me feel great, aggressive, motivated, libido boost, like I can do anything.

Only ph/ds that gave me aggressiveness was trenavar and halo, both good stuff, then trenazone td

bradray5871

Awards
Halo just gives me motivation because it really shines in weeks three thru six and you literally watch daily changes.

Trenavar is kinda an angry compound, I get irritated easily but libido and energy are great on trenazone and trenavar.