Running Celtic labs new version of m1t

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Decided I wanted to try Celtic labs revised m1t, ran about 3 cycles of the original back in the day so really curious about this product. Little info I'm 33, 195lbs been lifting for about close to 15 years but haven't been in the gym for awhile do to some injuries, with that being said, got all the usual in place with liver and kidney support milk thistle nac omega hawthorn berry (the usual suspects) pct got nolva and some trib.
Ok haven't read much about this stuff so anyone got any insight or maybe recommend adding anything with it or to the pct? I'm all ears been awhile since I ran a cycle so seeing what's new thanks guys

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose it high... read up on some logs

Seems Lotta guys loved it at 30 mg or so, I forget. Lean n dry with little to no sides.

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Yea heard the same thing 30mg was way to go. Thanks man

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not wet, or even half as strong as true m1t. The added oxime completely changes the compound and its' activities once inside the body. It's more so relate-able to something dry and slower acting such as hdrol or epistane.
Good input here....

By all accounts a nice mild compound but doesn't approach the og m1t which may be a good thing depending how u look at it. Lean dry gains with minimal sides.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How liver friendly is this hormone?

harley009

Awards
I ran it at 35 or 45mg for 5 weeks and loved it at first. Dieting on test/tren/mast/m1t-O and just kept getting bigger and leaner by the day. M1T-O added a nice, full round look instead of my normal flatness while dieting.

Planned on going 6 weeks but cut it short at 5 as I felt like crap.Only side I did not like is it seemed to change my bodily fluids yellowish brown. Urine, semen, snot, and flem all had a dark yellow-ish brown tint to it, kind of like what people describe from DNP all though I have never ran it personally. This went away within a week of discontinuation. Alpha one was the only other oral to make my urine dark, not other fluids though, so maybe my body just doesn't like m1t derivatives. 30mg SD and piss is crystal clear, anything related to m1t not so much.

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Yea the sides of the original were definitely rough, but gains were insane. Like the fact this one is more dry tho

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Ok running it solo at 30mg a day bumping up to 40 on week 3 and 4. starting Saturday that way I have a full two weeks in on loading Support supps to keep a healthy liver lol will post a few days a weeks about product and what type of gains and sides I experience

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
If u stack it with anything I would say anadrol or alpha 1

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a log floating around somewhere. I wanna say I ran it 30-40mgs ED.

Def remember that you want to dose it high.

Didn't get labs to see if any elevations occurred, but honestly I truly liked this product. Super clean, nice lean Test style gains. Can stack it with anything imo. I felt libido increases, small strength gains, small bodyfat losses.

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Thanks for the info guys! Looking forward to the cycle might throw in some 4Ad at some point but wanna see how it's works as a solo first to give a true review of it.

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Off and running 15mg mid day 15 mg at night. Had a great workout td slightly better pump but don't think it's necessary from m1t-o can't wait to see what the rest of the week holds in store

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are the ingredients in this new M1T? Obviously it's not true methyl 1-test as that was banned in 2005. So, what's this new stuff?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are the ingredients in this new M1T? Obviously it's not true methyl 1-test as that was banned in 2005. So, what's this new stuff?
It's just m1t with an oxime addition

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
5a, 17b-17-Hydroxy-17-methylandrost-1-en-3-hydroxymine A.K.A. M1T-Oxime - 5mg/90 Count

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a log floating around somewhere. I wanna say I ran it 30-40mgs ED.

Def remember that you want to dose it high.

Didn't get labs to see if any elevations occurred, but honestly I truly liked this product. Super clean, nice lean Test style gains. Can stack it with anything imo. I felt libido increases, small strength gains, small bodyfat losses.
~Wesley versus M1-T OXIME by Cetlic Labs~
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257694

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5a, 17b-17-Hydroxy-17-methylandrost-1-en-3-hydroxymine A.K.A. M1T-Oxime - 5mg/90 Count
So how does the oxime addition to 1-test change it? I'm not familiar with this type of chemical modification. Is it just a legal thing to get around the ban but still works the same way or does it alter it in some other ways?

Sorry, my chemistry knowledge is very much lacking.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how does the oxime addition to 1-test change it? I'm not familiar with this type of chemical modification. Is it just a legal thing to get around the ban but still works the same way or does it alter it in some other ways?

Sorry, my chemistry knowledge is very much lacking.
IIRC it basically turns M1T from Arnold to a limp dick teenager.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It completely changes it...Take dianobol oxime for example, dbol generally is a bulker that aromatizes and gives water retention, as a opposed to dbol oxime which is dry and doesnt aromatize

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It completely changes it...Take dianobol oxime for example, dbol generally is a bulker that aromatizes and gives water retention, as a opposed to dbol oxime which is dry and doesnt aromatize
Is there any studies to support that claim or is that just based on user feedback? I did a little searching and came across a few articles on oxime AAS.

http://www.ergo-log.com/theone.html

In their Anabolics Book section of their page they say:

Several oximes and oxime esters have been patented by Searle [11] [12]. According these patents these steroid derivatives show anabolic, androgenic, esterogenic, hypocholesterolemic and antibiotic activities, but no details to substantiate these claims are given. To our knowledge, the compounds never have appeared on the market. The oxime acetate of methyltestosterone can be obtained by esterification of the hydroxyl group of the oxime.
The two azines shown in Scheme 6 have been marketed as bolazine and mebolazine. Also these nitrogen derivatives probably will hydrolyze in the stomach and the active anabolics will be set free there.
http://ergogenics.org/anabolenboek/index17en.html

Here's the patents by Searle if anyone is interested in reading them, but it mainly describes the mfging process rather than claims about what it supposed to do. But, it just sounds like a different way to modify steroids in a way to theoretically make them bioavailable that was never brought to market for whatever reason - probably because everything else works fine.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US3211756A/en

By the term lower alkyl is meant those radicals typified by methyl, ethyl, propyl, butyl, pentyl, hexyl, and the branched-chain groups isomeric therewith. Examples of the lower alkoxy groups encompassed in the foregoing structural representation are methoxy, ethoxy, propoxy, butoxy, pentyloxy, hexyloxy, and the corresponding branched-chain isomers.
So, as opposed to any of those above modifications to the steroid, it's an oxime.

I couldn't find the other patent. It looks like it might have been filed in England, and Robert H Mazur at Searle filed about 230 patents I don't really feel like going through to find it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is there any studies to support that claim or is that just based on user feedback? I did a little searching and came across a few articles on oxime AAS.

Here's the patents by Searle if anyone is interested in reading them, but it mainly describes the mfging process rather than claims about what it supposed to do. But, it just sounds like a different way to modify steroids in a way to theoretically make them bioavailable that was never brought to market for whatever reason - probably because everything else works fine.

So, as opposed to any of those above modifications to the steroid, it's an oxime.

I couldn't find the other patent. It looks like it might have been filed in England, and Robert H Mazur at Searle filed about 230 patents I don't really feel like going through to find it.
I'm not aware of any studies to support it, but as someone who ripped through a handful of Dianadrol bottles I can attest that whatever was in those bottles I was sold was certainly dry and hardening in nature.

The oxime attachment was used by Celtic to modify all of these well-known compounds into legal loophole versions for modern distribution at the time, but as mentioned already the structural modifications had a tendency to entirely change the functional results of the steroid. Higher doses were needed to achieve rather different (and generally speaking less) results.

But we more or less know anytime you change a structure, you have a truly different animal. Double the methyl group on M1t and they produced Msten, which acts totally different. So it's not just an oxime thing.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was def a dry product, the version I ran. Can you still buy this as "research" product?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm not aware of any studies to support it, but as someone who ripped through a handful of Dianadrol bottles I can attest that whatever was in those bottles I was sold was certainly dry and hardening in nature.

The oxime attachment was used by Celtic to modify all of these well-known compounds into legal loophole versions for modern distribution at the time, but as mentioned already the structural modifications had a tendency to entirely change the functional results of the steroid. Higher doses were needed to achieve rather different (and generally speaking less) results.

But we more or less know anytime you change a structure, you have a truly different animal. Double the methyl group on M1t and they produced Msten, which acts totally different. So it's not just an oxime thing.
So dianadrol was dry? Did you ever try diabolix to compare? Supposed to be another PH to dbol. I have two bottles and trying to figure out what to use them for

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So dianadrol was dry? Did you ever try diabolix to compare? Supposed to be another PH to dbol. I have two bottles and trying to figure out what to use them for
I heard diabolix resembles dbol more in terms of the results, bloat etc

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards

Great post. This thread is turning out to be very interesting and educational. Thanks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never used Diabolix but that was a totally different compound. Dianadrol is dry, doesn't do much for weight gain, gives decent strength and a nice fullness and look. Like winny-lite or a drier eq. It would compliment anything wetter well. My joints got dry on it but otherwise there was just no sides, that was at 120mg/day in a stack. 90mg I felt was the sweetspot; 120 wasn't markedly better than 90 and anything less than 60 in a stack would be a waste of time.

Can't believe how kind of a compound it was to me though; just felt great on it for 8 weeks.

I heard diabolix resembles dbol more in terms of the results, bloat etc
All the logs I read on Diabolix suggest what you're saying; people often noted a lot of well-being on both products it seemed but otherwise very different.

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Been a few days now, but I will say I'm already seeing more vacularity and muscles just feeling hard as sh** lol using high carb intake before and after workouts also steady stream throughout the day. No bloat feeling and any signs of any type of sides so that's a plus. Would love to throw in some dmz or 4ad into the mix, any thoughts?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been a few days now, but I will say I'm already seeing more vacularity and muscles just feeling hard as sh** lol using high carb intake before and after workouts also steady stream throughout the day. No bloat feeling and any signs of any type of sides so that's a plus. Would love to throw in some dmz or 4ad into the mix, any thoughts?
Adding a test base would be a nice addition if you feel it's necessary, so 4 andro is definitely worth it if your funds allow it...Glad to hear it's kicking in already, I just started a triumphalis cycle a few days ago and am already up 5lbs too

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Nice! Yea I'm already looking into getting the 4 andro i think it will be a good combo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4andro is certainly easier on the body and has a nice synergy with almost anything. Plus it's legal, which may matter if you're looking at price and acquisition.

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Alright been a week so far and I gotta say I'm loving it!! Nice clean dry gains up 5lbs total and vascular as all hell, skin in paper thin, got veins sticking out on my chest and trap area which weren't there before. No sides to speak of so far no back pumps at all or headaches . Still using my usual sups like creatine protein bcaa and pre plus carbolic for added carbs. To this point I'd say nothing like original m1t cuz I got 0 water retention at all which is great and no killer back pumps another plus lol

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Very informative thread. Johnny1030 did you decide on adding 4-andro? Glad to see it is going well for you. How long are you planning to stay on?

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Did not add the andro wanted to be able to give the product a full true review and knew if I added to it, I wouldn't know what compound was doing what or the true effects of it, so for now just running it solo. Gonna do a 4 week cycle follow by 4 week pct of nolva and test booster

Johnny1030

Johnny1030

Awards
Ok sorry haven't posted in a few days. Cycle still on point, muscles rock hard veins are crazy all over! Still no sides at all, liver back all feeling great. Up 8 pounds total, like I've said very dry gains no water retention at all. Any questions hit me up