Non-sponsored Superdrol log

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Hello, fellow lifter

I've seen a few superdrol logs recently, the only problem in my opinion is they're all sponsored. If you're anything like me, you get a little skeptical believing sponsored posts. Also, there are many variable to take into consideration. How much did the person train before hand, what programs did they follow, what were their daily weight fluctuations like before and after, and how much did they eat before compared to during.

So I decided to make this post as detailed as possible. Including my last two weeks daily weight and waist measurements, followed by daily macros. Also I will include my main muscle measurements before and after.

Let's get started. As of at this very exact moment I am 5'9, 194.2lbs.
Chest = 48"
Shoulders = 52"
Relaxed waist = 34"
Arms = 15.75"
Thighs = 25.75"
Calves = 14"......
Bf= 11.3%

Just pretend you didn't see the calf measurement.. lol.

I will post my before weights and waist in another post. Also my daily workout I will post reps and weights for the main lifts.

Edit: I'm starting off at 2 pills a day for the first week. I will do 3 for the next 3 weeks. Then finish off with 4 a day for a couple weeks.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm guessing this is HTP superdrol and not real superdrol?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sponsored sd? How is that possible? Doubt it bud. Like ^^ said

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
In gl haven't run it yet personally

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Definitely more interested in a non sponsored log. Following.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Okay, so I did my first workout after taking superdrol. I did a 3x8 of back squats at 335lbs. Later in the workout I did my main tricep movement of close grip bench at 8 reps of 225lbs.

The weirdest thing happened to me today. I have all of my meals prepped, and drink roughey the same amount of water every day. I went to sleep at a normal 194.2. I figured I'd wakeup at about 190-191. Somehow I wokeup at 186.6?? That's the most weight I've ever lost over night. Ha.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Here are my last two weeks weights and last week's waist measurements. I apparently deleted two weeks ago waist measurements on accident. These last two weeks I've been at 400 grams of carbs, 115 grams of fat and 225 grams of protein.

Weight:

Monday: 193.4 - 198.2
Tuesday: 193.6 - 197.6
Wednesday: 192.6 - 197.4
Thursday: 192.4 - 195.4
Friday: 191.8 - N/A

Sat: 192.4 - 194.4
Sun: 191.4 - 194.4
Mon: 191.6 - 195.0
Wed: 191.4 - 195.2
Thurs: 192.0 - 194.0
Fri: 191.0 - 192.6

Waist:
Sat: 35 - 35.5
Sun: 34.875 - 35.25
Mon: 34.875 - 36
Wed: 34.875 - 36
Thurs: 34.875 - 35.5
Fri: 34.75 - 35.5

Current weight: 186.6 waist: 33.75

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
So day two update. Was SUPPOSED to be deadlifts and biceps. Turned into deadlifts and snap city. Ha. Apparently I was pushing a little too hard and strained my lower back muscle.. Went to the doc and he said I will be out for approximately three days and afterwards I should skip squats and deadlifts for at least a week.

Any recommendations on alternatives? I figured leg press variations and extensions will obviously be a good start. Maybe try lighter weight leg curls and focus on negatives and time under tension?

As far as my weight, I was 193.4 last night and this morning I was 187.6

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this. I'm never a fan of ramping dosages, but you paid for it so dosing is up to you.

Pretty crazy weight loss over just 1 day, sounds like you were holding a lot of excess water for some reason

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
+1 to Vaughn, I would weigh yourself every morning dry to get a more consistent comparison

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I do. The 187.6 was right when I wokeup. The 193.4 from yesterday was after my last meal when I'm fully hydrated and at my heaviest.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I did gain a couple pounds this morning. I believe due to being in too much pain to sit on the toilet yesterday. Ha.

Against my better judgement, I did go to the gym today. No matter how much I tried to work around it, it still agitated my lower back. I'm taking tomorrow and possibly Wednesday off, then going back to balls to the wall 6 days a week no matter what on thursday. I will wait until Friday to update. I will update my dry and full weight, plus redo my bf%.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Weight: 191.6 - 198.4

I noticed I've been having some slight water retention the last couple of days. I guess that is the pills kicking in. My weight is definitely rising steadily. Today I will be back in the gym after work, going to hit some legs.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight: 191.6 - 198.4

I noticed I've been having some slight water retention the last couple of days. I guess that is the pills kicking in. My weight is definitely rising steadily. Today I will be back in the gym after work, going to hit some legs.
That's glycogen retention. Nothing in this is going to make you hold water as that is a symptom of Aromatization.

This is one of the main selling points of this product, massive glycogen retention to facilitate quick gains in weight, which provide the body with more energy/ATP so you can increase the weights at the gym

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
That's glycogen retention. Nothing in this is going to make you hold water as that is a symptom of Aromatization.

This is one of the main selling points of this product, massive glycogen retention to facilitate quick gains in weight, which provide the body with more energy/ATP so you can increase the weights at the gym

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app
Let me rephrase my last statement. Lol. "I can definitely notice I'm more filled out." Ha. Due to being in a cut, I was sometimes looking a little flat. The last couple days I have been looking pretty full. Also I am just as vascular as before. So I can't really complain.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me rephrase my last statement. Lol. "I can definitely notice I'm more filled out." Ha. Due to being in a cut, I was sometimes looking a little flat. The last couple days I have been looking pretty full. Also I am just as vascular as before. So I can't really complain.
ahhh nice! That confirms my suspicions then! I love to hear that.

Muscle fullness is usually a sign of glycogen. Thats why those following a ketogenic diet have to carb load to fill back out. Vascularity is a great sign of this as well! That's why guys who use Insulin note that their pumps/veins are off the charts right after their slin/carb meal.

It always amazes me when the body reacts the exact way science "says" it should react. I knew this compound was SUPPOSED to do this based on the science, but there was no guarantee. Seeing literally every single logger so far mention it without fail however is really awesome to see. Kudos to Jared Wheat on releasing this cool new hormonal compound

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in to follow this!! You are going to love bro! I'll be starting this in 2 weeks!!

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
It's pretty early in the cycle yet, but I feel as if I'm going to love it also! I injured myself right in the beginning of the cycle.. So I've been stuck doing strictly hypertrophy based workouts. Probably isn't too bad of a thing though because my strength to size ratio is pretty sad. Ha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alot of people can get sponsored sdrol
Not on this forum.

Keep it honest OP, liking the detail so far. You sound like you know what you're doing and know your body well. Should make for a good log.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's pretty early in the cycle yet, but I feel as if I'm going to love it also! I injured myself right in the beginning of the cycle.. So I've been stuck doing strictly hypertrophy based workouts. Probably isn't too bad of a thing though because my strength to size ratio is pretty sad. Ha.
Love to hear you're enjoying it so far!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alot of people can get sponsored sdrol
Can they?

I'm the only person available to give out Superdrol to log currently, so they gotta come through me! :D

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
First week down with no negative sides so far. I'm going to bump up the doses and see how my body reacts to it. I have noticed a very slight irritation 1 out of 10 times I urinate, and a little trouble sleeping which was quickly countered with some melatonin. I didn't have trouble falling asleep. I would lay in bed at 7:30 and be out within a few minutes. I would wakeup at about 1-2 though and have difficulties getting back to sleep. Usually I barely wakeup with my alarm at 4. Could very well be the additional 1-andro instead of the superdrol itself. Either way, it was a pretty insignificant side effect.

As far as physique changes went at the current dosage, I originally appeared to retain a bit of water, thus why I gained roughly 8lbs overnight. I took an AI and the bloat went away. I am now down to my original weight, but with a 1/4" smaller waist, so there must be some extra glycogen retention. Which is definitely nice due to the fact I am in a "cutting" phase.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can they?

I'm the only person available to give out Superdrol to log currently, so they gotta come through me! :D
Pretty sure he's talking about ugl SD.

Plenty of forums where it's available. But as I said, not here. So process of elimination makes this whole debate unnecessary.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
First week down with no negative sides so far. I'm going to bump up the doses and see how my body reacts to it. I have noticed a very slight irritation 1 out of 10 times I urinate, and a little trouble sleeping which was quickly countered with some melatonin. I didn't have trouble falling asleep. I would lay in bed at 7:30 and be out within a few minutes. I would wakeup at about 1-2 though and have difficulties getting back to sleep. Usually I barely wakeup with my alarm at 4. Could very well be the additional 1-andro instead of the superdrol itself. Either way, it was a pretty insignificant side effect.

As far as physique changes went at the current dosage, I originally appeared to retain a bit of water, thus why I gained roughly 8lbs overnight. I took an AI and the bloat went away. I am now down to my original weight, but with a 1/4" smaller waist, so there must be some extra glycogen retention. Which is definitely nice due to the fact I am in a "cutting" phase.
Good stuff man.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you bumping the dose up to? How many tabs?

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I am going up to 3 tabs a day. I plan to keep it at 3 until at least the end of week 4.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Just a quick update. Not much to mention, I didn't turn into ronnie coleman overnight. Ha.

My weight has stayed pretty steady at about 188 in the morning and 192 at night. Not much of a fluctuation. My waist is down half an inch, and my arms are up 1/4". So I think my cut has turned more into a recomp. Ha.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Another quick update.

My waist is down another inch. I'm sitting at about 187-188 in the mornings and 191 at night. So not much of a change in weight. I have lost an inch on my waist now. My arms are at 16 also. I had my body fat measured by my buddy last night who does all of the skin fold test at our gym. Pre-cycle I was at roughly 12%. I was measured at 9.8% last night. I have definitely noticed increased vascularity and I'm finally getting some decently visible abs coming in.

As far as sides, there are none to speak of right now. My blood pressure is still a bit low, but not at a dangerous level.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another quick update.

My waist is down another inch. I'm sitting at about 187-188 in the mornings and 191 at night. So not much of a change in weight. I have lost an inch on my waist now. My arms are at 16 also. I had my body fat measured by my buddy last night who does all of the skin fold test at our gym. Pre-cycle I was at roughly 12%. I was measured at 9.8% last night. I have definitely noticed increased vascularity and I'm finally getting some decently visible abs coming in.

As far as sides, there are none to speak of right now. My blood pressure is still a bit low, but not at a dangerous level.
Awesome to hear man, that is great!

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Quick update:

Started feeling slightly lethargic the last couple days. It was only upon waking up. After I drank some coffee and went to work it was gone.

My back is fully recovered now. I've been hitting the squats and deadlifts again. I lost a bit of strength on them, but managed to do a 3x5 of 425 on deads and 3x8 of 315 on squats. Both were pushing it to the max. I did hit a pr on bench, 275 lbs for 8 reps.

As far as physical appearances, the bad sides are:
I've been sweating a lot lately. Ha. My skin is also getting an oily look very easily.

The good sides are:
My waist is almost down 2 inches from the start, I just measured it at 32.75 this morning. I am also still averaging 191 lbs. Also, the stirations in my shoulders are becoming very prominent and the vascularity is still getting better.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Figured I would do a photo update of my progress. I still have a few more weeks left of my cycle, but this is my midpoint.

Weight - 187 am -191 pm
Waist - 32.5 am - 34 pm

So I've lost a couple inches on my waist. My arms also grew a quarter inch somehow. I don't know how, but I'm not complaining. As far as lifts, I haven't really gained, but I haven't lost any strength, and my endurance and stamina is through the roof.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Here is me at the start. As you can see, pretty tubby. Typical powerlifting fanatic body. Ha.

Attachments

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
solid vascularity in your forearm there, quarter inch gain on arms with fat loss? I'll take it.

Donna

Donna

Awards
You have a lot of job to do... Good pics for beginning...

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Just put up 335 for 3x8 on the back squat today. So my squat is back to where it was before I hurt my back. Did 285 for 5 on the bench yesterday. If I can get 295 for 5 next week, I will have matched my old pr on that as well. So everything is definitely going as good as I could hope. Getting leaner by the day and not really losing any strength. As long as I don't get injured I might even set a pr or two by the end of this.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I just now realized the image I posted showing the progress with my shirt off failed to post. Here it is,

Attachments

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
The crazy thing is you can see I've dropped a good 10lbs of fat, yet I've only lost like 2lbs.. it just blows my mind.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The crazy thing is you can see I've dropped a good 10lbs of fat, yet I've only lost like 2lbs.. it just blows my mind.
Increased muscle growth with simultaneous fat loss will do that to you!

Looking great buddy

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Mon: 188.8 - 192.4
Tues: 189.2 - 192.8
Wed: 190.6 - 192.6
Thur: 188.4 - 191.2
Fri: 187.6 - 194.2
Sat: 186.8 - N/A

Mon; 34.25 - 35.25
Tues: 34.25 - 35.25
Wed: 34.375 - 35.5
Thur: 34.25 - 35.5
Fri: 34 -35.75
Sat: 34 - N/A

4/30.* 245-275P, 370, 120F

PERSONALIZATION OPTION:
Modifying your carb:fat ratio
2.8C=1F

DOING CARDIO TO INCREASE MACROS
Add 20C or 10F onto your macros for the day for every 10 minutes of cardio done

*Mon: 190.8 - 194.4
Tues: 191.6 - 198.2
Wed: 196.2 - 196.4
Thur: 190.6 - 192.2
Fri: 188.8 - 192.0
Sat: 187.0 - N/A

Mon: 34.5 - 35.5
Tues: 34.5 - N/A
Wed: 35 - 36
Thur: 34.5 - 35.5
Fri: 34 - 35.5
Sat: 33.875 - N/A

Sun: 188.2 - 190.0
Mon: 187.6 - 189.8
Tues: 187.0 - 189.8
Wed: 186.8 - 191.2
Thurs: 188.0 - 190.6
Fri: 187.6 - 190.2
Sat: 186.8 - N/A

Sun: 33.875 - 35
Mon: 33.75- 34.75
Tues: 33.75 - 34.75
Wed: 33.75 - 35
Thurs: 33.875 - 35
Fri: 33.75 - 34.75
Sat: 33.5 - N/a

5/15.* 250-275P, 350C, 120F

Refeed: 1 per week, at least 5 days apart. 225-250P, 450C, 100-120F (preferably 100)

PERSONALIZATION OPTION:
2.8C=1F

Sun: 188.0 - 191.4
Mon: 188.2 - 191.4
Tues: 189.6 - 189.4
Wed: 187.4 - 190.2
Thur: 188.0 - 190.8
Fri: 188.0 - 189.6
Sat: 187.2 - N/A

Sun: 33.675 - 34.5
Mon: 33.675 - 34.5
Tues: 33.75 - 34.5
Wed: 33.375 - 34.5
Thur: 33.375 - 34.5
Fri: 33.25 - 34.4
Sat: 33 - N/A

5/21.* 250-275P, 340C, 120F

Refeed: 1 per week, at least 5 days apart. 225-275P, 440C, 100-120F (preferably 100)

PERSONALIZATION OPTION:
2.8C=1F

*morning measurements only

Mon- 188.0 - 33.5
Tues- 186.2 - 33
Wed-* 186.2 - 32.75
Thurs- 186.2 - 32.75
Fri- 186.8 - 32.75

5/28.* 250-275P, 330C, 115F

Refeed: 1 per week, at least 5 days apart. 225-275P, 420C, 100-120F (preferably 100)

1.5= 280.** 1.75 protein =285

PERSONALIZATION OPTION:
2.8C=1F

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Here are my macros, weight, and waist measurements for the last 4 weeks. I figured someone following this is probably a big numbers geek like myself. Ha. Still have 12 more days left. Hopefully I can finally get down to 8% before it's done.. I'm so close I can taste it. Ha