Blood Work Concern - 8 Weeks into Ostarine Cycle

D

dnorris87

Awards
Hey there,

This is my first post on this site.

I am about 8 weeks into my Ostarine 25mg ED cycle. I just added Cardarine 20mg ED to the mix about 1.5 weeks ago.

I decided it would be best if I got blood work done to make sure everything was ok. I did not do pre-cycle bloodwork.

I am a little concerned because my AST and ALT levels are high, which I have found out is bad.

I was planning on running 30 more days of ostarine/cardarine before I found this out, but now I am not sure if I should.

I do have milk thistle on hand for liver, would it be okay if I just took that ED alongside my cycle or should I stop now?

Here is a screenshot of my bloods. If you see anything else alarming please let me know...
Screen shot 2016-04-28 at 12.56.08 PM.png

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, I'm not the most qualified to answer your question.
Here what I see, keep in mind I could be wrong.

We don't know what your ALT/AST levels were pre-cycle.
For the elevated ALT/AST levels I would take NAC.
You are shut down and should feel lethargic by now. Introducing a test base at this point, like 4-AD would need too much time to elevate test and estradiol.
8 weeks for an Osta cycle at 25mg should be enough.

Let's see what others have to say.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
They are just barely high. In the medical field, an elevation of 2-3 times the normal amount is considered mild. I wouldn't let it concern you. Although it would probably be a good idea to incorporate some NAC like hairy grandpa said just to be on the safe side

Last edited:
D

dnorris87

Awards
Thanks brothers, I appreciate your feedback.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks brothers, I appreciate your feedback.
You're 8 weeks in and that's your LH and FSH? LOL, your recovery will be a BREEZE, don't worry about the liver values, a little over is not to worry and sorts itself the second the cycles over, your estradiol is low and for being on cycle your LH and FSH are high for 8 weeks deep, your recovery should be a breeze. If you're really worried take 1.2g of NAC a day, i do it year round just for general health.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey there,

This is my first post on this site.

I am about 8 weeks into my Ostarine 25mg ED cycle. I just added Cardarine 20mg ED to the mix about 1.5 weeks ago.

I decided it would be best if I got blood work done to make sure everything was ok. I did not do pre-cycle bloodwork.

I am a little concerned because my AST and ALT levels are high, which I have found out is bad.

I was planning on running 30 more days of ostarine/cardarine before I found this out, but now I am not sure if I should.

I do have milk thistle on hand for liver, would it be okay if I just took that ED alongside my cycle or should I stop now?

Here is a screenshot of my bloods. If you see anything else alarming please let me know...
View attachment 134832
Also next time you do a long Osta cycle just take a cycle support, spare your body and dish out the $80 for 12 weeks of cycle support.. it cant hurt.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
a 3.9 LH after 8 weeks deep into a cycle is impressive..

D

dnorris87

Awards
You're 8 weeks in and that's your LH and FSH? LOL, your recovery will be a BREEZE, don't worry about the liver values, a little over is not to worry and sorts itself the second the cycles over, your estradiol is low and for being on cycle your LH and FSH are high for 8 weeks deep, your recovery should be a breeze. If you're really worried take 1.2g of NAC a day, i do it year round just for general health.
Thanks for all your feedback bro, you've helped calm me down a bit.

Do you think it would be dumb of me to do 30 more days? I have 4 weeks worth of ostarine/cardarine left and wanted to finish it off... Not gunna lie i've been enjoying the gains!

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all your feedback bro, you've helped calm me down a bit.

Do you think it would be dumb of me to do 30 more days? I have 4 weeks worth of ostarine/cardarine left and wanted to finish it off... Not gunna lie i've been enjoying the gains!
I mean i never cycle past 8 weeks but i also use more potent anabolics so it's your call, but if you're happy with your current gains then run the last 4 get more blood work after that and make sure to buy some cycle support for the last month and you'll be gtg!

D

dnorris87

Awards
I mean i never cycle past 8 weeks but i also use more potent anabolics so it's your call, but if you're happy with your current gains then run the last 4 get more blood work after that and make sure to buy some cycle support for the last month and you'll be gtg!
Thanks brother,

Yeah my libido or well being doesn't feel affected at all (which I was surprised to see such low T levels)... The only thing I feel I am experiencing is more lethargy in the morning, but it goes away after I get my ass in the gym.

Also, is it normal to have such low estrogen with suppressed testosterone? I'm not sure how serious it is to have such low estrogen. My skin is definitely very dry, which is a symptom I read.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks brother,

Yeah my libido or well being doesn't feel affected at all (which I was surprised to see such low T levels)... The only thing I feel I am experiencing is more lethargy in the morning, but it goes away after I get my ass in the gym.

Also, is it normal to have such low estrogen with suppressed testosterone? I'm not sure how serious it is to have such low estrogen. My skin is definitely very dry, which is a symptom I read.
Dry skin is actually a side of low testosterone more than estrogen, the low estrogen is because your body has no testosterone to aromatize as ostarine doesn't convert to anything, whenever you go into PCT (which i hope you have a SERM for) your levels should all come back to a better number! That's a very nice on cycle profile many would kill for. Low estrogen is caused by low t because you have no testosterone to aromatize so everything makes sense with your panel. You're fine, now just give me your PCT layout so i can help you with any necessary tweaking.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Your creatinine is a little high too(an indicator of kidney health) Have you been using a cycle support?

D

dnorris87

Awards
Dry skin is actually a side of low testosterone more than estrogen, the low estrogen is because your body has no testosterone to aromatize as ostarine doesn't convert to anything, whenever you go into PCT (which i hope you have a SERM for) your levels should all come back to a better number! That's a very nice on cycle profile many would kill for. Low estrogen is caused by low t because you have no testosterone to aromatize so everything makes sense with your panel. You're fine, now just give me your PCT layout so i can help you with any necessary tweaking.
Awesome. Again, that helps ease my fears!

What I have on hand for PCT is toremifene citrate. I figured since ostarine isn't really a strong anabolic (compared to what else is out there) that I didn't really need Clomiphene or Nolva... Plus it's all the supplier had. I also have Raloxifene, but I know that really only helps with gyno.

I have DAA on hand as well.

I figured when i was 2 weeks away from finishing my cycle I would begin taking the DAA then immediately start the torem once the ostarine was done

D

dnorris87

Awards
Your creatinine is a little high too(an indicator of kidney health) Have you been using a cycle support?
I've been supplementing with creatine for 2 years straight @ 5-10g ED without a break.

Could this pose a problem?

I read that it wasn't necessary to cycle creatine so I've just stayed on it since it's cheap and it works.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Awesome. Again, that helps ease my fears!

What I have on hand for PCT is toremifene citrate. I figured since ostarine isn't really a strong anabolic (compared to what else is out there) that I didn't really need Clomiphene or Nolva... Plus it's all the supplier had. I also have Raloxifene, but I know that really only helps with gyno.

I have DAA on hand as well.

I figured when i was 2 weeks away from finishing my cycle I would begin taking the DAA then immediately start the torem once the ostarine was done
Torem's a great PCT actually it's just hard to find a good source so make sure your source is good, nothings worse than bunk PCT man! Also throw in a better natty t booster than just DAA, Alphamax XT or Testruction are best go to's

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've been supplementing with creatine for 2 years straight @ 5-10g ED without a break.

Could this pose a problem?

I read that it wasn't necessary to cycle creatine so I've just stayed on it since it's cheap and it works.
nah no reason to cycle creatine, just make sure to take good care of your kidneys

D

dnorris87

Awards
Torem's a great PCT actually it's just hard to find a good source so make sure your source is good, nothings worse than bunk PCT man! Also throw in a better natty t booster than just DAA, Alphamax XT or Testruction are best go to's
Alright cool I'll look into those.

The source of my toremifene rhymes with bear-a-tropic... and it starts with a C... heh, not sure if I can give out sources.

I thought they were reputable, but am open to suggestions on whether they are or not

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI resistance training will elevate you liver values. It's perfectly normal. There's nothing wrong and nothing worth supplementing over.

D

dnorris87

Awards
FYI resistance training will elevate you liver values. It's perfectly normal. There's nothing wrong and nothing worth supplementing over.
Thanks brother.

Yeah I've learned that intense lifting will increase my ALT/AST levels. I'd just finished working out about an hour or so before my test so I'm sure that had something to do with it