Blast and cruise

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Hello everyone this is my fist post here to this forum. I have a question and hope someone can help me. I'm currently on Trt and have been for about 1 year my total t is around 600 and that is with 100mg of test cyp. Per week. I would like to blast my first cycle at 500mg a week and split in to two shots per week. This is test en. 250. My question is when I want to cruise or go back to my normal t dose after 10 weeks how do I go about this. Also I have nolvadex 20mg tabs clomid and arimidex on hand if I need. Please help. Btw I am prone to Gyno, all help appreciated

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Forgot to mention doc is putting me on 250iu of hcg twice per week

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think you have a need for the Clomid. The Nolva can be used if you are gyno prone on a blast at a minimal dose if truly needed.

You can taper down for a few weeks when you are done blasting, or just go directly back to your TRT dose. I personally taper down over the course of a month or so. For example:

500/week for duration of Blast
350/week for 2 weeks
250 for 1 week
175 for 1 week
Return to TRT

Not an exact science, but that's how I have done it. Although I self-admin at 175/week for whatever that's worth.

Not sure what your current Adex dosing protocol is, but for a blast like this I would start with .5mg e3d. Increase to e2d or more if needed.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
I am not taking any added during my normal Trt protocols but I grabbed some for my blast cycle just in case. Can I use nolvadex in place of adex? I understand one is a ai and the other a serm

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am not taking any added during my normal Trt protocols but I grabbed some for my blast cycle just in case. Can I use nolvadex in place of adex? I understand one is a ai and the other a serm
I would avoid the on-cycle SERM over the Adex. Some may argue otherwise. A little estrogen is a good thing on a blast. Crushing it is not, too much is not. Definitely need to find your balance.

COULD you use the Nolva from the get-go over the Adex? Sure

Just know that it isn't going to lower your e2, simply block it from attaching to receptors in breast tissue.

So you may still experience elevated estrogen side effects (bloat, loss of libido, lethargy, irritability)

That's why I suggest an AI to actually keep it down properly. Sometimes you need both. Perhaps a moderate dose of Adex isn't enough to keep your nips from forming lumps and a low dose of Nolva on-cycle keeps your tits safe without increasing Adex to the point of crushing your estrogen.

There is not a perfect answer for everybody. You have the tools, so that is the first step. Start minimally and see how you react.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Thanks for the advice what do you think about the hcg while on cycle?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice what do you think about the hcg while on cycle?
I know very little about it. Certainly not enough to comment. But if your doc is prescribing it, I would just follow his directions. I do know on-cycle hcg is fine. There may be details regarding it, but as I said I cannot comment further.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
What's your take on estrogen rebounds on adex? I tried to get aromasin but couldn't so adex will have to do. Still worried about the rebound e2

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely take the HCG on cycle. It will cause e2 to be at a bit higher, but your testes will stay functioning the entire time. This will cause PCT to be much much easier.