Superdrol Log by HTP(*sponsored*)

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Hello, first of all I would like to thank Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals for the opportunity to log their new prohormone 'Superdrol'. A very promising product.
I was going to run something else with this but decided to run this solo so my results are based solely on the Superdrol.
I will be posting a few times per week.

I will be bulking and consuming 4000+ calories per day. Pretty clean.
200-300g of protein per day.
Healthy fats.
Fish oil
Vitamin d3 (10,000iu ED.)
And a multi vitamin.

I will be lifting heavy 6 days per week. A split working different muscle groups on certain days. Sunday will be my off day consisting of only 40mins of cardio.
I will be taking 3 caps of Superdrol daily spread out.(morning, afternoon and before bed).

Here we go.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yea. I'm in RIGHT MEOW

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Day #1:
Just got back from the gym. Very solid workout. Tons of energy. Didn't take a pre-workout supplement and still pushed through. Great pumps. Superdrol has a muscle tightening effect on me immediately. Not placebo that's for sure. Not much to report yet. Stay tuned, this is going to be a beastly run.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Following this !

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I'm anxious to get in the gym for day #2 already. If this ends up going well I'm considering purchasing 2 bottles and may run at 4 caps a day in a couple weeks. Should I give that a shot or just stick to 3 for the whole cycle? :)

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I went in tonight and did a few extra reps on legs.. I couldn't resist.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Yep! Already took a before pic.
:)
Will be posting the before and after at the end of the log.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I'm anxious to get in the gym for day #2 already. If this ends up going well I'm considering purchasing 2 bottles and may run at 4 caps a day in a couple weeks. Should I give that a shot or just stick to 3 for the whole cycle? :)
Would be nice to see it just run at recommended dose to see the results.
Maybe you'll respond well to the recommended dose and adding extra would just be a waste or give sides?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Would be nice to see it just run at recommended dose to see the results.
Maybe you'll respond well to the recommended dose and adding extra would just be a waste or give sides?
Exactly what I was thinking. This run I'll stick to 3. I'm fortunate to rarely ever get heavy sides. Only acne, mild hair shedding, and aggression which I actually enjoy when I take it out in the gym. Although I always have pharma grade AI's & Serms on hand in case. (Never know when you'll need it). I also usually have hCG ready.
Maybe I'll run a second cycle a few months after this with 4 a day. We will see.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in results, subbed.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Day #2:
Feeling healthy overall. Today was chest, shoulders and triceps. Was able to get in an extra rep on bench then normal. Good pumps and energy. Had a coffee before workout. 2 protein shakes immediately after workout with some BCAAs. I may go for a 30min bicycle ride tonight. I'm eating like a beast. Last night for dinner I had 3 filet migons, asparagus, green beans a slice of toast, some peanuts and half an orange with a protein shake. I'm also drinking atleast a gallon of water per day.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
big meals + big anabolics = BIG GAINS

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
In.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Went for a bike ride this evening. About 4 miles so nothing crazy. Was nice to just cruise though. Just popped my bed time dosage of HTPs Superdrol. I will eat a packet or two of this cheap deli meat that I stock up on as a late night before bed snack and slam a protein shake and call it a night.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Day #3:
Feeling great. Gym session was amazing. Pumps and reps went up. Eating big to get big. Not much more to post yet.
Let me add that I may be feeling a little more aggression in the gym. Can't tell if it's placebo yet . Will keep an eye on this as I progress into the cycle.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Day #6:
Really just now kicking in real good. Gains are noticeable and strength is up. Haven't weighed myself yet but definitely have put on some raw muscle mass. Especially in shoulders and inner chest. Going well so far! :)

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Also would like to add the fact that my calves are my stubborn area, and it's quite possible I've added a little size to them. I'm going to do measurements tonight so I can keep you all updated in that aspect.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of a single drug that could put on "raw muscle mass" after 6 days...

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I'm sceptical.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I've never heard of a single drug that could put on "raw muscle mass" after 6 days...

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I'm sceptical.
Have you ever tried methylstenbolone? That compound is known to start putting on mass within 7-10 days. There's some great prohormones out there that work quicker then Anabolic steroids. I would be skeptical as well. I'm not saying its a crazy amount in just sure there is visible mass that has been put on. Early to really report anything significant.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, keep it coming! I haven't run this yet, so living through you guys

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Also would like to add the fact that my calves are my stubborn area, and it's quite possible I've added a little size to them. I'm going to do measurements tonight so I can keep you all updated in that aspect.
Just saw that one of our loggers is up 13 lbs already, what's your weight at so far and day?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Day #9:
No side effects yet. A little acne on my shoulders but I get that all the time anyway. Everything is going smoothly. I will have my stats and lifts noted tomorrow along with measurements. Hitting the gym in a few hours. Leg day!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man, looking forward to if

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Day #9:
No side effects yet. A little acne on my shoulders but I get that all the time anyway. Everything is going smoothly. I will have my stats and lifts noted tomorrow along with measurements. Hitting the gym in a few hours. Leg day!
My favorite day of the week!

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I think the 9 lbs was a lot of water weight but in still up those 9 lbs and feel and look better then before I took superdrol.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the 9 lbs was a lot of water weight but in still up those 9 lbs and feel and look better then before I took superdrol.
glycogen retention, which will give you more APT/energy in the gym to lift heavier and for longer

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycogen supersaturation like the OG Superdrol and Dymethazine! Love this aspect of hormones.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud how are things going? Been awhile

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Been busy working nights. But today is my final day. I must say, this is a go out and buy it now product. Put on 8lbs of mass. Not water weight I know that cause I've been flushing my system the past 72hrs. Solid product. I'll buy some for future use for sure. 3 bottles is the way to go. Take 3 tabs then 4 the final week or 2. I'll do a final review in the coming day. I'd compare superdrol by htp to trestolone without the side-effects.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I will admit I made a newbie mistake and needed a day off from work and had a few drinks.. BAD idea! Anger is uncontrolable after a few drinks on this. I almost put some dude through a wall lol. You shouldn't drink anyway so you'll be fine.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been busy working nights. But today is my final day. I must say, this is a go out and buy it now product. Put on 8lbs of mass. Not water weight I know that cause I've been flushing my system the past 72hrs. Solid product. I'll buy some for future use for sure. 3 bottles is the way to go. Take 3 tabs then 4 the final week or 2. I'll do a final review in the coming day. I'd compare superdrol by htp to trestolone without the side-effects.
Damn bro, that is one hell of a comparison! Looking forward to your final review!

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I'm feeling a pain in my side where my liver is. Has me worried. Have a Dr appointment tomorrow. Will have blood tests done for final review

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Just left the Dr. My liver is swollen and something about dried out... superdrol is a great product and did put on mass but it did effect my liver. I'm sure it won't happen to everyone. I'm just being honest.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Good news is he gave me some antibiotics and the internal swelling will go down but he said the pain may last for a week or two.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I've decided to go all natty from here on out. I'd rather live long then be huge with health issues as I get older and who are we bs'ing. These prohormones and aas that are available will catch up with us. I used to want to be big but now I just want to be healthy. All natty for me now. Good luck to all

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Lol I'm just freaked out about my health so excuse me LMAO

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Were you taking any cycle supports? What natty products are you going to use? Have a SERM on hand for your PCT? Also I read that either clomid and or nolva had some toxicity, so watch that. Would tudca help at this point?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnabolicGuru Cycle Logs 182
Supplement Logs 59
Cycle Logs 6
Supplement Logs 34
liftin_fofive Cycle Logs 130