Hi-Tech Superderol (sponsored log) , Back to the superdrol

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Received my bottles 2 days ago and started right away, thank you Hi-Tech for the opportunity !.

I will try to keep my training and diet almost the same in order to have give an objective log, and measure the true potential of the product. I never tried any DHEA based prohormone before, i have tested Msten , epi and the original superdrol before once and i also had one cycle of Test E at 750 for 12 weeks and couple sarms: Ostarine and Lgd too.
So i have plenty of compounds to compare to, my goal is more of a recomp and the cycle ll be 3 tabs a day for 28 days.
Weight load will be moderate as i am 10 months out of a herniated disc, and i am not willing to deal with ER and Drs again!.

Stats: 33 yrs , 6'2", 250 lbs about 10%.

Workout plan ( might switch the order ), i wont try to add weight and i ll rather focus on reps , techninque with a slow controlled reps:

Day1 (shoulders and traps):

All exercices will have 2 warm up sets of 30 and 20 reps

4 sets reverse flys 15 reps 185 lbs
3 sets of standing behind the neck shoulder press 12 reps 170 lbs
3 sets cable side laterals 15 reps 22 lbs
3 sets Hammer strength shoulder press 12 reps 260 lbs
3 sets Front dumbbell raises 12 reps 40 lbs
3 sets Hammer standing shrug machine 12 reps 260 lbs super setted with seated Hammer shrug machine

Abs and 10 min elliptical

Day 2 bis and tris

3 set of Rope extension 15 reps 40 lbs supersetted with Hammer preacher curls 15 reps 135 lbs
3 sets skull crushers 12 reps 100lbs with standing ez bar curls 12 reps 110 lbs
3 sets Diip machine 12 reps 260 lbs with incline dumbbell curls 12 reps 45 lbs
3 sets overhead tris extension single 12 reps 40 lbs with concentrated curls 12 reps 45 lbs
3 sets decilne close grip bench 12 reps 225 lbs with reverse grip curls 12 reps 80 lbs

abs , 10 min elliptical

Day 3 legs only front squats due to my herniated disc

3 sets Leg extentsion 20 reps 60lbs

4 sets leg presses 12 reps (14* 2* 45 lbs ) after warming up well
4 sets Hack squats 12 reps 260 lbs supersetted with front squats all the way down 12 115 lbs
Dumbbell lunges 2 sets 60lbs 15 reps
3 sets leg curls 40lbs 12 reps

Day 4 off

day5 Back rear delts and bis

4 sets of 12 reps wide front pull ups supersetted with Stiff deads 15 reps 225lbs , light weight i use to do 455 lbs no straps or belt stiff deads before my injurye

3 sets T bar 15 reps 135 lbs

Hammer machine rows 3 sets 12 reps 360 lbs , supersetted with back extension and bridges

Dumbell rows 3 sets 110 lbs 12 reps

Front rope pulls , 4 sets 20 reps 40 lbs

Standing straight bar 3 sets 10 reps 135 lbs
Hammer curls 3 sets 45 lbs 12 reps
Incline machine curls , 3 sets 60 lbs 12 reps
Abs 10 min cardi

Day 5 Chest delts tris

Incline barbell 4 sets 305 8 reps alternate weekly with flat bench preas
Hammer incline machine 3 sets 12 reps 360 lbs supersetted with fly machine 12 reps 200 lbs
Dips 3 sets 15 reps, body weight

Lateral raises machine 4 sets 12 reps drop weights start at 150 lbs

Land mines shoulder machine 3 sets 12 reps 135 lbs

Reverse singe tris cables 3 sets 15 reps 22 lbs
Overhead rope extension 3 sets 12 reps 45 lbs
California presses 3 sets 15 reps 135 lbs

Cardio 10 min abs

Day 6
Cardio 30 min, some thai boxing drills , heavy bag .

Nutrition
350 protein 300 carbs 80 gr fats , supplements Optimen , isofusion , casein whey blend , 8 grs fish oil , curcumin extract 1gr, bcaa 15 gr intra.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great start!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Legs , feeling extra energy more pump . I feel fuller and some vasodilation all day along . I suspect some glycogen loading effect, i am on a gallon fluid a day on top of 32 oz intra bcaa and the fluid with my protein shakes . I am not using creatine on cycle and i am about t bump carbs to 400 on training days by adding 50 70 gr of dextrose post workout.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Day 3
Legs , feeling extra energy more pump . I feel fuller and some vasodilation all day along . I suspect some glycogen loading effect, i am on a gallon fluid a day on top of 32 oz intra bcaa and the fluid with my protein shakes . I am not using creatine on cycle and i am about t bump carbs to 400 on training days by adding 50 70 gr of dextrose post workout.
The pump is real my friend haha I'm on day 8 and its kicked in great but u was feeling the same way as you

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
400g carbs will be fun as heck on this.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 off , feeling full sill.
Weight + 2 lbs , Glycogen loading most likely.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 shoulder traps
Pump is really improving , i am feeling the same after the 2nd exercise as i would feel on the tail of my workout. 3D Delt shape is improving too and still feeling full all the day .

Sides:
Itchy scalp due to DHT i guess and itchiness or more a of a tingling feeling all over my body depending on the blood flow. Having some vivid dreams and my sleep is scattered now, due to night craving . Thank God i never keep any junk food in my place !.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
70 grs of dextrose post workout is doing the trick , has been yrs that i am only using oats pre and post !.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 and 7 (off and arms)

Had to take a day off due to my lower back, bending over the engine of my car caused some inflammation. Still feeling good , full and pumped . Hunger is greatly increasing , no major sides at all compared to other designers .

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 shoulder traps
Pump is really improving , i am feeling the same after the 2nd exercise as i would feel on the tail of my workout. 3D Delt shape is improving too and still feeling full all the day .

Sides:
Itchy scalp due to DHT i guess and itchiness or more a of a tingling feeling all over my body depending on the blood flow. Having some vivid dreams and my sleep is scattered now, due to night craving . Thank God i never keep any junk food in my place !.
I have noticed the itchiness as well what is the cause of this? I thought it was just a little nip itch but then my legs and arms got itchy too.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
It is androgenic , DHT. Reps could chime in on which compound is the more androgenic ?.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day8 Legs again

pump , stamina are great. Feeling on now, full and pumped day along . Weight 254 lbs + 4 lbs, dry no bloating at all and all with zero usual Ph related sides .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day8 Legs again

pump , stamina are great. Feeling on now, full and pumped day along . Weight 254 lbs + 4 lbs, dry no bloating at all and all with zero usual Ph related sides .
+4lbs in a week, totally dry, and no sides.

winnninnggggg

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Back and bis

Had a crazy itchiness at the start of my workout that faded 10 min , i think once you get the vasodilation and blood flow over it just leave.

+ 5 lbs , feeling full and pimped. Weights are feeling lighter too !.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Yep and with no supports at all !, other than my usual fish oil , vitamins ...etc.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Good stuff going on here man!!!!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
yep and very smooth on my body. I am about to drop cardio in order to test its bulking potential to the fullest.

Mikebeck31

Awards
Yep and with no supports at all !, other than my usual fish oil , vitamins ...etc.

Your not taking a cycle assist or liver support? I've only done 2 cycles of ph and still getting into them researching as much as I can. I'm trying to figure out what supports I'm going to need for this cycle.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
No i am not. It is not a methylated ph so no liver toxicity as the methylated ones and i have adex in case of estrogen aromatization. I also watch my bp .

teedee81

teedee81

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles of this stuff today and it should be in tomorrow. Im running a cycle of stenadrol 10 right now. I'm thinking of throwing this in with it. Oh and great log bro. One of the reasons why I bought me some.

teedee81

teedee81

Awards
I'll try my best. I've never logged before but i do have my starting wt noted but my workout is a go with the flow type. No plan im trying to say. But yeah I'll give it a shot.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 and 11 ( chest tris , legs )

Itchiness is increasing at the start of my workout . This is a dry compound , hunger is through the roof . Stamina is good , weight is feeling lighter and reps are smoother.

Sides: itchiness , starting to feel suppressed as i am feeling a bit lethargic and a bit of anxiety and lack of motivation . Still nothing major as other Phs, especially progestins based ones.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Get it, especially with the zero sides which reduces the need of a cycle support.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I wonder where the itchiness is coming from. One thing I haven't run before is te new compound in this

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
I felt it on my Test e 750 cycle, it mostly shows at the start of the workout and leaves after 10 min. Once the blood start to flow, i think it is DHT related . Will elaborate later.
Lifts are going up and this without me trying to gain strength, about 30 lbs for the big lifts with in the same rep range.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 and 13
+ 6LBS , nothing new to report. The compound is very dry , no bloating , back pumps......etc. Definitely androgenic , itchiness and body temp is increasing .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great dry gains in here! 6lbs in less than 2 weeks is again music to my ears. You'll ABSOLUTELY be up ~12+lbs by the end of this thing!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 and 15

Weights are feeling lighter while i am not even trying to gain strength !

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14 and 15

Weights are feeling lighter while i am not even trying to gain strength !
Thats awesome bro, I love when the gym gets easier, but dont forget to push yourself harder!!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
I will , i am playing with intensity . I am using supersets and dropsets, even tri sets .

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great gains already! Keep up the good work.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Arms, can't tell how it is beautiful and this just after 2 sets or warming up. Still at + 6 lbs, i think the closest to this product would be Msten 15 mg +lgd 10 mg.
More dry , minus BP , back pump .....etc. I can't tell any negative side effect, may be a slight increase in body temp.
The new Superdrol in my opinion has the versatility to bulk or to cut and since there no effect on PB or Heart rate , adding clen wouldn't be an issue as with other PHs.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Arms, can't tell how it is beautiful and this just after 2 sets or warming up. Still at + 6 lbs, i think the closest to this product would be Msten 15 mg +lgd 10 mg.
More dry , minus BP , back pump .....etc. I can't tell any negative side effect, may be a slight increase in body temp.
The new Superdrol in my opinion has the versatility to bulk or to cut and since there no effect on PB or Heart rate , adding clen wouldn't be an issue as with other PHs.
I'm seeing the same thing from these logs. Our new Superdrol seems good with both goals, and you will benefit from the glycogen retention either way.