Getting Ripped with HiTech Superdrol. (Sponsored)

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Just want to give a huge shout out to everyone at Hi-Tech for choosing me to run their new product. It has been a little while since my last cycle and I am excited to get this going.

I got my goodies in the mail over the weekend. I will be dosing at 3 pills a day to try and get the most out of this cycle.

Current stats
31yrs old
186.5 lbs
25%bf

I have been struggling to get my fat ass moving again after the birth of my second son. And I really will use this cycle to do that.

I am writing this on my phone as my comp was giving me a hard time with the pics so I'll try and update my before pics and some more product info soon let the fun begin.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Reserved

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
YEa buddy!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.
This will probably be my next cycle of the reviews are good.

What's your staples & O gloom like?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.
This will probably be my next cycle of the reviews are good.

What's your staples & O gloom like?
O gloom?

Other staples are AI Sport NOWHEY I have a milk allergy so I need plant based protein.

Preworkout I don't always use but it's usually some bulk agmatine, citruline malate, beta alanine, and caffeine.

Other then that just food lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Here we go!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Just popped my second dose for the day have about 2hrs then gonna hit some legs tonight. Can't wait for this to kick in.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Got in a decent leg workout yesterday I didn't want to push it to hard being I have skipped legs the last couple weeks and I wanted to be able to kind of walk this morning. It went as follows

Leg press:
1x20 warmup with one plate each side
1x10 2 plates
1x10 3 plates
1x10 4 plates
1x8 4 plates

Seated leg curls
1x10 80lbs
1x10 100lbs
1x10 100lbs
1x8 100lbs

Leg ext
1x10 80lbs
1x10 80lbs
1x8 70lbs
I like to pause at the top and squeeze then hold the negatives on these my quads were burning after that third set.

Standing calf raise superset w/ back ext
2 sets to failure to get a pump

Hanging leg raises
3sets to failure.

I know it's early but I feel like there is a little more gas in the tank to keep the workouts going I might have to add some more volume I will re adjust after week two probably.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I am going to add a shoulder feeder workout into the mix every day. Need to get these shoulders wider then they are.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Time to get them Boulder shoulders!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed some headaches the past couple days not sure if I have been sleeping wrong or what. I have been drinking atleast a gallon of water a day so I don't think I'm dehydrated. Anyone else experience this?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed some headaches the past couple days not sure if I have been sleeping wrong or what. I have been drinking atleast a gallon of water a day so I don't think I'm dehydrated. Anyone else experience this?
Do you have a bp machine? Check to see how you compare to your normal.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Not at home no. If it keeps up I'll make sure to check it I never really have bp issues though.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
O gloom?

Other staples are AI Sport NOWHEY I have a milk allergy so I need plant based protein.

Preworkout I don't always use but it's usually some bulk agmatine, citruline malate, beta alanine, and caffeine.

Other then that just food lol
PCT*
Sorry idk how that even autocorrected lol.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's not even close lol.
Pct is
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
DAA: 5g/5g/5g/5g
Formastane; 0/0/2/2

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Well after week one I am up 1lb. Had two good workouts over the weekend hit chest/back and shoulders/arms. Did one compound and one isolation movement for each 4sets of 8-10 each. I didn't really track my weights just focused on going heavy as I could with good form and getting a good squeeze. I was very surprised how good the workouts were with only two exercises.

I have been feeling great headaches are gone hunger is up I get major carb cravings I need to make sure I space out my meals to avoid a crappy snack from the work vending machine.

Today was a rest day going to hit legs tomorrow.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
make sure you feed those carb cravings buddy. That is the glycogen loading/retention, and the more you feed them the better you will feel, along with better gains!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461799444.949307.jpg

Here's a carb craving for you lol. Chocolate chip cookie covered in PB chocolate with a peanut butter cup on top.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
So this week my leg and chest/back workouts were the same as week one. The only difference was I added one more set to each exercise and I added a 3rd movement for each body part.

My training partner was out of town so I had to pull that little extra by myself with no one in my ear to get one more rep. It was hard as I shed been super tired due to my two sons waking up all night for some reason.

I do have to say my chest workout left me with an amazing pump it was as if over night I gained 10lbs by the way I looked.

I am still only up 1lb as of this morning. I leaner in the mirror though so that number could really be 3-4lbs with my bed reduction.

I still feel great no sides at all the headaches I was getting have to have been from sleeping on my neck wrong because my BP is perfect.

Going to hit some arms and shoulders later and feast on something good hopefully

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight it 190.1lbs that's about 3.5lbs in two weeks. I had a garbage weekend too I had a wedding Saturday which I indulged a little to much. Yesterday I just nursed my hangover most of the day I didn't eat much at all so I'm happy with the weight so far. These next two weeks are really going to let Superdrols true colors show.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid progress so far bro!! I'm in to follow now, been MIA for a week!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud how are things going? Haven't heard much feedback lately

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Sorry been busy with Mother's Day and all that fun stuff will update after tonight session

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
So workouts haven't been on point the last couple of weeks have been real busy on the weekends an work has been exhausting and I aggravated an old shoulder injury.

My weight was 192 as of Monday the 9th. That's a 6lb increase from start. For the last week I'm going to eat very clean to see if I can get another solid 1-2lbs.

I was able to get my chest, back, and shoulder work in even with my injury just focusing on a good pump and getting a good stretch.
Legs still feel great they are getting bigger and more cut.

I can't wait to see what the last week has to bring.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Just realized I'm on my last week now only a few more days left. Will update final weight review and hopefully some before and after pics if I can get them loaded.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just realized I'm on my last week now only a few more days left. Will update final weight review and hopefully some before and after pics if I can get them loaded.
Awesome man, looking forward to it!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Well the show is over I started my PCT Yesterday. My final weight was 191.5. I will get my final review in by the weekend I hope my computer lets me put my photos up. They aren't anything special but it's good to see.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the show is over I started my PCT Yesterday. My final weight was 191.5. I will get my final review in by the weekend I hope my computer lets me put my photos up. They aren't anything special but it's good to see.
Awesome man, it def would be nice to see those pics!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm on my 2nd to last week of Pct

Body is still feeling good libido has not diminished at all during this time and I'm still holding on to about 3lbs of the 5lbs I gained while on. I will post my final stats and review once I finish everything up.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I'm on my 2nd to last week of Pct

Body is still feeling good libido has not diminished at all during this time and I'm still holding on to about 3lbs of the 5lbs I gained while on. I will post my final stats and review once I finish everything up.
Awesome man, glad everything is going well!