WAF does an OL Super1/Super4/EPI run and various other product reviews.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Hey guys and gals, I'm starting another log here. As the title sates ill be running Olympus Labs Super-1/Super-4 and Epi Elite stack. Currently this is day one of my OL stack but 4weeks and a day for total run. My previous run was SpartaNutrition Cerberus/Hard for the first 4 weeks. Why am I running two different companies with similar compounds??? Please check out my last log here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/279507-waf-seizes-his.html to get a better insight and will probably answer a bunch of questions anyone has....... Short story is I helped out a friend in need and i have of stock pile of OL goodies on hand. This log is to be specific to the OL stack and I'm not going to compare for good or bad between SpartaNutrition and Olympus Labs UK. Both a good companies and am not going to pit them against each other.

This log will probably continue on after the 4weeks as im going to be reviewing a bunch of various supplements and new incoming supps that im interested in and will be picking up once they're released ie 11-KT by OL. I won't be holding any punches on the review and will tell you straight up how I personally like them or don't.

Short history is im 35, construction worker currently unemployed but will be heading back to work soon. Generally try only working half a year as to balance home life and mental health as I work very long hours and sometimes away from home on a camp. Just finishing a recomp where after having a bunch of injuries and setback over the years coming down from 252 to my current weight of 190 as of this morning. Injuries have been torn left pec, torn ACL/MCL, torn wrist ligaments all are almost at 100% but am listening to my body all the time and not being ignorant thinking it can't happen again. That being said I push myself very very hard at the gym and a lil post workout puking has been known to happen and does. Since these injuries I've came up with different workout plans/routines to help strengthen weak points without putting myself in jeopardy. GVT and MTUT with extreme negatives are my go to routines as i rarely lift heavy anymore. When I was younger i used to be very strong and thought that's the only way to get big, but have noticed in recent years that isn't always the case. I'll post my staple supps currently taking mostly OL products and various protein brands, that I will be taking throughout this log. Any insight or recommendation is always wanted as I'm always trying to learn more and no one knows it all.

Ill go into further dosing of other products but as for the OL stack ill be running is as follows

Epi Elite- 1000mg ED 4weeks
Super-1 330mg ED 4weeks
Super-4 330mg ED 4weeks

Total of 8 weeks including my previous SpartaNutrition 4 week run, yes going aggressive. Plenty of years experience pct is stocked and in hand no worries there.

I'd like to give mentions to certain individuals and other i feel that i know of that can help out through this log and ongoing journey. Roll call...
smith_69 Olympus Labs Jebrook GNO BamBam0319 booneman77 DreamWeaver MrKleen73 puccah8808 Dma378 rascal14 kboxer7 xtyler hope to see some of you on here again greatly appreciated the help on the last log and some new faces. Apologies if I've left anyone out.

On a side note I'd like to thank Ray from OL for all the help and support to get me great quality products and also PHW my go to retailer.

current pic from 2 or 3 days ago can't remember off hand. Other pics in the previously mentioned log to give an idea.

IMG_0174 (600x800) (2).jpg

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Reporting for duty brother!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hells yeah.... In to support the Motherland!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
not missing this

WAF

WAF

Awards
One thing I've got an question for the OL guys, the dosing on the Epi-Elite I quoted the Epi write up on the elite stack of 1000mgs ED just want to confirm this is gtg. Obviously I'll tapper down if any issue.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I've got an question for the OL guys, the dosing on the Epi-Elite I quoted the Epi write up on the elite stack of 1000mgs ED just want to confirm this is gtg. Obviously I'll tapper down if any issue.
Subbed! And yes 1000 mg is fine for most users. Some like to use 500 mg or more PWO for a boost. Also, Epi tends to keep me awake so I dose at least 3-4 hours before bed.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Subbed! And yes 1000 mg is fine for most users. Some like to use 500 mg or more PWO for a boost. Also, Epi tends to keep me awake so I dose at least 3-4 hours before bed.
Thought so thanks for confirming, I usually need more of things to affect me personally. Just was curious on the sedds delivery as its new and wanted to confirm. Always try to do my research. Thanks again bro.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed fo sho!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Since i've got a lil bit of time here's my staple supplements im taking and will remain taking for this log

Multi-v's
Fish oil
GutHealth
Slintensity or Slin Sane
Arimicare Pro
CTD Liver armour
SNS eliminate P
EU
SU
Triumph
Hydro3
Endure+
Cardarine
MK-677
depending on how my joints and how dry i get might throw in Animal Flex
Various protein powders
CU or APS Mesomorph

I've got a good selection of fatburners from Evomuse and Ignite (OL) that ill probably run after with 11-KT whenever it gets released to shed the unwanted padding. My diet will be very clean but i know i need a cheat here and there to keep my sanity. Carbs are going to vary week to week as i dont want to over spill and turn into a water buffalo. Training will stay the same as stated previously. Tonight im waiting for the gym to die down and will be training legs, my lower back is still tight from a Saturday midnight deadliftathon. So heavy weight are a no go and focus on rep speed and time under tension.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What do your macros look like? Specifically interested in carbs as I had a rough go of it when I went low carb while using cardarine. Totally sapped all my energy.

WAF

WAF

Awards
What do your macros look like? Specifically interested in carbs as I had a rough go of it when I went low carb while using cardarine. Totally sapped all my energy.
I'll do a specific count today booneman77but I notice it really depends on the type of carbs I eat. But it is a struggle to find a balance of them so I don't over spill yet not turn into a zombie. Eating a few of the daily carbs first thing in the morning then taper off till pre and post workout has helped remedy the zombie state. Somedays I need a lil more especially if training legs I feel like a sponge afterwards. Leg days for example what works for me is low carbs until about 1 1/2 hr then I'll slam a bunch down then take around 20-30grams infra. Then load again afterwards but after that low carb the rest of the day.

Ok so things to note after the first day of dosing.

- no issue with bp
-lots of energy but can fall asleep with no issues
-focus was really good
-maybe just the day but felt like I could eat everything in sight
-feel really good euphoric if you know what I mean
-body temp increase for a bit after dosing then subsides

Really hope I can gain a few pounds but getting leaner and putting on muscle I'll take all the time. I'm not really interested in the scale numbers but more the mirror. I can put on weight very easy but have always had issue with getting lean. On my next run with this I'm going to just eat everything in sight and be happy with the muffin top physique, pretty sure with a high cal diet lots of weight gain will happen.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'll do a specific count today booneman77but I notice it really depends on the type of carbs I eat. But it is a struggle to find a balance of them so I don't over spill yet not turn into a zombie. Eating a few of the daily carbs first thing in the morning then taper off till pre and post workout has helped remedy the zombie state. Somedays I need a lil more especially if training legs I feel like a sponge afterwards. Leg days for example what works for me is low carbs until about 1 1/2 hr then I'll slam a bunch down then take around 20-30grams infra. Then load again afterwards but after that low carb the rest of the day.

Ok so things to note after the first day of dosing.

- no issue with bp
-lots of energy but can fall asleep with no issues
-focus was really good
-maybe just the day but felt like I could eat everything in sight
-feel really good euphoric if you know what I mean
-body temp increase for a bit after dosing then subsides

Really hope I can gain a few pounds but getting leaner and putting on muscle I'll take all the time. I'm not really interested in the scale numbers but more the mirror. I can put on weight very easy but have always had issue with getting lean. On my next run with this I'm going to just eat everything in sight and be happy with the muffin top physique, pretty sure with a high cal diet lots of weight gain will happen.
got everything covered here and answered my questions. thanks for the detail.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome, man! Definitely in!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Ok so last night i hit up legs pretty hard with just compound movements. IE squats/leg press/hacks and straight legged deadlifts. Woke up today feeling fresh like i never trained them yet last night I had a hard time just to get to my car. So since feeling good still and i know my legs are a weak point i decided to hit them again today but with different exercises rode the bike for 45min and they were pumped like crazy. Globlet squats and superset with sissy squats(no weight) followed by some hamstring curls and then lunges then 20 min on the stairs....my legs are fried now mission accomplished. Not sure why i felt so fresh today even after training yesterday. Maybe the extra epi as i was previously at 500mg now 1000mg's is helping with recovery not sure if that's the case but im going to keep an eye on it. Sleep has been awesome crazy dreams every night, love it like watching a movie. booneman77 ill send you a pm or dm whatever you call it later tonight once i know my total intake for the day. But i always change a lil bit day to day. Tomorrow will be calves and shoulders.....love doing shoulders so i know im going to enjoy myself. Maybe a couple of shrugs also see how i feel. So far im feeling really good about the progress i've made and how i feel in general. Tonight will be a solid research night on the super-11 products to be soon released and plan out the next month or so. Planning and writing stuff down helps me keep on track and find out what is and not working.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ok so last night i hit up legs pretty hard with just compound movements. IE squats/leg press/hacks and straight legged deadlifts. Woke up today feeling fresh like i never trained them yet last night I had a hard time just to get to my car. So since feeling good still and i know my legs are a weak point i decided to hit them again today but with different exercises rode the bike for 45min and they were pumped like crazy. Globlet squats and superset with sissy squats(no weight) followed by some hamstring curls and then lunges then 20 min on the stairs....my legs are fried now mission accomplished. Not sure why i felt so fresh today even after training yesterday. Maybe the extra epi as i was previously at 500mg now 1000mg's is helping with recovery not sure if that's the case but im going to keep an eye on it. Sleep has been awesome crazy dreams every night, love it like watching a movie. booneman77 ill send you a pm or dm whatever you call it later tonight once i know my total intake for the day. But i always change a lil bit day to day. Tomorrow will be calves and shoulders.....love doing shoulders so i know im going to enjoy myself. Maybe a couple of shrugs also see how i feel. So far im feeling really good about the progress i've made and how i feel in general. Tonight will be a solid research night on the super-11 products to be soon released and plan out the next month or so. Planning and writing stuff down helps me keep on track and find out what is and not working.
are you doing that shoulder workout you told me to do lol- BRING ON THE PAIN

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks for the details WAF

What dose of cardarine are you taking?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
WAF

WAF

Awards
thanks for the details WAF

What dose of cardarine are you taking?
probably 42000 mg a day lol jk
you could've just said "all of it" haha
One bottle a day..... lol all smiles here, currently im at 14mg's ED I've been contemplating bumping up to 21mg's but not sure if its necessary so ill stick to 14mg seems to be gtg for me. Keep in mind im taking other supplements and compounds that will help with energy but i haven't felt drained. Steaks are going on the BBQ tonight yum yums lol might be a bigger than usual carb day not sure yet. Always like to add a lil more on leg days because of the volume i usually do.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff in here! Lots of detail already, this is going to be a good run. Looking good in your pic, shoulders and arms looking on point!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Good stuff in here! Lots of detail already, this is going to be a good run. Looking good in your pic, shoulders and arms looking on point!
Thanks big man, just trying my best here. I'm sure there's always room for tweaking a few things any ideas as stated before are always welcome.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I already posted here, was wondering why I wasn't getting updates, oh well here now.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Today I sprang out of bed at 2am looked at the clock wtf......mmm im hungry went downstairs to have a protein shake back up passed out in seconds. Awesome sleep ive been getting and really vivid dreams, love it. So today was shoulders with some cardio not much i believe 22mins then went and blasted shoulders.

Bent over fly's-5sets with pretty much 30 second rest intrevals. Last set to failure

Seated military press-6 sets with warm up and also last one MTUT style

Standing barbell upright rows 3 sets and moved on to db's for another 4 sets last 2 till failure

Side laterals-6 sets including last superset till failure

Front db raises-4 sets last 2 were to failure

Seated front press machine- 3 sets with elbows pointing in front of body to hammer the front delt all sets to failure.

I'll be heading back tonight to train Traps and finish of rear delts with cable pulldowns or maybe some calves I haven't decided yet. I cant train traps at the same time as shoulders as i just can't seem to feel exactly what they're doing. If you noticed i never mention any weight im using and it's because i don't care about the weight. Only concern i have is mind muscle connection and getting the best pump possible. I've always been strong i don't need to prove it. Even though i killed my shoulders i still feel like i can go again that's why im going to make the most of it and head back tonight. I'd rather concentrate on certain function to the max instead of getting a multiple muscle pump..... kind of like that saying "For friends id rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies".
Tomorrow im training arms and hopefully bidding on a job if it pops up, also switching my winter tires out and put on the summers.....Finally summer i think is here to stay, but being in Canada you just never know when the next freak snow fall will happen.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work, your shoulders must have been pumped up!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Nice work, your shoulders must have been pumped up!
Hell yah it was a really good pump today oh i forgot to mention on all my last sets aside from side laterals were done with extreme negatives.
booneman77 I totally forgot to send you my macro count yesterday here's what the breakdown was.

not including my wake up shake
2880 Cals / 307p / 245c / 38f

if you want to count the shake also
3120 cals / 357p / 257c / 44f

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hell yah it was a really good pump today oh i forgot to mention on all my last sets aside from side laterals were done with extreme negatives.
booneman77 I totally forgot to send you my macro count yesterday here's what the breakdown was.

Ya that's wayyyy more carbs than I had when I had my issues with it. I was at like 50g or less each day. Sometimes near 20 incidental only

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have you tried the Blue Razz flavor of Karbolic? I'm ordering more and trying to figure out what flavor, if any, I want to get this time... I'm so tired of the strawberry popsicle!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

Damn bro how are you keeping the fat so low my I got like 90g just from the chicken

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn bro how are you keeping the fat so low my I got like 90g just from the chicken
what cut of chicken are you eating that has 90g of fat?

breasts and tenderloins... almost none

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
what cut of chicken are you eating that has 90g of fat?

breasts and tenderloins... almost none
Lol my bad , hunger got the best of me and wrote something completely wrong, I meant 30 just from chicken and 90 in total , only pointed out the 30 cuz he's only got 38g total

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
WAF

WAF

Awards
Ya that's wayyyy more carbs than I had when I had my issues with it. I was at like 50g or less each day. Sometimes near 20 incidental only
Damn unless I was on a precontest I'd never go that low. I'd flatten out and turn into a zombie in a second with that amount.
Pretty hard to make gains on such a low content unless you've got freaky genetics. Hell I get like 20g from my intra workout alone.

Have you tried the Blue Razz flavor of Karbolic? I'm ordering more and trying to figure out what flavor, if any, I want to get this time... I'm so tired of the strawberry popsicle!
Not yet not really a big fan of blue raspberry usually I find that flavour very chemically. Fruit punch is pretty good if you haven't tried it.

I eat a lot of protein shakes and a few cans of tuna and chicken that keeps the fat content down. I fluctuat my fat depending on my day. After legs I like to do a lil more of everything cause of the volume I tend to do. Like yesterday I had two top sirloins so it probably would have been over 60 easy.
More or less I listen to my body and if it I'm starting to drizzle out or not recover as normal I constantly make adjustments to keep me in the sweet zone.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Not yet not really a big fan of blue raspberry usually I find that flavour very chemically. Fruit punch is pretty good if you haven't tried it.
Damn alright that's one of my favorite flavors of supplements lol. I think fruit punch was the first one I tried, and then I did orange dream and I'm finishing up strawberry popsicle now. It's definitely one of my least favorites, it's so overwhelmingly sweet and just bleh. I was considering doing unflavored just for the versatility of being able to mix it with everything else I have that's already flavored.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Damn alright that's one of my favorite flavors of supplements lol. I think fruit punch was the first one I tried, and then I did orange dream and I'm finishing up strawberry popsicle now. It's definitely one of my least favorites, it's so overwhelmingly sweet and just bleh. I was considering doing unflavored just for the versatility of being able to mix it with everything else I have that's already flavored.
Have you tried allmax Carbion or karbolyn from all American fx? I like the peanut butter pure karbolyn from pro supps also I would mix it with half a scoop of chocolate protein powder of choice.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have you tried allmax Carbion or karbolyn from all American fx? I like the peanut butter pure karbolyn from pro supps also I would mix it with half a scoop of chocolate protein powder of choice.
That sounds really good! I've only had the fruity flavors of All-American FX's Karbolyn, and it was a long time ago. I used to love it though, but it was kinda expensive for my liking. Might have to look into some of that pure karbolyn for post workout carbs, though. Right now I'm just having fruit juice or a Gatorade, and then a meal with protein and more carbs usually about an hour later.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late to the party as always...