Began cutting with Hard Rock's OstaShred, EPG Laxozome & Hard Rock's Alpha LEAN 7

johnleary3rd

johnleary3rd

Awards
Aloha all...I'm new to AM and this is my first log ever....I'll try to include necessary info...please critique so I can learn.

I took 8 weeks off from the Iron last November & December as my right Achilles tendon became extremely painful...diagnosis was tendiopathy...then tendonosis.

Made very poor diet choices as well as lots of medicating with lots of brews. Ballooned to 248 lbs. from 226 lbs.

Finally went back to the gym 1/2/16....bad mistake taking 9 weeks off...even more pain, even with lots off recovery supps. ..

Started dieting and cardio late January, in early March started taking OstaShred (Ostarine 25 mg. plus Armistane 50 mg. ) daily along with 100 mg. Laxogenin orally. Also taking 2 to 3 thermogenics daily named Alpha LEAN 7.

I have been working out at least 4 to 5 days/ week for the past 50 years (missed a few weeks/months due to life), started in 8th grade and turned 65 this past year. My BF has been as high as 35% and as low as 13% ..... I have tried numerous workout splits, normally stay around 225 to 250 grams of carbs and eat about the same in protein and supplement with various aminos, creatine, glutamine, NAC, fish oil, joint support, bcaas, etc.

Having tried numerous prohormones in the past years - as well as TRT, I am a bit disappointed in the cycle. Yes, I still have 2 weeks to go and I am down to 218.4 lbs. this AM so .....I'm accomplishing what I set out to do BUT.... it's like the "buzz" is missing.

I guess I was expecting a little more...some of the reviews I read made OstaShred sound like....well..the f...ing fountain of youth.

So, after some PCT and a bit of time, I'll be looking to add some strength and do a bulk cycle. Any suggestions, my brothers?

johnleary3rd

johnleary3rd

Awards
Not sure I should have started this log as I'm about done with the cycle of OstaShred and Laxogenin.....have pretty much accomplished what I set out as my goals. ...

I'm still losing weight but it's slower now than 6 weeks ago. Found a great deal on Evomuse's Slentensity a week ago and am taking one cap 30 minutes before my 2 high carb meals...will do a review of all the supps used in this cycle when the OstaShred is gone.

Cardio is down to 4 thirty minute sessions a week, lifting 5 days/week, doing 30 minutes of abs on days off. My Tanita scale says this AM 14.8% body fat at 217.3 lbs. (I'm 5'11"). Will end the cycle in 8 days, hoping I'll be around 212 lbs. at 14 % body fat.

Imagine I'll go with Super PCT by OL...certainly open to suggestions on PCT and next cycle supps. I'm seriously considering going back into training with my old coach Stan Aio with the goal of competing in Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding.

I never had the time or energy to do all that I'm doing until I retired this past November. Sometimes I have a hard time believing that I am 65...but that's just a number, right?

johnleary3rd

johnleary3rd

Awards
Apologies to Admin. for putting this in the supplement subforum. ....ending this thread now!