Osta Shred & PCT Question

ScoopCollins

Awards
Hey fellas, This is my first cycle of anything stronger than just your typical supplement & I'm opposed to running steriods... My question is:

I'm running 4-6 weeks of osta shred @ 2 caps per day (25mg ostarine).. At the end of the 6-8 weeks I know I'll need some type of pct.. What should I take as a mild pct & do I need to run anything with the osta shred?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Osta Shred & PCT Question

Get a SERM first of all . In addition, SNS has got you covered. Reduce XT, Liver Assist , and Inhibit E are definitely recommended.

If you wanted to add more , you could add SNS Betaine anhydrous, Bulbine, TTA, and DAA.

Lastly, you could add in X-gels two weeks before your PCT to really keep your strength and size gains! Add in CEL EPI-PLEX and you are good to go!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll get more responses in the anabolic section. As far as PCT, I would run a SERM no matter what. I know Osta is mild, but I would rather be safe than sorry. You can also run a natural anabolic such as AlphaMax XT in conjunction with the SERM. AlphaMax XT will help control prolactin levels, keep cortisol at bay with a full dose of DHAA and increase free testosterone with the 3,4 dinavil, Tongkat Ali and Boron.