SUMMER CUT! Osta-Shred + HydroxyElite

A

Agedz

Awards
Just started running my summer cut with Ostashred and HydroxyElite. Right now I'm weighing in at 6'2, 215, i'm not totally sure what my bf % is but from looking at pictures and trying to judge for myself I would probably guess somewhere in the 12-15% range. With this cut i'm hoping to drop atleast 5% bodyfat and maintain most of my strength. Only numbers I'm really interested in maintaining are my big three lifts, 295 Bench, 355 deadlift, 345 squat. As long as I can hold those one rep numbers I would be very satisfied with these products.

Ill try to update weekly,

For my first week I wanted to wait until after a couple days to start logging my initial reactions,

Week 1,
I'm 3 days in and I haven't seen any changes just yet, With the Ostashred I think I've been looking a little more vascular but I think that is just a placebo effect right now.
As far as the Hydroxyelite goes, I haven't been feeling any thermogenic effects from it but i'm really not sure if thats what its supposed to do, BUT, its has been an extremely strong appetite suppressant from as soon as I took my first dosage, I went from eating about 4500 calories a day and still feeling hungry to around 2200 and barely being able to get that down because I just had no appetite.
As far as its stimulant effects go I've gotten no jitteryness or hyper feeling, which I am kinda disappointed about cause I kinda like that, it makes me feel super hyped, but I know a lot of people don;t like that so its probably a good thing. Regardless of that I still feel very alert and awake when I take it just not overly Hyped up like other stimulants I have taken.

As far as training goes I workout 6 days a week, Chest/Tris, Back/Bis, Shoulder/Traps, Legs/Calfs, Rest, Repeat.
For cardio I play in an adult league for hockey 2 days a week which for anyone that has doesn't know hockey it is an exhausting full body cardio workout.

stay tuned for weekly updates.

*also, this log is not sponsored and I realized I just joined but that's cause I wanted to share with everyone here my experience with these products.

A

Agedz

Awards
Due to lack of interest I didnt post about any progress throughout this cut but I still wanted to post the before and after pics so here they are.

Before
image1 (4).PNG

image1 (6).PNG

After
image1 (3).PNG

image1 (5).PNG

A

Agedz

Awards
I finished at 197, with a minor amount of lost strength, about 20 pounds per each major lift but overall I am pretty happy with the way everything turned out.

if you have any questions about the actual cycle let me know.