The new guys getting big with Olympus Uk Sup3r 1 and 4!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys ! My names Alex and the reason I say new guy is, this is my first log , first cycle and I'm pretty new to this site.
So I got sup3r 1 and 4 elite from Olympus uk and my main goal is to put on a good lean 10 lbs to get me back above 200 , anywhere from 8 and up would be good.
Since it's my first log I'll tell you a little about myself, started lifting about 3 years ago in my girlfriends garage her dad had one of those smith machines that you could put a bunch of stuff on and make it almost anything and some adjustable funnels that went up to 50 lbs and a bench. right after that first time I got under the bar with a 25 on each side I haven't stopped lifting. I was 160lbs with 11 inch arms no joke so I made it my mission to get as big as possible and around August last year I was 220 lbs but put on a lot of fat so I did kind of an intense cut down to 190 in December and up till now I was just kinda working on getting my strength back to what it was but now I'm going to try to bulk up again above 200 with the andros. My daily schedule is packed with work from 8-5 and school 6-9 on most days so unless it's a day off work or school (every Sunday and most Saturday's) I lift at 5 am. And fit my meals in between everything.

Main lifts right now nothing special but working on them
Bench 335 for 1
Squat 395 for 1
Deadlift 405 for 1 (probably won't be deadlifting soon my back has been in pain for a couple weeks after I was going heavy on my last program for 3 months twice a week)

Macros will be 350 protein 330 carbs 125 fats 3845 calories total. I'm very strict with the diet and only varies if I go out for dinner with my girl or something on the weekends and even then I usually eat something clean and macro it out as best as I can.

As far as other sups I just use pwo esp 2 small scoops and I like primeval engorge or erupt depending on the day. If not esp I'll often have PreJym too. For protein I got ProJym and Musclean from metabolic nutrition . I take animal flex at night it's my favorite joint support and I may or may not hop on a test booster haven't decided yet (let me know opinions on that) have my pct on hand as well.

I will post measurements tomorrow morning I couldn't this morning I rushed to get to the gym to hit legs

But that's it for now anything you guys want to know just ask me or any tips are welcomed as well
Thanks for reading !

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nice one man.

What dosing you going to do?

What is your training program?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I'm doing 220 of each for 15 days and 330 for 20 days for the dosing 5 am 5 pm and then 5 am noon and 7pm
Training I'm doing chest/tri, back/bi, shoulders/traps, legs and then rest one day and repeat 16 sets per muscle group per day and I'll hit abs or cardio switching off every day

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd bro!

Should be a nice run!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
good luck on this bro- subbed

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was leg day I'll post my workout. this week rep range was 5-8 on everything and a drop set on each last set
Squats 4 sets 275x7,6,6, last set I only hit 3 dropped to 185 and hit 5 more
One Leg leg press 4 plates on each side for 3 sets reps were 8, 5, 6 then drop to 3 plates for 8 more each leg
Leg extensions 3 sets 190x8,8,8 then drop to 110 for 5 and 50 for 5 really slow on the way up
Leg curls 4x165x5,5,5 drop to 85x5 then 70x5
Very simple leg day got the job done second leg day this week , today rested then tomorrow will be chest and tricep day they sent me a sample of hydro 3 so I'm looking forward to trying that tomorrow reps will be 5-8 got my training partner coming with me so I'll be able to have some fun with the weight
Measurements from this morning were
Shoulders 51in
Chest 43 in
Arms 16.1 in
Waist 34 (fluctuates too much sometimes I'll wake up 32 and sometimes even 35)
Bf% 13% according to some calipers I used on myself that I got free before I don't ever really trust it but putting it up just in case
I'm too excited to get to 330 mgs but I guess the wait will be worth it hah

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

Andros are a perfect first run, youll dig it...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for the SEDDS delivery enhancement.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am in! Good luck with this run. What's your PCT looking like?

WAF

WAF

Awards
What's up guys ! My names Alex and the reason I say new guy is, this is my first log , first cycle and I'm pretty new to this site.
So I got sup3r 1 and 4 elite from Olympus uk and my main goal is to put on a good lean 10 lbs to get me back above 200 , anywhere from 8 and up would be good.
Since it's my first log I'll tell you a little about myself, started lifting about 3 years ago in my girlfriends garage her dad had one of those smith machines that you could put a bunch of stuff on and make it almost anything and some adjustable funnels that went up to 50 lbs and a bench. right after that first time I got under the bar with a 25 on each side I haven't stopped lifting. I was 160lbs with 11 inch arms no joke so I made it my mission to get as big as possible and around August last year I was 220 lbs but put on a lot of fat so I did kind of an intense cut down to 190 in December and up till now I was just kinda working on getting my strength back to what it was but now I'm going to try to bulk up again above 200 with the andros. My daily schedule is packed with work from 8-5 and school 6-9 on most days so unless it's a day off work or school (every Sunday and most Saturday's) I lift at 5 am. And fit my meals in between everything.

Main lifts right now nothing special but working on them
Bench 335 for 1
Squat 395 for 1
Deadlift 405 for 1 (probably won't be deadlifting soon my back has been in pain for a couple weeks after I was going heavy on my last program for 3 months twice a week)

Macros will be 350 protein 330 carbs 125 fats 3845 calories total. I'm very strict with the diet and only varies if I go out for dinner with my girl or something on the weekends and even then I usually eat something clean and macro it out as best as I can.

As far as other sups I just use pwo esp 2 small scoops and I like primeval engorge or erupt depending on the day. If not esp I'll often have PreJym too. For protein I got ProJym and Musclean from metabolic nutrition . I take animal flex at night it's my favorite joint support and I may or may not hop on a test booster haven't decided yet (let me know opinions on that) have my pct on hand as well.

I will post measurements tomorrow morning I couldn't this morning I rushed to get to the gym to hit legs

But that's it for now anything you guys want to know just ask me or any tips are welcomed as well
Thanks for reading !
What are you referring to as a test booster? while your on your run or after? Also as ELROCK mentioned post your pct in case you can tweak something for the better.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What are you referring to as a test booster? while your on your run or after? Also as ELROCK mentioned post your pct in case you can tweak something for the better.
A natural test booster like maybe just some daa or tribulus on cycle I will definitely have some in my pct just not sure about during. As far as pct I have nolva and arimidex the nolva 4 weeks 20/20/10/10 and the arimidex .5mg every day for a month as well, and I have sup3r pct from Olympus, I've ran Samrs before and usually just the sup3r pct is good enough so this will be my first time with the nolva and arimidex

WAF

WAF

Awards
A natural test booster like maybe just some daa or tribulus on cycle I will definitely have some in my pct just not sure about during. As far as pct I have nolva and arimidex the nolva 4 weeks 20/20/10/10 and the arimidex .5mg every day for a month as well, and I have sup3r pct from Olympus, I've ran Samrs before and usually just the sup3r pct is good enough so this will be my first time with the nolva and arimidex
Curious on you logic of DAA or Trib?......clomid...something like trest or real test would be far superior. Superpct is gtg. . IMO

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Curious on you logic of DAA or Trib?......clomid...something like trest or real test would be far superior. Superpct is gtg. . IMO
Just to try and keep natural test going as a shot to avoid any shut down I know it's not the best option but hoping it will help jump back with pct , and do u mean superpct is good enough by itself (as in no need for nolva)?

WAF

WAF

Awards
Just to try and keep natural test going as a shot to avoid any shut down I know it's not the best option but hoping it will help jump back with pct , and do u mean superpct is good enough by itself (as in no need for nolva)?
No you need a serm in your pct, super pct is a good product but need something like clomid to jump start the raisins. Try to do as much research on pct so you know what your up against. Just make sure you have it sorted out before your done. There's no point of a run if your going to loose most of it.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Today was chest day, kind of upset with the workout didn't start off the best my wrist has been in pain for the past couple weeks and today I woke up it was like numb so kinda threw my head out the game but pushed through it
5-8 rep range
Bench 275x5 275x5 275x4 finished with a drop set 285x3-235x2-195x2-135x5-95x5-45(bar)x8
Incline Dumbbells
90x6 90x6 drop set 90x5-70x4
Inc db fly
35x8 35x8 35x8-25x5
Chest press machine (5-8second reps)
150x8 150x8 170x3-150x3-130x4
Cable flys (underhand grip)
50x8 50x8 50x8
Then hit some triceps
Push down
225x5 200x8 155x8 125x8(slow reps)
Close grip press
185x8 215x5 225x6 235x3-185x3-135x3
Fished with superset overhead tricep+kickbacks (35lb db for kickbacks)
90x8/35x8 90x8/35x8 90x8-70x6/35x8
Got some cardio in and left , head wasn't in it too much today but I got it done and feel pretty good now

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
No you need a serm in your pct, super pct is a good product but need something like clomid to jump start the raisins. Try to do as much research on pct so you know what your up against. Just make sure you have it sorted out before your done. There's no point of a run if your going to loose most of it.
Yeah thanks man I have nolva for pct already I was just wondering if that's what u meant , but what do u think about the daa to try and keep me from shrinking too much ?

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude. You're going to enjoy this run. Subbed in this for sure! You got some nice 1rm's

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude. You're going to enjoy this run. Subbed in this for sure! You got some nice 1rm's
Thanks bro! Looking forward to following your log too to see how the epi works into the mix

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok today was back and bicep day. I think I'm one of the few people that enjoys back day pretty much the same as chest day. Today starts the 3-5 rep range for this week and drop sets on each last set as well
Barbell Rows
275x5 275x5 275x5 (2drops)275x5-185x5-135x5
Pull downs
225x5 225x5 (3drops)225x3-180x3-120x3-90x5
Standing pull downs
135x5 135x5 (2drops) 135x5-90x5-60x10
Straight arm pull downs
75x5 75x5 (drop)75x4-40x8
Then hit some biceps
Barbell curls
105x5 105x5 105x5 (1drop)105x5-70x4
Incline db curls
45x4 45x4 (1drop)45x3-25x5
High cable curls
50x5 50x5 (1drop)50x5-30x10
Always finish biceps by doing a 90-120 second set I grab the 40lb bar and the 20lb dumbbells and just switch about every 10 reps or 15 seconds going slow and fully stretching by the end of 90 seconds I am barely getting 2 reps before switching depending on time I will do this for 1-3 sets today I was in a big rush because of work so only did once, but I have to add this in, the pump I got was ridiculous I took the sample of hydro 3 I got with the andros and no joke it felt like my skin was tearing . It was a great idea of them to put that sample in I am definitely going to be ordering some soon

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As Elliott Hulse says it very well: pro-hormones are retarded.
Why would you take an oral substance that is one conversion step before the actual hormone you desire, that has the same shutdown effect?
Go for the hormone itself directly!
You'll save yourself a bunch of side effects.
Beginner or not, T or its direct derivatives are the only way to go for the sake of simplicity and efficacy.
And it's cheaper.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Why would you take an oral substance that is one conversion step before the actual hormone you desire, that has the same shutdown effect?
Beginner or not, T or its direct derivatives are the only way to go for the sake of simplicity and efficacy.
And it's cheaper.
Some people have issues finding a trust worthy source and don't want to deal with implications of the law depending where they live. Which sides are you referring to suppression??? If so that happens either way you look at it. There's also no liver toxicity in the newer compounds and some people hate to pin. It's not like 10-20 years ago where almost everything is pharma grade lots of dirty practises out there with the underground labs. Just to name a few off the top of my mind.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
And it's cheaper.
I get what your saying and appreciate trying to give advice (if that was the point) just think you could do it better, for example, no need to call pros retarted and quoting some guy from YouTube dosnt help. Also instead of saying I'll save " a bunch of side effects" give examples from what I've researched dhea andros are extremely light and possible sides are very similar to those of test. That being said I agree I'd rather run the real stuff I've been researching it for months and actually looking to run my first cycle this year, however I have no reliable source I don't trust anyone that says they sell it and until I find a good source I just won't do it. Also I like to try new things. The andros are suppose to be useful so why not give them a shot? I've done my research and am pretty sure sides are controllable if they appear. Hope I'm not coming off rude I appreciate it when people give advice I'm just trying to return the favor an help you get your point across better whenever you are trying to give advice.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I get what your saying and appreciate trying to give advice (if that was the point) just think you could do it better, for example, no need to call pros retarted and quoting some guy from YouTube dosnt help. Also instead of saying I'll save " a bunch of side effects" give examples from what I've researched dhea andros are extremely light and possible sides are very similar to those of test. That being said I agree I'd rather run the real stuff I've been researching it for months and actually looking to run my first cycle this year, however I have no reliable source I don't trust anyone that says they sell it and until I find a good source I just won't do it. Also I like to try new things. The andros are suppose to be useful so why not give them a shot? I've done my research and am pretty sure sides are controllable if they appear. Hope I'm not coming off rude I appreciate it when people give advice I'm just trying to return the favor an help you get your point across better whenever you are trying to give advice.
Could be just a troll making himself feel better somehow, by indirectly calling you retarded. Lots of that in the industry but when I see a post like the above with no reference to sides etc I initially think troll. Not sure if he's trying to give advice or trolling.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You've said it all by yourself: rather wait until you find a trustworthy source of the real deal, rather than spend money and time only to gain liver toxicity and hpta suppression.

I am not calling anyone retarded here. I call pro hormones a retarded compound for giving you 120% of T side effects with only 20% of the benefits.

My goal is to give you sound advice, to advise against PH.
Then it's you and your life.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder day today
Start off with a note I'm not sure if it was the andros kicking in but when I started lifting it was like a spark went off and the aggression just took over, I get this often in the gym but usually never when I go in the morning, ended up beating my shoulders like the unwanted stepchild they are. Intensity was there 100%.
Db shoulder press (3-5 rep range and drop sets on each last set)
85x4 85x4 85x5 90x4+55x8
Db side lateral raise
45x5 45x5 45x4+30x5
Front raises(with the small bars)
70x5 70x5 70x5+60x5+50x5+35x5
Superset with bent over rear delt dbs 25lb for 10-12 reps
Rear delt cable
50x5 50x5 50x5+30x5
Shrugs normally I'll go heavier for the reps but there was people on the squat racks (i don't shrug on the smith machine) so I did them on a bench
315x5 x5
Db shrugs
90x10 x4
Straight arm dips
Bwx10 x3

That was today's training tomorrow will be legs macros have been good for the most part only meal change I've had to do since starting was my family made dinner last night so I had pasta for dinner with chicken and light sauce instead of my regular chicken rice and mixed vegs but still measured it out. I'll go more in detail about the diet next week, this week focusing on showing the workouts next week will be diet updates.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just to point out I got a different protein today nutrakey whey instead of ProJym was looking for something really clean and chose this tastes good too

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout bro! We did have a similar routine lol. Do you use wrist wraps on your shrugs? If not give it a shot, it will change your world! Lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout bro! We did have a similar routine lol. Do you use wrist wraps on your shrugs? If not give it a shot, it will change your world! Lol
Lol yeah pretty close, and yeah I use them for almost everything since I got tendinitis and it kept me away from hitting biceps and back for a little
Also going to take ur advice and jump to 330 on Friday and order another bottle of the 60 count

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah pretty close, and yeah I use them for almost everything since I got tendinitis and it kept me away from hitting biceps and back for a little
Also going to take ur advice and jump to 330 on Friday and order another bottle of the 60 count
Nice dude. I think you will be glad you did

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys leg day today! I love leg day but today I felt a little off from when I woke up coulda been a couple different factors pretty much woke up at 6 when I was planning to be there at 6 so I rushed a little bit, ate my pwo carbs and walked the dog chugged my pre workout and got to the gym at 630 this coulda been the main reason for feeling off but still killed it. Had to pull out my oversized animal shirt to get some extra motivation , nothing makes me want to put up as much weight as possible like looking extremely small lol.
(3-5 rep range)
Squats
315x3 x3 x3 I was going for 5 but couldn't force those last two reps so I dropped to 275 on the fourth set for better and slower 4 reps then immediately dropped to 185 for 5 more
One leg leg press
3 plates and a 25 x5 for 3 sets last set dropped to 2 plates for 5
Leg extension
230x5 230x5 (drop set)230x5+190x5+150x5+50(one leg)x5
Leg curls
165x5 165x5 (drop set)165x5+130x5+70x5
Then hit some calves and another ab session and left
Tomorrow will be chest day 3-5 rep range , should be fun.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also gotta make a note here , today woke up emptied the tank and I'm at 191 which means 2 lbs up from last week! Now this could be 1 of 3 things a. Water weight b. Diet or c. I'm a genetic freak and my bodies absorbing the 1 and 4 andro as perfect as possible and by the end of the cycle I will be up 50 lbs ... Kind of a long shot but definitely hoping its C . That'd be nice

WAF

WAF

Awards
Ok guys leg day today! I love leg day but today I felt a little off from when I woke up coulda been a couple different factors pretty much woke up at 6 when I was planning to be there at 6 so I rushed a little bit, ate my pwo carbs and walked the dog chugged my pre workout and got to the gym at 630 this coulda been the main reason for feeling off but still killed it. Had to pull out my oversized animal shirt to get some extra motivation , nothing makes me want to put up as much weight as possible like looking extremely small lol.
(3-5 rep range)
Squats
315x3 x3 x3 I was going for 5 but couldn't force those last two reps so I dropped to 275 on the fourth set for better and slower 4 reps then immediately dropped to 185 for 5 more
One leg leg press
3 plates and a 25 x5 for 3 sets last set dropped to 2 plates for 5
Leg extension
230x5 230x5 (drop set)230x5+190x5+150x5+50(one leg)x5
Leg curls
165x5 165x5 (drop set)165x5+130x5+70x5
Then hit some calves and another ab session and left
Tomorrow will be chest day 3-5 rep range , should be fun.
Just curious here, are you just jumping to 315 on squats right aways without any warm up sets? Same ? for Leg Extensions and Curls.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just curious here, are you just jumping to 315 on squats right aways without any warm up sets? Same ? for Leg Extensions and Curls.
No, my bad, I don't really write down my warm up sets so I haven't been putting them up on here, for squats I warm up by hitting the bar then 135 225 275 all for whatever the rep range is like today I hit up to 225 all for 5 reps slow with good stretches and then did 275 for 3 I just don't go to failure on warmups but I only warm up on the first exercise everything else I just jump right to working sets

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
No, my bad, I don't really write down my warm up sets so I haven't been putting them up on here, for squats I warm up by hitting the bar then 135 225 275 all for whatever the rep range is like today I hit up to 225 all for 5 reps slow with good stretches and then did 275 for 3 I just don't go to failure on warmups but I only warm up on the first exercise everything else I just jump right to working sets
my quad almost fell off when I read that too lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also I know it's not warming up but I also mentally prepare my self for the gym for about 30-45 usually, sometimes like today its shorter, but I eat then I walk my dog for 20-30 minutes which I use as time to pretty much plan what kind of weight I want to do and memorize my plan for the day and also watch workout videos on whatever I'm doing that day and then I walk to the gym which is right next to my neighborhood only like a 8-10 minute walk and at that point I just put my headphones on blast music and just pretty much get in the zone , days I don't get to do this are always noticeably tougher specially working out in the mornings

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
my quad almost fell off when I read that too lol
Lol I'll make sure to start tracking warmup sets for the safety of anyone reading the posts . Don't want body parts falling off and keeping you guys out the gym lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lol I'll make sure to start tracking warmup sets for the safety of anyone reading the posts . Don't want body parts falling off and keeping you guys out the gym lol
lol- I followed his routine and my f*cking quad blew up lmao - I think we had a good idea you did warm ups, WAF is the only insane one that would walk up to 315 and start squatting. He probably thought there was another pyscho like him on the forum lmao

Reactions: WAF
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
lol- I followed his routine and my f*cking quad blew up lmao - I think we had a good idea you did warm ups, WAF is the only insane one that would walk up to 315 and start squatting. He probably thought there was another pyscho like him on the forum lmao
Lmao in that case, I'm sorry to disappoint. I would try it but I kind of like my legs attached to my body lol

WAF

WAF

Awards
Yah maybe a good idea to put it down there's alot of people that take things very literally and without knowledge they can get hurt very fast. I'm assuming your purely training for strength with this routine? So that's roughly 9 or 10 sets of squats you do correct? Hopefully you use a spotter on the heavy sets @ 3 reps your pretty close to max lift weight. This kind of training ill never do because of previous injuries but thats me. Hopefully your don't get injured bro just be careful......Also if training for strength eat like a mofo a lil cushion will help the pushin.

LOL never Ill do 315 yes but my reps are never lower than 12-15 I just push what i know i can rep out with propah form for muscle annihilation!!! The pump is the cure. I know you know the pain i speak of mighty smith_69

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yah maybe a good idea to put it down there's alot of people that take things very literally and without knowledge they can get hurt very fast. I'm assuming your purely training for strength with this routine? So that's roughly 9 or 10 sets of squats you do correct? Hopefully you use a spotter on the heavy sets @ 3 reps your pretty close to max lift weight. This kind of training ill never do because of previous injuries but thats me. Hopefully your don't get injured bro just be careful......Also if training for strength eat like a mofo a lil cushion will help the pushin.

LOL never Ill do 315 yes but my reps are never lower than 12-15 I just push what i know i can rep out with propah form for muscle annihilation!!! The pump is the cure. I know you know the pain i speak of mighty smith_69
Thanks man , it's really size I'm looking for the first 4 sets are warm up and then 4 working sets (the last set is a drop set). This is the last week at that rep range for a month anyways I'm back to 12-15 reps next week it's just part of the program I follow. And the spotter is there and so is proper form I won't count the rep if it's not damn near perfect and I have high standards for my reps. Normally I'll get 315 for 5 easy just slightly more tired then usual this morning also why I sacrificed those two reps for better form and dropped the weight to 275 on the last set

WAF

WAF

Awards
Sounds good man, good to see your taking the proper steps. Glad you listen to your body and trim down some reps when need to.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man, good to see your taking the proper steps. Glad you listen to your body and trim down some reps when need to.
Definitely, 100% quality over quantity thanks for looking out brother

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Anyone care to tell me how to post pictures I'm trying to show everybody this delicious ass chicken I'm meal prepping I spent 30 minutes trying to get the perfect picture almost burned the chicken, lol but in all seriousness how do I post pictures ?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Anyone care to tell me how to post pictures I'm trying to show everybody this delicious ass chicken I'm meal prepping I spent 30 minutes trying to get the perfect picture almost burned the chicken, lol but in all seriousness how do I post pictures ?
You on the mobile app or website?