Another 1st cycle post

Swolf13

Awards
Hi all,
New to the forum, but have been lurking and reading what I can for awhile. Never cycled anything before, but I'm wanting to give it a go. Background info- 30yrs old, 6'0", 203lbs, lifting for 5 yrs, not sure bf%. Looking to add 5-10lbs muscle and hopefully drop some bf%, lean up a little.
I have 2 older brothers who have run cycles before (spawn, **** e-stane x, others that have been banned) without taking any on cycle support or pct and told me they had no negative sides. They're also about to run YK-11 without really looking into it. I'd like to come at this more informed and make sure I do it right. I was going to order ****'s Reaper DNA and then realized that was stupid.
From what I've read on here it seems like 1-andro and 4-andro would be a good starting point as they are more mild? Wondering if 6-8 weeks is preferable to 4, and what dosage is best (200mg/day for both?). I would prefer to just do a 6 week run of Hi Tech's new Superdrol if that doesn't seem too harsh for a first cycle, as the first 2 ingredients are 1 and 4 andro. Also wondering what cycle support and PCT would be best, without dropping a ton of $$ if possible. Any input is greatly appreciated, and sorry for the long post and newbie q's you've all probably seen a thousand times.

DD3

Awards
Just do a test cycle for a first cycle. Test enanthate 300-500mg for 10-15 weeks. You will see good results.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You can run Hitech 1-Testosterone (110mg 1andro) and HiTech Androdiol (75mg 4andro). I would do 6 weeks of

1 testosterone 330/330/330/330/330/330/
Androdiol 300/300/300/300/300/300/

PCT I would get a pharma grade SERM to have on hand.

I would do the 1-Testosterone and Androdiol as your first over Superdrol.

Swolf13

Awards
Thanks for the reply! I was thinking of running both of those from HiTech, since I've read good things on here.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply! I was thinking of running both of those from HiTech, since I've read good things on here.
Absolutely. I'm here to help, feel free to PM me if you need any. The other HiTech guys (and gal) are great as well.

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Olympus Labs Sup3r 1 and 4 are better dosed and cheaper

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs Sup3r 1 and 4 are better dosed and cheaper
Actually, 1-Testosterone is 110mg and Sup3r 1 is also 110mg. Ours uses Cyclosome and Olympus Labs uses SEDDS. We produce Olympus Labs Andro line.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi tech 1 test for 40 days dosed at 3 pills a day (2 bottles)
Lg epi andro
Cycle assist
Clomid 50/25/25

Is my cycle I'm about to start and should be epic

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Actually, 1-Testosterone is 110mg and Sup3r 1 is also 110mg. Ours uses Cyclosome and Olympus Labs uses SEDDS. We produce Olympus Labs Andro line.
Of course,

the problem is that on strongsupplementshop 1 Testosterone by hi tech is 60 bucks for 60 pills and Sup3r 1 is 45 bucks for 60 pills..

With 60 bucks u can buy Sup3r 1 elite 90 caps!

Swolf13

Awards
Would I need to run an on cycle assist with this, and if so, any suggestions? And as far as a serm, I'm assuming either nolva or clomid? Would something like reversitol v2 not be enough? Sorry for all the dumb q's- I've read post after post on here but none of it seems to be sticking.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would I need to run an on cycle assist with this, and if so, any suggestions? And as far as a serm, I'm assuming either nolva or clomid? Would something like reversitol v2 not be enough? Sorry for all the dumb q's- I've read post after post on here but none of it seems to be sticking.
Yes you will need a serm
I like AI cycle support with added coq10, fish oil, solid multi

Swolf13

Awards
How does this look for a first stack

Weeks1-6
1 testosterone 330,
Androdial 300,
Ar1macare Pro 1/2serving a day, bump up to 1 if necessary (trying to make one bottle last)
Weeks 7-10 Clomid 50/50/25/25
Weeks 9-12 Alpha max Xt

I also take Orange Triad for daily multi and 2-3 fish oil gels, as well as Aminos with caffeine. I normally take creatine but will stop weeks 1-6 and resume from weeks 7 on. Never tried Mesomorph, but I'm going to get some as a pwo for the cycle. I normally take milk thistle daily, but should I stop and just use ar1macare? I also have a bottle of Tribulus 1500, should I throw that in anywhere?
Any suggestions to improve?

Swolf13

Awards
Also wondering if this stack would be good enough to run Hi Tech's Superdrol for a 2nd run later on down the road. Found a good sale and want to grab some while it's cheaper.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also wondering if this stack would be good enough to run Hi Tech's Superdrol for a 2nd run later on down the road. Found a good sale and want to grab some while it's cheaper.
What do you mean exactly?

Superdrol is an Andro combination so the sides aren't near as bad as the old superdrol.

I would run Alphamax with Clomid in your PCT. Reduce XT is another solid addition to PCT.

Why are you stopping creatine?
You can run tribulus in PCT. ACP has you covered in liver support. No need for milk thistle. These compounds aren't too bad on the liver

Swolf13

Awards
Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I was wanting to run the new Superdrol, but was advised not to for my 1st cycle. So I was wondering if the ar1macare and pct I had set up would cover me if I ran Superdrol instead of 1/4andro for a 2nd cycle later down the road. Does that make more sense? Would it really be that bad to run Superdrol my first time around?
As for creatine, just figured I wouldn't need it on cycle, but I can continue with it the whole time if that's better.
And are you saying I should start alpha max the same day as clomid?
One more question- would CEL cycle assist be an ok option instead ar1macare?
Sorry for all the noob questions, I appreciate any responses and help.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I was wanting to run the new Superdrol, but was advised not to for my 1st cycle. So I was wondering if the ar1macare and pct I had set up would cover me if I ran Superdrol instead of 1/4andro for a 2nd cycle later down the road. Does that make more sense? Would it really be that bad to run Superdrol my first time around?
As for creatine, just figured I wouldn't need it on cycle, but I can continue with it the whole time if that's better.
For this cycle, Cycle Assist would be sufficient. The Andros aren't near as bad on the liver as the old PH/DS.

Alphamax is a test booster with mild AI control. I'd personally add it the same day you start Clomid. As far as running Hi-Techs Superdrol that's more the area of VaughnTrue

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
I'm by no means an expert, but from the research I have done I would shy away from superdrol for a first time cycle. No ph/andro or anything is necessarily "safe" but the andros are definitely some of the milder options out there, and are for sure a great first cycle option. Im about to start my first cycle, and it consists of OL UKs sup3r-1 and 4. If I was you I'd run both compounds (1&4) for 8 weeks dosed @ 330mg (if $$ allows). The OL UK andro line has gotten great reviews, so that would be my suggestion. Again I'm by no means an expert, just relaying information I have gathered over time.

You could always get in touch with Jebrook or NewAgeMayan, they have always helped whenever Ive had a question.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If you're asking in terms of PCT, I would still shoot for a Pharma made serm with Superdrol.

The reason I recommended Superdrol to not be your first run and to run our 1-testosterone and androdiol was so that you could understand how your body reacts to them both and understand the influences each other has on your effects. There are more compounds than just these two in Superdrol.

You can certainly buy our Superdrol and plan for a later cycle, the bottles will be good for years.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For this cycle, Cycle Assist would be sufficient. The Andros aren't near as bad on the liver as the old PH/DS.

Alphamax is a test booster with mild AI control. I'd personally add it the same day you start Clomid. As far as running Hi-Techs Superdrol that's more the area of VaughnTrue
happy to help out as mentioned above.

Woody

I know you were interested in the Decabolin we offer. Still thinking about using it? I am going to start looking for loggers soon.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
happy to help out as mentioned above.

Woody

I know you were interested in the Decabolin we offer. Still thinking about using it? I am going to start looking for loggers soon.
I'm running 6 weeks of Trest but can after that if you're willing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running 6 weeks of Trest but can after that if you're willing.
Just as I view Deca Durabolin, I think our Deca would be best when stacked with other compounds, especially a test base. When are you tentatively planning your next cycle after this one?

I know you are currently wary of our prohormones, and I want to make sure you are #1 on my list to offer some of this + another product to for a log, in order to get a completely unbiased review from.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just as I view Deca Durabolin, I think our Deca would be best when stacked with other compounds, especially a test base. When are you tentatively planning your next cycle after this one?

I know you are currently wary of our prohormones, and I want to make sure you are #1 on my list to offer some of this + another product to for a log, in order to get a completely unbiased review from.
I can either run a 12 week cycle and run another bottle of Trest with it or after I get back from vacation in Mid July

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Just do a test cycle for a first cycle. Test enanthate 300-500mg for 10-15 weeks. You will see good results.
Right?

I don't understand this pro-hormone idiocy. Test E for 12 weeks with 15 mg dobl for first 6 weeks, and toremifene at 60 mg throughout cycle.

Lift 6 days a week. Eat a ton. Sleep. Done.

15 lbs of muscle, easy.

compression

Awards
Right?

I don't understand this pro-hormone idiocy. Test E for 12 weeks with 15 mg dobl for first 6 weeks, and toremifene at 60 mg throughout cycle.

Lift 6 days a week. Eat a ton. Sleep. Done.

15 lbs of muscle, easy.
I'm looking for something super basic like this. What is dobl? Do you need any pct after your last pin?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
He meant dbol. Autocorrect I'm sure.
I did.

Dianabol, 5 mg x three daily, for 8 weeks, with an intense lifting program and adequate nutrition, is just about as perfect a cycle as one can have.

Essentially zero side effects, very mild shut down, very little liver toxicity, and the ability to add at least 10-15 pounds of muscle and zero fat over 8 weeks. I've used doses of dbol like this to add muscle on a cut. Dbol's ability to increase nitrogen retention and enhance protein synthesis is unparalleled by any drug, oral or injectable, with such a mild side-effect profile. It is, simply, overall the best anabolic steroid that there is. Anavar is a very close second...

These people taking 30, 50, 100 mg of Dianabol a day are idiots. Zeigler himself designed the 5 mg, three times daily protocol as ideal, and I think he knows a little about this drug, having invented it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These people taking 30, 50, 100 mg of Dianabol a day are idiots. Zeigler himself designed the 5 mg, three times daily protocol as ideal, and I think he knows a little about this drug, having invented it.
Think this would work with anadrol too?