HTP Superdrol!!! (Sponsored log)

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Just received my two bottles of htp superdrol! Will be starting log tmrw, this will be a bulking cycle and I hope to gain around 10 - 15 lbs on two caps a day
Stats are 25 yrs old
198lbs 13%bf and 5'11

Bench: 310
Squat: 405
Dead lift: 450 (haven't maxed in 4 ish months)
Been lifting seriously for the past 4-5 years but have played all sorts of sports in high school so training will be 5 days a week with 5 clean meals a day and one fatty and surgery pile of sin

Ready for the ride!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
good luck bro and may the gainz be with you

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, looking forward to this!! keep us updated!

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
First tab has been consumed! I'm going to go with 1 tab in the morning as early as possible (I usually get up around 6:30 and hit the gym after work) and one pre workout

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
How long do you plan to run this cycle for ?

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Each bottle contains 42 tabs. Two bottles at two tabs a day so 42 days

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
So this is pretty much just a blend of 4 andro and 1 andro?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is pretty much just a blend of 4 andro and 1 andro?
no, there's quite a bit more to it than that.

6-oxo- Δ4-pregnene-3,20-dione
1-andro
4-andro
Androsterone Undecanoate + Acetate
Turkesterone
25R-Spirostane

The first compound I listed is an all new one, first time of its inclusion in any product on the market.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Very curios to see how this goes for you! Hopefully it brings big gains!

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
In. Comps are smart to do sponsored logs, if this works I would buy it and run it.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established

1-andro
4-andro
Turkesterone
25R-Spirostane

The first compound I listed is an all new one, first time of its inclusion in any product on the market.
Oh cool, definitely following

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Thanks everyone about to head to the gym in a few. Seriously thinking about dosing this 3 caps a day. Would like others input

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Fuark it... 3 a day it is
Just killed some arms and triceps in the gym. No preworkout but still had an amazing pump.

I'm switching to 3 caps a day which would make my cycle shorter but I will also purchase another bottle on my own to finish my log and give an honest final review

georgetown

Awards
  • Established

1-andro
4-andro
Turkesterone
25R-Spirostane

In, btw whats that first compound comparable to if anything?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome bro, i'm in to follow!! :) Will you be doing progress pictures?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In, btw whats that first compound comparable to if anything?
its really hard to compare it to anything on the market because its literally in an entirely new class of anabolics. Let me try and explain...

First Class PH's(1998-2004): These were androstenedione/diole based for the most part, and converted into 1-test/test.
Second Class "PH's": These were actually designer steroids, and were based primarily off DHT. Things like Superdrol/Halodrol/Pheraplex
Third Class PH's: DHEA derivatives(1-andro/4-andro/1,4 andro) that we are all starting to become more familiar with as their popularity picks up
4th Class PH's: This compound, 6-oxo- Δ4-pregnene-3,20-dione, is the first of its kind as it is based off pregnenolone. This marks a totally new chapter in hormonal runs, as its the first time something like this has ever been available. One of the reasons its included in this formula is for its ability to drastically increase muscle glycogen, which was one of the best aspects of the original Superdrol. This is why people noted such quick weight gain...and we believe this formula should accomplish that as well.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do they find these compounds?
same way any hormonal compounds are discovered, a LOT of reading and research to find suitably anabolic compounds that are also able to remain legal.

Right now, only 2 hormones may be modified according to DSHEA. DHEA and Pregnenolone. Hi-Tech owns the patents now on both DHEA and Pregnenolone derivatives, so we have the market cornered in the anabolic realm for the foreseeable future

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
DAY 3- Sorry for the late update. So far I'm taking 3 tabs and loving it, its early on the cycle but I'm already noticing increased anxiety and great pumps. Here's a little before picture. Sorry about the bad lighting!

Attachments

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I'm starting 3 caps a day tomorrow even thought about buying an extra bottle or two and running 4 a day. Lol

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I'm starting 3 caps a day tomorrow even thought about buying an extra bottle or two and running 4 a day. Lol
Not a bad idea. I definitely feel like 3 will be enough bro lol but excited yo see how 4 treats you if you go that route

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I decided to pop a couple and workout today. Hardening effect right away felt like my muscle were going to rip out of my skin. Holy sheet

JG93

JG93

Awards
Nice!
I feel similar.
I'm heading out to get a great upper body workout, kayaking!
Excited!

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
My arm got tight to the point it felt like I was going to rip my skin when I fully extended. I'm liking this and literally just started so stay tuned for my upcoming log.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I've been pretty skeptical of most dhea hormones but if this stuff works like it is I'll have a change of heart lol I hope htp keeps the new hormones coming! Exciting stuff

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Just received my two bottles of htp superdrol! Will be starting log tmrw, this will be a bulking cycle and I hope to gain around 10 - 15 lbs on two caps a day
Stats are 25 yrs old
198lbs 13%bf and 5'11

Bench: 310
Squat: 405
Dead lift: 450 (haven't maxed in 4 ish months)
Been lifting seriously for the past 4-5 years but have played all sorts of sports in high school so training will be 5 days a week with 5 clean meals a day and one fatty and surgery pile of sin

Ready for the ride!
Will you be doing any blood work?
I'd be curious to see how the new compounds impact your system.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I'd like to add that there is a euphoria I haven't got since my first cycle years ago. A warm calm feeling... probably will go way but I never thought I'd feel that feeling again

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Following to see how this works for you

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
So far so good. Took my 3rd tab and about to hit the gym, hopefully the pump that I've been having continues. Its leg, shoulder and core day

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided to pop a couple and workout today. Hardening effect right away felt like my muscle were going to rip out of my skin. Holy sheet
Nice!
I feel similar.
I'm heading out to get a great upper body workout, kayaking!
Excited!
My arm got tight to the point it felt like I was going to rip my skin when I fully extended. I'm liking this and literally just started so stay tuned for my upcoming log.
I've been pretty skeptical of most dhea hormones but if this stuff works like it is I'll have a change of heart lol I hope htp keeps the new hormones coming! Exciting stuff

that immediate action you're feeling is the 6-oxo-delta4.

pssshhhht.

Told y'all :D

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro , definitely looking forward to seeing how 3 a day turns out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its really hard to compare it to anything on the market because its literally in an entirely new class of anabolics. Let me try and explain...

First Class PH's(1998-2004): These were androstenedione/diole based for the most part, and converted into 1-test/test.
Second Class "PH's": These were actually designer steroids, and were based primarily off DHT. Things like Superdrol/Halodrol/Pheraplex
Third Class PH's: DHEA derivatives(1-andro/4-andro/1,4 andro) that we are all starting to become more familiar with as their popularity picks up
4th Class PH's: This compound, 6-oxo- Δ4-pregnene-3,20-dione, is the first of its kind as it is based off pregnenolone. This marks a totally new chapter in hormonal runs, as its the first time something like this has ever been available. One of the reasons its included in this formula is for its ability to drastically increase muscle glycogen, which was one of the best aspects of the original Superdrol. This is why people noted such quick weight gain...and we believe this formula should accomplish that as well.
Solid write up. The increased glycogen scores is what attracts me to this the most as that is what allows me to push heavier weight.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Would do you think about adding 10mg of methystenbolone to the superdrol? I may do it to kick start my cycle

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
DAY 4- no gym today, Sundays are family days at the house. So far I'm loving the superdrol. Still at 3 a day and I'm already starting to feel a little fuller. Strength has gone up and I'm already adding extra reps to almost every set. Very impressed so far idk if its just me but definitely have increased anxiety and I'm kind of more of an assshole but it may be all I'm my head

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Would do you think about adding 10mg of methystenbolone to the superdrol? I may do it to kick start my cycle
Have you already started the superdrol? I would just do it as a standalone or with a small trt test dose just to see how it works for you. Just my opinion tho

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I've taken methystenbolone a few times with great results. Today is my official starting day with Superdrol. Took a dose yesterday pre-workout. I know what to expect from methylsten so I would still be able to identify the results of superdrol. I just feel kicking off superdrol with 10mg of methystenbolone will be insanely good. Lol