JoeDizzle and the recomp cocktail

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
What's up AM , gonna continue Cerberus for a total of 8 weeks but I also decided I will be adding in extra epi andro , instead of primeval I will be using OL super epi at 2 pills a day spaced out the same with Cerberus , and aswell for a little extra recomp effect I'll be taking 4mgs of OL UK rad140 I got from a friend . I will update once to maybe three times a week . Gonna keep calories at maintenance level , some days may be higher then usual depending on if I work or not and for how long . So let's get to it ! For those who are just now following allong I have been in Cerberus for the past 30 days and up 4lbs , so far added 15-30 pounds on certain lifts and I'm ready to see what these next 4 weeks brings . Here is how I look currently for those just now following along
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460474913.283083.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460474926.489482.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460474943.230540.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nice bro- in

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
In. My bottle of Cerberus should be in by the end of the week.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I can't even use again till September, I just want a bottle to stare at longingly in my supplement pantry and dream about gains.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let's see how you finish this one off Joe!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joe Dizzle!!! That's a great stack. Grow son, grow!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
im a belieber

clown007

clown007

Awards
In for this buddy!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hey Joe-

what lift was the most noticeable? mine was split between military and rows

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Hey Joe-

what lift was the most noticeable? mine was split between military and rows
My top three would be wide grip lat pull downs , pec deck flys and leg extensions.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahaha **** you Boone , I'm not giving you back stage tickets to my shows anymore
I'll be in the front row anyways, singing my heart out with the real fans?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Present :)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Chest shoulders n Tri's tonight. Gonna focus on high volume . Muscles are looking full all day .

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Chest shoulders n Tri's tonight. Gonna focus on high volume . Muscles are looking full all day .
have fun with that lol i just did that before

let me say, if you good grind up motrin and smoke it, i would lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hottest guy on AM!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In bro!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
4mgs of rad-140, 800mgs of epi andro , 300mgs of androsterone and 225mgs of 19andro got me feeling some type of way

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Legs and abs today , and ya know what that means? That's right photos of me flexing anything besides legs lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey I've been meaning to ask are you more of a hard gainer or more on an endomorph?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Hey I've been meaning to ask are you more of a hard gainer or more on an endomorph?
Hard gainer , ectomorph forsure , it took me really pounding away food to get the weight I'm at now , used to be 145 all of highschool
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460689205.909916.jpg

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Also here's a pic legs as proof from todays workout
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460689714.328880.jpg

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Same here on the hard gainer buddy. Graduated at 145lbs myself. Keep grinding man, it's working.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Same here on the hard gainer buddy. Graduated at 145lbs myself. Keep grinding man, it's working.
Thanks man my main goal is to one day be 210-220 10% or lower

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man my main goal is to one day be 210-220 10% or lower
That's going to take some time. I don't think I've ever been 220 and 10%, I might get there this run though. Then I'm not very aggressive with anabolics so I really don't know how much that kind of cycling would have helped me. I think if my discipline had been more on point in the off season's over the years I may have already reached that goal. Seems a slow recomp will have you holding the most muscle.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
That's going to take some time. I don't think I've ever been 220 and 10%, I might get there this run though. Then I'm not very aggressive with anabolics so I really don't know how much that kind of cycling would have helped me. I think if my discipline had been more on point in the off season's over the years I may have already reached that goal. Seems a slow recomp will have you holding the most muscle.
Oh deff not some over night dream of mine , And you still have time !

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Day 35 of my cycle , gonna rest today an start the weekend off with back and bis tomorrow . Everyone enjoy their weekend and happy friday

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh deff not some over night dream of mine , And you still have time !
Oh yah and I've been close a few times I think. I have a shot with this run too. If things keep going the way they are I should be posting some pics that will show me making the 220 10% goal. You never know though, so many variables. I'll just do the best I can.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Oh yah and I've been close a few times I think. I have a shot with this run too. If things keep going the way they are I should be posting some pics that will show me making the 220 10% goal. You never know though, so many variables. I'll just do the best I can.
Do you dream ! You have nothing to prove the shape your in man!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Went to the springs yesterday with some friends and got some sun , plenty of head turning from the ladies so I would say it was a good time ! Met some new people and have been feeling awesome . The extra epiandro mainly seems to be giving me a stimulant feeling, as if my nervous system is more responsive or more receptive .

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you dream ! You have nothing to prove the shape your in man!
Thanks, dying to get back into the kind of shape I was then but now I am much bigger so have to see what that looks like cut up cuz I know I've made some big improvements. I have put some monumental workouts in lately too. I mean I really am in the zone. Did 6/8/12/6/8/12 deads the other day with 40 seconds rest and set the bar really high 285 for 40 seconds rest is fuggin brutal with eccentric movement. I have to say if I would have felt like I did at 8 reps the way I did at 10 I would have given up on the last set but cuz I only had 2 to go I pulled the fuggers! I am sure they heard me on the other side of the city. I was so fuggin trashed. It was cool. A really great moment for an old fugger like me.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Dream, expand on that Deadlift workout a little more, if you would. You can PM me if you don't want to derail Joe's thread.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Dream, expand on that Deadlift workout a little more, if you would. You can PM me if you don't want to derail Joe's thread.
Feel free to drop some knowledge in the thread ! I'm curious aswell .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Also this Friday I will post some photos of progress and lift progression. I gotta busy week , happy Monday everyone .

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's done on a tricep back day after I trash my triceps. 6 8 12 6 8 12 with 40 seconds rest (not even enough to catch your breath) temp is 4010, not too ambitions with the weight at first. I am a veteran with these types of routines so 285 is extremely adventurous. There is one I do 7 14 21 7 14 21 now that if fuggin brutal too.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah sometimes you have to do some really nasty shyte if you're an old fugger and want gains. I love the battle though. The feeling of finishing something like this is indescribable, sometimes it just kicks your ass but there is never any shame when you give it your best.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yah sometimes you have to do some really nasty shyte if you're an old fugger and want gains. I love the battle though. The feeling of finishing something like this is indescribable, sometimes it just kicks your ass but there is never any shame when you give it your best.
You're still kicking ass man so keep it up !

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
It's done on a tricep back day after I trash my triceps. 6 8 12 6 8 12 with 40 seconds rest (not even enough to catch your breath) temp is 4010, not too ambitions with the weight at first. I am a veteran with these types of routines so 285 is extremely adventurous. There is one I do 7 14 21 7 14 21 now that if fuggin brutal too.
So let me get this straight. Using the same weight the whole way through, you do 6 reps, then 8, then 12 etc ... with 40 seconds of rest between each of those sets, and a tempo that takes 4 seconds on the lift and a second to set it back down, throughout every rep/set? That does sound brutal. And I've always seen the recommendation to avoid TUT on things like deadlifts and squats (unless you're pausing at the bottom of the squat).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So let me get this straight. Using the same weight the whole way through, you do 6 reps, then 8, then 12 etc ... with 40 seconds of rest between each of those sets, and a tempo that takes 4 seconds on the lift and a second to set it back down, throughout every rep/set? That does sound brutal. And I've always seen the recommendation to avoid TUT on things like deadlifts and squats (unless you're pausing at the bottom of the squat).
Oh boy that MI40 2 stuff. Doug is gonna have you all limping. I remember going through these when I first bought it.

Tempo is just another adjustment and depending on the reason for the adjustment they are all okay. Typically the squat, and deadlift are performed as a movement and done so for strength & athletic carryover. When doing so you want to train your muscle to be explosive and move as fast as possible in order to move the most weight. Training yourself to move slower and less explosively will have an effect on your ability to be explosive, and your CNS will need retrained to be more efficient at high speed movement. So if strength in either of them is the main goal then speed needs to be involved with the movements to get the most out of them.

However if you are simply changing the tempo of a lift to increase time under tension with the intent of hypertrophy then there is nothing wrong with doing slower reps on any movement. I would still lift them explosively and then lower slowly if going this route. Then again there is also something to be said for the training stimulus of lifting slow and controlled and the different metabolic reactions TUT can have depending on what portion of the lift is emphasized.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh boy that MI40 2 stuff. Doug is gonna have you all limping. I remember going through these when I first bought it.

Tempo is just another adjustment and depending on the reason for the adjustment they are all okay. Typically the squat, and deadlift are performed as a movement and done so for strength & athletic carryover. When doing so you want to train your muscle to be explosive and move as fast as possible in order to move the most weight. Training yourself to move slower and less explosively will have an effect on your ability to be explosive, and your CNS will need retrained to be more efficient at high speed movement. So if strength in either of them is the main goal then speed needs to be involved with the movements to get the most out of them.

However if you are simply changing the tempo of a lift to increase time under tension with the intent of hypertrophy then there is nothing wrong with doing slower reps on any movement. I would still lift them explosively and then lower slowly if going this route. Then again there is also something to be said for the training stimulus of lifting slow and controlled and the different metabolic reactions TUT can have depending on what portion of the lift is emphasized.
Yes and changing the tempo will help with the performance of the lift as far as technique is concerned. For instance when repping deads I find many will not get back into the original starting position because of their haste to move the weight. Slowing it down helps you set up properly for an explosive concentric. That's another point slow eccentric but explosive concentric means added strength. When training maximum range of motion you get stronger in the extreme range of the motion. Once I got used to this slower tempo most of my lifts returned close to what they were before but with more range and more strength. I may be stronger now than I have ever been. Remember there is a difference between power and strength.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes and changing the tempo will help with the performance of the lift as far as technique is concerned. For instance when repping deads I find many will not get back into the original starting position because of their haste to move the weight. Slowing it down helps you set up properly for an explosive concentric. That's another point slow eccentric but explosive concentric means added strength. When training maximum range of motion you get stronger in the extreme range of the motion. Once I got used to this slower tempo most of my lifts returned close to what they were before but with more range and more strength. I may be stronger now than I have ever been. Remember there is a difference between power and strength.
True on the technique it is like for golf when they have you go through the perfect swing over and over in slow motion then have you speed it up gradually. By the time you are up to speed you are already trained in the pattern of movement and have a pretty decent swing.