Woody Trests the Dark Side

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This log is a bit overdue - so my apologies for the delay. That being said, shoutout to Focused Nutrition for hooking it up on Trest Elite. BamBam0319 Marms

Its 30 mg of trest per cap with 120 caps. That makes for 3,600mg of Trest per bottle.

I'm going to start at 1 cap PWO for the first few days, then jump to 3 caps for the rest of the bottle. If my math is correct, it should last about 6 weeks.

I have Exemestane on hand and will be dosing 12.5mg EOD and adjusting as needed.

PCT is standard Nolva at 20/20/20/20. I have LJ, DAA, and Sup3r PCT too that I will tinker with. I also have 11-KT I may tinker with in PCT.

Other supps I will be running include:

OL Triumph - Creatine, etc.
OL Elixir - I'm in school so, yeah.
OL Arimicare Pro or CEL Cycle Assist - Have both, leaning towards Cycle Assist simply because my sisters wedding is in a few weeks and I don't want to drink on TUDCA.
USP Labs MaxReps PWO
Sciviation Flexatril - Joint Supplement
Controlled Labs VitMore

Training is a modified PHAT Program. I've taken out all flat benching and replaced with incline. I'm also toying with the idea of adding another shoulder day.

I don't track macros too closely but generally eat around 3-3,500 calories. I'm currently 170 and looking to add as much strength and mass as possible.

Will get measurements shortly

I currently have a cold and will not be able to work out until at least Wednesday. A case I am working on, which I expected to, and should have, settled, is going to trial about 3 hours away so I will be a bit out of my realm. However, after we finish killing it in the court room, I plan to get back to killing it in the gym.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week One: About 3 days in, hunger started increasing. I'm now 5 days in and I literally can't eat enough. It's insane. Aggression is starting to go up, too. Weather has been a downer (Harris County got over 15" of rain). I started at 2 caps PWO and bumped to 2 PWO and 1 spaced out. I'll probably stick with this dose for the rest of the run.
Weight: 170 (+0)

Week Three: Bumped dosage up to 120 mg. I prefer 2 PWO and 2 spaced out. I find this scheme works better than 1/1/2pre or 1/1/1/1. Noticeable increase in aggression and focus. More energy and concentration when focusing on tasks, whether it's the gym or school. More definition and muscle fullness, too.
Weight: 176.8 (+6.8)

Week Four:
Weight: 182 (+12)

Week Five: Probably could have gone up in weight if I didn't get sick. Not much to say here, I was basically dying lol
Weight: 183 (+13)

Final Thoughts: I gained 13 lbs in a surplus which probably could have been more if i didn't get sick and stop eating/working out. Fat gain was minimal. I didn't notice a huge libido or energy boost. In fact, this isn't something that made me feel 'on' at all. I liked dosing 2x a day - 2 caps AM and 2 caps PWO. It didn't keep me up at night if I took before bed, either. Strength was up significantly. I ditched the incline bench press but noticed more control and strength on incline DB. My nips did burn, a lot, and I thought I was going to develop gyno but it went away shortly after the cycle ended. No sensitivity or anything. I had to up my Exemestane dosage to 25 mg EOD and I might have preferred Letro or Adex. My chest is larger and fuller and my biceps are more defined. I've gotten several compliments on my traps, too - which is odd because I don't work traps that much. I am definitely shut down more than any other oral cycle I've taken (never pinned, FWIW). I'll keep this updated as I venture through PCT, but I'm pretty happy with my results.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell yeah! In!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm in on this. good luck I'm on day 4 and loving it!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the delay.

The bad news is - the trial got delayed a day for some BS. The good news is we should wrap up today or Friday so I can start the log this weekend. The fun news is they really wish they would have settled now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright fellas.

Today is the day.

Woke up around 8 am (shoutout to my dog for being a jerk and waking me up) had some breakfast and hit the gym.

2 caps Trest (I think I originally planned to start at one but that's weak)
1 scoop Triumph + 1 scoop maxed reps.

I haven't hit the gym in a couple of days so I took it easy to ease back into it.

Did a weird workout, TBH. Shoulders, bis, and tris:
OHP:
45x12; 95x10; 95x12; 135x5; 95x8
DB Shoulder Press
40x10; 50x10; 50x10
Front Barbell raise
45x8; 45x8; 45x8
Cable Side Raise:
20x15; 20x15; 20x15
Face pull:
90x10; 100x13; 80x13

Alternating Curls:
30x12; 30x16; 30x16
Concentration Curls:
30x8; 30x8; 30x8
Spider Curls
50x12; 50x12; 50x12

Reverse Tricep Pulldowns:
80x15; 90x15; 110x12
Overhead Rope Pulls:
80x10; 80x10; 80x12
Single Arm Ropes:
40x12; 40x12; 50x10

Felt good to get back in it. Pump was solid. Workout was great. Didn't really notice anything out of the ordinary attributable to test. I yawned through my workout but I've been pretty beat the last week and was going to sleep in today.

After workout I made this:

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460842253.246656.jpg

1 cup rice with taco seasoning
12 oz chicken
Spinach
1/3 cup cheddar
Greek yogurt ranch
Salsa
1/2 avocado is buried in there too.

And then I took a nap and feel much better. Only day one so wasn't expecting much.

About to get up and pop an Exemestane and some Cycle Assist.

Tomorrow is either chest/back or legs.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my girl woke up a little after me and decided we needed to hit the gym again.

She did an hour of cardio and I hit bis and tris again. I was definitely in the zone and feeling good.

Incline Tricep Thing
30x10; 30x10; 30x10
Close Grip Bench
95x15; 95x12; 115x10; 115x10
Rope Pulldown
80x10; 90x10; 90x10/70x10
Reverse Cable Pulldown:
100x10; 100x10; 100x10

Alternating Curls
35x14; 35x12; 35x12
Concentration curls
35x6; 35x7; 35x6
Spider curls
60x10; 60x10; 60x11
Cable knee curlies
70x10; 70x10; 100x7
Cable reverse curls
40x12; 50x12; 70x10

Got some buddies in town so may have some Pluckers wings. Not a bad first impression today.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have some homework I need done after the gym. I can't handle the taste of elixir without gagging so I'm thinking Elixir + Triumph PWO. For a cinnamonny peach flavor? What do y'all think Jebrook GNO BamBam0319

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HAHA!!!! IT WORKED! Just a slight faint elixir after taste. This is good news

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have some homework I need done after the gym. I can't handle the taste of elixir without gagging so I'm thinking Elixir + Triumph PWO. For a cinnamonny peach flavor? What do y'all think Jebrook GNO BamBam0319
Give it a go bro and let us know :)

Personally when I was in your neck of the woods, I enjoyed a half of serving of EL1XIR and2 caps of IGNIT3 with some apple fritters from Shipleys. Breakfast of DemiGods lol.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it a go bro and let us know :)

Personally when I was in your neck of the woods, I enjoyed a half of serving of EL1XIR and2 caps of IGNIT3 with some apple fritters from Shipleys. Breakfast of DemiGods lol.
Mmm, Shipley's. You in the South, Woody?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Texas. Shipleys all over the place lol
I actually liked Donut Palace and Donut Licious better than Shipleys, ever try them?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm in north Texas never heard of Shipley's ?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? All over east Texas and the Houston area.

I like donut palace but never had the other GNO
DL is a gourmet shop in the Woodlands, one location afaik. They didn't have any really crazy ones ready when I went at 5:30 before the gym.

I did try blueberry cake, red velvet with cream cheese frosting & their apple fritter. All of them were really crispy lol,especially the fritter. Excellent!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DL is a gourmet shop in the Woodlands, one location afaik. They didn't have any really crazy ones ready when I went at 5:30 before the gym.

I did try blueberry cake, red velvet with cream cheese frosting & their apple fritter. All of them were really crispy lol,especially the fritter. Excellent!
There's a place called Glazed right down the road that does gourmet donuts. Had a strawberry cheesecake and a French toast and something else that was awesome. Traffic to the woodlands from my area is stupid. Takes two hours to go 20 miles but I might venture up there one weekend.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a place called Glazed right down the road that does gourmet donuts. Had a strawberry cheesecake and a French toast and something else that was awesome. Traffic to the woodlands from my area is stupid. Takes two hours to go 20 miles but I might venture up there one weekend.
Oh yeah rush hour in Houston area is ri-donk-ulous for sure. I missed a flight once stuck in traffic for 1.5 :(

Wish I could try Glazed ...

A place near me in Canada called GrandDad's make a ghostbuster donut which is like a boston creme but they fill it with homemade whip creme. Stellar. Plus they make them custom for me. Best combo I came up with so far was apple filling, whip creme with a maple icing.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Opted for legs today. I don't really squat heavy because I'm still scared my back is gonna snap.

Preworkout:
2 caps Trest
1 scoop MaxReps
1 scoop triumph
1 scoop elixir

Squats:
45x25; 95x15; 125x10; 135x10; 135x10; 135x10

Walking lunges (25lb plate in each hand)
4 sets of 15 lunges
Superset body weight calf raises on a ledge
4 sets of 25

Leg Extensions:
20x20 alternating legs superset 40x10 both legs
30x20/50x10
40x20/60x10
50x20/70x5

Lying Leg Curls:
5x110x12

Seated calves (stretch and hold)
5x135

Aggression was up a little bit but may have just been a good day. Workout was pretty solid. Even though weight wasn't intense, my legs feel good. Rest times were longer than usual because I was working out with my girlfriend.

About to knock out some homework while dinner cooks .

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460920545.458805.jpg

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah rush hour in Houston area is ri-donk-ulous for sure. I missed a flight once stuck in traffic for 1.5 :(

Wish I could try Glazed ...

A place near me in Canada called GrandDad's make a ghostbuster donut which is like a boston creme but they fill it with homemade whip creme. Stellar. Plus they make them custom for me. Best combo I came up with so far was apple filling, whip creme with a maple icing.
Thankfully, where I live has easy access to everything without getting on highways. It takes me 15 minutes to get to school, work, home, grocery stores, gym, post office, good restaurants, everything. I've been lucky and not have to hit traffic a lot. Although, when it rains, Houston drivers turn into **** boys and loose all driving capabilities.

I need to up my donut game... Teach me your Canadian ways.

Reactions: GNO
unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Around here people can't drive when it starts sprinkling watched a guy get ran over in braums parking lot last year

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
HAHA!!!! IT WORKED! Just a slight faint elixir after taste. This is good news
Glad it worked out for ya! Haha
I personally still wouldn't do it just because I enjoy the taste as is, and wouldn't really want to change it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Woody what gym do you hit up? I saw some alphalete brohems at my place a week or so ago.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad it worked out for ya! Haha
I personally still wouldn't do it just because I enjoy the taste as is, and wouldn't really want to change it.
I think your stim addiction as fried your taste buds.
TexasLifter89 I use 24 hour fitness. I used to use a local BB gym called Houston Gym but it was too intimidating for my girl so we joined 24. Sometimes it's so busy I cant get into a grove because I don't have the patience.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think your stim addiction as fried your taste buds.
TexasLifter89 I use 24 hour fitness. I used to use a local BB gym called Houston Gym but it was too intimidating for my girl so we joined 24. Sometimes it's so busy I cant get into a grove because I don't have the patience.
Nah dude, remember I love fireball ;)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up to my phone going psycho... Weather warnings. Mega flooding overnight. School is cancelled. Gym may be canceled too.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dentist appointment got canceled because of the weather and my office closed today too.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Woke up to my phone going psycho... Weather warnings. Mega flooding overnight. School is cancelled. Gym may be canceled too.
Sounds like a cardio with the girlfriend kind of day :hump:

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh sh1t dude...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh sh1t dude...
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460990759.283733.jpg

My car is in the garage thankfully which hasn't flooded yet. If Buffalo Bayou floods though then it'll probably flood.

My dog has to pee so bad but I can't take her out. She'll float away

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460990903.972149.jpg

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm splitting my dosage up today. The next day I'm able to hit the gym I'm bumping up to 3 caps. Should i do all PWO or continue to split? I've been taking 60mg PWO

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm splitting my dosage up today. The next day I'm able to hit the gym I'm bumping up to 3 caps. Should i do all PWO or continue to split? I've been taking 60mg PWO
I'd do either all 3 split dosed with one of them preworkout or 60mg preworkout and 30mg elsewhere in your day

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd do either all 3 split dosed with one of them preworkout or 60mg preworkout and 30mg elsewhere in your day
I'll spread them evenly then try 60mg if evenly doesn't do it for me.

On a side note, at least someone is enjoying the weather today

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1460996304.129817.jpg

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Poor dog just wants to pee lmao. Thats some **** weather man :(
Yeah poor little girl can't go out either... Too much water everywhere. The bayou has spilled over. The other side of the apartment complex is bad.

Theres another storm coming this way. Might be swimming all day tomorrow hah

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't even see this tag. Sorry bruh. Glad it worked out well. Personally I wouldn't change my Elix1r at all;). I love the cinnamon tones. A little more apple flavor would be nice. I mix one scoop in a 16.9 oz bottle of ice cold water and sip. Then do another 2-3 hours later. I actually wish I could drink it all day long:(. It's crazy how wide the range of preferences on taste are. But at least the consensus on efficacy seems to be unanimous.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah poor little girl can't go out either... Too much water everywhere. The bayou has spilled over. The other side of the apartment complex is bad.

Theres another storm coming this way. Might be swimming all day tomorrow hah
Cardio lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm working from home today because highways are flooded. I'm about 1/2 mile from my gym so gonna go head there now and do chest and tris.

Breakfast was overnight oats
1 cup steel cut oats
1 scoop vanilla milk protein
5.3 oz triple zero Greek yogurt
4 oz blue berries
Honey
Cinnamon
Unsweetened Almond milk

Preworkout:
1/2 scoop triumph
1 scoop max reps
60mg Trest

Intraworkout is endure+ pina colada.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intensity and aggression was up but strength was way down. It had been about 3-4 hours between breakfast and working out and I was pretty hungry. I wanted to keep pushing and doing more but I didn't have a spotter. My appetite has been up lately and I've been craving meat with every meal. No homo. Overnight oats don't seem to hit the spot like some nice breakfast sausage does. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Incline Press
95x15; 135x6; 135x5; 175x3; 175x2; 145x6; 145x6
Reverse Grip Incline Press
95x8; 135x5; 95x8
DB Fly
30x15; 35x12; 40x10
Hex Press
40x12; 40x15; 40x15.
Decline Press
95x20; 135x10; 155x10; 155x8

Rope Extensions:
90x15; 110x10; 100x12/70x8/50x8/30x5
Reverse Grip Tricep:
90x12; 110x9; 110x12; 100xburnout/70xburnout/40xburnout
Single Arm Rope
40x12; 40x12; 50x10

Ab Circuit:
Abcoaster
4x40x25
Oblique crunches
4x35x20
Machine Crunches:
4x110x15

Pretty good workout. Mentally felt stronger than I did physically. Not attributing that to Trest just yet, but if it is a sign of things to come I can't wait for it.

Tomorrow I'll eat some meat and go on a fuller stomach for back and bis.

Post workout is homemade chicken noodle soup with grilled cheese.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hunger has been through the damn roof. Ate 2k calories for dinner and felt like I ate a snack.

Woke up a little late, did some work stuff. Eating breakfast now. 4 jumbo eggs, 4 slices turkey bacon, 1 package poptarts, 1 serving of yogurt, and 1 avocado. Still pretty damn hungry. I didn't plan on increasing cals too much bc that can skew results but my stomach hurts sometimes from how hungry I am. I don't know if I can afford to feed myself haha