Some advice or help with my cycle

Almighty Ossa

Awards
So I could use a little help. I've been doing research on anabolic steroids. I'm 5'10, 180lbs, 24 years old. I've been training for about 6 years and the last two years consistently. I don't even know if I'm in the right area, but I just need help. I'm thinking about talking a 10 week cycle. I want to take testosterone enanthate at 500mgs a week. Once on Monday at 250mg and again on Thursday at 250mgs. I'll take arimidex at .25mgs EOD throughout cycle. At week four I was thinking about taking Anavar at 50mgs ED until week 10 along with the test. For a PCT I was thinking about taking Clomid and Nolvadex. I heard they work well together. Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. My diet is pretty strict and I train 5-6 days a week. I could use as much help as possible. I'll also be using stuff like NAC to protect my liver and all my supplements and vitamins as well. Any help would be great. Thanks

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cycle itself looks solid. Nice to see someone who has a legit plan for a change. Only updates I'd make:
-taper the clomid to 25 the last week
-add some natty supps to your pct to help solidify and keep the gains:
Reduce xt for cortisol control (start week 2 of pct and run past your serm), some natty anabolics (my personal preference is Xgels (ara) + anabeta elite).

I find that adding the extra goodies in pct helps with both the mental aspect (pct can be the doldrums) as well as the physical.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
booneman77 100%

agree on the detail of the plan bro- someone has been paying attn!

welcome to the forums

Almighty Ossa

Awards
Thank you a lot! I appreciate the help. I'll definitely add those and and lower the clomid