OL Osta/SUP3R-1/SUP3R-EPI Stack

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
What's going on fellow Iron Addicts. Decided to start a thread for my new stack. I started the cycle on 4/4/16. As the title states, I'll be running Osta, SUP3R-1 and SUP3R-EPI. Along with my prescribed TRT. I was going to run a PH cycle, but decided to hold off. Because with how my schedule is at the beginning of the summer, I would've been out of town during PCT. And I hate not being in my own environment during PCT, because as well all know, that's the most crucial part of a cycle. I was going to run a SARM layout that my boy yates84 provided me, but decided to use that during the winter.

So here's the layout:

- Osta:
20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25
- SUP3R-1: 550/660/660/660/770/770/770/770
- SUP3R-EPI: 750/1000/1000/1000/1000/1250/1250/1250
- AR1MACARE PRO:
As Directed

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Erase Pro (8 Weeks)
ABE (8 Weeks)
Compound 20 (Original Version) (8 Weeks)
Alphamine (Original Version) (8 Weeks)
Anafuse (8 Weeks)
Animal Stak (8 Weeks)

Right now I'm sitting at a nice/solid 200 lbs. Condition is spot on. Using this mainly for lean/dry gains. As you all know with me, I'm all about quality and not quantity. So the scale does not matter to me. It's all about the mirror.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
first and in bro

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oooooohh Weeeeee, that Super-1 dose!!! Beast stack

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Gotta sub for this one. Good luck bro, in for dem gainz.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I think you need to add lotion or facial cream to this stack. something not quite right here

lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy fuark, In for this one indeed.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just wanted to show what my current condition looked like as of 3/5/16.
U just changed my view of how 200 lbs built should look like...
thanks for posting picture and whats ur bf %?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
U just changed my view of how 200 lbs built should look like...
thanks for posting picture and whats ur bf %?
Thanks bro, I really do appreciate it. I'm not sure what my BF is. I go by the mirror. But I do have a visible 6 pack. Lol

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro, I really do appreciate it. I'm not sure what my BF is. I go by the mirror. But I do have a visible 6 pack. Lol
Good sh!t bro , how old r u if u don't mind me asking and what helped u get there as far as anabolics ad training style ?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Don't mind at all. I'll be 34 next month. Honestly I built the majority of my foundation naturally. Now I did a 1 PH when I was 17, M1T, but had no idea and never did another. After that I just trained my butt and kept evolving with my physique, training and nutrition. It wasn't until I was 29 that I started using PHs regularly. Now it's all about refinement and quality. My training style is pretty much high volume.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't mind at all. I'll be 34 next month. Honestly I built the majority of my foundation naturally. Now I did a 1 PH when I was 17, M1T, but had no idea and never did another. After that I just trained my butt and kept evolving with my physique, training and nutrition. It wasn't until I was 29 that I started using PHs regularly. Now it's all about refinement and quality. My training style is pretty much high volume.
Awesome bro I can't say I can get to ur level soon but I now have a goal ;) and I will pursue it.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how I missed this one. Sub'd!!

Curious as to why you are PCT'ing with Nolva when you are on TRT?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how I missed this one. Sub'd!!

Curious as to why you are PCT'ing with Nolva when you are on TRT?
Welcome bro, good to have you in here. More so using it as any type of gyno prevention. I'm just over precautious.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro, good to have you in here. More so using it as any type of gyno prevention. I'm just over precautious.
That's an interesting approach. It's a nice stack indeed, especially with Test as a base. Good luck with your cycle.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
What's happening brother? How's the cycle treating you so far? Looks like it's been 6 days. What's the first week update looking like?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
What's happening brother? How's the cycle treating you so far? Looks like it's been 6 days. What's the first week update looking like?
What's up bro? Update tomorrow which will be 1 week in. Thank you so much for the interest.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 3:

What's going on fellow Iron Addicts? My apologies for the lack of updates. Last week was ridiculously crazy for me in terms of work. A lot of unknown stuff came up which kept me out of the area. But I still trained as always. Now my diet wasn't the greatest due to eating foods provided by the host of the conferences that I attended. But I still ate sensibly. My strength has gone up at least 5 lbs in all my lifts. My weight is approx. 201.5 lbs. I'm staying full and vascular as fuk all day! I am experiencing some back pumps, but it's nothing too harsh, that's keeping me from performing my lifts. I just have to stretch out and warm up more than usual. Since I'm back home, and in my element, I'm going to keep my diet the same this week. If my weight/body composition changes for the better, I'll probably add another 50 gms of carbs per day next week. I'm starting to have that ON feeling in and out of the gym. Plus this cycle so far just feels clean and good. Unlike other cycles that were harder to where my body just felt toxic and I wanted it to end as soon as possible.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
WEEK 3:

What's going on fellow Iron Addicts? My apologies for the lack of updates. Last week was ridiculously crazy for me in terms of work. A lot of unknown stuff came up which kept me out of the area. But I still trained as always. Now my diet wasn't the greatest due to eating foods provided by the host of the conferences that I attended. But I still ate sensibly. My strength has gone up at least 5 lbs in all my lifts. My weight is approx. 201.5 lbs. I'm staying full and vascular as fuk all day! I am experiencing some back pumps, but it's nothing too harsh, that's keeping me from performing my lifts. I just have to stretch out and warm up more than usual. Since I'm back home, and in my element, I'm going to keep my diet the same this week. If my weight/body composition changes for the better, I'll probably add another 50 gms of carbs per day next week. I'm starting to have that ON feeling in and out of the gym. Plus this cycle so far just feels clean and good. Unlike other cycles that were harder to where my body just felt toxic and I wanted it to end as soon as possible.
thanks for the update big J

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you're feeling good Myers. Have you kept dosage the same on both? That methyl feeling sucks when you feel like your filled with toxic waste. Feeling "on" and still feeling clean? I can dig it.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Dosage for Osta is 20 mg, 1- Andro is 660 mg and Epiandro is 1000 mg. I had that toxic feeling my last winter cycle and did not like it. I was wanting to end it, lol. This cycle is a great feeling. I kind of like to compare it to the feeling I had when I was on Diabolix and Epiandro. Not harsh and just smooth feeling the whole time.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Dosage for Osta is 20 mg, 1- Andro is 660 mg and Epiandro is 1000 mg. I had that toxic feeling my last winter cycle and did not like it. I was wanting to end it, lol. This cycle is a great feeling. I kind of like to compare it to the feeling I had when I was on Diabolix and Epiandro. Not harsh and just smooth feeling the whole time.
Good **** bro. Glad to hear it. Are you gonna be upping the carbs by 50g per day?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Too early to tell right now. Will reassess on Monday. But, it's looking as though I will. My weight today is down. If it stays that way, then yes I will. More food!!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Too early to tell right now. Will reassess on Monday. But, it's looking as though I will. My weight today is down. If it stays that way, then yes I will. More food!!
Always more food my brother

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
if so, will you yell out "get in my belly"
getinmybelly.png

sorry watched this over the weekend, lmao

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
What's going on fellow Iron Addicts? Yesterday was a no carb day and today I had a 3:3 am leg workout. Have military training the next 3 days. I must say, I felt great, despite being on no carbs and 3:30 am workout. This cycle is making my mental focus and clarity top notch. I'm excited and energetic at all times. Weight is staying steady. Strength or reps are increasing with every workout

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How low is a low carb day for you? Seems the lowest I can get mine is around 80. I am filling the void with PB and nuts (fats), so they have trace amounts of carbs in them. And a little dairy.

Just curious what foods you use to stay super low and still get in enough protein and fat to sustain yourself.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How low is a low carb day for you? Seems the lowest I can get mine is around 80. I am filling the void with PB and nuts (fats), so they have trace amounts of carbs in them. And a little dairy.

Just curious what foods you use to stay super low and still get in enough protein and fat to sustain yourself.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established

Good question bro. The only carbs I take in are trace. Whatever I get from my spinach, broccoli, 1 serving of almonds and cup of cottage cheese. Plus I use the day, which is a day off from the gym, as a low calorie day. Keeps my body in a calorie deficit, which I'm burning fat. Then it's higher calories until the next day off. I found this helps me stay lean. Always trying to keep keep my insulin sensitivity functioning properly

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good question bro. The only carbs I take in are trace. Whatever I get from my spinach, broccoli, 1 serving of almonds and cup of cottage cheese. Plus I use the day, which is a day off from the gym, as a low calorie day. Keeps my body in a calorie deficit, which I'm burning fat. Then it's higher calories until the next day off. I found this helps me stay lean. Always trying to keep keep my insulin sensitivity functioning properly
Whoa I'm surprised u got any energy left .