Sup3r 1 and Sup3r 4 by OL cycle log!

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Good day everyone,

I will start today this cycle and I will try to update as much as possible!

The cycle will be 8 weeks long and dosed as following:

Sup3r 1 :
330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330

Sup3r 4 :
330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330

PCT will be:

-4 weeks of Super PCT by OL at 10 caps per day.
-Nolva 20/20/10/10

Eating a moderate carb and high protein diet I hope to loose some fat and get some weight..

Enjoy

L

linuxjon

Awards
Just finishing up a bottle of Sup3r 4. Good stuff.

Reeeeallly hope you have an AI on hand though. I started retaining water like crazy at 220mg. At 330mg, I'm running a full .5mg of Adex daily to handle it.

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
I don't have any AI on hand, just super pct and nolva for post cycle..

What you recommend?

I will see anyway how is goes..

L

linuxjon

Awards
I don't have any AI on hand, just super pct and nolva for post cycle..

What you recommend?

I will see anyway how is goes..
I used Arimidex. Exemestane would work too.

Not everyone will respond the same way. But I am really glad I had the stuff on hand.

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
I will see how it goes for now then i can buy it anytime...for now nothing really to report is just 2 days I started

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Updates Week # 1

Nothing much to report, the strenght remained the same and my weight as well 178 lb.

Today I got a real crazy pump during my shoulders and triceps workout but maybe is just placebo who knows :D

Looking forward for the real gains!

Let's see what's next..

Bye guys

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the gains, good luck bro

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed:). Perfect layout. Plain, simple, and effective. Good choice on dosage and length as well. An OTC AI would probably suffice if you need one.

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Snubbed:). Perfect layout. Plain, simple, and effective. Good choice on dosage and length as well. An OTC AI would probably suffice if you need one.
Thanks bro and welcome!

How to know if I will need one? for now all is ok and I dont have any kind of side..

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
I was trying to upload few pics but I must reach 20 posts first,

I will upload soon.

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Updates end of week #2

Hey guys is time for updates!

Just ended the 2nd week of the cycle, my weight remained pretty much the same 78.4 kg today.

Strenght and endurance starting to increase and as well recovery and no sides to report at all.

At the mirror I look more or less the same as the beginning of the cycle..maybe a little fuller..

Let's see this 6 weeks what they are going to give me!

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Picture taken this morning,

still eating very clean and moderate carb, don't know really if lower carbo some more or going ahead like this!

H

Hastur

Awards
I'm in! I think you'll really like this stack, buddy. I dig the Heisenberg avatar by the way!

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
What your training program man?
Hi bro and sorry for the late reply,

I train 4 times per week, 50 min per day.

Very basic exercises, lots of series and low reps;

I will post here all the training routine when I can..

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Updates end of week #3

Hey guys some updates here,

Just finished the 3rd week of the cycle!

The weight is up 2 lb and and the strenght in the gym is incredible! I increased all my weights and I'm getting stronger every week..

No sides to report..

I'm so happy I still have 5 weeks left and all is going great!

One pic of today here..

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Updates end of week #3

Hey guys some updates here,

Just finished the 3rd week of the cycle!

The weight is up 2 lb and and the strenght in the gym is incredible! I increased all my weights and I'm getting stronger every week..

No sides to report..

I'm so happy I still have 5 weeks left and all is going great!

One pic of today here..
Sounds good man keep it up

saltyseadog

saltyseadog

Awards
Looks like my cabin but cleaner.

Been sceptical doing OL stuff was going to hold out till I get home and do a cycle, but some of the progress people are making is making me wonder if it's worth jumping on.

saltyseadog

saltyseadog

Awards
Not in any way saying OL is bad, get that out asap lol. I have used protein and creatine and hard assed graft. Ph's etc have me Interested as needles are a big no no on board. Scepticism is infested with the actual results they can offer over 6 months at sea. I want to get big not interested in ripped yet. 260 lb at 6,6.

Where are my manners?

Looking in good shape OP sorry to shoot of topic.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Not in any way saying OL is bad, get that out asap lol. I have used protein and creatine and hard assed graft. Ph's etc have me Interested as needles are a big no no on board. Scepticism is infested with the actual results they can offer over 6 months at sea. I want to get big not interested in ripped yet. 260 lb at 6,6.
Ah ya, thought thats what you may have been implying but just wanted to be sure. Dont like seeing people unhappy with the brand, if its something that we can fix.

For so-called 'mild' compounds, the feedback coming in is certainly demonstrating our andros capable of putting lean mass on even the most sceptical/seasoned frames :D

saltyseadog

saltyseadog

Awards
Ah ya, thought thats what you may have been implying but just wanted to be sure. Dont like seeing people unhappy with the brand, if its something that we can fix.

For so-called 'mild' compounds, the feedback coming in is certainly demonstrating our andros capable of putting lean mass on even the most sceptical/seasoned frames :D
Seasoned... You saying I'm old...ish.

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards

Where are my manners?

Looking in good shape OP sorry to shoot of topic.
U work on ship too?

saltyseadog

saltyseadog

Awards
Yeah that's why I have to hold out till I get home from next trip. But.. Looking at the progress some people are making from OL etc may jump on the wagon sooner. Depending if I can get pct from Crete.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Never tryed any of them yet,

they told me nolva is better but I don't know..

what u think?

Thanks
Either should get job done.

From what Ive seen, many people who experience sides with clom are dosing it too high.

Ive only had great experiences with clom, but I havent tried nolva (nor torem) to compare.

H

Hastur

Awards
Either should get job done.

From what Ive seen, many people who experience sides with clom are dosing it too high.

Ive only had great experiences with clom, but I havent tried nolva (nor torem) to compare.
Can I just jump in and say Toremifene is tops? Haha. I am well known for advocating Toremifene as my SERM of choice, and it's just fantastic. Lowest risk of side effects, no emotional sides like Clomid, Torem is just a better SERM altogether. If you can get that, I highly recommend it!

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Can I just jump in and say Toremifene is tops? Haha. I am well known for advocating Toremifene as my SERM of choice, and it's just fantastic. Lowest risk of side effects, no emotional sides like Clomid, Torem is just a better SERM altogether. If you can get that, I highly recommend it!
Thanks,

so I'm gonna buy legit nolva as planned before..

will 20/20/10/10 be ok for pct?

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yip, thats standard dosing for nolva.

Dadevg

Dadevg

Awards
Good day guys sorry if I didnt update you anymore but I stopped the cycle 'cause I found the possibility to use test E 500 mg per week

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Good day guys sorry if I didnt update you anymore but I stopped the cycle 'cause I found the possibility to use test E 500 mg per week
Are you jumping straight in to that or going to pct and wait a bit?

H

Hastur

Awards
How long did you run your cycle, a month? And did you see any results in that time?