My TREN/ Epistane/ Testbase log

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Hello Lads and Gals,

This is my first prohormone cycle + 2nd cycle in total (first was on SARMS). I am going to keep a log here, updating with products that I add during the cycle and also will be posting new pics every 2 weeks in order to show the progress / changes.

First of All let me make clear that It's going to be FULL of Olympus UK / Olympus Labs products. Fanboying much, yes.

ylIsNFq.jpg

36PCWQc.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, to get to the point of this log.. The products that will be used as main components are those:

Pgobv3i.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having said that, I will write down and will be updating this post if/when i add supplements during my cycle.

ProHormone List on details:

Olympus Labs TR3N - Dosages: 60/90/90/90/120/120
BPS Dermacrine - Dosages: 3~4 pumps
Olympus Labs Ep15tane - Dosages: 30/30/45/45/45/45

On Cycle Support & Supplements:

Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro
Pura D’or Argan Oil Premium Organic Shampoo (Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo)
Omega-3 FishOil (SCITEC)
Mega Daily One Plus Multivitamins (SCITEC)
Joint X by (SCITEC)
Hawthorn Berry 550mg (Pure)
BCAA 4:1:1 (OKYGEN)

(Will also add some amino probably from SCITEC from the upcoming week.. and maybe some creatine too. Will edit when i actually make up my mind.. ;p)

Using 3 different Protein supplements during the day.. 1) Beef (Morning), 2) Hydro (After Workout), 3) Casein (Before bed)
100% BEEF CONCENTRATE (SCITEC)
100% Whey Hydro Isolate (XCORE)
MICELLAR CASEIN (MYPROTEIN)

PCT:

Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT (as on label)
Clomid ( 50/ 50/ 50/ 25/ 25/ 25 ) or (50/ 50/ 25/ 25) [ ? ] (What do you think? 4 or 6 weeks?)
Nolvadex [ ? ] (Should i add them together? If yes, what should be the dosages?)
Olympus Labs EP1C Unleashed - Dosages: as suggested on bottle.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
03/04/2016

Front:
UFGCmD8.jpg

Back:
aumFI0F.jpg

Stats: 1.70, 65 kilos, MUST BE around 20% bodyfat.
Goals: 1.80 (what? ph doesn't make me tall to? :( no?), 85 kilos, around 10%

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Question to the pros, does it make any difference if i split the dosages to morning/evening than taking massive before the workout?

Example: 60 mg of tren splitted like this: 30mg in the morning with 1st meal, another 30mg pill pre-workout during the evening..

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed : I would run the clomid 50/50/25/25, don't see why you should add nolva to that.

Enjoy your cycle!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. OL Epi/Tren. Sweet stack! I would've recommended a single compound for a first run but that's okay as long as you pay close attention to your reactions.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question to the pros, does it make any difference if i split the dosages to morning/evening than taking massive before the workout?

Example: 60 mg of tren splitted like this: 30mg in the morning with 1st meal, another 30mg pill pre-workout during the evening..
Yes that is good. When you start taking 3 caps of each daily spread the doses by 4-6 hours.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
U look leaner than 20% bf imo
Thanks for the input mate.. I got no idea for real haven't checked my bodyfat since a year ago or so.. I'm an ectomorph though and I can hardly see my abs at the moment..

Subbed : I would run the clomid 50/50/25/25, don't see why you should add nolva to that.

Enjoy your cycle!!!
Thanks a lot for the input and the sub to my thread mate. Well I thought of the same In a way but had second thoughts so was better to ask.. 4 weeks it is then. Maybe the first 2 days I ll do the high dosages trick "to kickstart".
Thanks again for your contribution to my cycle.

Yes that is good. When you start taking 3 caps of each daily spread the doses by 4-6 hours.
Thanks a lot for the input and the sub mate. That's the plan.. I was just thinking of what would be better.. equal small dosages during a day or a bigger dosage attack. Thanks a lot for the contribution on my cycle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the input and the sub mate. That's the plan.. I was just thinking of what would be better.. equal small dosages during a day or a bigger dosage attack. Thanks a lot for the contribution on my cycle.
Both have relatively short half-life, 6 hrs and 6-8 hrs respectively. So spreading dosages out evenly will keep your levels of these compounds stable in your bloodstream which trumps the acute preworkout benefits IMO.

Whorecules

Awards
A cycle like this won't give you 20 kilos like you want but it'll pack on some mass for sure. I don't know about tr3n, but epi is best taken split morning/after noon to keep levels even and get the best benefit from it. You're going to want to keep yourself even for round the clock growth and what not. I think you'll have great results. Keeping an eye on this thread.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
A cycle like this won't give you 20 kilos like you want but it'll pack on some mass for sure. I don't know about tr3n, but epi is best taken split morning/after noon to keep levels even and get the best benefit from it. You're going to want to keep yourself even for round the clock growth and what not. I think you'll have great results. Keeping an eye on this thread.
This means i will not get 10cm height either..?! OMG :aargh4:
(j/k)

Well i do/did what Jebrook said, and we'll see..
i find it stupid to post daily what i eat + what is my workout.. it's kinda spammy. I prefer to add info as progress pics and thoughts regarding the cycle while experiencing it.

Regards

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
This week (started on Monday 11/04) i changed the Tren dosage from 60mg/day to 90mg/day .. going to follow the dosage schema of 60/90/90/90/120/120.
After 2 days, today was the first day i noticed some headache during the day.. maybe that's high blood pressure (even though i try to control it with Hawthorn Berry..?). Seriously i have no clue if it just happened for random reason or was a sideeffect so will probably pay some attention to this and report back if that happens again / often.

Question to the pros.
Is it OK if i switch the Arimacare Pro dosage from 8 capsules/day to 10? Meaning instead of going for 4 per morning/evening to make it 5?

Will report back if i see anything else abnormal, plus this Sunday will upload a new set of photos to show the progress so we can discuss on it.

Best regards
Frozen

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This week (started on Monday 11/04) i changed the Tren dosage from 60mg/day to 90mg/day .. going to follow the dosage schema of 60/90/90/90/120/120.
After 2 days, today was the first day i noticed some headache during the day.. maybe that's high blood pressure (even though i try to control it with Hawthorn Berry..?). Seriously i have no clue if it just happened for random reason or was a sideeffect so will probably pay some attention to this and report back if that happens again / often.

Question to the pros.
Is it OK if i switch the Arimacare Pro dosage from 8 capsules/day to 10? Meaning instead of going for 4 per morning/evening to make it 5?

Will report back if i see anything else abnormal, plus this Sunday will upload a new set of photos to show the progress so we can discuss on it.

Best regards
Frozen
Could very likely be a BP spike. I often get slight headaches whenever I start a PH/DS till my body gets acclimated. Did you pre-load HB? Sometimes it can cause BP spikes until people get acclimated to it as well, before it starts to lower BP. You can increase the ACP if you want, but I don't think it's really necessary.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Could very likely be a BP spike. I often get slight headaches whenever I start a PH/DS till my body gets acclimated. Did you pre-load HB? Sometimes it can cause BP spikes until people get acclimated to it as well, before it starts to lower BP. You can increase the ACP if you want, but I don't think it's really necessary.
Yeah mate I did.. I was using Hawthorn Berry since 1 week and a half before I got on cycle.. dunno if it's High BP spikes.. but lasted longer than 2 hours till I calmed down a bit.. :/
Since there is no issue I am making the dosage to Arimacare Pro 10 capsules/day then. I got plenty of it anyway..

Thanks a lot for your input..

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
* 15/04/2016 *
### Original post was updated with few more pictures + information regarding the supplements that i am using during cycle.

//Edit
Was using a "Gainer" protein.. it doesn't matter which one so i won't list it here.. and today had to decide of which one i would buy.. instead of buying a big package for 1month and a half or maybe 2, i decided to buy 3 small packages (30 servings each) that will eventually cost me almost the double (on 2 months period, in total).. but i guess i will have better gains. Any thoughts regarding my ideas on that (and maybe regarding the products i bought listed on the 1st post of this thread?)

Thanks to everyone who bothers with my log/thread/cycle already.. and of course any input or suggestion is always welcome and much appreciated.

Regards

Last edited:
FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
In for the ride :)
Thanks a lot for the sub bro.. but i am about to experience issues and there is a slight possibility that either i will end the cycle prematurely or i will change the compounds.. Tren got banned, my stack lasts only a week or two (maximum), then i'm left out .. and there is a slight possibility that i 'll manage to get Tren / Epi on hands.. otherwise i have to jump to another combination like Dermacrine + Anavar + something (or just derma/anavar, dunno yet).

:frustrate

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the sub bro.. but i am about to experience issues and there is a slight possibility that either i will end the cycle prematurely or i will change the compounds.. Tren got banned, my stack lasts only a week or two (maximum), then i'm left out .. and there is a slight possibility that i 'll manage to get Tren / Epi on hands.. otherwise i have to jump to another combination like Dermacrine + Anavar + something (or just derma/anavar, dunno yet).

:frustrate
Damn bro, that sucks :(

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Question to the pros.

Was thinking of the possibility, when i run out off OL Tren / Epistane, since it's hard to get (even random company's) Trenavar / Epistane on hands, to continue with just Dermacrine & GP Oral Tren (methyltrienolone) .
Add some extra Tudca or NAC, and run it for a week or two maximum, on 250mcg/day .

Meaning, Dermacrine 4 pumps + 125mcg GP Oral Tren (methyltrienolone) in the Morning
and another half pill of 125mcg GP Oral Tren (methyltrienolone) in the Afternoon.

I really need your input to this guys. edje007 Jebrook unreal89 Whorecules Misfit28 yates84 NattyBoy DonnieM BamBam0319 (Extra mentions were made to people that had responded on my old thread of "Designing" this specific Cycle)

Regards

Whorecules

Awards
It seems like you mean to increase the length of the cycle with different compounds. I'd advise against it. Especially with methylated compounds. Even with correct supplementation to diminish damage, running orals like that back to back for too long is dangerous.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
It seems like you mean to increase the length of the cycle with different compounds. I'd advise against it. Especially with methylated compounds. Even with correct supplementation to diminish damage, running orals like that back to back for too long is dangerous.
The cycle was supposed to last 6 weeks.. i don't have the OL Tr3n / Epistane to continue even for a FULL 3rd Week.. that's the reason I need to make this essential change.. plus i will not bypass 6 weeks in total. 6 Weeks remains the limit on any case / scenario.

Thanks a lot for the input Whorecules

Regards

Whorecules

Awards
The cycle was supposed to last 6 weeks.. i don't have the OL Tr3n / Epistane to continue even for a FULL 3rd Week.. that's the reason I need to make this essential change.. plus i will not bypass 6 weeks in total. 6 Weeks remains the limit on any case / scenario.

Thanks a lot for the input Whorecules

Regards
I see. If you mean to simply switch and not increase the cycle length, then there shouldn't be any extraneous issues.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Question to the pros.

Was thinking of the possibility, when i run out off OL Tren / Epistane, since it's hard to get (even random company's) Trenavar / Epistane on hands, to continue with just Dermacrine & GP Oral Tren (methyltrienolone) .
Add some extra Tudca or NAC, and run it for a week or two maximum, on 250mcg/day .

Meaning, Dermacrine 4 pumps + 125mcg GP Oral Tren (methyltrienolone) in the Morning
and another half pill of 125mcg GP Oral Tren (methyltrienolone) in the Afternoon.

I really need your input to this guys. edje007 Jebrook unreal89 Whorecules Misfit28 yates84 NattyBoy DonnieM BamBam0319 (Extra mentions were made to people that had responded on my old thread of "Designing" this specific Cycle)

Regards
Isn't methyltrienolone a pretty extreme compound? And for your first cycle??

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
What is this oral tren you speak of?
unreal89 Methyltrienolone. You can see some information regard it on those links:

http://www.bodypharm.biz/oral-steroids-401/gp-oral-tren-6997.html
https://www.steroid.com/Methyltrienolone.php
https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/methyltrienolone/

I see. If you mean to simply switch and not increase the cycle length, then there shouldn't be any extraneous issues.
Whorecules Exactly my thoughts mate.. i will not increase the cycle length, i will just "jump" from one compound to another due to the issues currently with the ban of Trenavar..
Unfortunately while i was planning/preparing the cycle i had bought only a bottle of OL Tr3n / Epistane, and had as a priority to collect the support/PCT supplements first (ALL of them) because running a cycle without any sort of safety would be pointless anyway.. and on my mind, i was like "no prob.. we start with these two, then order the next ones during the running" .. then **** happened.. so here we go.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Isn't methyltrienolone a pretty extreme compound? And for your first cycle??
BamBam0319 No idea.. that's why i tagged you guys, so you can share your thoughts since i 'm not an expert.
I thought that is kinda harsh, thus i said that i will only stay on 1 pill per day, 125mcg in the morning, 125mcg in the afternoon, 2 weeks or 2 weeks and a half to 3 weeks maximum (always depending on how i feel).

Your thoughts on this are important to me so shoot whatever you think on the matter.

Regards

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three weeks of Epi won't do much.. I'd save it until you can get 6-8 weeks in

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
That my sounds pretty harsh I don't think I would run it

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Three weeks of Epi won't do much.. I'd save it until you can get 6-8 weeks in
Woody it's 120 pills of 15mg.. I think even on my dosages schema it goes up to 1 month and a half.. but Tren is the problem. Plus.. I 'm really worried to combine Methylated Oral Tren + Epistane due to toxicity.. am I wrong?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woody it's 120 pills of 15mg.. I think even on my dosages schema it goes up to 1 month and a half.. but Tren is the problem. Plus.. I 'm really worried to combine Methylated Oral Tren + Epistane due to toxicity.. am I wrong?
If it's your first cycle I would definitely not. I'd wait till you knew how you reacted to one methyl before adding another. Your BP and other vitals can take a hit. FWIW, I'd also save the Tren for a later run and just run Epi solo. You should still see pretty decent results

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I agree with Woody here. If you don't have enough tren for a solid cycle of it, just save it. This is your first cycle so you could absolutely get a fantastic experience from epistane alone. DEFINITELY would not recommend using the methyltrienolone.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Woody here. If you don't have enough tren for a solid cycle of it, just save it. This is your first cycle so you could absolutely get a fantastic experience from epistane alone. DEFINITELY would not recommend using the methyltrienolone.
Plus, Tren should be available from our friends in the eastern hemisphere soon so by the time you get ready to run your next stack (Time off = Time on + Time in PCT) you can have Tren and everything ready to go.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You will get gains on epistane

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So your vote is to buy this "Tren Attack" from a company i never heard instead of Oral Tren.....
Where in my post did it say that? I said you'd get a great amount of results from epistane alone. I said nothing about tren. This is your first cycle. Go with one compound, and epistane is perfect for that.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Where in my post did it say that? I said you'd get a great amount of results from epistane alone. I said nothing about tren. This is your first cycle. Go with one compound, and epistane is perfect for that.
BamBam0319 excuse me mate.. that's why i asked again. Well I'm on TREN already and would like to keep the tren up to be honest.. don't get me wrong, i don't doubt your claims about the gains.. but if it's between tren and epistane i would keep the tren ;pp haha.. the real question is between this "tren attack" Trenavar or the Oral Tren

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
17/04/2016 - 2 weeks Update

Front:

Back:

These are Today's photos.
Personally i don't see much of a difference.. just a bit leaner maybe, and more toned.. but definitely not something crazy on the gains side..

Feel free to share your thoughts etc.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Ummm, I don't see Epi in it. The label only lists Trenavar.
I'm already covered on EPI.. i got plenty for the cycle. What i currently miss is TREN which just because i changed my mind on the dosages i 'm going to be left out soon.. :/

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Just buy moar then? Not sure if Tren is banned or whatever (source?) Think it's only some (one that I know of) that taken down phs for the moment. Or just go on with Epi only, should be a good run anyway :)

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Plan on the TREN Dosages was: 60/90/90/90/120/120 .. now i 'm getting (tomorrow morning) on the 4th week, and i really start to think to jump from 90mg to 120mg . Any opinions about that? Is that too much / soon? I don't even have issues of sleep or anything..

As for the TREN, power my self brought Brawn Nutrition back.. so I'm good to go already.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plan on the TREN Dosages was: 60/90/90/90/120/120 .. now i 'm getting (tomorrow morning) on the 4th week, and i really start to think to jump from 90mg to 120mg . Any opinions about that? Is that too much / soon? I don't even have issues of sleep or anything..

As for the TREN, power my self brought Brawn Nutrition back.. so I'm good to go already.
If 90 mg was fine then you're good to go to increase it. Seeing any positive effects?

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
If 90 mg was fine then you're good to go to increase it. Seeing any positive effects?
Nothing WOW really. Neither on strength nor on the looks.. I am kinda disappointed on the progress.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Time to share after PCT Results (2 months after PCT):

7qAWkcn.jpg

mKiZi3w.jpg

Jebrook BamBam0319 Woody edje007 unreal89 Whorecules Misfit28 DonnieM freakstar
I would like to thank all you guys for your contribution to my cycle.. and the time you did spend here to share knowledge and answers on my questions.

Now, After 4 months passed.. I decided to get a real coach, and let the toys and go with the real gear.

Log will be added soon.

CMeJKyF.jpg

Regards,
Frozen

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Test prop and tren enanthate? Interesting combination. I will always recommend tren ace over tren e.

FrozenGR

FrozenGR

Awards
Nice real gear is the way to go
Indeed mate. Totally a different thing.. ph results is childish compared to real gear.

Test prop and tren enanthate? Interesting combination. I will always recommend tren ace over tren e.
Test prop
Tren E (for starters, then switch to ACE so my body doesnt adjust and need higher dosages)
Winstrol inj
Winstrol oral
Proviron
Masteron
:)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Indeed mate. Totally a different thing.. ph results is childish compared to real gear.

Test prop
Tren E (for starters, then switch to ACE so my body doesnt adjust and need higher dosages)
Winstrol inj
Winstrol oral
Proviron
Masteron
:)
Tren ace is better for people who haven't used tren before, because if you get bad side effects you can come off and the compound is out of your system within days. If you're on tren E and you get bad side effects, you get to deal with them for several weeks before it leaves your system.