Epistane

bulkmaster1

Awards
Starting epistane. 20mg caps. 20/40/40/40/40.
Got blockade for on cycle support. Will be supplementing with fish oil, taurine, multi, protein. Obviously a good diet.

Pct nolvadex 20/20/10/10/10
OTC PCT
DAA
Creatine
Cortisol blocker

Any suggestions/comments from experience are surely appreciated. I am 40 years old this week!

bulkmaster1

Awards
52 views and no comments....did I post in the wrong section??? New to this site. Would like to hear others experiences with epistane. Thanks.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Havent ran it myself, but I would have an ai on hand especially if rebound estro occurs.

jaylongjohn

Awards
He is running nolvadex which prevents estrogen from binding to breast tissue receptors so rebound gyno shouldn't be a problem during pct. but Donniem is right. An AI would be nice to have on hand for after pct incase you get extra estro then

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For your cortisol reducer I'd suggest reduce xt during pct . I usually don't go with more than 2 per day though. Even 1 made me feel really relaxed. I wouldn't even go as high as 3.

bulkmaster1

Awards
Is orange triad good for multi and joint support? Also I have decided to do 40/40/40/40 cuz the epistane is 20mg caps..which is stupid...I have ran epistane a couple years back so I should be good. ..didn't do 40 til the last week though.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is orange triad good for multi and joint support? Also I have decided to do 40/40/40/40 cuz the epistane is 20mg caps..which is stupid...I have ran epistane a couple years back so I should be good. ..didn't do 40 til the last week though.
I would run it for 6 weeks. Epi starts to shine after 3 -4 weeks.

4 is a waste in my opinion.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do 40 for 6 weeks?
Yes, 40-45 mg is optimum sweet spot dose for the majority of users. And 6 weeks is optimum to achieve full gains before toxicity begin to outweigh the positives. However, if your body tells you it's had enough at 4 weeks then by all means listen to it.

bulkmaster1

Awards
Okay. One more thing, being the epistane is 20mg caps and I'm taking 40mg, should I take 20 in the am and 20 in the pm. I heard it has a half like of like 6 hours, but 20mg caps don't give me many options in dosing. Thanks for all the feedback.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay. One more thing, being the epistane is 20mg caps and I'm taking 40mg, should I take 20 in the am and 20 in the pm. I heard it has a half like of like 6 hours, but 20mg caps don't give me many options in dosing. Thanks for all the feedback.
Yes, 8 am and 8 pm for example would maintain pretty stable levels.

bulkmaster1

Awards
Thanks. Will this give me trouble falling asleep?

morata9

morata9

Awards
30/45/45/45/45/45 is the best deal. Take 15mg every 6 hour.

bulkmaster1

Awards
I can't because the caps are 20mg. On day 2 now. 20mg @6am 20mg @6pm. I will post as I progress.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
20 and 20 is fine.

Agreed with tbone about the cel cycle assist and tudca. Especially the tudca as epi is methylated.

Same goes for reduce xt as your cortisol control. Start it week 2-3 of pct and run it past your Nolva.

And an ai on hand in Pct is always a good idea.

bulkmaster1

Awards
Okay. Thanks. And this is just in case, otherwise I don't use it correct? If I do need it what's the dosing look like?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay. Thanks. And this is just in case, otherwise I don't use it correct? If I do need it what's the dosing look like?
yes, on hand would be "just in case"... you dont wanna have to scramble and order and wait while your gyno grows haha

for aromasin, typically 12.5mg ed to eod tapering down

bulkmaster1

Awards
On day 4. Feel extremely lethargic. Workouts are so so. Headaches. My wife said I look bigger and she doesn't know what I'm taking...4 days doubtful...anyways any suggestions for feeling tired...headaches? Trying to get enough water and food. I climb and cut trees for a living so some days I don't get what I need. Very physically demanding job. Thanks for all the help!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On day 4. Feel extremely lethargic. Workouts are so so. Headaches. My wife said I look bigger and she doesn't know what I'm taking...4 days doubtful...anyways any suggestions for feeling tired...headaches? Trying to get enough water and food. I climb and cut trees for a living so some days I don't get what I need. Very physically demanding job. Thanks for all the help!
in 4 days nothing that you're feeling should be realtive to the epi unless you're like allergic to it (or something that is in it like rice flour ha)... this is HIGHLY unlikely. You might just be getting sick. Epi typically takes weeks to kick in

bulkmaster1

Awards
I hope I'm not getting sick that would be counterproductive....don't think I could be allergic as I have taken it before...although a different brand..oh well I'll see how it goes.

bulkmaster1

Awards
Fell much better today. Musta been a bug or I was just overtired...still have headaches though.
Looking forward for some results!

bulkmaster1

Awards
Day 8 nothing much going on....same weight...same intensity...

Whorecules

Awards
I've done 3 epi cycles. For some people it kicks in after 3-4 weeks and if you're like me, week 2 is where you feel it. Epistane is a pretty kick ass oral if your training is on point. You're gonna notice one day that it's working and it's only uphill from there haha. Looking forward to seeing your results.

mrgoomba

Awards
I've done 3 epi cycles. For some people it kicks in after 3-4 weeks and if you're like me, week 2 is where you feel it. Epistane is a pretty kick ass oral if your training is on point. You're gonna notice one day that it's working and it's only uphill from there haha. Looking forward to seeing your results.
How was your diet on these 3 cycles? Bulk? Cut?

Whorecules

Awards
For the first one I had no idea what dieting was, 2nd one was cut but I gained muscle, 3rd was small clean bulk of about 200 calories surplus and I gained a ton of strength and quite a bit of size.

Whorecules

Awards
3rd was an epi/trenavar supplement with 10mg of each in one capsule though so that may have added some oomph

mrgoomba

Awards
For the first one I had no idea what dieting was, 2nd one was cut but I gained muscle, 3rd was small clean bulk of about 200 calories surplus and I gained a ton of strength and quite a bit of size.
How did the cut turn out?

Whorecules

Awards
Cut was magnificent actually. Back then I was a lot leaner, as I was going for the bodybuilder look (am now a powerlifter) and I cut down from 250 @25% to around 215 and never measured bf but it was the leanest I ever was. It was a good time. I could tell that it was the epi helping, since I had a hard time keeping the fat off after stopping it. Good stuff. I wouldn't run a ph cycle now, but back then it was the bees knees.

Whorecules

Awards
On that cut, I gained significant strength and looked quite a bit bigger although that may have been due to body fat being lower... Who knows

bulkmaster1

Awards
Day 10. Oh boy did it kick in during my workout today! I was pumped and feeling like a monster! Actually got a couple comments...

bulkmaster1

Awards
Yeah you spoke it into existence, thanks!!!������������������������������

Whorecules

Awards
Enjoy the next few weeks! Just curious, are you going five instead of 6 for safety reasons or do you just not have enough? 6 weeks is the best cycle length with epistane in terms of sides vs benefit.

bulkmaster1

Awards
I have recently started pct...my cycle was okay. I had a problem keeping on weight do to my line of work, but I definitely ripped up especially in my mid section. Muscles are harder and stronger. If I do another cycle I will definitely be stacking with something. All in all it gave me boost in motivation which is always good! Thanks for asking.