Anabolic algorithm- dhea prohormone blend

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Im going to start logging this product as it is stronger than anticipated.I am on day 1 last night i popped two but i wont count that.i could feel it working right away.within two hours i was feeling irritable.im assuming it was the 1testosterone since ive never tried it and ive read it can cause that.i did feel a little more aggressive as if there was some real testosterone working(which i love).usually i stay around 155lb lean and do various weight training.i neglect cardio but i am going to try to run 1-2miles a week thru cycle to keep fat burning since i will be eating like a fat american for the course.i will not miss an oppurtunity to feed my hungry muscles.last night i could already feel the extra glycogen stores.i got a pump from carrying my 5month old child.first time thats happened so i know its not placebo.i have alot of experience with hormones and i consider myself very sensitive to their effects both mentally and physically

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
20160321_205319.jpg

Here is me at 155 day 3 of cycle.more updates later

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Ill be following this log. Interesting to see what dhea does for you.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Day 18 -stuff is legit.i take one in the morning and sometimes one more before training.it is super dry and no gyno.joints are a little dry.strength is up and it seems like my energy is up.im gaining lean muscle and losing fat with no change to diet(diet was pretty good to begin with)i havent been updating because my computer isnt working.im writing on my phone and its not the same.i was planning on updating from my comp so i apologize for not updating.hopefully it will be fixed soon so i can update how im supposed to.