1st Cycle Androvar/Andro the Giant/Super Mandro

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
So I'm approaching this thing pretty aggressively but I'm looking to do my second Mens Physique show, hopefully national level, in the fall.

Stats: 33yom, 5'8" average weight in the 165-175 range. Serious training for around 7 years.

*Starting weight 175 and 12% body fat (bod pod tested)

Doses/supps/diet/workout as follows:

8 weeks of 1andro and 4andro at 330/day. Starting Epi (running for 6 weeks) in the 3rd week at 300/day.

One a day multi vitamin, pure glucosamine sulfate (3grams), fish oil tabs, and blend joint sup at recommended doses although I may up them, joints dried up pretty good, not fun.

Using Protex cycle support for the first month but switching to Damage Control for the 2nd.

Hopefully getting dht blocking shampoo before the end of next week (week 3) since I'm adding the Androvar, however so far no hair sides.

Letrone at 1pill a day to protect against gyno, started about 3 days in cause I got super paranoid. After one month of that switching to Eradicate.

Finishing off with Rebirth and Sup3R PCT... Probably add tudca also because I heard it's better than milk thistle.

Calories at 3,000-3,500 (40P/40C/20F) a day mostly clean.
6 day a week gym schedule, mix of power and hypertrophy training, all kinds rep ranges, 1-2 hour sessions.

Soccer as cardio once a week.

Preworkout is Transparent Labs PreSeries non stimulant.
Also 2 daily doses of Isatori liquid L-Carnitine blend.
Speaking of Isatori, also doing 4 scoops daily of bio gro.

Did take some pics on day 3 of cycle, all relaxed stance, probably do another set tonight (Day 11)

As far as sides go my libido is up and down and having some lethargy issues but I also need to get some more sleep.

Biggest goal is to add upper chest, lats, and a bit more on rear delt, want some quality, keepable muscle mass. Then back to long term nattyville with maybe a Osta cycle on my show cut.

Honestly, I think that all of it so if you made it this far thanks for reading!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
These pics are from last Wednesday (day 3), I don't know if i'll take any tonight, probably wait till Monday morning (day 15) TBH. I wish I would have started leaner, a little too much fun at the Arnold sent my bf from 10% to 12%. Anyways, here pretty much my starting shots.
day 3 front.jpg
day 3 back.jpg

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Not much of an update but week one's average calories were around 3,300-3,500 with a 2 pound weight gain, I just forgot to post it. In the gym I moved up in all lifts except for Wednesday on squats, think it's due to ****ty joint mobility. Upped glucosamine dosing accordingly.

Will weigh in Monday to see what I gained for Week 2.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Been hitting upper chest hard tonight, did a 1RM reverse grip incline bench of 205, preacher curls were also a personal best of 70# for 20.

Croc rows new best of 90# for 12 reps.

Lateral raises first time ever I got 12 reps with perfect form with the 30 pound dumbbells.

Did some deads to round out the night. 315x4 335x4 then finished off 350x4. I have scoliosis so I have to ease into heavy sets with these. My best pull was 455# at 180lbs but that was before I competed and since going down to 150lbs and 4% body fat dead lifts have been my biggest struggle to return to what I would consider to be my usual weight on working sets...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:
Last night felt like a beast at the gym... Even treated myself to a little Debbie oatmeal cream pie...
Working sets on squats:
245x5
255x5
265x5
265x8

Hack squats
90x12
140x8
180x4
180x10

Some other isolation exercises as well.

My scale told me 3 different ****ing numbers this morning so I have no clue what I actually weigh.... That's annoying as piss.

Took some progress shots, not sure why I didn't hold my posture like this in week one photos though so you could actually see my musculature...

Well that's all for now... Headed off for shoulders in a few hours, but for now... Video games...

Attachments

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:
Last night felt like a beast at the gym... Even treated myself to a little Debbie oatmeal cream pie...
Working sets on squats:
245x5
255x5
265x5
265x8

Hack squats
90x12
140x8
180x4
180x10

Some other isolation exercises as well.

My scale told me 3 different ****ing numbers this morning so I have no clue what I actually weigh.... That's annoying as piss.

Took some progress shots, not sure why I didn't hold my posture line this is week one though so you could actually see my musculature...

Well that's all for now... Headed off for shoulders in a few hours, but for now... Video games...

More fullness all over, and looking leaner, abs and back show the difference, chest looks more full as well, keep up the awesome progress.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, need that upper chest to pop

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alittle late but in on this:)

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. This was my exact first cycle as well. Loved it!
Also, everyone is different but I had no hair shedding with the Epi.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. This was my exact first cycle as well. Loved it!
Also, everyone is different but I had no hair shedding with the Epi.
How much muscle did you gain?

I start the epi Andro tomorrow and as soon as SSS processes my Protex and PCT 3x return I'm getting that DHT and Damage Control OCT with my store credit.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
How much muscle did you gain?

I start the epi Andro tomorrow and as soon as SSS processes my Protex and PCT 3x return I'm getting that DHT and Damage Control OCT with my store credit.
I gained a pretty decent amount of size and lost a good amount of body fat. Big strength gains too. Broke a long standing plateau on my bench press. Went from benching 225 for like 5-6 to repping it out for easy sets of 10. Kept all of that strength and size. Really started feeling it towards week 4. It was a really good cycle. Going to do the same one again here soon but going to give OL new product a shot

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I saw you're running Cardarine with your PCT, I was wondering what that was, I'm going to use Super Rhanderol in my PCT.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
lifted67 I ran super rhanderol during my pct after an ostarine cycle and loved it. I'm going to run it during my osta cycle next run because I took 5a hydroxy laxogenin with osta the first time and I really feel it added to the benefits.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
lifted67 I ran super rhanderol during my pct after an ostarine cycle and loved it. I'm going to run it during my osta cycle next run because I took 5a hydroxy laxogenin with osta the first time and I really feel it added to the benefits.
Cool man I appreciate your input, I take it you took advantage of the BOGO that was offered when it first got released?

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Yeah. I had been reading up on rhaponticum before they released it and have always liked their supplements so decided why not, You know? Lol no matter what it's good stuff for sure, even on its own. Kicked in hard for me around week three.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I had been reading up on rhaponticum before they released it and have always liked their supplements so decided why not, You know? Lol no matter what it's good stuff for sure, even on its own. Kicked in hard for me around week three.
I got the 2 bottle deal as well, so I'll have a full 8 weeks to run it, starting with PCT and then a month on it's own, I really want at least 10 pounds muscle added (and stabilized throughout PCT) before I figure out when my next time on stage will be.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
And to answer your original question, cardarine is a sarm that increases endurance/stamina and decreases bf drastically. Super mild.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Nice, good to hear you took advantage as well. Lol my buddies were all telling me I was dumb and all wished they would have listened to me after the third week or so. Rhanderol hasn't really added a lot of mass (4lbs lbm) I mean adding any weight during pct is impressive I think... But the strength is what I though was awesome. Literally hit prs every week while on cycle and off... Pretty sweet run and I'm still going. Ha

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I saw you're running Cardarine with your PCT, I was wondering what that was, I'm going to use Super Rhanderol in my PCT.
The cardarine is more of a fat burner and can give a little boost in energy which was helpful in PCT. With sarms pretty much gone now tho I don't know if it's available anywhere anymore.
I haven't tried the rhanderol yet but it looks interesting. Will probably be a great addition to your pct

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
deepseajs yes I would recommend trying it! You can order cardarine along with a few other sarms etc through Ol UK online.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
deepseajs yes I would recommend trying it! You can order cardarine along with a few other sarms etc through Ol UK online.
Ahh good to know. I have a pretty decent stock pile from the close out sales tho :)

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Yeah buddy. Wish I could've taken more advantage at the time. I have ran some pretty serious ph cycles and I absolutely love ostarine and these new natty supps coming out lately.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I've been seeing recommendations for SERMs even with Osta...I ran S4 for like 7 weeks and didn't use one but I also wasn't really looking for any sides afterwards so I couldn't say if using one would have helped.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Mini update, started Androvar Monday, DHT blocking shampoo and Damage Control OCT on the way... Upped pure glucosamine sulfate dosing to 3 grams powder + whatever is in my joint blend. Fish oil now around 5-6 tabs a day... Joint dryness has subsided a bit.

Scale weight is at 181.4 had a serious cheat day on Monday at 5k calories, currently eating around 2700-3000 calories a day to average at the week around 3250-3500/day. No reason to add a bunch of fat even if on PEDs...

Legs day last night new personal best squats at 4 sets of 7 with 275 on the bar.

Picture update most likely Monday morning.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mini update, started Androvar Monday, DHT blocking shampoo and Damage Control OCT on the way... Upped pure glucosamine sulfate dosing to 3 grams powder + whatever is in my joint blend. Fish oil now around 5-6 tabs a day... Joint dryness has subsided a bit.

Scale weight is at 181.4 had a serious cheat day on Monday at 5k calories, currently eating around 2700-3000 calories a day to average at the week around 3250-3500/day. No reason to add a bunch of fat even if on PEDs...

Legs day last night new personal best squats at 4 sets of 7 with 275 on the bar.

Picture update most likely Monday morning.
Awesome! nice on the squats. I'm actually at 184 something right now so i'm pretty close to around your weight and 275 and 315 are about the perfect weight on squats for me if i want good form.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah people ego lift way too much on squats... If my form isn't perfect I back off the weight.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Starting week 4

Lifts increasing still... Diet got a bit dirty last week but still feel like I'm adding some quality muscle.. Need more upper chest for sure. Back seems to be coming along nicely though.

Forgot to weigh myself before eating this morning so I'll try to do that tomorrow. Hopefully in the 183-185 range.

Finally if anyone wants to PM me any legit research companies please do. My research rat still doesn't have nolva on deck...poor bastard.

Attachments

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
blowing up brethen keep it up.I see gains in shoulders arms and chest

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
blowing up brethen keep it up.I see gains in shoulders arms and chest
Thanks!!! Trying to get that full upper chest, it really held me back in my first show IMO so I've been hitting that ****er hard, but then you know how it goes, can't have a shoulder roll so you got try to balance out back and shoulders too.. basically I hit the gym and on upper body days just try to destroy every muscle fiber from above the abs to the neck lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Mini update: weight is 185 this morning so that's a 10 pound jump over a month and I'm still relatively lean.

Strength is damn good... 110 dumbell (each hand) presses for 4 sets of 8-10

160 lat pull downs for sets of 8

Lots more good numbers I'm too lazy to post but needless to say I'm really enjoying the process.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 update...

Big cheat last night, 7 pieces of pizza and probably 1-2+ pounds of Hershey's chocolate treats lol

Probably pushed my calories for the day into the 6K mark...woke up feeling and looking good though...nice ab definition surprisingly...

So joint sides have lessened, no hair loss (as I said though using a DHT blocking shampoo just in case), am having some serious tweenage looking acne though...forehead looked like the pizza I was eating hahaha, anyways trying to use face scrub upon waking, post gym, and in the shower, hopefully that helps.

PS: when looking around the forums more realized I looked like a dumbass newb not understanding about a SERM, of course alot of sites just say "follow proper PCT," and the laymen is just supposed to *get* what that means...anyways, now I know but I'm sorry so many of you had to pretty much copy and paste your "use a SERM" comment with me just like every other rookie on the boards...haha but seriously I appreciate everyone's help!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Day 28 Hit 190 this morning... Diet got dirty this week but waist size relatively unchanged as is body fat% if my Skulpt Aim is to be believed.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
U ever train any muscles till they cant lift any more?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I finish my workouts like that, on my upper body day I finish with push ups, weighted dips, and pull ups till failure...today I really pushed it hard, 315 on squats, 275 on bench and 365 on dead lifts, just going as hard as possible while still keeping proper form.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Start of week 5:

Feeling good so far, joint sides no longer much of an issue.

Weight is 187 on scale, diet was like 50/50 clean/dirty last week... Calories probably averaging over 4k most days.

Weights continuing to go up in gym... Chest may be getting slightly more developed, back and rear delts seem to be showing most improvement.

Attachments

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice work man!!!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I have 3 more weeks on PH cycle then a month PCT + 2 months Super Rhanderol so... By July I'll be ready to start shedding fat and hopefully keep most of these gains to enjoy summer.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Can see the progress bro.youve made some solid gains.Keep it up!You got some round ass shoulders.Im on day 16 myself.We have a very similar build.Im only 158lbs tho but shredded.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Can see the progress bro.youve made some solid gains.Keep it up!You got some round ass shoulders.Im on day 16 myself.We have a very similar build.Im only 158lbs tho but shredded.
Thanks and yeah getting to the point where I just need to focus on size and not abs has been a mind ****...but I'm really excited to see how this turns out long run, as long as I recover healthy and keep some gains I'm happy

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Word.im the same way.i dont want to have my bf go too high.its not worth it.trying to burn fat without muscle loss is not cool.ive managed to put on about 10lbs of muscle in 16days with these prohormones.no real side effects other than makes me a tiny bit more irritable.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Word.im the same way.i dont want to have my bf go too high.its not worth it.trying to burn fat without muscle loss is not cool.ive managed to put on about 10lbs of muscle in 16days with these prohormones.no real side effects other than makes me a tiny bit more irritable.
I'm feeling like I've added some great size too, but I think I need to back off from 6 days a week workouts at the weight I'm throwing around. Today I tweaked my squad today squats with 305 on the bar and yesterday was feeling it in my shoulder on bench, pissed at myself, don't want any injured right now to stall my progress.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Yea i wore myself out real bad and just took two days off.now im ready to do some compound exercises

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19