6 weeks Bulk to HULK with 1&4 ANDRO

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
All or NOTHING! Time to grow with 1 and 4 ANDRO with the Cyclosome delivery system by LG SciencesToday I will begin my 6 week journey to gain size and strength. I will dose 1 and 4 ANDRO at 300mg each. I will take 150mg in the morning and 150mg in the evening. I will train Monday through Friday and maybe some Saturday's. I will add cardio on week 4. I will consume between 3,500-4,000 calories and my starting macros will be c/379, p/238, f/148 (this will fluctuate). I will lower my calories starting week 4.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457786531.219660.jpg

Starting weight and measurements:
Weight: 181.6
Thigh: 24.25
Calf: 14
Navel: 35.5
Chest: 40
Bicep: 16
Forearm: 12
Shoulders: 48.75
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457786856.180524.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
6 weeks Bulk to HULK with 1&4 ANDRO

UPDATE MAY 16, 2016 (libido) I am very pleased with my results from this stack. I ended up consuming about 3,000 calories per day on average and tapered that down some near the end. I was planning to add some cardio, but that did not happen. My goals were to add size and strength. Both of these were accomplished as you will see as you compare my first post to this post.

Finish: April 21
Weight: 188.6
Thigh: 25
Calf: 14.25
Navel: 35.75
Chest: 41
Bicep: 16.5
Forearm: 12.5
Shoulders: 49.25

New PR's:
Bench press: (start) 265, (finish) 280
Squat: (start) 300, (finish) 315
Deadlift: (start) 385, (finish) 410

I highly recommend this stack to anyone with the goals I had. The only thing I would do differently is substitute the LG 1-Andro for Hi-Tech's 1-Testosterone. These are similar, except the mg per pill is higher in the 1-Testosterone. I want to thank those that followed along and contributed. I will run another, more intense stack in a couple of months and hope you will come along for the ride. Until then, kill them weights!!

Day 25 PCT Bodyweight 183.5
Here is some new observations on the 1 & 4 Andro stack I ran: I was not completely sure how it effected my libido. It seemed as though it had decreased, but now I know it pretty much shut down. Day 21 or so it started to return. My wife helped me realize this when she said, "I thought you became a eunuch or didn't love me or something". And then ask what I was on now. This was the only side effect for me.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461433360.944848.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Rest is over! Day 3 starts and I am off to the gym. Weight was 183 this morning. Training update will be posted in a few hours.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Felt strong today. I hit numbers I have not hit in a long time. Chest and back:
Incline bench
115x15
145x12
175x9
185x5/165x3/135x5

Db flat bench
65x15
75x12
85x10
95x5/75x3/55x4
- I haven't hit 95 in a long time

Incline fly superset with rotary chest
(if)25x15/(rc) 100x8
(rc)100x14/(if)30x12
(rc)115x4/100x3/70x4/(if)30x10

Bent over barbell row
135x15
155x15
185x10
205x8

Lying db pullover
75x10
75x5/65x6

Wide grip lat pull down
130x12
145x12

Leg press machine standing calf raises
195x25
235x25
270x25
310x25

- ran out of time to get third set on pull over and pull down.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4k calories
Enjoy my friend! Subbed for gains

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
4k calories
Enjoy my friend! Subbed for gains
Welcome! I am not sure about the 4,000. If I start adding to much belly fat, I will go down to 3,250-3,500 instead of 3,500-4,000. It's hard enough for me to eat 3,500. We will see.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Good stuff brother!!!!! Can't wait to see this journey!!!!! KILL IT

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powerlifting Paster is IN THE HOUSE!! Strong lifts!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 4. My weight was 181. This day did not go as planned. My stomach has been messed up for a few days (before I started this log), so I decided to take the maximum dose of a laxative yesterday and after 10am only had fluids. Around 8pm all let loose and my stomach felt better. I chose not to lift this morning on an empty stomach and lifted in my basement this evening. I was able to work arms:
- Cable machine is rusty so these weight numbers not accurate
Standing cable curl
40x15
50x15
60x12
80x6/70x6/60x8

Cable tricep extension
40x15
50x12
60x15
90x6/70x6/50x8

Standing barbell curl
55x15
65x12
85x12
105x10/85x10

Seated 1 arm overhead db extension
30x15x4

Triple set: 1 arm db preacher curl/ 1 arm db standing isolation curl/ 10lb plate seated curls
30x15/30x15/10x25
30x12/30x12/10x25
30x15/30x15/10x30

Dips/ supersets 10lb overhead tricep extensions
BW x 15
BW x 20/10x50
BE x 25/10x50

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Still good to keep consistency with workouts, I never usually miss a workout just lower volume and intensity or will not work certain muscle groups if suffering from FLU to prevent pulls / tweaks which can end up being more of a set back.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smart move to delay. Awesome session! You are up 20 lbs since your injury, right?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 5. Weight 183.2
Slow day today. I only hit quads.

Squats
135x8
155x8
175x8
225x5
245x5x3

Squats #2 superset with seated leg extension
135x12/130x15
145x12/160x15
155x12/190x10, 140x6, 100x5

- legs were wobbly after this
- energy was low today
- strength was pretty good

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how tall are you?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
4k clean calories should add on some decent muscle

fordmandiesel

Awards
im in lets do it! good luck brother

Kregal

Awards
I am currently running 1-andro and epi andro. I am feeling lethargic and unmotivated. Tomorrow night I arrive home from travels and will start the 4-andro as well. Will I feel the effects from the 4-andro immediately? I have a playoff basketball game Saturday and don't want to feel slow and tired.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing 1 and 4 andro for nearly 2 weeks, I'm feeling some lethargy myself but honestly it's the joint dryness that has me frustrated in the gym. The lethargy didn't kick in until after the lift sessions luckily.

fordmandiesel

Awards
I am currently running 1-andro and epi andro. I am feeling lethargic and unmotivated. Tomorrow night I arrive home from travels and will start the 4-andro as well. Will I feel the effects from the 4-andro immediately? I have a playoff basketball game Saturday and don't want to feel slow and tired.
it all depends on the person, you might be stuck with the lethargy as your bodys own test is shutting down, 4 andro will help with that but if if kicks in by saturday will be questionable

Kregal

Awards
Damn. Yea last Sunday I had a game and felt like ****. I have some joint supps waiting for me at home too. Genoflex and another compound with apresflex in it. (Good price on Amazon).

How have others combated PH lethargy? Would taking a higher ratio of 4-andro to 1-Andro be a possibility? Since the 4-andro is suppose to give you that alpha feeling I wouldn't consider it to cause lethargy. Someone please chime in for myself and lifted67s sake.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Try a LIGHT dose of caffeine before your game, don't go pre workout level caffeine or you'll sweat your balls off and pass out... I can only use stim free preworkout right now and still feel like hell if I super set due to the BP sides of the Andros

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Blood pressure... Gotta watch your BP on your stack.

Kregal

Awards
Also for those with joint issues doubling my fish oil and water intake helped in 48 hours. Monday I couldn't lift. Now I am crushing back no problem. And I haven't even started the genoflex or joint builder yet. (Apresflex)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm still using a pre, just non stimulant.

Kregal

Awards
Gotcha. I just banged a shot of espresso and it did the trick.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Also for those with joint issues doubling my fish oil and water intake helped in 48 hours. Monday I couldn't lift. Now I am crushing back no problem. And I haven't even started the genoflex or joint builder yet. (Apresflex)[/QUOTE I'm using fish oil, a joint multi blend, and 3 added grams pure glucosamine, I think it'll just need a few days to kick in.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I find 13 grams / or 13 regular omega 3, soft-gels of regular fish oils enough to get 2340mg EPA, and 1560mg DHA. " I dont mind on consuming 13 of them a day but may switch to a liquid form if i plan on running higher doses.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, squats yesterday were a bitch, hip mobility was like 50%

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for sharing guys. How are you dosing the 1 , 4 Andro and whatever else? My energy is good. Joints are fine. I am only on day six though. I have had some stomach issues the past few days and have not been able to hit the calories I have wanted. I do not think its related to my cycle. Illness is going around. I am hoping to get things back on track today. I hope my stomach cooperates.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
1andro and 4andro at 330/day, Epi at 300, fish oils and joint sup at recommended doses although I may up then. Running Protex on cycle right now, but switching to Damage Control after the 1st month is up. Also getting dht blocking shampoo for any hair sides. Letrone at 1pill a day to protect against gyno, after one month of that switching to Eradicate. Then rebirth and Sup3R PCT... Also dosing 4 scoops of bio gro a day for 6-7 weeks.

Calories at 3,000-3,500 a day mostly clean.
6 day a week gym schedule, trying to push myself but need my joints back at 100% before I can go balls out.

No major sides so far, still a bit nervous as I want to finish this cycle without my body being destroyed...on that note I do plan on adding tudca to my PCT.

Libido is up and down, am noticing a difficulty in finishing to be 100% honest but then again I usually last long anyways, may just be other factors as well (last night arms were so sore that missionary was like doing planks lmao.

Find myself really tired right after work but A: I have sleep issues and B: my job as stressful as **** so I'm sure that doesn't help.

Hopefully you have a safe cycle broski.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
That's a pretty intense cycle. I have good guys coaching me along. This is my second cycle and I have dosed as recommended by my team mates who know these products extremely well. The hardest part is getting my calories in.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of food, clean and dirty, lol my biggest thing is not wanting to add any more fat than absolutely necessary. Luckily we have some great bulk food places where I live, 40#s TRIMMED boneless/skinless chicken breasts for like $45...makes the whole process so much easier.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Agree, by keeping fat gains to a minimum you can spend less time cutting, from now on a will try best to re-comp or lean bulk whilst maintain bodyfat within 2-4% so i do not have to spend much time cutting and risking the loss of muscle mass and strength.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'd eventually like to do one show in the Arnold amateur stage in Columbus, if I can do that I'll probably go back to a more health based approach to fitness rather than trying to kill myself to get near pro level.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
And completely natty I lost alot of muscle on my first show cut... Going to try to add alot of HMB to diet this time around.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 5. Weight 183.2
Slow day today. I only hit quads.

Squats
135x8
155x8
175x8
225x5
245x5x3

Squats #2 superset with seated leg extension
135x12/130x15
145x12/160x15
155x12/190x10, 140x6, 100x5

- legs were wobbly after this
- energy was low today
- strength was pretty good
Good stuff brother!!!! Keep killing it!!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
And completely natty I lost alot of muscle on my first show cut... Going to try to add alot of HMB to diet this time around.
Yeah, I did a natty show a few years ago and getting ready for those killed ME. I lost tons of muscle and felt like crap

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I did a natty show a few years ago and getting ready for those killed ME. I lost tons of muscle and felt like crap
How did you get on with the comp, were all other competitors natty, or some using peptides and GH

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I was 150 on stage... Ugh... Hopefully Osta and lots of HMB will help this time around. I gained back 4-5% bodyfat within a week of the show... Damn that post show binge lol