Gm42378

Awards
Going to start my next 8 week cycle in a couple days:

Dosages:

Trenavar 60mg eod
Dmz 20mg eod
Lmg 50mg eod
Sd 30mg eod

The tren and dmz will be taken on alternating days to the sd and lmg.

2 progestins and 2 methyls.

Going to be taking letro 2.5 mg eod to keep estro levels in balance. The argument is that as long as estro levels aren't out of whack then progestin gyno shouldn't be a problem, especially at these lower doses.

I'm interested to see if I can maintain constant blood levels even though individual dosages are 24 hours apart.

This won't be a detailed log as far as stats and workouts and such. More of a journal and reference tool.

6' 2, 195-200 lbs depending on hydration. 37 years old. Lots of oral experience.

My main goal is to gain at least 10 pounds total after pct.

Vitex, p-5-p, and inhibit-p on standby, but only on standby. I'm curious to see if they are even necessary.

Please, your thoughts and advice.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Interested where this takes you. In my experience Inhibit-P and P-5-P were absolutely necessay. Tren is rough. 60 EOD may not require the supports but your body will let you know. I ran Tren 90/day and Trest 125/day (both known for higher instances of gyno). Good luck. I'll check in.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, 10 pounds only with that type of cycle? I think the SD alone can make 10 pounds happen

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wtf. Every other day dosing for everything?
Why did you choose letro versus much less harsh AIs like aromasin or adex?

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
I agree with bambam0391. Letro isn't the best choice. The sides on sd and tren will be ****ty enough. I'd go there only if I had run out options. Aromasin is plenty but if you are prone to gyno try adding caber.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf. Every other day dosing for everything?
Why did you choose letro versus much less harsh AIs like aromasin or adex?
^^^Agreed. The dosing schedule doesn't look optimal. It's sort of like pulsing 4 different compounds 24/7. I imagine blood levels of all compounds will be unstable and hormone levels will be a roller coaster. I don't think this will alleviate sides either with so many harsh compounds. None of these have a particularly long half-life with the exception of LMG.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention the high level of toxicity inherent with several of these. Would make better sense to split these into two separate cycles. SD and LMG for 4 weeks and Tren/DMZ for 6 weeks with proper time off in between. And an AI like Exemestane might be a better choice. Effective and easier on the body.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Not to mention the high level of toxicity inherent with several of these. Would make better sense to split these into two separate cycles. SD and LMG for 4 weeks and Tren/DMZ for 6 weeks with proper time off in between. And an AI like Exemestane might be a better choice. Effective and easier on the body.
Hit it on the head. I'm actually midway through something similar. Did 4 weeks sd and epi then 6 weeks tren, triumphalis, mk677, and dermatrest. I can't imagine how I'd feel with the inconsistencies given how different these compounds work. At least in my experiences.

Gm42378

Awards
Toxicity-wise, I'm really only taking a double stack at any given time. Also, pulsing has proven to be effective with various individuals, and because NO single compound has a long enough half life--24 hours--but still remains in the system to an extent (this has been affirmed many times on these forums--otherwise people wouldn't bother pulsing)I should still have enough residuals in the system to always be relatively saturated. Another point is that although many claim dosing shortly before working out is optimal, some experts on pulsing suggest the night before workout day is the best time to dose when pulsing. With this in mind, my pulsing scheme makes more sense. If you take into account how many people claim pulsing is only 50% as effective as every day dosing, then the fact is I am merely doubling that percentage.

To reiterate:
1) I really don't want to run sd every single day.
2) Pulsing works.
3) Toxicity and blood levels shouldn't be an issue.

Gm42378

Awards
Also, please keep in mind I am only taking a methyl and a non-methyl per day.

If this works then I will have created a method that may be of interest to the bb community, and this record will have acted as my proof of invention.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You just contradicted yourself though.
You said "toxicity wise, I'm really only taking a double stack at any given time." But then you mentioned that even with the short half-lives of oral compounds, they stay in your system to some extent for longer than that. So either way, you're going to have all 4 of those compounds in your system at all times whether you take them every day or EOD.
Sorry, I can see why one would see pulsing can be justified but I don't agree with it. Id rather take full doses for a shorter amount of time and reap the full benefits, then move on with my life.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Also, please keep in mind I am only taking a methyl and a non-methyl per day.

If this works then I will have created a method that may be of interest to the bb community, and this record will have acted as my proof of invention.
At least you have a plan and a reason. And I doubt a forum will change your approach in a significant way. Nor should it. You know you best. I love SD. SD alone will give you the 10 you want. I have a love hate with Tren, haha. But its legit. I wish you the best and I'll follow because I'm super intested to see how pulsing works for you. Go get em.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I also think you will easily reach (or surpass) your goal with the stack. No opinion on pulsing since I have never tried it or looked into it since I know I won't do it. If you log it I'm in for the ride. A stack like this should be logged for scientific and educational reasons and incase you need some opinions or advice.

jaylongjohn

Awards
This does sound very extreme but I am very interested in hearing the results. Superdrol and dmz does sound a bit redundant though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your not really pulsing, the idea of a pulse is to prevent shutdown (in theory) you only have the hormone in your system for a short time and you recover before your next dose because of the half life and blah blah blah. Your swiching hormones back and forth and always havr some hormone in your system. Im not against your idea, im very interested to see what happens and how it works cus when it comes down to it all these theories mean nothing compared to being your own guinea pig and finding out firsthand. Good luck im following for the knowledge

Gm42378

Awards
Okay, dosing schedule:

Starting today--

Tren 60mg
Dmz 40mg
Msten 20mg

Then, the next day:

Sd 30mg
Lmg 50mg

...etc...

I'll be dosing once in the morning and once in the evening--but never the same product on the same day. Going to eat lots of beans, beef, turkey, and shellfish to ward off prolactin naturally.

Just popped the first one and am brimming with excitement--I think I'm already feeling it! Just kidding. Hope it kicks in quickly though--most orals do in the first week for me. Hope everything works out. I hope to gain knowledge. But mostly, I just hope to gain weight!

Until next week...

Gm42378

Awards
Horrible chest workout today:

1 warm-upset 135 lbs 30 times.
3 sets of 225 lbs, 4 reps.
1 cool down set 135 lbs 15 reps...done.

Exhausted. Chest will be my point of reference.

Gm42378

Awards
Change of plans:

New dosing schedule--
Dmz 40mg daily
Tren 60mg daily
Msten 20mg daily

4-8 weeks.

This log is hereby discontinued...