Winter's over, it's time to get LEAN!! a Sparta Nutrition sponsored log

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello friends and AM family. Well here in Arizona we must begin the cutting season a bit earlier than the rest of the country. We are chillin' poolside in April!! I'm very excited to log and run Spartan Lean to help get me ready for the occasion.

A quick bit of recent history. I have essentially been bulking for a year. I began at 195lbs. and with the aid of some crazy compounds and a ton of food I made it all the way up to 230!! But as we know, a bit of that was some fat. So it's time to start stripping it away to see what I've built. So yeah, I know I won't be stretching the shirt sleeves as much, but hoping to turn some heads in exchange. I actually began cutting about 6 weeks ago and have come down to 213 at the moment. I am going to set a goal for 200-205 for the next 6 weeks. That should land me at 8-10% BF. Probably around 12% now.

I will be eating 2600-2800 cals 5 days a week, and 3000 on weekends. Burning about 400+ cals per session with cardio/HIIT. And when I feel the need to let go, I will allow myself to. There's always the next day to dial back in. Carbs hover between 150-250. I don't do well with keto.

I train Monday through Friday. A split of GVT and Strength sessions. But I won't be logging every workout in here. This will be all product and results related. Of course if my experience in the gym is effected, y'all will know!!

Current Stats:
38 years old (today)
5' 11"
213lbs.
Approx. 12% BF

Will be taking 3 caps of LEAN per day. 1 post-workout, 1 before lunch, 1 mid-afternoon (40 days total)
SpartanLEAN_FINAL2.jpg

I am also on self-administered TRT. 215mg/week of Test Cyp (125mg e4d)

It's time to get fuuking serious. I'm not playing around this year. Last year it was easy to just eat and inject and grow. In taking a break from heavy cycling, it's all about discipline. Let's Get It!!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got them myself except for 1.

So looking at myself, other than tightening up the abs and core and losing the love handles, I really want the back and shoulder definition to pop. I've always had a decent chest and arm, I'm thinking I've got some good form in my back and delts if I just get leaner.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457745254.305436.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457745271.020283.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457745285.235373.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457745300.006906.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457745318.535131.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457745334.235366.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457745348.935505.jpg

And this one just for fun

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457745369.629658.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
first- and happy birthday

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Insies

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
In too make my log look like crap :p
Happy bday bro
listen, compared to everyones avatar here, Toren is horrible shape- so were good lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like a sparta takeover here lately...

jmaplewood

Awards
In here! I'll be cutting on lean and osta with you starting Monday!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Thin and crispy buttered pizza dough. Three cheese blend with extra cheese. New York style aged pepperoni. Cooked in a vintage stone oven with smoked hickory wood at the back.

:food:

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
subbing this fun!

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
All up in dis!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Thin and crispy buttered pizza dough. Three cheese blend with extra cheese. New York style aged pepperoni. Cooked in a vintage stone oven with smoked hickory wood at the back.

Uuuuugghhhhh. Damn you Toren, and curse my food intolerances! Time to go eat, I'm hungry :lick:

jmaplewood

Awards

Avatar definetly not helping the cutting. But sounds so good. Come on willpower.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Uuuuugghhhhh. Damn you Toren, and curse my food intolerances! Time to go eat, I'm hungry :lick:
good thing im using spartan mass- blocking you come 29 days for my cut Toren- no subliminal pictures from you :nono:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to add that I started today!!

And welcome everybody. Love this crew already.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

sorry if we hijacked your thread, but we had a food issue, its all toren's fault lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

I'm really diggin' the new approach Dan! Self-discipline and a take no prisoners attitude should put you exactly where you want to be. I'm following your lead.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry if we hijacked your thread, but we had a food issue, its all toren's fault lol
There is no such thing as hijacked with me brother. Just wait, this thing might go any which direction.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
There is no such thing as hijacked with me brother. Just wait, this thing might go any which direction.
ok T, bring out the calzone lmao

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
We give reach arounds
Whoooaaa, hey now. I better go back & read that fineprint...
Not sure my little arms would get around your waist anyway big fella! :lol:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoooaaa, hey now. I better go back & read that fineprint...
Not sure my little arms would get around your waist anyway big fella! :lol:
He's running Lean too, give him a few weeks. Be able to grab that little guy then.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You know I'm allways late for the good **** , subbed brotha!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for da nudez!

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
Subbed.... Running this in the summer with some osta

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here's some metabolites on not that familiar with. I know them in theory but it will be nice to see the practical application.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBADUBDUB ANOTHER SUBD IN DA TUB!!!!!
Subbed.... Running this in the summer with some osta
Ok here's some metabolites on not that familiar with. I know them in theory but it will be nice to see the practical application.
Welcome fellas. Yeah this will be my first rodeo with 7-DHEA, but I like the info I've read on it. The old IL XI-KT treated me really well in a short amount of time a while back. So I'm pretty excited to run it a little higher and longer.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up nice and dry and feeling good. 211.4 on the scale. Vascularity in the gym was insane for an all Arms and Abs blast session. I'll get the wife to get some good pics from all sides tomorrow morning to get them up before this starts taking off.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
What else are you supplementing with at the moment Dma?
Any other recent additions or products that you think will assist or enhance the results from this new Sparta treat?
I'm curious as to what mods you're making to diet, if any, for this cycle too.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What else are you supplementing with at the moment Dma?
Any other recent additions or products that you think will assist or enhance the results from this new Sparta treat?
I'm curious as to what mods you're making to diet, if any, for this cycle too.
Staples are Vitality and AI Sports BCAA intra, Raw Dynamix HydroPro Post workout, Evomuse Gut Health (just started), PWO w/ the occasional Hydro3 on top, Test and Lean. I have some Evomuse Abliderate Advanced that I will add at some point to target the love handles and perhaps tighten up the skin on lower abs. I may save that to use with the 11-oxo TD that I want to follow this Lean with. We'll see.

Diet wise, I am calories focused. I don't sweat macros too much. They tend to fall pretty close to what MFP says they should be for my goal, so I just let them land where they may by keeping calories on point. I will throw in carb heavy days and sacrifice Pro and Fat for loads of cereal and oatmeal every now and then. I love cereal for dinner LOL!!! I do try to monitor sodium and cholesterol though for overall health. So I'm at about a 300 cal/day deficit regularly.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Staples are Vitality and AI Sports BCAA intra, Raw Dynamix HydroPro Post workout, Evomuse Gut Health (just started), PWO w/ the occasional Hydro3 on top, Test and Lean. I have some Evomuse Abliderate Advanced that I will add at some point to target the love handles and perhaps tighten up the skin on lower abs. I may save that to use with the 11-oxo TD that I want to follow this Lean with. We'll see.

Diet wise, I am calories focused. I don't sweat macros too much. They tend to fall pretty close to what MFP says they should be for my goal, so I just let them land where they may by keeping calories on point. I will throw in carb heavy days and sacrifice Pro and Fat for loads of cereal and oatmeal every now and then. I love cereal for dinner LOL!!! I do try to monitor sodium and cholesterol though for overall health. So I'm at about a 300 cal/day deficit regularly.
"Evomuse Abliderate Advanced that I will add at some point to target the love handles and perhaps tighten up the skin on lower abs. I may save that to use with the 11-oxo" good suggestion

Darlz

Awards
Subbed. I have been eyeing this product up lately. Question though. Is 11-DHEA the same thing as 11 oxo?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I have been eyeing this product up lately. Question though. Is 11-DHEA the same thing as 11 oxo?
Yes sir. Difference is, it is a 2-step conversion to 11-ketotestosterone instead of 1. But same target hormone.

Welcome aboard bro.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
You know im in for this bro!

Lets get it

Shin Sprints

Awards
Subbed...I have two bottle arrived a few days ago, interested to see how it goes.

And belated Happy Birthday.