Joedoubledose's 30 day Cerberus log

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457613149.603090.jpg

Stats

Weight:195

Height:6'1"

For everyone following, I will be running Cerberus for 30 days at labeled dosage alongside arimicare pro for cycle support , I will dose once am , once in the afternoon and once preworkout since I usually workout around 7pm now days. I will be following a push/pull/leg split twice a week for a total of 6 days a week , resting on Sunday. I will start this bulk by eating 3,000 calories a day and adjust calories as needed keeping protein and carbs high . Ideally I'd like to make this cycle as clean as possible with little fat gain and would be happy with a good 7-10lbs of muscle . I am running Cerberus solo to show everyone just exactly what it can do , don't hesitate to ask any questions and feel free to chime in this log whenever . Here's me currently
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457613291.823006.jpg

NOW ITS TIME TO UNLEASH THE BEAST !!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, just curious as to what made you decide use cycle support. DHEA derivatives don't cause many sides.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
In, just curious as to what made you decide use cycle support. DHEA derivatives don't cause many sides.
Ahh very good question , I personally am running it for the added arimistane to help add maybe some extra dryness , I've also noticed whenever I take arimistane personally it helps clear up my skin especially on my back. I also like the added benefits of NAC and tudca for liver health just because! So to clarify cycle support is not needed for this product but I will be using it as an addition more so then a precaution .im glad you asked that!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh very good question , I personally am running it for the added arimistane to help add maybe some extra dryness , I've also noticed whenever I take arimistane personally it helps clear up my skin especially on my back. I also like the added benefits of NAC and tudca for liver health just because! So to clarify cycle support is not needed for this product but I will be using it as an addition more so then a precaution .im glad you asked that!
Ok so more of an individual preference thing.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah Joe, excited to see this bad boy in action!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep an eye on the dryness though as Epiandro converts to dht and it's very dry.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this?????? a log full of deliciousness!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
subbed

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the party!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed for magic. and gains. and noodz

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
In!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In this bad boy.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Bumpin this here log :biggthumpup:

clown007

clown007

Awards
In on this! Will be starting my Cerberus on Saturday!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, you're pretty popular, swolemate!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Dang, you're pretty popular, swolemate!
Look out...Puccah's lurking... :wavey:
Joedoubledose - Let's see that ink stretched so thin you need to get it retouched after this cycle! :D

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Just got back from the gym , started this cycle off right with some good volume and little rest time. Today was back and Bi's. So far no sides to note.

Lat pulldown 150x10 150x10 150x10

Close grip pull down 135x10 130x10 130x10

HS row 95x10 90x10 90x10

Seated row 130x10 130x10 125x10

Ez curl bar 40lbs 3x10

Seated DB curls 25's 3x10

Pulley rope curl 70x10 60x10 60x10

pulley curl single hand 30x10 20x10

DB Iso curl 20's 3x10

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of volume, I will be running m140 again in 4 weeks :) might have to consider Cerberus for this. This one has really peaked my interest.

D

Darlz

Awards
subbed! Good products from new companies make me aroused.....:paranoid:

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Just curious as my buddy Dma378 asked the same question in his log , but would you guys like me to post my daily workouts or just stick to giving updates as my cycle goes on ?

D

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to wrap my head around this compound? How close is it to the old Primordial products?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I was trying to wrap my head around this compound? How close is it to the old Primordial products?
In what aspect are you asking? And which. Online specifically ( there are three in Cerberus)

D

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I looked at them on the web and was curious about the Super 1 and 19 Dhea as to what you could see as far as possible gains and sides, and have these been out before by other product names?

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
Just curious as my buddy Dma378 asked the same question in his log , but would you guys like me to post my daily workouts or just stick to giving updates as my cycle goes on ?
Personally I like the daily workouts! I'm all about the training, even if my diet/nutrition and recovery aren't always on point. Plus it's insightful to see what others are doing for their specific goals. Like Smith_69 and his shoulders session yesterday introduced me and a couple others to a new trap builder = The Kleens Press. Keep on keeping on, Teddy BROosevelt!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I looked at them on the web and was curious about the Super 1 and 19 Dhea as to what you could see as far as possible gains and sides, and have these been out before by other product names?
Both are great for putting on size , possible gains are all goin to depend on diet and if you are running a surplus/maintenance/deficit . I believe there are one or two other companies selling these compounds but you can't find these compounds at these dosages for a better price !

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Personally I like the daily workouts! I'm all about the training, even if my diet/nutrition and recovery aren't always on point. Plus it's insightful to see what others are doing for their specific goals. Like Smith_69 and his shoulders session yesterday introduced me and a couple others to a new trap builder = The Kleens Press. Keep on keeping on, Teddy BROosevelt!
Yeah some people may take interest in some of my workouts so why not , allways glad to share and allways glad to learn new things aswell!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The advantage here is in using the two. Like I said 19-dhea, has pretty strong recomp properties in my experience and 1-andro will definitely add strength and size. The addition of epi-andro will help keep things lean and hard as it's 2 step conversion to DHT. A lot of bases covered here in a very intelligent way. You see I see quality gains here. I bet you could easily gain 5 lbs of body weight and drop 2 to 3 percent body fat. That's a pretty conservative estimate.

D

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Both are great for putting on size , possible gains are all goin to depend on diet and if you are running a surplus/maintenance/deficit . I believe there are one or two other companies selling these compounds but you can't find these compounds at these dosages for a better price !
Thanks bud I looked back over it on line and I get it, looks awesome! Now go get it!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks bud I looked back over it on line and I get it, looks awesome! Now go get it!!
going to throw in my.69 cents here, don't forget about the delivery system- huge plus

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Day 2
Placebo is hitting hard or the 19 dhea is allready starting to show its head . I know for a fact I am pushing harder because I'm on cycle but today's pump in the gym was pretty out of the ordinary, one comparable to 3 pills of hydro . My shoulders we're killing me this workout , besides that life is good . Mood is great and I'm looking forward to stuffing my face right now lol.

Chest/shoulders/Tri's

Bb bench 135x10 155x10 175x5 185x3

Pec deck flies 245 3x10

HS Decline press 55 3x10

HS incline press 75x10 65x10
60x10

HS Shoulder press 90x10 80x10 80x10

Dumbbell lateral raises 15lbs 3 sets of 10

Lateral shoulder raise machine 100x8 90x10 80x10 70x10

Tricep pull down 100x10 110x10 120x10

Tricep pushdown 165lbs/ push up super set
165x10/ 10 push ups 165x10/10 push ups 165x8/10 push ups.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457753630.885796.jpg

clown007

clown007

Awards
Good workouts buddy!
Looking forward to hitting the gym with Cerberus! Placebo or not, strong in the gym is a great feeling.