2nd test cycle just wanted a double check

garrison9173

Awards
Planning on running a test e cycle. This time i while be jump starting it with test prop. So far my biggest question would be will my test level be to high if i front load test e and start running prop and then continuing on back to 500 mg a week along with test prop at 50 eod?so far this is the layout
Test prop 50 mg eod
Test e 500 mg a week pin on mundays n thursday
I have arimidex ill be runnin at .5 unless i decide to increase the test amount after twelve weeks which i probably will.
Then i have 10000ius of hcg which im not quite sure the best route to go about using. Being that its my first time.
Nolva40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/25

Any critics would be welcomed .. 1st cycle was last year so kinda wanted a refresher course on having everything right. Thanks

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you're kickstarting with test prop there's no need to front load your test E as well, just would be wasting resources.

garrison9173

Awards
But will my test levels be the same if i dont front load once the test prop is done. From wat iv read frontload also keeps ur levels higher then wat u would if u just starting pinning 250 e3d

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
But will my test levels be the same if i dont front load once the test prop is done. From wat iv read frontload also keeps ur levels higher then wat u would if u just starting pinning 250 e3d
There are people for and against front loading test, and I can understand the reasoning for it but if you're using test prop to kick the cycle off, I don't see why you'd front load too. The point is to have a fast acting compound to work for you until the long Ester kicks in.

garrison9173

Awards
How much and when should i start the hcg? I plan on running 16-18 weeks