First dbol only cycle

Teracio

Awards
Hi guys.sorry if I posted this in wrong thread and feel free to correct me. So this is going to be my first cycle on dbol or any sort of cycle.

I'll be running it at 30/30/40/40 and will be using Nolva as pct for 20/20/10/10.

Just wondering for on cycle if Extreme Labs OCS will suffice as I'm not running a heavy cycle and Arimistane Plus will be useful as an AI whilst tapering off the Nolva to reduce any rebound gyno.

Inb4 all the why don't you stack X/Y with the dbol, it's my first cycle and wanting to make sure the foundations are right before any heavy ****.

6ft1, Lifting for 3 years, 15%ish Bf and 83kgs.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Well 4 weeks of dbol is gonna blow you up just for you to lose it all , arimistane isn't gonna help with the estro sides from dbol. For a first cycle I'd either run lgd for 8 weeks or run one of new products such as Spartan mass for 4 weeks . The reason you're gonna get chewed out over this post in because so many people before you have stated the exact same thing and it's just not a good plan . If you need help setting up a cycle pm me and I'll help you out .

Teracio

Awards
Thanks for the reply Joe, I'll drop you a PM