First Ostarine Cycle - questions

cutsandcurves

Awards
Hey guys so my first post on here. I wanted to get some advice on running an Ostarine only cycle. I've done lots of research on this SARM and below is the cycle I am considering, but first more about me.

Ive been training hard for past 2-3 yrs, have competed in a few mens physique shows and at this point, Im running into a plateau and just want something more.

24 yrs old, 5'8 about 175. Used to various training styles and dieting from competing so I know my body nutrional wise. Ive never ran test or any aas but Ostarine caught my eye.

6 week cycle with Ostarine ed at 20mg

Ive seen many logs where people have ran a full pct, mini pct, or no pct. What do you guys think about pct for Ostarine? If so, what pct do you recommend?

linuxjon

Awards
This probably belonged in the general Anabolic forum, but I'll try helping. I'm 4 weeks into an Osta run myself (first cycle of anything, ever).

I'm running 26mg daily. Planning a full PCT with Nolva 20/20/10/10 and have arimidex on hand during the cycle. From what I've seen, it's foolish not to treat this like any other compound. Some people have gotten away without a proper pct, but most agree it causes some suppression and thus warrants one. Also, some people get Estogen sides and some don't- so having an AI is a good idea.

I'm one of the people it caused a ton of lethargy for. Because of this, I added 4-andro as a test base starting in week 3. Since then, I've been feeling great. Would highly suggest the same to anyone else based on this.

Hope that helps some.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
full pct is the only way to go, for sure. a nice simple cycle to get your feet wet.

Osta persoanlly isn't a favorite of mine due to the suppression for such little gain but its not a bad first cycle as the sides are typically very low and easy to control.

have an ai on hand just in case as some encounter estro issues.

jantios

jantios

Awards
I'd always PCT with a SERM just to be safe. Some can get away with a OTC pct like DAA, but I would only do that if I did bloodwork immediately after the cycle and results of that are good.

linuxjon

Awards
I'd always PCT with a SERM just to be safe. Some can get away with a OTC pct like DAA, but I would only do that if I did bloodwork immediately after the cycle and results of that are good.
Problem with that too is that it takes time to get a SERM delivered. If it turns out you need one, doubt you want to wait 2-3 weeks for shipping.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ostarine isnt a bulker, its more of a maintenance product to be used during deficiencies

cutsandcurves

Awards
Read in your log that you have UC or Crohns? I have UC and am wondering if running Osta will affect anything. I have a very mild case of UC

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Read in your log that you have UC or Crohns? I have UC and am wondering if running Osta will affect anything. I have a very mild case of UC
Osta flares my UC, everytime ive used it. be very cautious.

jantios

jantios

Awards
Problem with that too is that it takes time to get a SERM delivered. If it turns out you need one, doubt you want to wait 2-3 weeks for shipping.
True, that is why I should always keep it on hand and buy it before a cycle. Its not that exoensive, where I live.

jantios

jantios

Awards
I have Crohn's. And I would be very cautious indeed. Everybody is different and flare ups can be caused by almost everything. Only sides im having at the moment is stomach discomfort, but that went 90% away when I split up the dose inthe AM and PM.

jantios

jantios

Awards
I live in Europe, rules are a bit different here, but I dont know all the regulations for USA. I have ostarine from Olympus Labs, not sure If I can mention sources, but I got it from a European supplier.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I live in Europe, rules are a bit different here, but I dont know all the regulations for USA. I have ostarine from Olympus Labs, not sure If I can mention sources, but I got it from a European supplier.
The only stores you can reference are the ones who are sponsors here (none of which are eu iirc

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
On not much just low dose of a 5-asa daily.

"isn't a bulker" lol. Osta is great for increasing progressive overload, recovery and ultimately gains.
What's funny? ostarine is a poor choice if bulking is the goal... It's best suited for muscle preservation...

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys so my first post on here. I wanted to get some advice on running an Ostarine only cycle. I've done lots of research on this SARM and below is the cycle I am considering, but first more about me.

Ive been training hard for past 2-3 yrs, have competed in a few mens physique shows and at this point, Im running into a plateau and just want something more.

24 yrs old, 5'8 about 175. Used to various training styles and dieting from competing so I know my body nutrional wise. Ive never ran test or any aas but Ostarine caught my eye.

6 week cycle with Ostarine ed at 20mg

Ive seen many logs where people have ran a full pct, mini pct, or no pct. What do you guys think about pct for Ostarine? If so, what pct do you recommend?
What kind of Ostarine Gains are you looking for?

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hello

would you recommend running the Ostarine at 20MG ED alongside a 50mb does of S4 and 10MG does of Cardarine??

THis is the current stack im looking at.

Thanks!!!