LGD-4033 / MK-677 Log

• Thread starter Deleted member 238667
  • Start date

Deleted member 238667

Hey guys!

I have a bottle of LGD and a bottle of Ibutamorin (MK-677).

My plans are to run a 6-8 week cycle depending on if I start seeing symptoms of bad supression. I'm expecting a little and I am prepared to take care of those issues as they come. I decided to take the LGD at 10mg for the first 2 days to hopefully get it in my system a little quicker, then I'm going to start 5mg. MK-677 I'll be taking 25mg daily in the AM. This bottle only has 30 servings so after that, I'll probably spend a little extra and get some liquid form a reputable company.

I decided to run a log after already starting my cycle so I'll catch you all up! I ordered them both at the same time and they arrived at different times. I don't consider myself a hardcore lifter at all. I have a very busy lifestyle and can't perfectly follow a diet program, but I try to eat as much as I can and get as much protein as I can. It's always been a struggle to get weight and keep it on, but hopefully this cycle helps. I am following Mike O'Hearns Power Bodybuilding program when I can. If something comes up on a day I'm supposed to train, I just do it the next day and cut out rest days if I have to. I've been lifting for 4 years but just started to get a lot more serious in the last year.

Starting weight: 154.5 BF around 3.5-4% (Using a scale that I believe measures a pound too light.)
My goal is to bulk up during this cycle and hopefully break 170 at least. I'd also like to see some strength gains.

Disclaimer: I am in no way, shape, or form an employee, rep, or affiliate to either of these brands or any sports nutrition brand. I bought these supplements with my own money. I will be logging my 100% honest opinion about these products.

Day 1 - 3/2/2016

LGD Ultra - 10MG

Had horrible cramps after taking 2 capsules in one dose on a near empty stomach. I recommend washing it down with a lot of water!

Leg day: Didn't notice too much out of the ordinary.

Day 2 - 3/3/2016
LGD Ultra - 5MG Morning, 5 MG Evening

Started to feel very euphoric near the end of the day. Not like a high but I was just in a great mood with confidence and happiness.

Rest Day: My legs are slightly sore but not as sore as normal. I'm saying it could be the placebo effect this early on.

Day 3 -3/4/2016
LGD Ultra - 5mg AM
MK-677 - 25MG Afternoon

I was still in a great mood all day! At work in the afternoon I had a few protein bars and quite a few crackers. I drank a lot of water to prepare for the MK-677. About an hour or two after dosing the MK-677, I become hungry enough to eat a whole thin crust pizza. Normally I wouldn't have this much of an appetite several hours after eating that much at work but that too could be the placebo effect.

Shoulder Day: Felt slightly greater pumps than usual and my muscles did not seem to get as fatigued as usual. Minor changes. LGD might be finally kicking in.

Day 4 - 3/5/2016
LGD Ultra - 5mg AM
MK-677 - 25MG AM

My sleep last night was slightly different. I normally don't recall having dreams at all unless they're very signifcant, but this morning, I remembered having several dream, nothing specific, I just remember that I had them. I was super groggy when I woke up but once I forced my butt out of bed, I felt well rested and awake. I felt pretty good today. Not as euphoric as the last two days, but a little better than normal. I was hungrier than normal today but it wasn't a sudden hunger attack like most people logging MK-677 report. I was just more hungry throughout the day and felt the need to eat more often and in slightly greater quantities.

Arm day: Pump was much greater today. I felt a pump after 1-2 sets of bicep curls and it did not go away until later that night. My triceps were really pumped too. It was a challenge to fully extend my arm.

Will continue to update as I am able to but I might have to do multiple days in one post!

If anyone has any questions, advice or suggestions, please feel free to comment! Just please try to be constructive and kind! We're all in this journey together!

jantios

jantios

Awards
Good luck! Will follow because I might be interested in running LGD some time!

Deleted member 238667

Day 5 - 3/6/2016
LGD Ultra - 5mg AM
MK-677 - 25MG AM

Had a pretty late night last night, but I could remember a few small details about my dreams. Which is not normal at all and leads me to believe the MK-677 is working. My mood was about average today, and I got pretty tired several times throughout the day.

Back Day: Pumps were pretty crazy today. I was getting pumps in muscles I didn't even directly work. Especially my forearms. They're actually pretty sore. I read another log on LGD where the logger said he experienced some forearm soreness too, so this does not sound too far out of the norm.

I weighed myself on an empty stomach before dinner tonight, subtracted the 1.6 lbs that my sweats add and got 158. 3.5 lbs in 5 days! I have been eating a lot more the last few days but I credit the MK-677 at least half of this due to water weight. Again, this is one of the sides I was expecting from reading other's logs and reviews. One guy claimed to gain 5 lbs in a week! I don't think the bloat is very visible at all in the mirror. I do feel/look slightly bigger, but not too much more "wet" looking.

Deleted member 238667

Part of the reason I put on a lot of weight in a few days could be switching from Creatine HCL to Monohydrate. That could cause more water retention and swelling too, but I'm not sure.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Part of the reason I put on a lot of weight in a few days could be switching from Creatine HCL to Monohydrate. That could cause more water retention and swelling too, but I'm not sure.
No, probably not. There isn't a big difference. Companies tried to hype up creatine HCl and other new forms of creatine just to try to make more money off of them. Creatine is creatine, and monohydrate is the cheapest so when buying it as a solo product I always go with that.

Deleted member 238667

No, probably not. There isn't a big difference. Companies tried to hype up creatine HCl and other new forms of creatine just to try to make more money off of them. Creatine is creatine, and monohydrate is the cheapest so when buying it as a solo product I always go with that.
Awesome, thank you!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome, thank you!
No problem. I would probably attribute your weight gain to increased food intake and possibly slight bloating from the MK but that's a fairly fast reaction, I'd be surprised if you started retaining water that quickly.

Deleted member 238667

No problem. I would probably attribute your weight gain to increased food intake and possibly slight bloating from the MK but that's a fairly fast reaction, I'd be surprised if you started retaining water that quickly.
I don't know, it was just a lot faster than I expected. But I'm using the same scale, I weighed on an empty stomach and even subtracted for my clothes.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ok, subbed

are you going to stick at the 5 mg of lgd or going to increase? reason i am asking is because some decide to take this up a lot higher than needed. remember it has a longer half- life and i am assuming the caps are 5 mg per dose? when you hit 10 - do that by the 3rd week and stay at that. my sweet spot was 7.5 but i was using a liquid for my research. i went to 10 but simply was unnecessary.

with the Mk- a lot of people are noticing a bloat in the mid-section? have you noticed that? if you do, please let us know and any changes in the diet.

i know its a lot to ask especially since this is not sponsored but i promise it will be worth your while down the road. especially when you want to do a sponsored log later on.

so far so good bro and any questions, please dont hesitate to ask any of us

Deleted member 238667

ok, subbed

are you going to stick at the 5 mg of lgd or going to increase? reason i am asking is because some decide to take this up a lot higher than needed. remember it has a longer half- life and i am assuming the caps are 5 mg per dose? when you hit 10 - do that by the 3rd week and stay at that. my sweet spot was 7.5 but i was using a liquid for my research. i went to 10 but simply was unnecessary.

with the Mk- a lot of people are noticing a bloat in the mid-section? have you noticed that? if you do, please let us know and any changes in the diet.

i know its a lot to ask especially since this is not sponsored but i promise it will be worth your while down the road. especially when you want to do a sponsored log later on.

so far so good bro and any questions, please dont hesitate to ask any of us
Correct, the capsules are 5mg each. I might raise it on Week 3 but if I'm seeing consistent gains, I'll probably stay at 5mg to prevent unnecessary suppression.

I started seeing a small amount of bloating in my stomach area, but I started drinking a ton of water and that subsided.

Deleted member 238667

Day 6 - 3/7/16
LGD Ultra - 5mg AM
MK-677 25 MG AM

Sorry for the late post!

Last night I only got around 5 hours of sleep. Today was an active rest day, I played tennis for 2 hours. Hunger is definitely becoming noticeable at this point. After my tennis, I got home and ate a medium sized bowl of pasta, I was very hungry again probably an hour or less later so I ate three turkey burgers (240 cal each) and was hungry again within an 1-2 hours, so I had a large protein shake. I'm not sure if this is attributed to the LGD., or the MK, probably a combination of both, but this hunger increase is definitely going to help my gains!! I've always had a lacking appetite. I was in a very good mood throughout the day and had a great since of well-being until I started to make bad shots at tennis. That definitely brought on a lot of aggression. I hit a tennis ball into the fence and it got stuck, and there was a lot of racket slamming. I'm normally get in my own head a lot when I play but this was a new level of anger. (It didn't get to the point where I was taking it out on people.) I don't think this is the LGD, I think this is more of a lack of sleep and self disappointment.

Active Rest: Still sore from my back workout. Have work, tennis and a soccer game tomorrow but I'm hoping I can get in a decent chest day, and also get a better amount of sleep.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
second week of my LG was hungry a lot as well- how much protein are you taking in a day?

Deleted member 238667

Day 7 - 3/8/16
LGD Ultra - 5mg
MK-677 25mg

I normally don't update this early but I noticed a major change in the last 24 hours. I probably got 6-7 hours of sleep last night but I had really vivid realistic dreams last night. If I have them again tonight, I'm sure that's a sign the MK-677 is not only real, but starting to work. Have work, tennis, and a soccer game tonight, but I hope to get in a chest workout.

I will update this post after doing so. Just wanted to post this one early to let everyone know the MK-677 is most likely real and working. (On the 4th night too)

Deleted member 238667

second week of my LG was hungry a lot as well- how much protein are you taking in a day?
As much as I can. My lifestyle is currently too busy and dynamic to track macros and have the same diet everyday. This summer it will be easier to maintain a solid diet.

But I would estimate at least 200g per day. I normally have a protein shake for breakfast and one post-workout. Each shake is 2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey along with 16 oz of 2% milk. That totals up to around 64g each. I also drink milk and eat protein bars throughout the day and normally always have at least 4oz of meat for lunch and probably 8oz for dinner. If not, I like to use casein before I go to bed.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ry

its here

Deleted member 238667

Sorry for the late updates guys! I've been really busy lately!

Day 8 - 3/9/2016
LGD - 5mg
MK-677 - 25mg

Even though my chest workout last night was sub-par to say the least, I feel like I had a good workout. I'm noticing a little bit of sleepiness today but I also didn't sleep much again last night.
I think the LGD I have is the real stuff, but the MK-677 is most likely not. It could be, but I'm not feeling the effects, might up my dosage a little.

Didn't have time to get a good workout in. Did a little cardio but I worked late today. I'm going to kill my legs tomorrow though!

Deleted member 238667

Day 9 - 3/10/2016
LGD - 5mg AM / 5mg PM
MK-677 - 25 AM / 12.5 PM

Today I'm going to up my dosage a little for MK-677, maybe even LGD too. I had a mass gain shake this morning at around 8:30 am that was 900 calories and a protein bar about an hour later which was 200 calories. At 10:30, extreme hunger hit me like a truck. I wanted to eat everything. I was beginning to feel dizzy and lightheaded due to extreme hunger. I decided to have a cheat meal at Wendy's for lunch. The totals for the meal: over 1700 calories and at least 75g protein.

Training: I killed legs today. I felt stronger and felt like I could go on for longer. The LGD effects are noticeable at this point. I started to feel a pump after my first set of really light weight squats for warm up. I decided to add some sets of leg extensions at the end because I wasn't done torturing my wheels just yet.

Weight: 157.5 I lost a small amount of weight over the last few days, but it was definitely the small amount of fat/water I accumulated. I'm still about 3lbs up from the beginning of the run.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on mk677 in pct. I wouldn't give up on yours just yet. If you look into mk677 on this site you'll see that it's intend for long runs. 9 days is probably too soon to call it bunk. The hunger is most likely from mk677. It makes you very hungry. 25 mg is too high a dose for many people, including me.. I dialed it back to 12 mg and it's more manageable. Iam no expert but upping above 25 mg of mk677 right now might be a little over doing it.
Buuuuuuut..........I'm no pro, just been reading my logs for the last 6 months. It's a slow process

Deleted member 238667

I'm on mk677 in pct. I wouldn't give up on yours just yet. If you look into mk677 on this site you'll see that it's intend for long runs. 9 days is probably too soon to call it bunk. The hunger is most likely from mk677. It makes you very hungry. 25 mg is too high a dose for many people, including me.. I dialed it back to 12 mg and it's more manageable. Iam no expert but upping above 25 mg of mk677 right now might be a little over doing it.
Buuuuuuut..........I'm no pro, just been reading my logs for the last 6 months. It's a slow process
Yeah, the hunger is still there but it's a slow hunger throughout the day. Most people say they get really aggressive hunger like 20 minutes after taking it.

Deleted member 238667

Day 10 - 3/11/2016
LGD 5 mg AM/ 5 mg PM
MK-677- 25 mg before bed.

Nothing too different today. Still feeling more hungry throughout the day than I was 2 weeks ago.

Today was a rest day. I'm not really super sore from legs yesterday, but I can tell I trained them.

Deleted member 238667

Day 11 - 3/13/2016
LGD 5mg AM / 5mg PM
MK-677 12.5 mg PM

Today wasn't the best day for training. I think a large combination of things, including the time change, messed with me.
I noticed I'm looking a little less cut than normal, but that all goes along with bulking. You gotta have the marble before you chisel out a statue.
My strength is definitely up though, I'm really enjoying my log so far.

Back day: Did some moderately heavy deadlifts as my core lift, nothing spectacular. My head really wasn't in the game tonight and I apologize.

Weight: 158.2 (Empty Stomach)

Also, can anyone recommend a good Bodybuilding program? I know programs aren't a one size fits all thing, but I'd like to hear some recommendations. I finish my Strength program tomorrow and want to move on to a mass building one.

Deleted member 238667

Sorry I haven't had timer to post, My grandfather was sent to the ICU during this time period. But I did take notes.

Day 12 - 3/14/2016
LGD 5mg AM / 5mg PM
MK-677 12.5 mg PM

Nothing too spectacular to report. I'm getting a little visually bigger.

Rest Day.

Day 13 - 3/15/2016
LGD 5mg AM / 5mg PM
MK-677 25mg PM

Going to raise my MK-677 dosage back up tonight. I'm definitely gaining strength more than I would be naturally able to. Appetite is still great and lifts are great. The only negative I could complain about is I'm feeling tired throughout the day.

Active Rest Day. Did a little cardio and played tennis.

Day 14 - 3/16/2016
LGD 5mg AM / 5mg PM
MK-677 25 mg PM

I've been on for two weeks now and I'm loving it! I would totally recommend this cycle to a friend. My dreams last night were much more vivid at 25mg of MK-677. I think that might be the sweet spot for me. I'm still looking visually bigger and have had a few comments made about my arms looking bigger.

Chest/Triceps: Great lift today. Huge pumps that lasted for awhile. My bench press has went up 12.5 pounds and I could get in an extra rep or two.

Day 15 - 3/17/2016
LGD 5mg AM / 5mg PM
MK-677 25 mg PM

I weighed myself today and all I can say is... WOW. I used to struggle gaining 1 lb a week, but I've gained over 4 each week on average. This is insane. My bf% only went up about 0.5-1%.

Leg Day: Smashed through leg day with a passion. The pumps were so great I had trouble walking up the stairs.

Weight: 161.5 Lbs (Wearing only compression shorts in the AM.)

Day 16 - 3/18/2016
LGD 5mg AM / 5mg PM
MK-677 25 mg PM

I'm feeling so good about this cycle. It's amazing. No negative side effects at all yet and I've gained a lot of weight already. My appetite is still way up. I've been using weight gain shakes along with whole food meals. I haven't gained a noticeable amount of fat, but I'm sure after the cycle is over, there will be a little cutting/recomp to do.

Active Rest Day.

Day 17 - 3/19/2016
LGD 5mg AM / 5mg PM
MK-677 25 mg PM

Back to real time updates. Sorry about that.
I'm still feeling great about my lifts. I've gained a little over a pound since I weighed myself 2 days ago. Still no negative side effects.

Shoulders: I PRed on barbell shoulder press today. If I had enough time, I would have extended my workout. LGD really helps with fatigue during your workout and MK-677 helps with recovery from longer/harder workouts.. Very synergistic when you combine the two.

Weight: 163

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'll be starting LGD soon..nice to get some real world use before I take it..my buddies have been on a cycle of it..said their thirst went through the roof..you?

Deleted member 238667

I haven't really noticed too much increased thirst. But I normally drink a lot throughout the day. I've been drinking a lot of milk too so I can pack some extra calories into my diet.

Hunger is the main thing I've noticed. That's probably what really helped me gain 8 pounds in 2 weeks.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sorry to hear about your GF

is there any reason why your spacing your LG dose? I thought about doing that but with the long half life, i choose not too. Just curious

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'll be starting LGD soon..nice to get some real world use before I take it..my buddies have been on a cycle of it..said their thirst went through the roof..you?
yes mine did- some days i felt like i was in the middle of now where, water, i need water lol

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
yes mine did- some days i felt like i was in the middle of now where, water, i need water lol
Thanks for update on that..I'll make sure I have the H2O handy

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks for update on that..I'll make sure I have the H2O handy
again, wasnt every day, just weird ! but man, i tell ya sometimes just didnt seem to have enough

Deleted member 238667

sorry to hear about your GF

is there any reason why your spacing your LG dose? I thought about doing that but with the long half life, i choose not too. Just curious
Thank you.

I space it out just so I don't have to worry about precise timing. Plus that way I never have to worry about all of the LGD in my system going through a half life. But other than that, not really any justified reason.

Deleted member 238667

again, wasnt every day, just weird ! but man, i tell ya sometimes just didnt seem to have enough
I hardly notice extreme thirst, but when I do, it's normally at night or when I wake up in the AM.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thank you.

I space it out just so I don't have to worry about precise timing. Plus that way I never have to worry about all of the LGD in my system going through a half life. But other than that, not really any justified reason.
no it does. different preferences- thanks for keeping the log going

westcoast001

Awards
Thanks for logging. Have you noticed any stomach issues with the lgd? I know you mentioned it earlier just wondering if that's continued? You taking it on an empty stomach? Cheers

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it's going well, I'm planning the same cycle soon but gw added, have you noticed any shrinkage downstairs? And if so, what do you have on hand just in case?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates? I'm considering Hardcore's MK-677 now that Ghar1ne is discontinued. Would love to hear more of your thoughts as your cycle progresses.

Deleted member 238667

Thanks for logging. Have you noticed any stomach issues with the lgd? I know you mentioned it earlier just wondering if that's continued? You taking it on an empty stomach? Cheers
Besides it being empty all the time, not really. And I take it in the AM on an empty stomach, PM is a few hours after dinner.

Deleted member 238667

Day 24
Standard dosing

No major changes over the last few days so I didn't really have much to log, I'm still having the same hunger, strength increases are steady, etc.

Leg day
Hit my legs today. Had great lifts and my legs are noticeably bigger and stronger than my last leg day.

Weight: 162

Deleted member 238667

Thanks for the updates man
Of course! Sorry I haven't been super active, there's just only so much time in a day and there really aren't many huge changes very often. Just steady accelerated gains, hunger, and pump.

westcoast001

Awards
I hear ya man no problem. Have you noticed any fatigue or shut down symptoms? U still at 10mg?

oddryoga

Awards
Any suggestion on where I should purchase the MK 677? I used to do the pill form of MK ULTA which was the bomb. But it was discontinued through blackstone labs. I have yet to see anyone recommend a source or specific MK 677 product. Your thoughts/suggestions?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Any suggestion on where I should purchase the MK 677? I used to do the pill form of MK ULTA which was the bomb. But it was discontinued through blackstone labs. I have yet to see anyone recommend a source or specific MK 677 product. Your thoughts/suggestions?
Are you new to this board? I can't think of any other reason for why you only know of BSL as a source for MK 677. That said, we can't source that stuff anymore so good luck.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just spend the afternoon reading about mk677 on this site.
LOTS of sources.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to bring up an old post but if you here op, how did it end up?? Lol

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bring up an old post but if you here op, how did it end up?? Lol
Was wondering the same myself? thinking of doing the same run myself and wondering how it ended up, what sort of PCT was run and how much of the gains were kept

Cory123

Awards
its been a month off of LGD and mk. I have kept my strength and most of the muscle. 15lb gain in 10 weeks. With PCT, test boosters, and laxogenin. I only felt lethargic for the first week of the PCT. no other side effects were experienced.

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Just started MK hoping this to be a good bulking run. Any tips or tricks let me know