Running Super Mandro, Andro the Giant and Androvar!

Hegemon1984

Hegemon1984

Awards
Hey! I'll be using Super Mandro, Andro the Giant and Androvar on a 6 week cycle. Before I begin, I'm 5'6'', 160 lb, 23 year old ectomorph with 1 1/2 year lifting experience.

This will be my first PH cycle, here's what I'm thinking

Supplement Schedule:

Week 1:
Super Mandro (3 caps per day; x2 w/ morning pills, x1 at night)
Androvar (4 caps per day; x2 w/ morning pills, x2 at night )
Andro the Giant (3 caps per day; x2 w/ morning pills, x1 at night)
Epiq Phosphatidic Acid (5 tabs a day; 30 minutes before gym)

Week 2-3:
Super Mandro (4 caps per day; x2 w/ morning pills, x2 at night)
Andro the Giant (4 caps per day; x2 w/ morning pills, x2 at night)

Week 4-6:
Super Mandro (5 caps per day; x3 w/ morning pills, x2 at night)
Andro the Giant (5 caps per day; x3 w/ morning pills, x2 at night)

On-Cycle Support:
Blockade on Cycle Defense (3x daily)

PCT:
Post Cycle 3X

The total cost is over $600. This is not including food I'll be bulking up on. Thoughts? Suggestions? How high do you think my gains will be?

linuxjon

Awards
I have zero familiarity with Epiq Phosphatidic Acid.

The Mandro/Androvar/Andro look okay to me. You're going to need a real SERM in PCT though.

Also... Personally wouldn't bother with cycle support for that either. Just me though.

More experienced people will chime in I'm sure.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I bought Rebirth by BLR as my PCT, I'm running the same cycle and Rebirth has a "legal serm" in it, or so they say.

Also I upped my PCT to Sup3r, it's more comprehensive than PCT3x.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd advice just picking up nolva or clomid for pct. It will be stronger and better than rebirth in my opinion.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That means I'll have to put on my detective hat and find a trustworthy place to get it, ugh...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I run Sup3R, Rebirth, and nolva won't that be total over kill?
Nope. You could do serm+ super pct if money is an issue and you will be fine

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, appreciate it

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks much, now I just need to find a place to get the SERM

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
How's the cycle going?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Gordukes

Awards
'm 26. New to the site. And the forum. Any advice or tips or general pointing in the right direction would be appreciated

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
'm 26. New to the site. And the forum. Any advice or tips or general pointing in the right direction would be appreciated
Of course. What are your current stats and supplement history? What are your goals?

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
I have three more days on a cycle almost exactly similar to this. I did it for 4 weeks though. I went from 180 to 200. I will post pictures and my cycle exactly here when I get back to my place. Debating on jumping onto my next cycle here soon.. any thoughts on doing that other than cycling off of this?

Bow33

Bow33

Awards

Don't mind my gay face on the first one lol. It was to my girl. I'm deployed right now. The first one was day one of it. And the second was week three. I gained 20 lbs. and raised 2/3% body fat I'm guessing.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Don't mind my gay face on the first one lol. It was to my girl. I'm deployed right now. The first one was day one of it. And the second was week three. I gained 20 lbs. and raised 2/3% body fat I'm guessing.
More importantly ( at least to me)
How much did strength go up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arms and delta grew a really good amount in 4 weeks. You did gain a little fat but I can tell you also gained a good amount of muscle as well. Good stuff

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
My strength gains where awesome.. I went from 225 bench 5ish times to repping it 15+.. squat went from 315 to 365. Deadlift from 465 to 515 single. And reaping 405 for 10 multiple sets.

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
As far as sides.. i didn't have any problems other than I was constantly drained.. I have never slept this much in years.. but once I slam some preworkout and in the gym I was good..

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My strength gains where awesome.. I went from 225 bench 5ish times to repping it 15+.. squat went from 315 to 365. Deadlift from 465 to 515 single. And reaping 405 for 10 multiple sets.
1 andro is superior as far as legal prohormones go it gives you real life strength gains

Bow33

Bow33

Awards
I'm pleased with this. It was a rough month. But I wanted a good solid base before I start my tren/sust cycle.. the only hard thing will be to finish my pct before I start haha

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Results look pretty good. Can you let me know your macros and exercise routine Bow33. I am giong to start this soon. I already have evverything from Olympus Labs UK

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy expensive cycle for barely any gains.
These are keepable gains and I would hardly say minimal. Granted they aren’t as powerful as superdrol or something but they’re relatively mild on sides and recovery seems much more manageable in my experience and others. At these doses (even before the hi-tech issues) at price per serving hard rock and OL were the best. Thousands of people have ran these with great success and many of them return for more :)