What would happen?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So, looking through my calendar, and trying to figure some things out.
My 6 week tren ace run will end in about 3 and a half weeks (approximately March 19-20). Knowing myself, if the rest of this cycle goes as well as it's been going so far, I'm going to want to extend it. The issue here is that I am going to be out of town March 28-April 2. I am flying and I don't really want to bring vials on the plane with me. If worst comes to worst, I have some friends driving instead of flying and I could probably ask them to take my gear with them.
My question here is: Should I do that? I shouldn't take 5+ days off of such a short ester, right? That would throw my hormones all out of whack.
Should I just end on a good note and stop the cycle after the initially planned 6 weeks, that way I can start my next cycle sooner?
Just looking for some input, it's always better to have a couple brains to analyze a decision versus just my own. Thanks guys.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you going to train when you are away?

BTW - T-Bone is dependable as the sunrise!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Are you going to train when you are away?
If anything, it's going to be bodyweight exercises. I don't think I'll be paying to attend a gym. It's for spring break and I'll be with a big group of people.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long will you extend it? Even if you don't train having TA in your system is Spring Break elixir IMHO if I still did a spring break ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How long will you extend it? Even if you don't train having TA in your system is Spring Break elixir IMHO if I still did a spring break ;)
Idk, sky's the limit I suppose. I've got 2000mg (10 mL, 200mg/mL) on the way. I have more than enough test and I'll have a surplus of oral winny too.
Lol what do you mean by spring break elixir? Just feeling like a beast?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk, sky's the limit I suppose. I've got 2000mg (10 mL, 200mg/mL) on the way. I have more than enough test and I'll have a surplus of oral winny too.
Lol what do you mean by spring break elixir? Just feeling like a beast?
Yup. As for the OT - IDK.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I am no expert but I'd just end on a good note and then enjoy your spring break without getting to silly (drinking too much).

You are still young and have many cycles ahead of you.

Question, did you already plan this spring break vacation at the time you did your cycle planning? If not, then lesson learned (I mean that in a nice way and not in a dick way)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I am no expert but I'd just end on a good note and then enjoy your spring break without getting to silly (drinking too much).

You are still young and have many cycles ahead of you.

Question, did you already plan this spring break vacation at the time you did your cycle planning? If not, then lesson learned (I mean that in a nice way and not in a dick way)
I actually did have it planned to end the cycle right before spring break. I was just considering options!