Test prop

Razo44

Razo44

Awards
I plan on running test-prop 100mg every other day for 8 weeks. Taking HCG to keep my body producing test on cycle and after. Then taking nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25. Alon with milk thistle, fish oil, and multivitamin. Does this sound ok, and is there anything i can add to see better gains?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you want your body to keep producing test when you're putting exogenous test into it? On cycle all hcg is really going to do is prevent testicular atrophy. It does aid in recovery at the end of a cycle and leading into pct by increasing LH. But it's not going to prevent shutdown in the way you are thinking.

Razo44

Razo44

Awards
Ok thanks for the input! This is why im here lol

Razo44

Razo44

Awards
Arimidex? I didnt get anything yet, but i will be getting it all in the near future which is why im asking questions now. To make sure i have everything i need.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arimidex? I didnt get anything yet, but i will be getting it all in the near future which is why im asking questions now. To make sure i have everything i need.
Yessir. Adex is good. 100mg EOD is 350 a week, a moderate dose. Chances are you wont suffer horrible estrogen related sides. But definitely need to have it on hand. And dose should be the minimum needed to mitigate sides. For each person that is different. But with Adex a good starting point is .5mg e3d

GetRekt

Awards
Why do you want your body to keep producing test when you're putting exogenous test into it? On cycle all hcg is really going to do is prevent testicular atrophy. It does aid in recovery at the end of a cycle and leading into pct by increasing LH. But it's not going to prevent shutdown in the way you are thinking.
The testes produce more than just testosterone. Google pregnenolone.
In any case it will increase sense of well-being, mental health, and will drastically improve recovery when it comes to PCT. Plus, its relatively cheap so there's no reason not to.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The testes produce more than just testosterone. Google pregnenolone.
In any case it will increase sense of well-being, mental health, and will drastically improve recovery when it comes to PCT. Plus, its relatively cheap so there's no reason not to.
I will look into it further. Good to know.

Razo44

Razo44

Awards
So arimadex .5mg every 3rd day, and HCG on cycle is a good idea?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would absolutely, 100% incorporate HCG into your cycle. HCG is an extremely valuable asset. It prevents atrophy and enhances recovery big time. I would never cycle without it.. it is so cheap.

rockko

rockko

Awards
Some ppl run HCG throughout the cycle and some do different protocols like last 4 weeks or blast before they start their nolva dosing but sense ur doing prop u can start pct almost immediately after ur last shot. 2 days after might b good. I think arimidex .25mg EOD is a nice starting point. I just posted on another thread though that to not really use it unless u get the estro side's and pay good attention to what they r. And others May say use aromasin but I like adex cause it's NOT too powerful.keep strong stuff on hand incase u get a lump but adex will keep estro at bay but not too low

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some ppl run HCG throughout the cycle and some do different protocols like last 4 weeks or blast before they start their nolva dosing but sense ur doing prop u can start pct almost immediately after ur last shot. 2 days after might b good. I think arimidex .25mg EOD is a nice starting point. I just posted on another thread though that to not really use it unless u get the estro side's and pay good attention to what they r. And others May say use aromasin but I like adex cause it's NOT too powerful.keep strong stuff on hand incase u get a lump but adex will keep estro at bay but not too low

Adex is my go to also bro.