Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-AD sponsored

jev871

jev871

Awards
I am very grateful for the opportunity to log this product and I wanna thank Hi-Tech and VaughnTrue for hooking me up with the 1-AD to run for 30 days!
I have never tried any of the products Hi-Tech makes, so I am excited to says the least..

About me:
I am 6"3 and currently at 240lbs
I am not sure what my bf% is but I can get that checked.
Dosing protocol for the 1-AD:
I will be taking 4 tablets a day, total of 300mg of the 1-Androsterone and 200mg of the Laxogenin.
Other supplements...

Preworkout: CHAOS and Pain CANNIBAL Ferox

BCAA: CHAOS and Pain: Mercury

Protein: CHAOS and Pain CANNIBAL weight isolate

Animal pak multivitamin
Red krill oil.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in to stay.. and maybe play!! :p

jev871

jev871

Awards
Haha thanks

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of this chaos company.. gota check it out!

jev871

jev871

Awards
My goal for this cycle is to drop some body fat and gain about 10lbs of muscle.. if I can.
I know that seems stupid or unlikely to some but I have done it before and while on the 1-AD I should be more likely to achieve that goal.

So about my training, I will be doing the fst-7 system and I will also be doing about 35-45 mins of cardio a day. If you want to know exactly what the fst -7 system is all about just let me know if will send you the info I got from evogen..
I will do my best to post daily but I will be more likely to update every other day..

jev871

jev871

Awards
Not sure why they are sideways. .lol

jev871

jev871

Awards
If anyone cares, this is how the tablets look..

Attachments

jev871

jev871

Awards
Never heard of this chaos company.. gota check it out!
Yeah man they have some really good stuff.. the pre workout is one of, if not my favorite I have used in a long time.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great start!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Good stuff going on here man!!!!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this..nice start big guy. Like that there's plenty of pics

jev871

jev871

Awards
Thanks, I like seeing the progress pictures of other logs I look into, so I will do the same. so everyone can actually see what the 1-AD is doing for my physique I will be taking several pictures.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Im also on a lean out while taking this, I will post pics so we can compare on our journey. And what your goals are for this cycle is way doable good luck and happy lifting

jev871

jev871

Awards
Im also on a lean out while taking this, I will post pics so we can compare on our journey. And what your goals are for this cycle is way doable good luck and happy lifting
Thanks man, goold luck to you too...I am excited about this cycle!
Speaking of which, I just took my morning dose, I have now taken a total of 4 tabs..
I have nothing to really report but I am going to drink my Cannibal Ferox and hit the gym..hopefully will get some increased pumps..lol

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following along on the log and looking forward to seeing your progress! Best of luck on the recomp!

jev871

jev871

Awards
Ok people! I took my 2 tabs and hit the gym in the am, I did shoulders and biceps..
I don't really feel much yet but I am getting some good pumps..
I checked my weight and I am at 232lbs after my workout.
I will be taking my other tabs and doing my cardio in about an hour..

I also got my package of chaos!! Lol
My Cannibal weight, mercury and Cannibal Ferox . I also got a new cup for mixing my pre workout haha.

Attachments

jev871

jev871

Awards
Ok guys, update time!
So I received my second bottle yesterday! Sweet right?
Anyway I did legs last night and I feel like I have more endurance than normal, I usually get extremely winded when I do legs but I didn't really get that tired, I mean I was tired but it wasn't as bad.. I also did abs and I skipped cardio..
Anyway I am very sore today. I will be taking my 2 tabs and hitting the gym in about an hour, to day is chest day!
Also o weighed in at 232 today so that's a good thing, I also feel a tad leaner..

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Subbed! Excited to see your results.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Day 6
Today I did biceps and triceps today. I have to say I felt really good today, I look a little bigger. I am liking the cycle.. I don't feel bloated and my weight is 235 as of today.
I am still doing cardio and my diet hasn't changed..all good signs for the rest of the cycle.. I did feel my endurance felt a tiny bit lower or maybe I am just tired..lol not sure.
I will try to post a picture tomorrow.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Day 6
Today I did biceps and triceps today. I have to say I felt really good today, I look a little bigger. I am liking the cycle.. I don't feel bloated and my weight is 235 as of today.
I am still doing cardio and my diet hasn't changed..all good signs for the rest of the cycle.. I did feel my endurance felt a tiny bit lower or maybe I am just tired..lol not sure.
Nice stuff bruh!!!!! Keep it up

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6
Might be getting some of that intramuscular water retention from the hormone.. my favorite effect of any hormone ;)

jev871

jev871

Awards
Well today I had a great workout.
I did back and triceps, with about 35 mins of cardio.
I felt good but I am feeling bloated. Other than that nothing to report. .

jev871

jev871

Awards
7 days into the cycle.

Attachments

jev871

jev871

Awards
The left is day one and right is day 7..

Attachments

jev871

jev871

Awards
So I didn't work out yesterday, but I am hitting it early today cause I have work tonight,
I have noticed a little acne popping up but I doubt it's from the 1-AD. My sex drive is still good and I don't feel as bloated as I did..
I am still doing about 30-40 minutes of cardio and it does seem like I am getting tired quicker, I am not sure if it's from my lack of carbohydrates or the 1-AD..but I am not going to change anything and see how it goes.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Well I haven't been able to workout due to work, I am trying to just get some bodyweight stuff in before I head to work and I will be doing this for the next two days..
Also I am going out of the country on the 8th and I will be bringing my 1-ad with me and I will be working out still but I may not be able to update as often..

jev871

jev871

Awards
So far I really like this cycle, I am noticing the gains.. even while I am cutting carbs..

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Gains while cutting carbs is great. Good job! Update when you can. Work, family and all that get crazy sometimes. Have a nice trip.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Gains while cutting carbs is great. Good job! Update when you can. Work, family and all that get crazy sometimes. Have a nice trip.
Thanks! Yeah so today is my birthday lol.. but I have to work so that sucks..

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little late, been away from the boards for 2 days but Happy birthday!!!

jev871

jev871

Awards
Thanks guys!
Well today makes two weeks on, and I love this stuff..
I felt amazing today! I had some cake yesterday and it was the most amount of carbs I have had all week..lol but that gave me some of the best pumps yet..
I hit chest and calves early er and I did about 40 minutes of cardio.
The only side effects I have from this stuff is my libido.. it's not as strong as I would like..lol but I feel that it's only temporary.
I will have finished the bottle tomorrow and I will crack open the second one.
My weight has been kinda stuck at 230 but I feel leaner so that's good.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys!
Well today makes two weeks on, and I love this stuff..
I felt amazing today! I had some cake yesterday and it was the most amount of carbs I have had all week..lol but that gave me some of the best pumps yet..
I hit chest and calves early er and I did about 40 minutes of cardio.
The only side effects I have from this stuff is my libido.. it's not as strong as I would like..lol but I feel that it's only temporary.
I will have finished the bottle tomorrow and I will crack open the second one.
My weight has been kinda stuck at 230 but I feel leaner so that's good.
ahh cake.. have not had that in forever.. no particular reason.. I keep getting donuts lol

jev871

jev871

Awards
Hey guys sorry I haven't been able to post cause I have been in ecuador for the past 5 days.. lol. I am heading home today but I did take the 1-AD with me and took it everyday, I didn't lift but I did a lot of cardio.
My diet did slip a bit but it's nothing crazy. Once I get home I will be back on track..

jev871

jev871

Awards
Ok guys I have 7 days left on my cycle and I am sad it's coming to an end, I really like the stuff but I am kinda excited to try something new once my pct is complete.
I did legs the other day and I am struggling to walk around..lol I am gonna hit some abs and calves later.
My cardiovascular has been slacking a bit, but I will be hitting it hard in the next few days.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious to see how this fairs against other brands of of 1-AD. In for the run.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Well I have been working like crazy since I got back from Ecuador but I want to let everyone know that I am now experiencing some sides.
The first and worst in my opinion is the loss of libido.. I have zero desire to full around with the wife.. and that's now good at all..lol
The second is the acne, I have been breaking out on my back and chest. It's nothing too bad but it's noteworthy Imo.
Other than that I am really enjoying the run!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Do you typically respond to ph with increased acne and loss of libido? Are you noticing day to day lethargy? It's interesting to me because I have never experienced loss of libido, but have been impacted by day to day lethargy.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Yeah it's fairly normal with me.. I am actually surprised it took this long to really hit me.. I mean, I am almost done with the cycle...

jev871

jev871

Awards
I didn't really notice lethargy.. but I work at night and sleep in the day, so I use a lot of caffeine at work.. so that will help.

jev871

jev871

Awards
OK guys I took my last dose yesterday day... I am happy with the cycle overall.
I will post a final review later tonight

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Looking forward to your final thoughts

jev871

jev871

Awards
I wanna thank Hi-tech again for hooking me up with a generous amount of the 1-ad(a full month worth) which retails for about 100$!

Anyway I really liked the cycle, I wanted to gain or at least keep my mass during a calorie deficit, I was following a keto diet so I had very few carbs and I am going to continue that diet during my PCT.
My stats...
Ending weight: 230 so -10 lbs
BF%... not sure yet

My strength was good during the cycle, I wasn't lifting heavy but I felt strong throughout my workouts and had OK endurance.
I would definitely recommend this as a first cycle to someone because of the lack of sides, the only side effects I had where a bit of acne and suppressed libido.. no problems with getting it up, just didn't wanna do anything. :( lol
I will post up my pictures in a little while.