Getting Cut Bro * OL Sup3r Epi Log *

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey yall
thanks to yates84 for helping me set up this cycle, and thanks to Olympus Labsuk for opportunity
This will be a recomp/cut cycle, will be using
500 mg epi andro
300 mg 11 oxo
PES Norcodrene 3 caps
SNS glycophase (when I lose control....)
Dosed twice daily
Cycle support
CEL cycle assist
1 cap hawthorn berry
Beta sitosterol 365 mg
Fish oil
pct clomid
50/50/25/25 (unless advised other wise)

Will be using Arnolds blueprint to mass workout program which is intense , will be doing cardio twice a week also.
Nutrition
I used to just eat n don't care about macros or cals count, but if I want the results I want I need to change that so it will be
200 grams protien
300-400 grams carbs
50 grams fat
PH experience
used epistane and 4 dhea I made big gainz but it got me messed up cos I ate very bad on cycle and bp was out of control, this will be my 2nd cycle.
stats
Height 5'11
weight 196 lbs
Bf 17%
7+years training experience I think, also never seen my abs cos I'm a huge carb eater...so my goal is to see my 6 pack for first time hehe.
If yall have any suggestions or advice plz tell me

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Stick to your plan and you will get where you want to be.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Subbed, hope you see this one through :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm here, let's get crackin' !!!!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome everyone it should be a fun a ride at the end of this cycle I'll post before and after picture , I have high hopes and I'm highly motivated to get lean.
today was my first day and had a great workout
Chest/back day 8 on Arnolds blue print workout, I wonder if I can post the link to the workout!
It was a great workout most aggressive workout I had in a very long time not sure what caused the extra focus and aggression.
will keep updating with details and maybe videos of workouts when it gets better! I'm starting to bring it back :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That my friend is the exotic and ever-elusive placebo effect. Occurs when you start taking something and it hasn't kicked in yet, but you "feel" like it has because you're already taking it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed by the way.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That my friend is the exotic and ever-elusive placebo effect. Occurs when you start taking something and it hasn't kicked in yet, but you "feel" like it has because you're already taking it.
Yeah I thought about placebo but I think probably the pes Norcodrene hit me (placebo is powerful and can mess u up lol)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
IMO, no. I dont think F95 is going to do a whole lot for you here beyond what the other compounds are already capable of.

Trust in the stack and your diet.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, no. I dont think F95 is going to do a whole lot for you here beyond what the other compounds are already capable of.

Trust in the stack and your diet.
Thanks bro that's why I was skeptical it's a good stack I'm running.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strongsupps is doing 15% off the sup3r-1 and sup3r-4!!!!

coupon code for the sup3r-1 is*SUP3R115 and the sup3r-4 is*SUP3R415 :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Is that 1andro - 4 andro clones ??

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bro this is a log not advertisement thread.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 update
Had shoulders yesterday and legs and cardio today.
my notes
workouts have been great when I hit the gym I'm like dialed in , not sure if it's the epi andro or the Norcodrene I'm just in the zone , haven't felt like that when I ran epistane and 4dhea , and it's def not placebo as I feel in the zone never had a workout like that in a long time.
also I cut my carbs for the first time in about 10 year sooooo.....
I weight myself today and oh **** I'm 192 lbs same condition with first weight few days agoo... now I don't want to panic but losing weight at this pace will slow down right ?
4 lbs in few days wtf (please note I eat alot of carbs on daily basis, and I changed that significantly)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yates84 NewAgeMayan Jebrook
what yall think about muscle retention during a cut with epi andro and 11 oxo will muscle loss be minimal?

The reason why I'm asking I can tell that I'm getting lean since I started this cut I pop 3 caps of Norcodrene first thing am and my appetite is def suppressed and I ear at 5 pm for the last 4 days and I'm enjoying how I can tell the difference in the mirror in Lil time but I'm worried since I cut my cals so fast that much I'll lose alot of muscle too!!!!
What yall suggest

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 NewAgeMayan Jebrook
what yall think about muscle retention during a cut with epi andro and 11 oxo will muscle loss be minimal?

The reason why I'm asking I can tell that I'm getting lean since I started this cut I pop 3 caps of Norcodrene first thing am and my appetite is def suppressed and I ear at 5 pm for the last 4 days and I'm enjoying how I can tell the difference in the mirror in Lil time but I'm worried since I cut my cals so fast that much I'll lose alot of muscle too!!!!
What yall suggest
I have no idea how big your deficit is, but those ph's will help a ton too preserve your mass on a deficit as well as improve your physique. If you're enjoying the way you look and feel I wouldn't sweat it. Quality beats size IMO. If you feel your strength dip drastically and fatigue easily that's a good sign you need more nutrition.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
^agreed.

The more extreme your deficit, the greater the risk of atrophy. As jebrook said, use strength performance (across all rep ranges over time) to give you an idea of where you may be at.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks yall strength is the same yall, but maybe too early to judge.
not sure if adding bcaa would help?
I feel extra good while only eating once a day , energy through the the roof.
Norcodrene and epi n drop making it happen, and no placebo effect I can confirm I'm never that energetic

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks yall strength is the same yall, but maybe too early to judge.
not sure if adding bcaa would help?
I feel extra good while only eating once a day , energy through the the roof.
Norcodrene and epi n drop making it happen, and no placebo effect I can confirm I'm never that energetic
BCAA's are always a solid option for long fasted periods without adding a lot of extra Cals. I say go for it if you have the moolah:)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BCAA's are always a solid option for long fasted periods without adding a lot of extra Cals. I say go for it if you have the moolah:)
I have like 4 tubs lol bought a year or so ago never really cared for it.
Will add it.

Thanks bro

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro this is a log not advertisement thread.
Yep....so? You are running our products. And maybe your log can be an inspiration for others.

What better than showing people a good deal? Don't you think.

Kind regards,

Ed Olympus Uk rep

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep....so? You are running our products. And maybe your log can be an inspiration for others.

What better than showing people a good deal? Don't you think.

Kind regards,

Ed Olympus Uk rep
Oh my bad bro I didn't know that u r a OL rep I'm using mobile and it don't show any of that.
I thought u work for that company, anyways it's all good.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my bad bro I didn't know that u r a OL rep I'm using mobile and it don't show any of that.
I thought u work for that company, anyways it's all good.
Man...I must be doing something wrong. I was the first rep for olympus labs on AM 2 years ago...and never left.....lol.

I hate spamming too. I just try to show people the best deals on our products.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st week update
workouts have been on point aggression and when I hit the gym I feel like I'm in the zone, weights feel slightly lighter which I'm surprised since my calories and mainly carbs are lower than ever.
Notes so far
increased aggression
slightly stronger
looks leaner
weighs 194 lbs (I thought my weight going to keep dropping thank god it didn't )
Joints started to ache so I upped my fish oil and it got better.
libido is Lil below average....I'm thinking 11oxo effecting it.
my head itching like crazy sometimes , need to buy me something for that.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question
my joints were aching so bad when I was going to sleep, I'm already taking 5 grams of ultra omega by now should I up it more ?
Also my libido is tanking what should I add? It's probably since I cut carbs so much. ..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Personally Id limit myself to 4caps of that now fish oil per day.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Why bro?
literally my joints were sore while I'm going to sleep
You may want to consider an alternative remedy. From the articles Ive read, and Coop's posts on the topic, once you start getting over around 3gm/d EPA/DHA, fish oil begins to get detrimental to health. Its one of those supps that continuously increasing dose to deal with pain symptoms is not a good idea in other respects.

You may be okay megadosing for really short intervals, but based on what Ive read, if you are still experiencing joint pain at 3+gm/d of EPA/DHA, you may be better off considering an alternative rather than just upping your fish oil even more.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may want to consider an alternative remedy. From the articles Ive read, and Coop's posts on the topic, once you start getting over around 3gm/d EPA/DHA, fish oil begins to get detrimental to health. Its one of those supps that continuously increasing dose to deal with pain symptoms is not a good idea in other respects.

You may be okay megadosing for really short intervals, but based on what Ive read, if you are still experiencing joint pain at 3+gm/d of EPA/DHA, you may be better off considering an alternative rather than just upping your fish oil even more.
Thank u bro will stick to 4 grams max.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Maybe Curcumin, or something like Joint Support XT, Cissus XT, Genoflex, etc.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established

Rep'd! I always cringe when I see people talking about taking 10-15 grams of fish oil. Too much fish oil becomes oxidative in the body and can do the opposite of what you hoped it would do, 2-5 grams ED is plenty.

As mentioned, a multi-faceted approach to dealing with joint inflammation is usually more beneficial than a single compound approach. Look at other things like Glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, bromelain, turmeric/curcumin, cissus, etc. Adding an aromatizing compound into the mix may be beneficial as well. You are taking a DHT prohormone which can mitigate some of the positive effects of Estrogen on the joints, as well as a PH than blocks and/or limits cortisol production (arguable both ways). Low cortisol can cause joint inflammation.

Edit: To clarify my post, fish oil = high-grade fish oil standardized for EPA/DHA

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows things going man?
Its actually going petty damn good so far, libido went up on and joints not aching anymore , I lowered my fish oil to 3 grans max and after I did that I started feeling better also I lowered my hawthorn berry to just what's the dose in cel cycle assist I was adding an extra cap of 550 mg.
no issues at all just amazed of how much calories I have cut and still strong and have any libido left.
I will have an update tomorrow with any weight changes I have been off for 2 days also my pants fitting more loose.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Super cissus or lively joints. Lately I have started getting a hypoglycemic feeling from my cissus but I went with some 20% stuff instead of my 5% and I think it's too much. I would stick with the 5% for joint care.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update
I weighed myself yesterday and I'm at 193 lbs I'm consuming about 1800 cals to 1900 cals, I though I would have dropped more weight but I'm not sure why I'm not dropping weight faster at calories deficit.
my pants def more lose I can see in the mirror that I'm more defined and waist looking smaller.
I'm only about 2 weeks in so too soon to judge strength is good libido is normal no increase.
Any auggestions to losing fat faster ?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Dont, lol

How many cm you down around waist?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The scale is one of the least accurate ways of tracking fat loss. I mean, it will show gross weight, but that fails to take into account any body composition changes ie water, glycogen, visceral fat, lean tissue...the scale obviously cannot discriminate between these.

It has its place, but Id reccomend you start measuring the following weekly as well:

*Stomach circumference, just below belly button and around love handles

*Chest: nipple-line and under armpits circumference

*Bis flexed circumference

*Upper thigh circumference, try for a consistent spot

Currently, you seem to be on a good trend, and your kcals are already lowish, Id stick with things til you start to plataeu.