Epistane Cycle & Support

Shed_Head

Shed_Head

Awards
Evening all

Brief overview. I've been going to gyms for 15+ years, I'm in good all round shape 90KG's/200lbs and I've recently turned 40 (for all my sins).

After much deliberation and with a goal of cutting/leaning out, I've decided I'm going to run OL EPI on a 30/45/45/45/45/45 cycle with Arm1care and fish oils for the duration of the cycle with Alphamaxx and Nolvadex for 4 weeks post cycle (Bumping and then tapering off the Nolvadex as the 4 week PCT moves through). I'll be taking 1-2 servings of ISO-7 Synergy per day (all in one protein, carb, bcaa's, taurine, creatine etc.) some good multivitamins, Alphamine PWO and will be drinking plenty of water (as always) will also get some additional Taurine. The bread knife has my diet covered, God bless her.

Training is always based around HIIT/conditioning 4-5 times a week.

After reading the numerous posts about running cycles I want to keep the military 7 P's in mind 'Proper Preparation Planning Prevent Piss Poor Performance' so I'm open to comments and appreciate any guidance.

That's all folks. Thanks

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Looks like you have thought of everything. You have a solid cycle plan IMO

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just be cautious with the stims (alphamine) on cycle. Watch the blood pressure. Personally I lay off them almost completely except a coffee now and then.

Try to keep your doses split throughout the day to keep blood levels more stabile and have one dose about and hour or so pre workout if possible.

Only other thing is to have an ai on hand for pct especially in case of rebound estro issues. Some guys get it bad from epi