recomp/cut cycle rad osta opinions

jmaplewood

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm getting plans together for my next cycle, and wanted some input from you all. This will be my second cycle, I'm 3 weeks out of pct from an osta rx+ anafuse bulking cycle. So I have another 5 weeks to go before this cycle starts.
Anyway this is what I have planned

OL Rad- 4/4/8/12/0/0/0/0
OL Osta- 15/15/15/20/20/20/20/20
Dermacrine- 2/day throughout (will bump up if need be)
Also was thinking about running Arimicare on cycle.

Exemestane on hand

Pct would be
clomid 50/50/25/25
Super PCT
Epic Unleashed
DermaStrength Unleashed

Goals for this cycle will be to drop fat. I'm not really concerned with the numbers on the scale. If I could lose 5-7% bf and no weight, even better. Currently at 16-17%. Coming off a bulk, dropping cals 100/day each week until I'm 200 below maintenance. That will take me another 5 weeks, right to the start of this cycle. Was going to stay there throughout the cycle, then bump back up to maintenance during PCT. Training PHAT for the last 2 months and loving it. Going to deload right before cycle and add in some HIIT while on.

Looking for some opinions, does this seem like a solid plan? Anything you guys would do differently? This will take me right til June, so hopefully I'll be cut up with a little extra gains for the summer.

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Looks good. If I were to add anything it would be cardarine for a little more fat loss but I know that substance has mixed feelings around here.