M-Sten bulking log [unsponsored]

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Welcome guys and girls (just kidding no girl reads this ever lol)

This log is about me doing M-Sten for five weeks at 20 mg's, trying to bulk up! In fact I started my cycle a week ago, since then been doing 3 caps of 7 mg Sten Ace per day. A little improvement in fullness but no actual gains yet.

My training program is Ben Pakulski's Mi40X. I decided to give it a try after completing the original MI40, though seems like the old one was better than this but let's see :D

I still count calories and macros even though I'm bulking (better safe than sorry?) and my typical daily meals are listed below:

Breakfast
150 grams of oatmeal
150 grams of low fat yoghurt
250 grams of fat free quark / 35 grams of whey isolate
(+ an orange or apple sometimes)

Lunch & Dinner (similar meals)
150 grams of rice
200 grams of meat or chicken or fish
X amount of salad

Snack
35 grams of whey isolate
Banana or pineapple chunks
2 rice cakes

Supper
250 grams of fat free quark or 4 eggs
Banana or pineapple chunks
4 rice cakes
If I eat quark I'll add 2 spoons of olive oil or coconut oil

Also a Cheat meal on Saturdays.

What else?
Peri workout nutrition consists of

Pre-workout: BCAA's + Beta-Alanine, I used to have salt in this but I'm bit afraid of my blood pressure so no salt in pwo.

Intra-workout: BCAA's 20 grams, beta-alanine 5 grams, creatine 5 grams, salt 5 grams, maltodextrin 60 grams.

Post-workout: whey isolate 40 grams, maltodextrin 60 grams, creatine 5 grams.

Sorry about grams and metrics, I don't know the american style of telling these so yeah

I'm standing 178 centimeters tall (or short?) and ATM 91 kilograms.

I'm trying to update as often as I can.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you using anyting for on cycle support? Also whats your pct set up?

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Are you using anyting for on cycle support? Also whats your pct set up?
Ah yeah forgot to mention it! Arimacare Pro as cycle support. Also eating Omega-3 3 caps a day.

And PCT is Nolva 20/20/20/20 and Super PCT label directions. I was thinking should I taper Nolva like 20/20/10/10? Many suggest this but others don't.

By the way, thanks for your concern in my supports and pct! These are vital things.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely! Arimacare pro is good and yea i would do the nolva 20/20/10/10. That's what I do and thats what most suggest. Everything else looks pretty good.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Is this shark labs stem ace? And also what you got for lethargy?

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Is this shark labs stem ace? And also what you got for lethargy?
Yep, Shark Labs indeed, I ordered it directly from their website and it came fast and the price wasn't bad either considering it has 150 caps.

This is my first time testing Shark Labs. I'll give a honest review about their product after the cycle is done.

And for lethargy I have coffee ;)
no kiddings test base would have been good but cycle is short and I'm immune to lethargy (mention this when I tell how tired I am when the fifth week starts lol)

kn78

Awards
I'm about to run this myself, I have LGI's Msten10 though. I'll be following your posts.

CAMBO540

Awards
I just finished a 6 week sten ace cycle at 14/21/28/28/28/28 and gained 15 lbs, with strength going up considerably in all lifts. Subbed

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I just finished a 6 week sten ace cycle at 14/21/28/28/28/28 and gained 15 lbs, with strength going up considerably in all lifts. Subbed
Did you had a test base on cycle? Also did you noticed any side effects?
Feels like mine hasn't kicked in properly yet, I'm more horny and got back pumps occasionally but nothing significant in terms of gains yet.... I want the 15 lbs too, and I'm goddamn ready to work my ass off for it.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Did biceps / chest / side delts today. Overall feeling good, training was intense and went well. Though my triceps were bit sore from yesterday's training it didn't bother other muscle groups too much.

Hmm what else... Libido is higher than usually, I'm pretty confident it's because the Sten... This is a nice "side-effect" ... better this way than the other lol.

Have a great day and remember to train hard, if you have rest day then rest hard !
"The world is a jungle, you either fight or run forever" ;)

CAMBO540

Awards
yea I was running trest 50/75/100/125/150/150. The only side effects I noticed were back pumps and shoulder day was ruff too, towards the end of my workouts I wished I could of chopped my arms off my shoulders were so pumped. But yea man sten ace treated me well, just eat above maintenance and stay consistent. the middle of the second week is when I could notice it had taken effect

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered Sten Ace from Shark Labs...

Plan on using AR1MACARE PRO for on-cycle; Super PCT and Rebirth for Post.

Hopefully that is sufficient.

Edit: adding Dermacrine as a test base.

CAMBO540

Awards
I would highly recommend getting a SERM, my nuts shrunk in a major way. I have been on 50 mg clomid for my first week of pct and they are still not back to normal

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm running vvanquish bridged into shark labs tren 3k

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455603050.882983.jpg

Drinking my breakfast tastes pretty good and it doesn't take 30 minutes to eat !

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
OK guys little wrap-up here:

Yesterday I did back/rear delts/triceps. It went great, though back pumps force me to do rack pulls instead of deadlifts
Back was pretty pumped after first superset which was wide-grip pulldowns - bent over barbell row, six sets, 7 reps each set.

Today I did legs. Needless to say it was painful but rewarding like always. I think I did use bigger weights than usually so improvement in strength is visible. It's hard to say with this program which has lot of supersets, lot of drop sets and 4 sec. eccentric in almost every movement.
I cheated a bit today after my leg training but it wasn't so bad since I have looked dry and empty for few days. No water gains like I had with Halodrol. Weight is up like 1 kg, not so much but still something. No side effects unless the back pumps yet.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Workouts going good ! Though today I almost vomited on leg training and back pump was freaking horrible (yeah I ordered taurine but it hasn't arrived yet). Weight is 93 kg's, same as my all time highest weight but I'm leaner right now so something has happened.

Strength is up! I can say after only two weeks that M-Sten is good for strength gains, I've added almost 10 kg in squat and bench press. Also doing with a lot bigger weights in other movements too.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workouts going good ! Though today I almost vomited on leg training and back pump was freaking horrible (yeah I ordered taurine but it hasn't arrived yet). Weight is 93 kg's, same as my all time highest weight but I'm leaner right now so something has happened.

Strength is up! I can say after only two weeks that M-Sten is good for strength gains, I've added almost 10 kg in squat and bench press. Also doing with a lot bigger weights in other movements too.
Good job buddy! Keep pushing that heavy weight and eating big plates. You've still got two weeks of growing left:)

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Good job buddy! Keep pushing that heavy weight and eating big plates. You've still got two weeks of growing left:)
Haha I've been eating like a maniac but not getting fat, one of the nice sides being on cycle is this. Look at my Sunday's (fitness) meal
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1456243316.228556.jpg

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Weight 94 kg's.
Workouts have been good, though every shoulder workout the pump is so amazing it hurts :D

By the way, if any of you guys play CS:GO it would be nice to play with someone! Your MM rank doesn't matter, mine is GN 1 (I'm pretty new (noob) player). Hit me up with PM if interested.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight 94 kg's.
Workouts have been good, though every shoulder workout the pump is so amazing it hurts :D

By the way, if any of you guys play CS:GO it would be nice to play with someone! Your MM rank doesn't matter, mine is GN 1 (I'm pretty new (noob) player). Hit me up with PM if interested.
What is CS:GO?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Up 3kg allready? Cool! I just had a stomach flu so I'm down 3kg! All gains lost!! LOL!
What day are you at now? You liking the Arimacare or did it gave you the runs like it did for me? Ha!

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Up 3kg allready? Cool! I just had a stomach flu so I'm down 3kg! All gains lost!! LOL!
What day are you at now? You liking the Arimacare or did it gave you the runs like it did for me? Ha!
Yep ! M-Sten is working obviously and two weeks left.
Damn, stomach flu sounds bad, I had one back in the day and vomited my gains off lol. But it's like two weeks and you're back don't worry :)

Arimacare is 5/5, no problems with it! Only problems I've had on this cycle are back pumps. M-Sten is pretty wicked in a sense, I'm staying lean even eating decent surplus calories and cheating. I'm much more leaner than I was on Halo cycle.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1456655255.089189.jpg

Maybe you should eat more knäckebröd?

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
How is it possible that I get more hungry than on diet even though I eat more or less 4000 calories a day now and 2700 cals then? Funny. Now must go to eat.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah probably need to eat more knäckebröd! Haha :)
Just got those freakin bad pumps/cramps from the Halo. First constant lower back, then leg press killed my legs, cramped up badly. Upped my taurine to 5-8g/day, seems to help a bit.
It's good your hungry though?! How is the "feeling" on msten? Does it feel harsh?
Eat, train, sleep.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Just got those freakin bad pumps/cramps from the Halo. First constant lower back, then leg press killed my legs, cramped up badly. Upped my taurine to 5-8g/day, seems to help a bit.
It's good your hungry though?! How is the "feeling" on msten? Does it feel harsh?
Eat, train, sleep.
Lower back pumps are so damn bad on Halo cycle, even driving a car is a pain in the ass really. I have got pumps/cramps on my sols on leg days....
Yeah I guess it's good and I am more leaner now, I guess you could lean out with Sten if eating maintenance or less.

It doesn't feel harsh, feels hmm good I guess well 30 min lasting morning boners are painful sometimes LOL and sweating when eating, sleeping etc. is irritating sometimes but nah, no bad side-effects so I'm pretty happy with this one. Weight is 96 kg's, weighted today morning. This week left before PCT. Might run Tren + methyl next cycle. Let's see

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Eat, train, sleep.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457360412.636065.jpg

Eat pannkaka and grow ;D

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
following. Looking forward to see what your results are.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
PCT started successfully. Weight is 97kg's so seven kilos up from start and not even fat. No bad lethargy etc, worst side effect was back pumps so man this was "easy" cycle considering the sides.... Now 4 weeks PCT and then some time off and something else.... I have some tren already hmm..

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT started successfully. Weight is 97kg's so seven kilos up from start and not even fat. No bad lethargy etc, worst side effect was back pumps so man this was "easy" cycle considering the sides.... Now 4 weeks PCT and then some time off and something else.... I have some tren already hmm..
15 lbs:). Nice! Good job bro.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Very nice. Curious to how much you'll keep out of that 15lbs.

I also got some Arimicare pro. Heard nothing but good stuff about it.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Very nice. Curious to how much you'll keep out of that 15lbs.

I also got some Arimicare pro. Heard nothing but good stuff about it.
Trust me, I'm a keeper LOL!

It is +++ stuff really, at least I got no lethargy issues so it might have prevented lethargy too. Only minus side really is the price :/

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Trust me, I'm a keeper LOL!

It is +++ stuff really, at least I got no lethargy issues so it might have prevented lethargy too. Only minus side really is the price :/
Good to hear. Are you using liquid Nolva or pill form ?

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Don't know why my AM is in Russian .... But PCT going well! Bought new training and diet programs too, trying them out after PCT.