Epi5tane/Tr3st 6 weeks Log

morata9

morata9

Awards
Hi
Now I have on hand Epi5tane OL and cycle assist. Next week I'll have on hand oral Tr3st OL and TD Formestane.
This is my 6 weeks plan

1,90cm, 91kg, 4 workouts a week. Goal: gain lean mass as much as possible with a bulk diet.

CYCLE

Epistane 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3st 50/50/75/75/100/100
TD Formestane on hand (dosage will be how I feel during cycle)
Cycle Assist full dosage
Other supps: Vitamins, Fish Oil, Taurine, Glucosamine

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r pct 10/10/10/10 (10cps)
Cycle Assist
TD Formestane post pct

Thanks to Feiwong for help

Now I'm doing a pre-load with a bottle of cycle protect.. I think that I'll start my cycle with a detailed log on Monday or Tuesday 23 February when Tr3st will arrive at home. I live in Italy and I order from Uk store.

Stay tuned.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Hell yeah kill that **** wish I had got Trest for my cycle

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!
Do you have a stronger AI on hand? With trest that high maybe it could be a good idea, but Im not sure. Ping yates84 ;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!
Do you have a stronger AI on hand? With trest that high maybe it could be a good idea, but Im not sure. Ping yates84 ;)
That's actually a pretty moderate Trest dose. Formestane should be plenty. But you're right that it never hurts to keep something stronger like Exemestane on hand.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi
Now I have on hand Epi5tane OL and cycle assist. Next week I'll have on hand oral Tr3st OL and TD Formestane.
This is my 6 weeks plan

1,90cm, 90kg, 4 workouts a week. Goal: gain lean mass as much as possible with a bulk diet.

CYCLE

Epistane 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3st 50/50/75/75/100/100
TD Formestane on hand (dosage will be how I feel during cycle)
Cycle Assist full dosage
Other supps: Vitamins, Fish Oil, Taurine, Glucosamine

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r pct 10/10/10/10 (10cps)
Cycle Assist
TD Formestane post pct

Thanks to Feiwong for help

Now I'm doing a pre-load with a bottle of cycle protect.. I think that I'll start my cycle with a detailed log on Monday or Tuesday 23 February when Tr3st will arrive at home. I live in Italy and I order from Uk store.

Stay tuned.
Subbed. Your cycle layout looks great! My only question is your dosing plan for the oral Trest? The extremely short half life will make it very difficult to keep stable blood levels. Are you only using pre-workout for the acute effects or are you going to space out your caps?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Your cycle layout looks great! My only question is your dosing plan for the oral Trest? The extremely short half life will make it very difficult to keep stable blood levels. Are you only using pre-workout for the acute effects or are you going to space out your caps?
Advised to space every 3/4 hours with a dose prewo. It worked great for me.

morata9

morata9

Awards
Trest has just arrived ;)
I'll start my cycle on monday. I have only formestane on hand as AI.. Anyone can help me in private to find exemestane and clomid on eu store ?

morata9

morata9

Awards
I started my cycle yesterday..
My training program is split in 4 wo day: monday chest and triceps, Wednesday legs, Thursday back and biceps, Friday deltoids, chest, femoral.
Now I'm 90kg.. I will post before and after cycle photos in this log.
Yesterday I took 30mg epi and 50mg tr3st. First dose of epi at 11:00 and at 11:30 25mg of tr3st. I took the second dose of epi at 18:00 and tr3st at 18:30 (pre wo).

In the workout yesterday I did not notice anything different , and I trained well. But when I went to bed at night I could not sleep because of a rapid heartbeat and stomach ache . I managed to sleep until after 4:30 . Can anyone recommend a specific supplement for this problem ?

Now I take Cycle assist, Omega 3, multi vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin C, glucosamine and taurine.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started my cycle yesterday..
My training program is split in 4 wo day: monday chest and triceps, Wednesday legs, Thursday back and biceps, Friday deltoids, chest, femoral.
Now I'm 90kg.. I will post before and after cycle photos in this log.
Yesterday I took 30mg epi and 50mg tr3st. First dose of epi at 11:00 and at 11:30 25mg of tr3st. I took the second dose of epi at 18:00 and tr3st at 18:30 (pre wo).

In the workout yesterday I did not notice anything different , and I trained well. But when I went to bed at night I could not sleep because of a rapid heartbeat and stomach ache . I managed to sleep until after 4:30 . Can anyone recommend a specific supplement for this problem ?

Now I take Cycle assist, Omega 3, multi vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin C, glucosamine and taurine.
It might be unrelated to the ph's. Sort of a placebo/anxiety effect of starting something new. You may have to play around with your dosing times a little if it persists. Alternatively you could try 3 mg of melatonin,valerian root, or GABA. Also OTC sleep aids like dipenhydramine should be relatively safe to use. I use all 4 different sleep aids. Generally I only use one three nights a week and then a different one the next week.

Gonna follow along with your log. Epi/Trest should treat you real nice:)

morata9

morata9

Awards
It might be unrelated to the ph's. Sort of a placebo/anxiety effect of starting something new. You may have to play around with your dosing times a little if it persists. Alternatively you could try 3 mg of melatonin,valerian root, or GABA. Also OTC sleep aids like dipenhydramine should be relatively safe to use. I use all 4 different sleep aids. Generally I only use one three nights a week and then a different one the next week.

Gonna follow along with your log. Epi/Trest should treat you real nice:)
Yes, I also think that's related to anxiety.. If it persists I'll try with melatonin and gaba. For a better cycle support can I add some tudca to take with cel cycle assist ?
thanks man ;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I also think that's related to anxiety.. If it persists I'll try with melatonin and gaba. For a better cycle support can I add some tudca to take with cel cycle assist ?
thanks man ;)
Most definitely you can add TUDCA:bigok:

morata9

morata9

Awards
Day 2 rest day. No sides, I slept very well. Today at day 3 Legs day!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice stack .. for OL reps, wouldn't it be beneficial to take all Trest at a pre workout dose due to half life being so short ?

morata9

morata9

Awards
Nice stack .. for OL reps, wouldn't it be beneficial to take all Trest at a pre workout dose due to half life being so short ?
I space it every 3 hours with a dose prewo. For example: 25mg at 15.30 and 25mg pre wo at 18.30

morata9

morata9

Awards
Good legs wo yesterday. I had no sides But still no benefit from ph. I think they'll kick in next week.
Today I'm doing back and biceps.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would space it out throughout the day.

It does have a short half life....you can counter this by using dermatrest though.

Some don't like the dermals or like me have kids running around in which case splitting the dose(caps) is the best thing to do.

Some use both, in which case the caps should be used pre workout.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It does have a short half life....you can counter this by using dermatrest though.

Some don't like the dermals or like me have kids running around in which case splitting the dose(caps) is the best thing to do.

^^^Definitely.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20% off pre order tr3st and dermatrest at nutriverse! !! No coupin code needed. Works automaticly after you put it in the basket :)

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Hopefully these will be there for my body will have to get two of dermatrest

morata9

morata9

Awards
Day 4 Back And biceps wo.. god wo. The pump was unbelievable. No sides

Today day 5 I'm doing deltoids, chest and femoral.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Got Cha .. Thanks

morata9

morata9

Awards
Day 8 - 2°week
No sides. I'm feeling good. Today chest and triceps workout! Epistane is up to 45 mg.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 - 2°week
No sides. I'm feeling good. Today chest and triceps workout! Epistane is up to 45 mg.
End week 2 beginning of week 3 is where I start noticing changes.

Stuff only gets better!!!

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Subbed.

I'm planning on running this in the fall. 10 weeks total.

1-8: epi, derma,
4-10: 1ad, derma

Or start
1-6: 1ad, derma
2-10: epi, derma

More experienced opinions?

contro

Awards
Subbed.

I'm planning on running this in the fall. 10 weeks total.

1-8: epi, derma,
4-10: 1ad, derma

Or start
1-6: 1ad, derma
2-10: epi, derma

More experienced opinions?
any particular reason for 8 weeks of epi? most people run it for 6 weeks some for 4. and what dose are you planning

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Yea I ran it before stacked with P-stane for 6 weeks and it did me real good with very little sides. I think I could bump it up since I've got enough, really doesn't kick in till ~week 3 so give me 5 solid weeks at full effect.

I'm open to other options, like I said I'm trying to get this together for fall. Still have to get all the ancillaries stocked up and on deck. Wouldn't surprise me if I drop ~$800 to run it all proper like.

Edit: I also had Rs-Transaderm stacked in there too.

morata9

morata9

Awards
I still feel well, no sides. Just a slight headache last night but has passed after taking cycle assists. Today I'll train back and biceps. I have a question..
How many calories should I take to move up in weight during the cycle ? Now I'm on 3.000 and the weight still the same, but i'm only on week 2.

morata9

morata9

Awards
Today begins the third week of the cycle . Trest rises to 75 mg with a pump of formestane post wo.
Weight is up to 94kg. I'm fuller and leaner.

morata9

morata9

Awards
Today is rest day.. yesterday was the first time for tr3st at 75mg. The pump was unbelievable, one of my best workout ever! Tr3st at 75mg is tremendous.. I felt like a monster during wo.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is rest day.. yesterday was the first time for tr3st at 75mg. The pump was unbelievable, one of my best workout ever! Tr3st at 75mg is tremendous.. I felt like a monster during wo.
Tr3st produces the best pumps;)

Love that!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad to hear this. Planning on running it in about a month ;)

morata9

morata9

Awards
Start of week 4. Weight is up to 95kg. I gained 4kg from the beginning of the cycle.

morata9

morata9

Awards
12832543_10206967513320531_6170075913368853568_n.jpg

Post wo yesterday.. pump was unreal. I'm feel very well, but from 2-3 days
I have bad joints , arms and back. I take taurine and glucosammine for joints from the beginning of the cycle.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 132866
Post wo yesterday.. pump was unreal. I'm feel very well, but from 2-3 days
I have bad joints , arms and back. I take taurine and glucosammine for joints from the beginning of the cycle.
You might want to look into some Cissus or more comprehensive Joint Support. I use Joint Support XT and Cissus XT daily, on cycle or not.

PES Genoflex and Antaeus Achilles get good reviews as well.

You also take fish oil?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any particular reason for 8 weeks of epi? most people run it for 6 weeks some for 4. and what dose are you planning
4 would be a waste in my opinion. Ep15tane starts to shine from week 3.

6 is the most commen esspecially when you run it for the first time, but there are also a lot, including myself, that run it for 8 weeks.

contro

Awards
4 would be a waste in my opinion. Ep15tane starts to shine from week 3.

6 is the most commen esspecially when you run it for the first time, but there are also a lot, including myself, that run it for 8 weeks.
How about 45/45/45/60/60? I haave been getting results very early in my cycle and want to keep it short and intense

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about 45/45/45/60/60? I haave been getting results very early in my cycle and want to keep it short and intense
It's all up to you. Personally I would go for 6;)

morata9

morata9

Awards
Weight is up to 95.8kg. Now in 5 week trest is up to 100mg. I have bad joints yet.. but I have no sides from tr3st with only 1 pump of formestane and that's good.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight is still 95kg. Now in 5 week trest is up to 100mg. I have bad joints yet.. but I have no sides from tr3st with only 1 pump of formestane and that's good.
How is everything else? Mood, libido, strength, etc.?

morata9

morata9

Awards
How is everything else? Mood, libido, strength, etc.?
Libido is very high , the strength has increased slightly. I feel very good in this cycle, during the workout I feel like a monster . The only problem is the pain in the joints due to epistane. The pump is unreal. I gained 4.8kg and I lost fat in abdominal zone. From 91 to 95.8kg

morata9

morata9

Awards
PCT will be
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Super pct
Epic unleashed or Strength unleashed

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido is very high , the strength has increased slightly. I feel very good in this cycle, during the workout I feel like a monster . The only problem is the pain in the joints due to epistane. The pump is unreal. I gained 4.8kg and I lost fat in abdominal zone. From 91 to 95.8kg
That sounds awesome!